Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: Maine Reason For Tension

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Reminder - no spoilers.  Only post about what is shown in the episode and known up until the time that it was filmed. No recent social media.  

• Start Topic

On 10/21/2021 at 9:24 AM, Kid said:

I noticed that too.  Yeah, he was sick which is why he did not go.   His coughing was pure gold- I bet she put on a mask after the first cough!  🤣🤣🤣

Buddy looked like he packed his weight back on

• Love 1

I just can't understand how everyone around her keep straight faces?  I realize family and friends are paid to not laugh at her but the crew??  When she went out to the balcony to stare out at the water thinking how cruel life was to her and the camera crew followed her out there, she told them she was going to be a while.  Then she started in with the tearful dialog about how unfair it was Frenchman was not there and she LOVES him.  WTF??!!  I would have at least snickered before catching myself and they promptly fired.

I miss Tod's voice of reason.  But I think he would have gotten shit from not only Whitney but the rest of the barnacles.  Every single thing they did was stopped because she got yet another call from Frenchman.  I am with Tod on this.  Frenchman was sitting at home making all this shit up.  Free Tod! 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, magemaud said:

And just where is "home" that he would need some kind of Visa to come to the US? Tunisia? Morocco? Timbuktu? 

Such BS. The entire world knew you couldn't come to the US because of Covid. Hell, you couldn't buy a ticket online without big red popups telling you requirements to wherever you were going. I'm guessing the network and this horrible woman are banking on viewers being too dumb to know that Covid stopped anyone from coming into our country for like the last year and a half! C'mon, try a little harder. Stop insulting my intelligence. Then again, how much could I possibly have since I'm sitting here watching this horrible show. 

Whitney is a terribly pathetic woman. Kinda sad actually. 

• Love 8