Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: Paul's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I can't take the poundticipants being so far behind schedule that they are driving to the appointment and hope to not be late.  Plan people.  This is ridiculous...

But more importantly, get there early enough to WASH YOUR ASS!

And brush your teeth.  No one wants to interact with your nasty, non-hygienic asses. 

Good grief.  Dr. Bow Now (or the nurse) doesn't deserve that shit.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I hope they stick him straight into the hospital.

Its his only hope. Plus we'll get to watch him whine about the food, and having to get out of bed. And of course his devoted mama will sneak in food. 

Weight? 789

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Hellga said:

*I* am my Mom's Dr. Google. :)   What's the point of having a pharmacist for a daughter if you have to figure it all out for yourself?  Though she still does online research... and then I spend an hour explaining to her why what she read doesn't apply to her or is total quackery! :)  Some things she finds are super funny, like 'natural' homemade treatments that she is always happy to try... 

Pt-Did you know that nobody prescribes metformin for diabetes anymore!

Me- you read that on the internet didn't you?

Pt- HOW DID YOU KNOW?

Ugh

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, String Theory said:

If I was JJ I'd leave him & his sorry ass mommy at the hotel and go back home.  He's already planning his FF stops on his way to Houston...he needs to rest??? Guess all those FF stops did him in.  

Don't see this going well.  He doesn't seem invested in anything but eating!

Too bad Lacey’s boyfriend’s sister did not drive him!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

As Tim Gunn always used to say "I can't want this more than you do". He does not want it at all. 

Right?  Who even reached out to the show to get him on this "journey"?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, aliya said:

We had a piano in an area in the living room formed by the stairs. Of course, any sound from the piano would go right up the stairs. When we didn't get up early enough, my mother, a coloratura soprano, would play and sing the Star Spangled Banner.

It was a weird childhood, people.

It sounds SMASHING!
My mother would vacuum our rooms with a deafening 1962 Electrolux canister vac that slid around on little skis instead of wheels, while yelling "Get out of that bed! And make it up first!"

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I can't do soda for breakfast.  I don't know why I'm surprised he doesn't have a normal breakfast meal...

I drank a Diet Coke with breakfast every single day for years until I couldn't drink it anymore.

I take metformin. A lot of metformin. I wish someone would figure out how to make those pills smaller.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

It sounds SMASHING!
My mother would vacuum our rooms with a deafening 1962 Electrolux canister vac that slid around on little skis instead of wheels, while yelling "Get out of that bed! And make it up first!"

Ah, Electrolux! We had one of those, too. 1962-ish would be right.

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Me- you read that on the interest didn't you?

Pt- HOW DID YOU KNOW?

Ugh

They put me on metformin to try to counter my hunger from my antipsychotics. All it did was give me diarheia and make every doctor think I had diabetes. Also my mother constantly asks if Im diabetic. It is very frustrating.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

You know - Paul has a handsome face, I think. In all seriousness...

They put me on metformin to try to counter my hunger from my antipsychotics. All it did was give me diarheia and make every doctor think I had diabetes. Also my mother constantly asks if Im diabetic. It is very frustrating.

I can understand. I do actually have diabetes, so... And it was a bit rough until I got used to it; it's hard on the digestive system. But nothing compared to the Trulicity. That made me sick for a couple of weeks and I almost gave up taking it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Dr Now is speaking so clearly tonight or I'm getting adjusted to him.

Just now, Elizzikra said:

You know - Paul has a handsome face, I think. In all seriousness...

I think so too. His voice is nice too.  Too bad he a giant lazy fat ass.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

This is wild.  I was a slightly chubby little girl and my parents stuck me in gymnastics for four years (though there was still soda and ice cream in the house).  Point being, they didn't just shrug and keep over-feeding me and let me sit around doing nothing.

• Love 12

Hellooo! How y’all doing? I’m in a terrible mood and am in need of a snark fest. I ate an entire bag of potato chips. I’m sad I missed the drive down to Houston. Where was the drive-thru stop?

• Love 6
Just now, Suzywriter said:

That is attempted murder!

After 30 years, I am sure the statute of limitations should be up on that one! 

It was a soft leather flyswatter, not a hard plastic one.  It did have remnants of dead flies caked onto it from years if not decades of use, though, so I am not sure what's worse. :) 

• Love 3
Just now, charmed1 said:

Hellooo! How y’all doing? I’m in a terrible mood and am in need of a snark fest. I ate an entire bag of potato chips. I’m sad I missed the drive down to Houston. Where was the drive-thru stop?

Where wasn't it?

I think he ran the McD's menu, and that was just for him.

• LOL 2