Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: Maine Reason For Tension

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Reminder - no spoilers.  Only post about what is shown in the episode and known up until the time that it was filmed. No recent social media.  

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Mommygetz said:

Is Heather kidding with the “I’m going to need Hunter to dial it down and let the FRIENDS handle Whitney”?? What have they done for her thus far?

I'm disgusted with Heather and Ashley. Heather all of a sudden being the big, bad protective mama and Ashley hugging and patting Whit while brushing her hair off her face. Oh, he tried to get here, that's what matters...talking to her like she's her daughter not a grown ass almost 40 yr old woman. I wish she would just stfu. 

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Whitney plopping herself down in the road to talk on the phone to the con artist, she is oblivious to the fact a car may drive on that road?

I would have liked to see try to get up off the road. Surely she needed assistance to roll herself up in to a standing position.  She is the weirdest of the weird. 

She sure cut Buddy out. Or maybe he wanted it that way. Regardless, he's gone and life goes on for Whitney and her ass kissers. 

Last but not least, Whit in her confessional saying she just wants to touch Blur, just be with him, just hold him. That was some serious acting right there!  Blech!!! This woman child needs serious help. She's regressing and it's not fun to see. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 16

This is all producer shenanigans… does anyone really think this is real? What sort of surprise would it be to make plans with someone, say you aren’t going to make it and then surprise I’m actually Coming? And what sort of idiot doesn’t look at the travel requirements before booking a flight? And how could he have even booked a flight? And why would the consulate care about him supposedly wanting to meet some girl in America and that’s his special reason for needing to fly? Bullshit. All of it. 

• Love 21

This is Whitney's show so she is in charge of everything, the fake BF storylines, which friends are involved (& therefore get paid).  Either Buddy pissed her off and got dis-invited or maybe his GF said enough is enough, I'm tired of her either slobbering all over you, or ordering you around &  treating you like shit.  In Whitney World, you work for her & you WILL tolerate any behavior she throws at you if you want that fine TLC $$. I hope it's worth it.   

Todd lost the sassiness we loved so much, did he get a talking to?  He doesn't seem the same. Hunter's in his biggest role ever. He's an interesting dude.  Heather & Ashley OMG their ass kissing is off the charts this season. Tal.....eh whatever.  Not sure how long the filming season is, but I suspect it's quite brief, because everyone in the cast has normal jobs except Whit, and Heather's hair is so freshly neon-ed that I'm sure it's just for tv. 

The French kid storyline is just ludicrous in every way. So he wishes to be private, but we're to believe he's fine with dating a morbidly obese over the top loud woman who stars in an American semi-reality tv show?  Maybe designed to make this person untrackable to internet sleuths?  So he just couldn't get here but aw gee can you come to France please, love of my life?  Here we go, trip #3 to Paris!!  Well I've been to Paris & did not notice any people of her size there, no way she's not being stared & pointed out everywhere she goes. She doesn't mind that? 

I love how the vacays are often in cool locations like the mountains (twice), Alasker & now Maine. Whit runs hot, like many obese ppl.  And maybe they need to up her meds because holy crap she's so freaking angry & rude this season. She's just an emotional mess.  Judging by the behavior we see on this show, she's unfit to be a mother, and that's no joke.  

• Love 15

Well, I’m glad for one thing….this episode gave me plenty of laughs last night! Omg🤣I need as many as possible.  

Between the feigned disappointment and verbal banter with Hunter… it was pretty funny.  I think it’s a good addition to the mix.  I found it very entertaining, but for reasons they didn’t intend. Lol. I do wonder if Buddy was really sick.  I can’t imagine turning down that nice trip.  I hope he’s well.  And I hope one day we’ll find out if the Frenchman is really French.😝

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I wouldn't take a trip to Target with her let alone an actual vacation. 

Oh, let's not be too hasty. If you went with her to Target, she'd drive AND she'd lift all the bags AND she'd organize them in the car, AND she'd teach you that the correct French pronunciation of Target is "Tar-zhay."  :)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I was too mesmerized by her bobble-head doll imitations - and that loud coughing seal sound she made after screaming "in your f'ing face" at Hunter.

