Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E23: Reunion (Part 3)

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

I wonder if Tom was ever scared of Erika?  She’s pretty’s scary 

Good question, especially considering how he was supposed to be abusive of her. If Tom was beginning his decline years ago, and if his family wasn’t around (according to Erika), sure…it would be really easy to manipulate him.

(I know the reaction this will get from some — but they were so lovey-dovey on screen! Of course she wants to project that in public. It’s what goes on behind closed doors that matters.) 

She is getting meaner and angrier the longer this plays out. Turns out she hasn’t been half as clever as she thinks she’s been. I hope we see her go full nuclear next week to make herself look even WORSE.

• Love 15
11 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Now I understand why Kathy and Rick have the money they do: they aren't constantly buying expensive gifts for each other.

We read this differently.  They don't buy each other expensive GIFTS, because they just buy whatever the hell they want, whenever they want to.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
9 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Erika looked so pissed and quite bored whenever the focus wasn't on her. 

I mean, Erika's a horrible human stain, but let's be honest:

It is how a massive bell-curve of everyone watching looks as well when the focus isn't on Erika.  Sow the wind, people, this is what you get.  I mean, and rightfully so.  There were a FEW remotely, vaguely interesting things that happened this season, but Erika's story is 95% of the season, so the reunions being the same isn't any kind of bizarre misrepresentation.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, chlban said:

The journalist was on his way to Erika's house for a comment,  but his car rolled six times and he was unable to make his way through the snow on foot. Because he broke his ankle. Or had a brain injury. Allegedly.

Kudos. 👏🥂

• Love 4

I had to laugh when Kathy said that she got a sterling silver shell for an anniversary gift from Rick but it is he who collects shells and typically they do not buy each other extravagant gifts but she buys him sweaters for birthdays, I bet they are really nice sweaters.

But how are we not talking about Kathy's bracelet, that looked like a really nice gift Rick bought her for something!

• Love 6
10 hours ago, princelina said:

Yeah - ask her anything 😄

Andy:  Did you know?

Erika:  Financials are held at Girardi Keese.

Andy:  So that's a no?

Erika:  You have your answer.

Does that count as an answer?  🤔

Well playing devils advocate for a minute, was Andy (or any of us) really expecting...

A: Did you know?

E: Yes I did. 

I mean, seriously? 

Now, I say AFTER legal proceedings are done and she is exonerated (or locked up) ask her the same question and maybe expect a different answer. But now? That's just folks looking to make anything she says some big bad lie. Which it may be, but would anyone of us go on national tv and admit to guilt before our day in court if in the same situation? And even afterwards, if she wants a job in the public eye, she will never admit to wrongdoing. She ain't Martha Stewart 

I've worked with men at the level of Tom G and have seen how they live their daily lives and treat their spouses. Erika didn't know anything about this as it was happening. He would never discuss this with her like a typical middleclass husband and wife talked about how they're going to pay the credit cards every month. And she won't admit that because she wants to keep up the illusion that he was a loving and caring husband. Which again, knowing what I've seen, he was not. Her stories now are way more believable. His firm made alot of money over the years, so him depositing millions into her account is like my husband investing $5000 when I started by business. Now his partners, accountant etc should have been wondering how the hell he was continuing to live his lifestyle (including financing her), and I dont understand why they are not under the spotlight like she is? 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, HotHW said:

Well playing devils advocate for a minute, was Andy (or any of us) really expecting...

A: Did you know?

E: Yes I did. 

I mean, seriously? 

Now, I say AFTER legal proceedings are done and she is exonerated (or locked up) ask her the same question and maybe expect a different answer. But now? That's just folks looking to make anything she says some big bad lie. Which it may be, but would anyone of us go on national tv and admit to guilt before our day in court if in the same situation? And even afterwards, if she wants a job in the public eye, she will never admit to wrongdoing. She ain't Martha Stewart 

I've worked with men at the level of Tom G and have seen how they live their daily lives and treat their spouses. Erika didn't know anything about this as it was happening. He would never discuss this with her like a typical middleclass husband and wife talked about how they're going to pay the credit cards every month. And she won't admit that because she wants to keep up the illusion that he was a loving and caring husband. Which again, knowing what I've seen, he was not. Her stories now are way more believable. His firm made alot of money over the years, so him depositing millions into her account is like my husband investing $5000 when I started by business. Now his partners, accountant etc should have been wondering how the hell he was continuing to live his lifestyle (including financing her), and I dont understand why they are not under the spotlight like she is? 

