Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: Paul's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Paul weighs in at 700 pounds, and his girlfriend struggles with how this limits their ability to live a normal life; he thinks their relationship won't survive if he moves to work with Dr. Now, but prioritizing his own health is the only option.

Original air date 2021.12.08

Good evening pounders! Tonights eating habit is rice and chicken... I think the same as last week. Unfortunately I wasnt able to join last week and missed a few episodes but so far this season has been a step up from the last two!

• Love 8

Hi, all! I got my covid booster today...so far my arm's a little sore but otherwise feeling okay. It was a walk-in event at the hospital that started at 1pm so I went over at lunch hoping the line wouldn't be too long. Got there about ten minutes early and was the first in line! There was a line forming at the check-in table down the hall when the nurse opened the door but I was the only waiting there. Treated myself to a caramel hot chocolate on my way home.

Just sat down with my eating habit of two scrambled eggs and some orange bell pepper slices.

Hope everyone is doing well! 

• Love 9

Hey there, Pounders!! 

First post last week AND last!  I was thinking about retiring on such a high note, but can't resist my peeps!

Eating habit: ice cream...I know, I know.  Does it count that I had a balanced lunch?

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

Hi All!  Eating habit will be duck breast and duck fat roasted potato.  Haven't had a chance to eat, took me three hours today to sort my Mom's medical care - she has COVID, a mild case so far that hopefully stays mild, but literally her doctor's office has made a mess of miscommunication.   I am going to have a quick pretzel dog as a snack and eat dinner later.  

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Hi, all! I got my covid booster today...so far my arm's a little sore but otherwise feeling okay. It was a walk-in event at the hospital that started at 1pm so I went over at lunch hoping the line wouldn't be too long. Got there about ten minutes early and was the first in line! There was a line forming at the check-in table down the hall when the nurse opened the door but I was the only waiting there. Treated myself to a caramel hot chocolate on my way home.

Just sat down with my eating habit of two scrambled eggs and some orange bell pepper slices.

Hope everyone is doing well! 

Got my booster last Thurs. I was so sick for 3 days.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Hey there, Pounders!! 

First post last week AND last!  I was thinking about retiring on such a high note, but can't resist my peeps!

Eating habit: ice cream...I know, I know. 

I might have to have a gingerbread man ice cream sandwich.  I mentioned them a couple weeks ago, and bought em.  They're excellent!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

My Mom decided against getting booster just yet - it's been 6.5 months since her second shot - came down with COVID on Monday...   So hopefully your booster does you good.

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Good evening, y’all.

Oooohh he’s a big one. Oh, it wa just his mattress making him look fat. 

My husband just exclaimed “where’s his foot!?”

"terrifying feet" is a Bingo square!

1 minute ago, 7EasyPayments said:

What did the neck tattoo say?

"cut here"? 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I will remember last week's episode and the world class live chat fondly for years to come. 

Me (with Alzheimer's, not able to recognize my family or friends):  Remember when Lacey shat herself?  Eat and cry, fuckers...eat and cry!!

Everyone else:  WTF...why does she keep saying that shit?!

• LOL 18
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I had swollen lymph nodes and was exhausted for three days. 

1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

What a joyous guy

And here I thought fat people were jolly!

• LOL 4