WTF was that??  It was horrifying, not cute or funny.  I didn't think it possible but she gets worse every episode.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Last but not least, Whit in her confessional saying she just wants to touch Blur, just be with him, just hold him. That was some serious acting right there!  Blech!!! This woman child needs serious help. She's regressing and it's not fun to see. 

She must be watching 90 Day Fiance, that is the same stupid shit all the people say on that show, most of them live in their phones, never able to actually meet in person.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Snarkastikate said:

Todd lost the sassiness we loved so much, did he get a talking to?  He doesn't seem the same. Hunter's in his biggest role ever. He's an interesting dude. 

Yes!  I hoped to see/hear more Todd and less friends and Whit.
Free Todd, free Hunter!  Let the chips fall!
And I agree, Heather was way out of line in attacking Hunter.

• Love 10
14 hours ago, Cancun said:

Questions without answers…why is Heather wearing a sports bra and overalls?  Did I miss why Ashley wasn’t on the puffin cruise? Why didn’t Whit sing happy birthday to her folks also, instead of letting the others do the job while she filmed them? Why did she seductively wrap the beach towel of her near naked father around herself?  And was it Tal or Todd sitting next to Glen, with knees pulled up and head down? Whoever it was looked seasick. 

I'm going with Gwen Stefani...  Poor Glenn, he seemed mortified by the blanket situation. The photo is hilarious, but not when it is emblazoned on a poster or a blanket and splashed out on national television. Actually, Glenn has seemed a bit grumpy this entire trip. He and Babs should have moved to a hotel in town and left those chuckles to their own devices.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Whit in her confessional saying she just wants to touch Blur, just be with him, just hold him.

Interestingly, at no point during their phone convos does either Whit or Blur say these things to each other.

So a family vacation sort-of-celebrating both parents' birthdays consists of nothing but her brother and her 4 best friends. Not her parents' best friends, or siblings (if there are any). And other than the cake/song, the only present is for Babs, and it's used as a 'sexy' prop by Whit.

Honestly, I didn't much like Whitney before, but after last night's performance, I'm actively hating her. And 10 episodes into season 9, there's still no 'fabulous' and not much 'life' to watch. 'Fat', however, yeah- did my eyes deceive me, or was that blue and white striped jumpsuit thing she was wearing see-through? I swear I could see her ass/undies when she plopped down with her back to Hunter.

eta: Also interesting that when Hunter was speculating about the whole 'I was just trying to play a trick on you' issue, he said 'wouldn't you think (Blur) would call her family to let them know' and then added 'oh, that's right-we don't even know his name'! So Blur's ID is so sekrit that she doesn't even call him by name in the bosom of her family?

Edited by sempervivum
forgot this bit
  • Love 10

Well I've been to Paris & did not notice any people of her size there, no way she's not being stared & pointed out everywhere she goes. She doesn't mind that? 

I would mind it - it would be incredibly rude of people to do that, no matter how hateful the fat person may otherwise be. I'm sure there are fat people in France too.

why is Heather wearing a sports bra and overalls?

I think it's actually pretty in style, though for people much younger than Heather (like teens). Though I will say that it flattered Heather's figure. I don't love the purple hair and her sometimes over-the-top makeup but I do think that Heather is attractive.

Honestly, I didn't much like Whitney before, but after last night's performance, I'm actively hating her. 

I don't generally find Whit to be particularly likeable and this story arc has sort of reinforced that. Even if you accept the French Man story as presented, there was no way that inviting him on this "family vacay" was a good idea. It was always going to ruin the trip for everyone else. Either he comes on the trip and they don't work out, saddling everyone with a stranger in an awkward situation; or it seemingly works out and everyone is tiptoeing around waiting for the other shoe to drop. Or he doesn't show and everyone is trying to cheer up Whitney, ruining the trip for everyone else. 

I get it. TLC paid for the trip and the show is about Whitney, so everything is going to revolve around her. But it's not fun to watch except for those really beautiful scenes of Bar Harbor. The tourism bureau really won on that one.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

no way she's not being stared & pointed out everywhere she goes. She doesn't mind that? 