No one is expecting her to go YESS I did it .. But flip that and the way she is acting like this is all about her that the money that was spent on her that she used with the Black AX card before she left tom the planes the 25 million her LLC took shouldn't be paid back because technically she didnt "steal" it she just spent it is fucked up .. shes giving everyone a middle finger with her fighting tooth and nail not to repay money SHE SPENT 

• Love 20

I've said before that all gold diggers know the ins and outs of their trade. It's a bit of misdirection for Erika to state that she didn't know the details of Tom's misdeeds. I'm sure she didn't because she didn't care to inquire. She craftily chose the plausible deniability path.

But when she's party to accusations and complaints about misappropriation of funds, when litigation lending companies publicly announce the law firm isn't paying its debts...you should put two and two together, especially when there is a sudden infusion of $20M into your "business." I'm still waiting to know whether the IRS will investigate her for paying taxes, maintaining accurate accounting data, and issuing 1099s to her consultants and vendors.

In order to plot one's getaway, a gold digger has to discretely research some details. How bad is the situation? How much money do I need to get away and fund my lifestyle? How can I get my hands on it - is it in offshore accounts? What's the best way to play this?

She might have gotten away with it, but she ran out of time. Events overtook her scheming.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 14

Shallow notes:  Except for Garcelle and Sutton it appeared all the HWs had the same lip gloss.

Was Kyle given a placebo instead of the usual Botox injections?  She was looking a little haggard and her dress emphasized the wrinkles in her chest and neck. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Erikunts pink polyester getup looks like a fine piece from the Ross dress for less collection. She couldn't even manage alterations to keep it from sliding off her boobs. Her makeup looks harsh and cheap. The artist the show hired for her must have been snickering as they pulled out the wet & wild brand to paint up her bitch fangbaring face.  

Lips looks like an 80 pound grape flavored fruit rollup....that was left out to dry up.

If Vyles tits could talk, they'd say "free the kracken!". That's a nod to you, Harry Hams. 

Mo believes erikunt knew nothing? Damn, that Cali weed is some potent stuff! Total mind changer! No need to threaten people who question you erikunt...just break out a blunt and let the delusions roll.

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

More fucking threats. We’re keeping score, too…you’re up to about 10,000 lies and counting.

Here's the thing, Erica.  You have shown us who you truly are and we are keeping score, too.  Whether you're rich or poor after this, no good person would want to be your friend or show any interest in you.  Sinister and vile are seething from your pores and I agree your face looks like it is melting.

If you happen to land back in the south, you better get that attitude in check or you will be put in your place quickly.

• Love 21
36 minutes ago, mytmo said:

Shallow notes:  Except for Garcelle and Sutton it appeared all the HWs had the same lip gloss.

Was Kyle given a placebo instead of the usual Botox injections?  She was looking a little haggard and her dress emphasized the wrinkles in her chest and neck. 

And her hair looked greasy (and ridiculous). 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

During the segment when Andy asked Dorit if she bought her clothes and she answered that she bought every single piece of clothing and was not gifted or loaned or paid by designers because she wanted to wear clothing styled how she wanted to wear it, everyone seemed a bit surprised and Garcelle was particularly interested in her response and leaned in a bit to be sure she was hearing it right. Everyone appeared accepting of the response and smiling and Garcelle made a thoughtful comment that it will be so lovely for Phoenix to have these clothes passed on to her and it will be a special bonding thing for her. Everyone looked touched at this thought… except Erika. Her narcissist mask fell and that sneer of envy/contempt/rage came out and she looked like she could kill at the thought that: 1. she is furious with envious anger that she didn’t grow up gifted beautiful vintage clothing passed down from her mother and father/ grandparents, 2. she is furious with envious anger realizing that she does not have ANYONE in her life (not even on those couches!) to gift her clothes to because she has no bonds with another living soul who is female, 3. she is furious that they were saying nice things to Dorit about her Instagram and fashionable outfits, and 4. she is furious that the attention was not on her for about 5 seconds and that she could not even comment or add to the group in a “I have it too” way because she literally robbed widows, orphans, burn victims, and disabled people whose families were poisoned by toxic chemicals and explosions. Erika had to literally bite her tongue and not say a word and that PISSED. HER. OFF. 

Edited by Luckylondon
  • Useful 1
  • Love 21
13 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I am calling bullshit on that comment that Dorit buys all her own clothes and accessories. 

First, as you said, I think there is no way can she afford them.  Beverly Beach isn't exactly La Blanca, Billabong or Jantzen, and co-branding your name to a vanity project of luxury bridal wear designed and manufactured by someone else, can't exactly be raking in hundreds of thousands of dollars.  Especially during a pandemic when big, elaborate weddings were cancelled or re-scheduled for another year.

