Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: Paul's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I wonder if she has like, 4 giant boyfriends who all live within a 2-hour drive. Not like they're going to run into each other since they have to sit still so their mother can wrap their legs. 

My 600 pound Harem coming to you soon on TLC!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Am behind - my Mom called me to confirm she got the Target order I placed for her.  She was resistant to getting a pulse oximeter, but after the nurse and I doubled down on her, and I simply sent it to her, she used it.  Was so sure it would be normal, but her oxygen is lower than it should be (still within safe range, but below normal).  What is it with older people relying on 'but I feel fine' in lieu of actually measuring temperature, blood pressure, oxygen, etc.?   Just like poundticipants and their 'I am sure I lost weight, the scale is wrong', LOL. 

I have an oximeter; I probably should use it more often.  It lives on the bfast table.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Asexual. They don't want sex with anyone. Think 'Engineer Brother-in-law' who makes a shit ton of money, lives in a townhouse and plays obscure video games online with people on the other side of the world.  NEVER brings a date to ANYTHING.

I'm feeling all superior, but then....here I am watching bad TV shows and snarking with people I never met (but I love 'em like crazy)

GLASS HOUSES

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Every week I'm screaming at the TV "Just quit drinking soda, Tubby!"

20,000 calories from pop EVERY day!  Even substituting an ounce with water would help.   Geez..

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

I don’t think any of my friends would drop jobs and family and move with me to Houston or even drive me there

Because your friends have jobs.

But it's a good thing that he sees the trip as a buffet.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Love mozzarella, don't like mozz sticks. I'm odd like that.

I like mozz sticks but I don't get them very often. Might get some for New Year's Eve, though. 

Love the blurring of the menu while he orders a dozen obviously-McDonald's items.

• Love 6

OMG they just did an hour and half.  

Okay, hear me out:  A giant van with a COUCH.  Then they could drive the poundticipants to Texas w/o them complaining.  Just toss them bags of fast food every hour.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I love how they blur the logo for the fast food places but it's totally obvious where they are.

Also is it me or did Chicken McNuggets change from being more battered to more breaded? I don't like them as much anymore. But I will never forsake the McD's fries...

He’s so aggressive ordering!

Dude - he's hangry.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I can’t remember the last time I had fast food.

I got Jack-in-the-Box a few months ago when I was on West Coast and hadn't had it since I was a kid.

And will never have it again in my life, if I'm lucky.

• LOL 2
4 minutes ago, Hellga said:

What is it with older people relying on 'but I feel fine' in lieu of actually measuring temperature, blood pressure, oxygen, etc.?   Just like poundticipants and their 'I am sure I lost weight, the scale is wrong', LOL. 

As an older person, I have a pulse oximeter and a bunch of home health stuff so I can check out any weird stuff that comes up. It's hard to use Dr Google if you don't have the right numbers.

That may be hypochondria, maybe not. Dunno. 😜

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

He looks a little like Peter Billingsley all grown up. You know, if Peter Billingsley weighed 700 pounds.

PB turned out pretty nice...

image.png.60b88e75f04cafa4e6f1316222a1d373.png

Edited by ams1001
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9