Mind it? She LOVES it! It just proves in her mind that she's a celebrity. Would the Kardashians mind people staring and pointing? But in her case, even negative attention is attention and she thrives on it. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, sempervivum said:

Interestingly, at no point during their phone convos does either Whit or Blur say these things to each other.

So a family vacation sort-of-celebrating both parents' birthdays consists of nothing but her brother and her 4 best friends. Not her parents' best friends, or siblings (if there are any). And other than the cake/song, the only present is for Babs, and it's used as a 'sexy' prop by Whit.

Honestly, I didn't much like Whitney before, but after last night's performance, I'm actively hating her. And 10 episodes into season 9, there's still no 'fabulous' and not much 'life' to watch. 'Fat', however, yeah- did my eyes deceive me, or was that blue and white striped jumpsuit thing she was wearing see-through? I swear I could see her ass/undies when she plopped down with her back to Hunter.

eta: Also interesting that when Hunter was speculating about the whole 'I was just trying to play a trick on you' issue, he said 'wouldn't you think (Blur) would call her family to let them know' and then added 'oh, that's right-we don't even know his name'! So Blur's ID is so sekrit that she doesn't even call him by name in the bosom of her family?

looks like she was wearing a thong under that blue outfit 🤢

• Love 4
1 hour ago, sempervivum said:

…did my eyes deceive me, or was that blue and white striped jumpsuit thing she was wearing see-through? I swear I could see her ass/undies when she plopped down with her back to Hunter.

I thought the same thing.

• Love 4

*sigh* I'm really at a loss with the level of stupidity here. why am I watching this.

How Whitney thought that LeBlur was going to be able to travel to join her in Maine while there was nearly zero EU citizens permitted to travel to the US at the time this was filmed is bad enough. But how she was bellyaching the whole time that he wasn't there... you'd think she was being stood up at the alter. I've had real long distance relationships and they are never easy, but to get that emotionally invested with someone that she's only been speaking to over the internet? And if seeing him was so important, she could have traveled to France. US citizens were allowed to travel at this point so she could have squeezed herself into a seat and gotten over there.

Whitney was right about one thing - she did look like a fucking idiot.

Yeah, I'm on #teamHunter all the way on this. And someone needs to tell Heather to stick a sock in it - Whitney doesn't need to be protected. She needs to fucking grow up!

Bar Harbor is beautiful but my favorite place in Maine is the Long Lake area. We usually stayed in a cabin near Naples and it is gorgeous there. And we had a place that served the absolute best clam chowder! The only downside was dealing with the Maine state bird (i.e. the mosquito).

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, mytmo said:

But he went to the Consolate and everything!

And pleaded his case and talked about how he JUST had to get to the States to meet this amazing woman.  Sounds just like a rom-com plot, except Whit is no Julia Roberts and Le Blur sure isn't Hugh Grant.

46 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

Wow, Whitney's friends and (most of her) family really go out of their way to avoid setting her off.

If you think of it that way, all their "but he made the effort--see, he really likes you" takes on the bend of "omg, please let this placate her so we can all have a decent trip."

• Love 13
18 minutes ago, mytmo said:

Did he say he was going to the American Embassy as if they could do anything about travel restrictions but they wouldn't have help him if he is French which makes me think he is American, (his lack of French accent makes me wonder), and if he is an American he would be allowed to get to the US.  Could he be Canadian perhaps?  

Whitney has not even swooned about his accent or the fact that he speaks French so I am wondering if they have dubbed in his voice.  Did we learn what he does for a living, I don't think Whitney knows what he does or cares.

Since it was a last minute plan for LeBlur to go to Maine his ticket must have been pricey but I guess money does not matter when you are in love and as luck would have it his vacation time was the exact week she planned the Maine trip, how about that.  I bet Mother and Father Whitney were really sad that they did not get to meet him, lol.

Why can't Whitney video chat with LeBlur with her family around and introduce him that way?  She tends to never take his calls with other people around, does she?