Secondly, she'd need to have an entire mid-sized second house to store them.  I don't think she's ever worn the same thing twice on the show.

Unless she's doing the whole "tuck the tag and then return" thing that my aunt used to do with formal wear, there is no way Dorit is buying all that overpriced logo'd stuff.

Unless she buys them from The Real Real.  But that may be too much for her as well.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, Ss55 said:

And her hair looked greasy (and ridiculous). 

Thing is… Kyle actually has nice, healthy glossy hair.  She could’ve just worn it long and loose.  

Also isn’t it dangerous to squeeze fake boobs to death? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Of all the Erika-Tom explanations, the one that makes the most sense to me, that rings true to me is the Betheny Frankel story.  Probably Tom did use his firm like an ATM and got called on it a few times, but the money was flowing,   everyone got paid eventually and  engine kept chugging along... that is, until Erika "bought everything she could buy" as she said, and so now she wanted to be a performer.  What she needed was the kind of attention she got when she stripped in the clubs and was the desired object, only now in a "classy" way with higher production values.  So, more and more money was pilfered from the firm to make that happen because she demanded it.  I see what happens when you challenge her-- the hissing, the viciousness and the ugly rage.  I bet Tom tried to keep giving her what she wanted.  He was on his 3rd marriage, he liked the image of being the older man with a younger hot (ew)  wife, both of them seem comfortable with a bit of thievery  and also she tore him TO ABSOLUTE PIECES if he refused.   It sort of worked for them-- until the house of cards blew over.

Erika is indeed a mess, but this theory just makes Tom sound like an innocent soft-hearted fairy-tale prince who would do anything for true love. He's accused of defrauding, manipulating, and stealing from vulnerable people who were wrongfully harmed. No matter what Erika may have hypothetically demanded of him and his money, he could have said no (or at the very least not stolen from widows and orphans and burn victims).

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 10

I bought Kathy's Lorna Murray hat this morning. 

(*hangs head, backs out of room)

Seriously though, I have an enormous head and it is next to impossible to find a proper sun hat that fits my noggin. And I love a good retro look. I thought hers was adorable.

• LOL 6
  • Love 11

Thing is… Kyle actually has nice, healthy glossy hair.  She could’ve just worn it long and loose.  

Her hair is gorgeous and almost always looks good.  Just not now.

• Love 5

I was watching old episodes and while I never thought EJ was any kind of supermodel, I did find her attractive - usually when her hair was loose and natural and the makeup was minimal.  She looks nothing like that anymore - the older scenes of her natural look (and even her over the top looks) compared to her reunion look are startling and makes me want to find out what she STOPPED doing so I can START doing it.  ha. It can't just be Botox, can it?

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

There are a ton of viewers who claim that they've read House of Hilton. You can clock their lies if they claim that Kyle was Big Kathy's favorite because she was the youngest because that's not true. It was pretty explicit that Kyle was largely neglected by Big Kathy because Big Kathy didn't think Kyle was a pretty baby. Ken Richards did most of the day to day care of Kyle because Big Kathy thought Kyle was ugly with brown hair. Kim and Kathy were blondes as kids. However, that didn't stop Big Kathy from putting Kyle to work. She would pit the girls against each other. She'd lavish affection on whichever daughter happened to be doing better at the moment. There were periods when Kyle was earning more than Kim. During those times, Kyle would be her favorite who could do no wrong. When Kim was earning more, it was Kim. And so on and so forth.

Little Kathy's relationship with Big Kathy was probably the weirdest because Little Kathy never made much money as a child performer/actress so she was probably a perennial disappointment, but she's also the kid who clued Big Kathy into the fact that child performances could make money. Little Kathy was also Big Kathy's first creation. The fact that Larry Avanzino, Little Kathy's father, was out of the picture fairly early made Big Kathy and Little Kathy bonded to each other in a unique way; there was probablyan us against the world mentality. Ken Richards fought for custody of Kim and Kyle for almost a decade. Little Kathy marrying Rick Hilton probably set her up as the continual winner in their family at least until Kim married Gregg Davis in that debacle that has nearly proved to be Kim's undoing. I'm sure it was back to Kathy after Kim's divorce. For the most part, Kyle has always been the also ran in the family: brown hair, disappointing career, and disappointing marriages.

So why is Kyle constantly jealous of others? Because that's how she was raised.

