Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: Paul's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Losing weight for others doesn't work, you have to want to lose it for yourself.  

I could have done without the smooching noises.  

So Jennifer's not going to Houston, so is it JJ or Mom?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

But why did we get to the point that it’s 2 hrs of only getting TO surgery when we started this whole show AT or AFTER surgery?

They are *going* to get 3 episodes out of each Pounder's journey, dammit 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Poudre said:

The downside is contact tracing. Omicron is mild. No need to freak out.

Where is a facepalm reaction when you need one?  Omicron is still a very minor proportion of all cases going around.  The media freaks out about Omicron because it's the new and shiny thing, but it's still less than 1% of the cases in the US.  It's still Delta's ball and I fail to appreciate people who choose to gamble with other people's health.   

• Useful 5
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Where is a facepalm reaction when you need one?  Omicron is still a very minor proportion of all cases going around.  The media freaks out about Omicron because it's the new and shiny thing, but it's still less than 1% of the cases in the US.  It's still Delta's ball and I fail to appreciate people who choose to gamble with other people's health.   

Ooh....maybe better not to have this discussion here? 

• Love 4
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I wonder if Jennifer wants a thin Paul?

We heard what, 5 words in total from Jennifer?  I still have no idea what attracter her to him in the first place...  and the words I did hear don't exactly endear her to me...

Hope he continued to do well..  Good night, everyone!  Stay healthy!

• Love 7