3 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Yes her sun dress or whatever it is was totally see through… on my large screen tv I could definitely see her ass and thong

and the blanket with Glen hugging a tree.. oy! 😳

9D738CE2-8392-4642-AC12-A7CEBC4D10EA.jpeg

EB40667A-3FFB-4E77-AD82-A0CE4451793E.jpeg

You should be banned for posting that photo of her from behind, lol!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, mytmo said:

Ha ha! I would think that pleading your case at the Consulate would be reserved for people with special circumstances (ex. needing to travel to the US for life-saving surgery,) not going to meet an American woman in person. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Ha ha! I would think that pleading your case at the Consulate would be reserved for people with special circumstances (ex. needing to travel to the US for life-saving surgery,) not going to meet an American woman in person. 

Exactly! My teen niece's parents are on active duty so when she returned to the US she needed her grandfather (who was acting as temporary guardian) to accompany her for her surgery. It STILL took at least a week Gor him to gain clearance, and this was an emergency. No way would "but I want to meet this chick who I might want to date someday" suffice. 

Blur's voice sounds like the computerized thing I get when I accidentally turn on the audio guide to my Roku. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

This is Whitney's show so she is in charge of everything, the fake BF storylines, which friends are involved (& therefore get paid).  Either Buddy pissed her off and got dis-invited or maybe his GF said enough is enough, I'm tired of her either slobbering all over you, or ordering you around &  treating you like shit.  In Whitney World, you work for her & you WILL tolerate any behavior she throws at you if you want that fine TLC $$. I hope it's worth it.   

Todd lost the sassiness we loved so much, did he get a talking to?  He doesn't seem the same. Hunter's in his biggest role ever. He's an interesting dude.  Heather & Ashley OMG their ass kissing is off the charts this season. Tal.....eh whatever.  Not sure how long the filming season is, but I suspect it's quite brief, because everyone in the cast has normal jobs except Whit, and Heather's hair is so freshly neon-ed that I'm sure it's just for tv. 

The French kid storyline is just ludicrous in every way. So he wishes to be private, but we're to believe he's fine with dating a morbidly obese over the top loud woman who stars in an American semi-reality tv show?  Maybe designed to make this person untrackable to internet sleuths?  So he just couldn't get here but aw gee can you come to France please, love of my life?  Here we go, trip #3 to Paris!!  Well I've been to Paris & did not notice any people of her size there, no way she's not being stared & pointed out everywhere she goes. She doesn't mind that? 

I love how the vacays are often in cool locations like the mountains (twice), Alasker & now Maine. Whit runs hot, like many obese ppl.  And maybe they need to up her meds because holy crap she's so freaking angry & rude this season. She's just an emotional mess.  Judging by the behavior we see on this show, she's unfit to be a mother, and that's no joke.  

She's probably going into early menopause.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, magemaud said:

But this is Whitney!!! She is special!!! Do they realize who she is????

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why can't Whitney video chat with LeBlur with her family around and introduce him that way?  She tends to never take his calls with other people around, does she?

I believe she has done it once with Ashley (and maybe Heather) and another time with Babs.  That's why they confirm that he's a total babe, and obviously head over heels for Whit! 😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

So Chase was hated by all of Whits loyal friends but they are ok with LeBlur. Making excuses for him, telling Whit he seems like a good guy, he tried so hard to see her. Why? 

I agree about Todd. I miss his shady snark. Something's wrong there. I guess Hunter is taking over that role. Production must have told Todd to shut up and Buddy to get lost (at the request of Whitney). 

How is Babs able to go on this trip, go hiking,  go on a boat that is jerking around constantly in the wind, getting on a plane, then a car ride to the hotel? I thought she was doing badly health wise. Falling down, back pain, etc etc. That was a quick recovery. 

Interesting how Ashley recovered so quickly from Whitney firing her. Back to being straight up the ass besties! 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Yes her sun dress or whatever it is was totally see through… on my large screen tv I could definitely see her ass and thong

and the blanket with Glen hugging a tree.. oy! 😳

9D738CE2-8392-4642-AC12-A7CEBC4D10EA.jpeg

EB40667A-3FFB-4E77-AD82-A0CE4451793E.jpeg

WTF  the worst  Channel marker and dadwee towel

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

This guy showng up at the airport is so 90 Day Fiance like when Azan in 90 Day could get to North Korea or Mexico.  And who in their right mind think's telling someone you're not showing up is funny.