THIS. 👏👏👏👏 1000% this. This is what I see has happened too. I have no knowledge, but it has been hinted in blind items, that Kim was sexually assaulted on set as a child, and I would be shocked if it was not true and why she is so stunted and wants to talk about how hard that time was… and Kyle doesn’t get it or wants to brush it under the rug as their mom wanted. It tracks with everything. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, mytmo said:

Maybe all the other housewives were wearing the "Rinna Lip Kit" gloss?  As I've said before - it appears to be very sticky (as evidenced by Rinna when a bug flew in her face during a talking head and got stuck on her lips).  I think you could buy better quality gloss at the neighborhood Dollar Tree.

I was also noticing the fine lines around Kyle's eyes and in her  face and chest (I think those wrinkles were mostly due to the horrible dress).  I don't think she looked haggard, I actually thought that she looked more age appropriate and not the typical over-filled, overly Botoxed face we're used to.  I kind of appreciated that.  Now, maybe, she was on the tail end of her injectables recommended timeframe, but I honestly thought she looked more natural than haggard.  And, in my opinion, Kyle has never looked good in the real close-ups they do on the Reunions.  Not many women do, unless their face is caked with several layers of theatrical makeup.  (Looking at Erika and Dorit here)

Erika, on the other hand, looked completely haggard.  Given what she's going through (not defending her), that is understandable - I'd dislike her even more if she didn't at least look like the care she expressed for the victims showed on her face.   Erika looked haggard in a bloated way, not gaunt or drawn.  I guess we can assume that Erika is a "stress eater", as while she's still got a nice figure, she's definitely put on weight and it is showing in her face.   

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 4

So now 12 hours in (or was he thrown out of?) the crashed car before receiving medical attention from Erika (the son wasn't with her after all?) has become 9 hours (allegedly!). Yet no one bats an eye. Great interviewing, Andy!

I really hope "it lands differently when there are plane crash victims" was an unfortunate choice of words and not a pun attempt. It's sad that with Andy, it could be either.

Crystal shouldn't be stuck on the shithead couch. Reminds me of the reunion that poor Eileen was stuck sitting with Brandi and Kim because Yolanda ducked out early making the "teams" lopsided, so they opted for a blondes vs. brunettes seating arrangement.

Edited by dmeets
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, BluishGreen said:

I also wonder if her spending wasn't an addiction.  One is the throes of an addiction will do anything anything anything to keep getting their fix.  Maybe what we are seeing with her is a kind of withdrawal.

Oooh, good point! She's definitely behaving like she has the DT's!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Maybe all the other housewives were wearing the "Rinna Lip Kit" gloss?  As I've said before - it appears to be very sticky (as evidenced by Rinna when a bug flew in her face during a talking head and got stuck on her lips).  I think you could buy better quality gloss at the neighborhood Dollar Tree.

I was also noticing the fine lines around Kyle's eyes and in her Kyle's face and chest (I think those wrinkles were mostly due to the horrible dress).  I don't think she looked haggard, I actually thought that she looked more age appropriate and not the typical over-filled, overly Botoxed face we're used to.  I kind of appreciated that.  Now, maybe, she was on the tail end of her injectables recommended timeframe, but I honestly thought she looked more natural than haggard.  And, in my opinion, Kyle has never looked good in the real close-ups they do on the Reunions.  Not many women do, unless their face is caked with several layers of theatrical makeup.  (Looking at Erika and Dorit here)

Erika, on the other hand, looked completely haggard.  Given what she's going through (not defending her), that is understandable - I'd dislike her even more if she didn't at least look like the care she expressed for the victims showed on her face.   Erika looked haggard in a bloated way, not gaunt or drawn.  I guess we can assume that Erika is a "stress eater", as while she's still got a nice figure, she's definitely put on weight and it is showing in her face.   

My mind also went to the ladies wearing Lisa's lip kit (plumping not included).

Erika may be stress eating, but I'm wondering if she is knocking back a few too many "hot  toddies."  This could account for the drastic decline in her appearance.

• Love 7

Ugh Rinna with her constant nodding and "Oh wow" interjections. I can't stand her. 

I really wish Kyle and Dorit would grow a set of balls and stand up to Erika. I don't understand why they are groveling for her friendship when it's clear she does not give a crap about them.

"Keeping score?" I'm truly baffled at this woman's reactions. 

