Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: Paul's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

My eating habit tonight was chicken salad and some grapes. Trying to resist the cookies in the kitchen.

Grapes! The Gateway Fruit! I hope you know what you're doing.

2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Maybe she's her identical twin cousin or something.

🎶'cause they're cousins! Identical cousins! They laugh alike, they walk alike, at times they even talk alike! 🎶

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

🎶'cause they're cousins! Identical cousins! They laugh alike, they walk alike, at times they even talk alike! 🎶

Screaming!!!!

• LOL 4

22 minutes in and only Page 3.

This is episode is definitely more laid back (read: boring) than Lacey.  Dare I say I am bored already.  The bar was set sooo high, I have to manage my expectations and reset to pre-Lacey M600PL levels of engagement. :(

ETA: Of course it posts on Page 4...hahahaha

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, fonfereksglen said:
4 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

My second dose made me sick as a dog for like a week. My booster went better - achy and vaguely flu-is for just a day. Wishing you a smooth recovery.

My eating habit tonight was chicken salad and some grapes. Trying to resist the cookies in the kitchen.

Grapes?!?

I forgot to admit to eating grapes tonight with my free hotel meal.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Why does he need to discuss the move to Houston with the girl friend (who needs to keep her son separate from her 'relationship' with this guy)? She lives 90 minutes away. She's not part of his everyday life.

As usual, let's look for excuses as to why we can't find some self-discipline and do what is needed.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

So the only man this lady could get is an 800 pound unemployed man who lives in a tiny house with his mother and a dog and lives an hour and a half away.

What kind of message does that send to her kid...?

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

He looks a little like Peter Billingsley all grown up. You know, if Peter Billingsley weighed 700 pounds.

I'd like to see him in pink bunny pajamas just to be sure. 

"What does the piggy say?"

Yeah, blame your mom, ya big baby!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

What's an ace man?

Asexual. They don't want sex with anyone. Think 'Engineer Brother-in-law' who makes a shit ton of money, lives in a townhouse and plays obscure video games online with people on the other side of the world.  NEVER brings a date to ANYTHING.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

22 minutes in and only Page 3.

This is episode is definitely more laid back (read: boring) than Lacey.  Dare I say I am bored already.  The bar was set sooo high, I have to manage my expectations and reset to pre-Lacey M600PL levels of engagement. :(

I think Lacey is the all seasons all star. In my book she wins over Penny

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Really.  What the fuck else does he have going on in his life that he can't move to Houston for a year-ish to do this???  He just sleeps, eats, and sits in a chair at this point.

He probably can’t afford to move. He doesn’t work and lives with mommy

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Why does he need to discuss the move to Houston with the girl friend (who needs to keep her son separate from her 'relationship' with this guy)? She lives 90 minutes away. She's not part of his everyday life.

As usual, let's look for excuses as to why we can't find some self-discipline and do what is needed.

Please tell me she does not uproot her child from his school and friends to move to Texas with this deep-fried couch man.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Asexual. They don't want sex with anyone. Think 'Engineer Brother-in-law' who makes a shit ton of money, lives in a townhouse and plays obscure video games online with people on the other side of the world.  NEVER brings a date to ANYTHING.

I'd call that an Incel. 

• Love 5
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Please tell me she does not uproot her child from his school and friends to move to Texas with this deep-fried couch man.

If the kid's lucky, there's a parental agreement that keeps him from being moved out of state.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Oh you've literally met my ex, I see.

• LOL 8

Or maybe woman who has been married 40 years lol, sans the townhouse, money and video games. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

I wonder if she has like, 4 giant boyfriends who all live within a 2-hour drive. Not like they're going to run into each other since they have to sit still so their mother can wrap their legs. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I succumbed to the call of the Pepperidge Farm Chesapeake chocolate chip cookies. (Yes, I know I shouldn't have bought them if I shouldn't be eating them!)  I justified that it was OK b/c I just had a Lean Cusine Mac & Cheese for dinner.

• Love 3
Just now, String Theory said:

I succumbed to the call of the Pepperidge Farm Chesapeake chocolate chip cookies. (Yes, I know I shouldn't have bought them if I shouldn't be eating them!)  I justified that it was OK b/c I just had a Lean Cusine Mac & Cheese for dinner.

You are my spirit sibling! I have Double Chocolate Milanos!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

image.thumb.png.af58fa9c7df9c3b8081c85b9bc07f77b.png

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Hey Paul, while you're thinking about moving to Houston and discussing things with Jennifer, why don't you cut back on all the crap you're eating and see how that works for you?

Now that's just crazy talk!

• LOL 8
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I learned something new tonight!

• Love 2

Am behind - my Mom called me to confirm she got the Target order I placed for her.  She was resistant to getting a pulse oximeter, but after the nurse and I doubled down on her, and I simply sent it to her, she used it.  Was so sure it would be normal, but her oxygen is lower than it should be (still within safe range, but below normal).  What is it with older people relying on 'but I feel fine' in lieu of actually measuring temperature, blood pressure, oxygen, etc.?   Just like poundticipants and their 'I am sure I lost weight, the scale is wrong', LOL. 

• Love 5

What the hell does he have to discuss this with Jennifer (the girlfriend) for before going to Houston?   Or is she the designated driver?    Or can't her son leave the state?  or needs to go to school.   

He's already making excuses.  

6'6" I'm guessing he's at least 750.  

I'm wondering if we'll see his good friend after this trip.  90 minutes on the road, and drive thru time, and then to the hotel.  

Hear that screaming?  It's the McDonald's corporation personnel screaming that the producers made it very obvious that they were getting Mickey D's.    He's not so sore that he can't scarf down enough food to feed everyone in this chat.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6