Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: Paul's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I know Paul,was a carnie but he did go to school? I missed that part.

He graduated from high school.

Paul doesn't know turkey is all protein?    We're only at Muth 2, at 1 hour 15 minutes in?   THis is not good.   

Paul can't say anything made him eat, he was a huge baby, and in every picture. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, ams1001 said:

Can we get some subtitles for his dad?

I always use subtitles.   I notice a lot of these people have tiny dogs.   Terrified that a chihuahua is going to be crushed.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, String Theory said:

No..he was looking forward to all the fast food stops they would be making en route to see Dr. Now.  

I'm not holding out much hope for success with this person.

(Dude also needs to "size up" in his shorts).

Or choose a thicker material in a dark color. I saw every outline 

• Love 2

This is hard to learn?  The diet pretty much tells you what you can and cannot have...  

And no, it's not the 'unhealthy' stuff that makes food taste good.  Learning to cook does.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Bluesky said:

I always use subtitles.   I notice a lot of these people have tiny dogs.   Terrified that a chihuahua is going to be crushed.  

More likely the chihuahua would be eaten.....

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, 7EasyPayments said:

I cannot eat an egg w/o salt, no way.

If it's a soft boiled or poached one, I can't either, but a hard-boiled one I can and in fact usually do.  I only eat hard-boiled eggs by themselves a few times per year, though.  On Easter, and when I am boiling eggs for a salad, I will have half an egg just by itself because they smell so good when they are nice and warm... 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm upset about a cold sore today and Paul is waking up with SEEPING LEGS and couldn't be arsed.  

Oh dear, here we go with "I made up my own diet" and it's going to be soda, bacon, cheese, 20 eggs, a fast food salad, a bottle of ranch.  "I'm doing my best and working hard and I might have slipped up a couple times but I think losing 8 pounds definitely will show Dr. Now that I'm trying my best and I'm serious."  Yes, I've seen this show.

You wrote it, didn't you? Fess up. 

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I bought 3 jars today...I was seriously worried about not having enough.

I love pickles. 

Here is my pickle story: A neighbor was running for city council in my ward. He was door knocking and we had a nice chat. I know who he was though we'd never met in person. He runs an urban farm with his wife and they are famous for their pickles, which are featured at most of the local restaurants and farmer's markets. As he was taking his leave I assured him that he had my vote, and that I'd stop by the farm shop soon for some goodies. "I'll bring you some pickles!" he says. "Yay, I love pickles!" I say. I'm thinking he'll maybe come by with a iittle 8 ounce sample jar. He drops off a shopping bag with FOUR huge containers of pickles, all different kinds. I was a happy girl. He won. Everyone in town loves those goddamn pickles. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 8