Also let's just say it's true, he thought it would be funny and really bought a ticket and showed up at the airport and didn't bother to get all the deets during the pandemic, I would dump such a fool.

Imagine spending a life time with some guy who can't even plan a trip.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Also let's just say it's true, he thought it would be funny and really bought a ticket and showed up at the airport and didn't bother to get all the deets during the pandemic, I would dump such a fool.

Not to mention, apparently Whitney had no clue either, even though in the conversation where she invited him she went on and on about "things are opening up now so you can come here."  So, IF this wasn't a producer driven plot?  Yes, Whitney, I do thinking, in your own words, you're a fucking idiot.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

This guy showng up at the airport is so 90 Day Fiance like when Azan in 90 Day could get to North Korea or Mexico.  And who in their right mind think's telling someone you're not showing up is funny.

exactly plus there's accommodations to consider...

I mean we know that Whitney is more than happy and planned to have him in her room but what if she decided to share a room with a barnacle because FrenchFlake said he wasn't coming.... does the barnacle wind up on a cot bunked in with a couple other barnacles because the FrenchFlake decided it would be funny to show up as a surprise?  🙄

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I'm surprised she was wearing underwear at all

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Whitney plopping herself down in the road to talk on the phone to the con artist, she is oblivious to the fact a car may drive on that road?

I call BS on that whole scene.  I think production knew about & was in on Frenchy's call to Twit all along - they were right there and ready with the right camera angles to be able to tape her phone's screen & then when she played giddy & plopped down IN the road to gush about his adorableness & bat her eyes & giggled when he talked to her about surprising her, etc.  BS, BS, BS. 

How does her family put up with her?  I'm on Hunter's side all the way.  She owes him & her parents & friends such H.U.G.E. apologies for treating them so horribly.  

• Love 11

Food for thought - as many have speculated Le Blur was not born in France, or is not a French citizen. This would explain the strange accent he has (if we are actually hearing his natural voice). It would also explain why he would need a visa to travel from France to the U.S. I know that there was no travel allowed from the EU to the US at the time due to Covid-19, but let's pretend.

I'm not a linguistic expert (although I did pass two years of High School French thanks to a French teacher who took pity on me) but I am Canadian living in our nation's capitol, and have a sister who taught French for 25 years. I also oversaw a small bilingual call centre for our regional airline and we had agents from north Africa, central Africa, and the Caribbean, along with native Quebecois. Believe me Le Blur's mother tongue is not French. 

My guess is that Le Blur is from north Africa (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia) but the French did have a world spanning empire so he could also be from central Africa, the Caribbean, south Pacific, or southeast Asia.  Heck he could just be some random Moldavian dude who lives in France and worked for TLC - we know how they like to deceive us.

IIRC the EU opened up travel from the U.S. fairly early and naturally hWhit would assume that it worked both ways, which it did not. The whole Le Blur canceling and then trying to stealthily appear in Bar Harbour to surprise hWhit is nothing more than producer shenanigans to explain why LeBlur was a "no show".

I admit that I cringe watched the episode, by that I mean non stop cringe from Whit. That girl went through a different emotion every minute she was on screen. And talk about sibling rivalry! Run Hunter. The only surprise for me was when she had her talking head and she said that she wanted to touch Le Blur, I was sure that she was going to say that she wanted to smell him.

Random thought, since the purple isn't really working for Heather what about a robin egg's blue?

• Love 3
21 hours ago, politichick said:

This was such bullshit. As many of you have noted, there were COVID travel restrictions in place AND he SO does NOT need a visa to travel to the US from France!!!! #TeamHunter

I was not understanding why and how either one of them were talking/acting like it was even a remote possibility. THEN <<Le Blur>> played that stupid dick of a trick on her acting like he couldn't make it and it "wasn't [her] fault," and I almost got pissed off at him for even thinking that was a cute look. Then my brain rolled back to the whole travel restrictions with COVID reality, and ... yeah. No one had any plans that <<Le Blur>> would make it out of France to the U.S.