• Love 16

Andy explaining to Kathy why this is different then T in New jersey because there are actual victims in this instance this wasn't someone not paying taxes and that this effects other live human beings 

Erika: Understood however! we don't know he did that (paraphrasing here)

No there is no fucking However Erika there isn't a counter point to this ... your husband defrauded burn victims and widows and orphans there is no other side to that. there is NO HOWEVER. he did not give these people their money and suddenly its just "gone" BOTH of you guys have been sued before for default on money STOP this bullshit.. and to turn it around at the end and once again make it about yourself LOL

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 22
35 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I was also noticing the fine lines around Kyle's eyes and in her Kyle's face and chest (I think those wrinkles were mostly due to the horrible dress).  I don't think she looked haggard, I actually thought that she looked more age appropriate and not the typical over-filled, overly Botoxed face we're used to.  I kind of appreciated that.  Now, maybe, she was on the tail end of her injectables recommended timeframe, but I honestly thought she looked more natural than haggard.  And, in my opinion, Kyle has never looked good in the real close-ups they do on the Reunions.  Not many women do, unless their face is caked with several layers of theatrical makeup.  (Looking at Erika and Dorit here)

Maybe haggard was too rough of a word to use here.  I've always found Kyle to be stunning with a face and hair to die for.  Maybe all the glitter eye shadow?  I'm 52 and when I use the glittery eye shadows it ages my eyes drastically.  Her stylist/hair/makeup team did her no favors.  Scrape off a few layers off her and Erika both and that would do wonders.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Baby Jesus in heaven, WHY is this thing four parts?  Because I have little shame, I'll admit that in the past with certain other Bravo shows and franchises, I would have been down for a four-part reunion because it might have been warranted.  But here?  Nah.  The only real storyline to touch on is the Ice Queen.

It didn’t have to be, based on how long it took them to get to Erika last night. Take her out of the mix, and it was a pretty boring season. No exotic trips, no big controversies — the one they tried to gin up between Sutton and Crystal was a fail because it got smothered by Erika.

I said earlier this week that Andy should have just devoted a WWHL to Erika where she could spew her bullshit with impunity in front of Andy and whoever else wanted to listen, and the rest of us could have been done. She just could have sat on the couch and kept her mouth shut 90% of the time.

Without her, this whole thing could have been over two weeks ago. But I guess we’re all “in for a penny, in for a pound” at this point. Maybe we can have a drinking game where we take a shot for every lie Erika tells — no, scratch that. We’d all die of alcohol poisoning.

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Erika is indeed a mess, but this theory just makes Tom sound like an innocent soft-hearted fairy-tale prince who would do anything for true love. He's accused of defrauding, manipulating, and stealing from vulnerable people who were wrongfully harmed. No matter what Erika may have hypothetically demanded of him and his money, he could have said no (or at the very least not stolen from widows and orphans and burn victims).

Plus, a lot of that money obviously went to him. I don't think Erika demanded two private planes and Picassos. That's him.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Erika cannot not be this stupid.

Except I think she really is just this dumb.  Dumb and arrogant is a nasty presentation. 

And seriously, at 50 what has Erika really done besides marry rich?  A fake pop star act subsidized 100% by rich husband?  It's not like she raised a child or had an outside job.  Corporate wife is something but sounds like those two had separate social lives.  And while no one really knows the inside of someone else's marriage after 20 years it can't have been that great if one party splits when the other one gets sick.  

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

Plus, a lot of that money obviously went to him. I don't think Erika demanded two private planes and Picassos. That's him.

25million went to her LLC .. her name is the only one on that she signs tax documents for that LLC ....

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
19 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Well, that's horrible, if it went down as described! (Sorry, I hit the laugh button when I thought I hit the lightbulb)

Didn't they get burglarized at least a couple times at their old house as well? With that history, I would have had live private security patrolling-not just an alarm- especially since their house looks pretty accessible from the street, and especially during times when she is there alone with the children.

I am suspicious, because I'm cynical, that it's convenient that she and Pique are in hock to their eyeballs and then this happens. Again.

3 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Except I think she really is just this dumb.  Dumb and arrogant is a nasty presentation. 

And seriously, at 50 what has Erika really done besides marry rich?  A fake pop star act subsidized 100% by rich husband?  It's not like she raised a child or had an outside job.  Corporate wife is something but sounds like those two had separate social lives.  And while no one really knows the inside of someone else's marriage after 20 years it can't have been that great if one party splits when the other one gets sick.  

I was thinking about this. Over their marriage, she had at least $25 mill transferred to her. I don't think that's all-inclusive of money she's spent during their 22 years. What does she have to show for that massive pile of money? Nothing. It's really fucking sad and gross that she blew through so much, with not much to show for it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
3 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I am suspicious, because I'm cynical, that it's convenient that she and Pique are in hock to their eyeballs and then this happens. Again.

The sad thing is I thought the same thing .. well she did just tell all of America that she has a houseful of expensive shit and she will need a story line for next season that just so happens to start filming Thursday LOL god I hate that these shows have turned me so cynical

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15