Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: Paul's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Got my booster last Thurs. I was so sick for 3 days.

The first one resulted in a very painful arm the next day; the second wasn't as bad and I was just a little tired the next day. So we'll see.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Hey Pounders!

Last week is the first and only time I ever missed live chat...and it was the most EPIC trainwreck ever! 😵 Regrets, regrets.

Corn dogs, fried dough...man, I'm hungry hearing that!

That was Lacey, her supersized episode is on tomorrow night 7-10 central, and you can catch it that way.   

What's with all of the girlfriends that have a kid or several, and dating someone who can't even leave the house?   My guess is the girlfriends come from an abusive, or other bad relationship, and want someone they think won't hurt them, and won't want sex.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

Mom, you are obviously the one feeding him, buying and cooking his food.  If you are so afraid to lose him, WHY do you keep giving him inordinate amounts of junk food?  He claims you are a good cook.  PROVE IT.

• Love 11
Just now, babyhouseman said:

He was too fat to work for the carnival? He can't be the world's largest man?

I don't think people pay a quarter to see the fat man/weird trait/fill in the blank/ behind the curtain anymore!  😂

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

It's always "I got too big to work, so I had to quit and I kept eating" and not "I got too big to work so I tried my damndest to lose some weight so I could actually support myself again."

This baffles me each and every week! "I had a job for awhile, but I got too big and had to quit". Say what? 

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

First on the list of requirements: must have zero sense of smell.

16 minutes in--DEAD.

1 minute ago, Lillith said:

Aw his mom seems sweet. 

Her mullet's pretty sweet, I'm sayin.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What did he do at the carnival? Penny pitch? Shooting gallery? Guess your weight? 

FRIED DOUGH

Don't carnivals still have the obligatory Fat Man/Fat Lady?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

So the only man this lady could get is an 800 pound unemployed man who lives in a tiny house with his mother and a dog and lives an hour and a half away.

You know, when you put it that way, I'm sure a lot of us feel much better about our life choices. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 5

So the only man this lady could get is an 800 pound unemployed man who lives in a tiny house with his mother and a dog and lives an hour and a half away.

Lady feeder?
Lord, and there's a child mixed up in this three-hour-round-trip outing to watch a landfill eat.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

I can already tell that this episode is going to be a LOT less interesting than the Shit Storm from last week!

Never give up hope!

ncWwsvztTX6x3IuflUiOgwD%2BzXhvvU5SCkQ=&r

Edited by Hellga
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Hi, all! I got my covid booster today...so far my arm's a little sore but otherwise feeling okay. It was a walk-in event at the hospital that started at 1pm so I went over at lunch hoping the line wouldn't be too long. Got there about ten minutes early and was the first in line! There was a line forming at the check-in table down the hall when the nurse opened the door but I was the only waiting there. Treated myself to a caramel hot chocolate on my way home.

My second dose made me sick as a dog for like a week. My booster went better - achy and vaguely flu-is for just a day. Wishing you a smooth recovery.

My eating habit tonight was chicken salad and some grapes. Trying to resist the cookies in the kitchen.

• Love 3

Are any of these people able to be 700 pounds without an enabler providing food and care for them.  It's criminal how the mother just gives him all that food.

I'd make him walk to the kitchen for one mozzarella stick at a time....I'd sit there with a lock on the Ninja Foodi...but I'm a bitch like that. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Lady feeder?
Lord, and there's a child mixed up in this three-hour-round-trip outing to watch a landfill eat.

That reminds me of that scene in "Spirited Away", when that creature came to the bathhouse and ate everything. 

• LOL 2

That poor kid. He’s going grow up and tell the story about how when he was eight or nine his mom started seeing this morbidly obese new guy they’d drive an hour and half to visit, watching this dude shove food into his mouth without breathing while he sits in the corner burying his head in his mom’s phone trying forget about his shitty life. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

That was Lacey, her supersized episode is on tomorrow night 7-10 central, and you can catch it that way.   

What's with all of the girlfriends that have a kid or several, and dating someone who can't even leave the house?  

What is this?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I couldn't be in a relationship where all I do is watch him shovel food into his face and then I leave.  Did she convince herself she has zero needs so this is okay, I wonder?

I do not want to know about their sex life. Maybe she's in it for the no sex.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I couldn't be in a relationship where all I do is watch him shovel food into his face and then I leave.  Did she convince herself she has zero needs so this is okay, I wonder?

I wouldn't  describe that as a "relationship" at least not one I'd want to be in...

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

My second dose made me sick as a dog for like a week. My booster went better - achy and vaguely flu-is for just a day. Wishing you a smooth recovery.

My eating habit tonight was chicken salad and some grapes. Trying to resist the cookies in the kitchen.

Grapes?!? 

• LOL 9