This should also put to rest that <<Le Blur>> is NOT a U.S. citizen as he would've been allowed in from France and Sweatney wouldn't have asked, "Oh, is it visa problems?" Were he a citizen, there would be no talk about a visa as well.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, Tanstaafl said:

Food for thought - as many have speculated Le Blur was not born in France, or is not a French citizen. This would explain the strange accent he has (if we are actually hearing his natural voice). It would also explain why he would need a visa to travel from France to the U.S. I know that there was no travel allowed from the EU to the US at the time due to Covid-19, but let's pretend.

I'm not a linguistic expert (although I did pass two years of High School French thanks to a French teacher who took pity on me) but I am Canadian living in our nation's capitol, and have a sister who taught French for 25 years. I also oversaw a small bilingual call centre for our regional airline and we had agents from north Africa, central Africa, and the Caribbean, along with native Quebecois. Believe me Le Blur's mother tongue is not French. 

My guess is that Le Blur is from north Africa (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia) but the French did have a world spanning empire so he could also be from central Africa, the Caribbean, south Pacific, or southeast Asia.  Heck he could just be some random Moldavian dude who lives in France and worked for TLC - we know how they like to deceive us.

IIRC the EU opened up travel from the U.S. fairly early and naturally hWhit would assume that it worked both ways, which it did not. The whole Le Blur canceling and then trying to stealthily appear in Bar Harbour to surprise hWhit is nothing more than producer shenanigans to explain why LeBlur was a "no show".

I admit that I cringe watched the episode, by that I mean non stop cringe from Whit. That girl went through a different emotion every minute she was on screen. And talk about sibling rivalry! Run Hunter. The only surprise for me was when she had her talking head and she said that she wanted to touch Le Blur, I was sure that she was going to say that she wanted to smell him.

Random thought, since the purple isn't really working for Heather what about a robin egg's blue?

And if LeBlur is a Moroccan or Tunisian citizen, for example, he WOULD need a visa to enter the US, Covid or not…(remember Azan and assorted other 90 day people not getting the visa to travel here) - He could be living in France but not a citizen of one of the European countries that has a visa waiver agreement with the US (like France), and couldn’t get the visa to come here regardless of the Covid situation…

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, Tanstaafl said:

I'm not a linguistic expert ... My guess is that Le Blur is from north Africa (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia)

Now that I think about it more, when when Sweatney said "visa" she honestly had no idea WTF she was talking about. She's probably relying on producers/production to procure his travel documents to the U.S.

I am a linguistic expert (a PhD, even!) and also a French speaker who grew up less than two hours west from you, and your guess about <<Le Blur>>'s provenance was EXACTLY the deduction I had from the very beginning. I've discussed how I came to that conclusion in the Social Media thread a few times.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She must be watching 90 Day Fiance, that is the same stupid shit all the people say on that show, most of them live in their phones, never able to actually meet in person.

I smell.... CROSSOVER!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 10/19/2021 at 7:36 PM, Maire said:

Whit might try being nicer to her brother. Her parents will be gone some day and she doesn’t seem to have much family. Once the show is over these friends aren’t going to kiss her ass for free.

She's also going to have to cooperate with him to take care of their parents when they really ARE old and feeble and need care.  Wait, what am I saying...  Whitney cooperate?!?

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

I'm surprised she was wearing underwear at all

When she sat down open-legged on the boat, causing her dress to ride up and almost exposing her lady parts, I was horrified for the tour guide.  Of course she had to hijack his narration to talk about herself and the French Man.  Hope TLC tips well!

As for the French Man himself, I'm sticking with TLC intern on assignment.

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

I was not understanding why and how either one of them were talking/acting like it was even a remote possibility. THEN <<Le Blur>> played that stupid dick of a trick on her acting like he couldn't make it and it "wasn't [her] fault," and I almost got pissed off at him for even thinking that was a cute look. Then my brain rolled back to the whole travel restrictions with COVID reality, and ... yeah. No one had any plans that <<Le Blur>> would make it out of France to the U.S.

This should also put to rest that <<Le Blur>> is NOT a U.S. citizen as he would've been allowed in from France and Sweatney wouldn't have asked, "Oh, is it visa problems?" Were he a citizen, there would be no talk about a visa as well.

Otherwise known as "production squeezing out an extra cliffhanger" 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 4