Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: Paul's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Too bad they don’t ship to Canada. Still seeking out that perfect pickle 

I would volunteer my Mom to ship you a jar, but she makes them in small batches and because she is constantly tweaking recipes, she never knows if a given jar is going to be a good one or not.  But it's sure never boring! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Fried butter, yes that exists.    All of the cheesey or chili french fries, onion rings, burgers and chili dogs, he'll be up to 800 in no time. 

Remember the Andy Griffith Show episode with Aunt Bee and her kerosene pickles?  Now that was a bad batch.  

Lovely tree mmecorday.

15 minutes left, and we're getting the walk in nature scene? 

Month 1-757

Month 3-695

Month 3-641

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yeah….maybe he did.  Funnel cake, hot dogs, Carmel apples,…..

He can tell everyone around he is trying to lose weight and ask them to keep him away from those foods in case he loses control... 

• Love 2
Just now, Hellga said:

I would volunteer my Mom to ship you a jar, but she makes them in small batches and because she is constantly tweaking recipes, she never knows if a given jar is going to be a good one or not.  But it's sure never boring! 

Ive been thinking of setting up a little hydroponics bay in my trailer grow some cucumbers and make my own pickles

• Love 5

Paul:  When I first started, I couldn't do much...

Today: I can roll my arms in a circle.  Life Goals!!

ETA: Don't want to push myself walking too far, so I don't get stranded on the street!!

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Paul:  When I first started, I couldn't do much...

Today: I can roll my arms in a circle.  Life Goals!!

ETA: Don't want to push myself walking too far, so I don't get stranded on the street!!

Hey, he was able to reach down to his knees!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

His legs still look godawful.  And unfortunately, thinking back to legs of other poundticipants, even if he loses 300 pounds, most of the damage won't be reversed...  but at least it will stop getting worse.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Feel better!  Is it just a cold?  Have you been tested?  I know someone whose 'cold' turned out to be a mild flu a couple weeks ago upon testing, and my Mom's turned out to be COVID.

I don’t understand why if a person just has cold symptoms, why they need to get a Covid test. 

• Love 1