Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I was going to say I don’t get the gut-seizing fear some of these women have when it comes to challenging  Erika. But if I were Dorit, Rinna or Kyle, I guess I would be afraid of all my skeletons and legal entanglements being dragged out of my designer closet (or garage in Rinna’s case).  I don’t think anything those 3 and their husbands may have done is anywhere near as reprehensible as Tom and Erika’s “alleged” crimes. But image is everything, and these HW’s are dependent on public perception for getting work & income, so I kinda see why they tread lightly. They are driven by the same motivation as Sutton, but coming at it from another angle.

Sutton is concerned about her (and her family’s) reputation and future business & social opportunities being compromised by a “guilty by association “ factor. So Sutton is speaking out and questioning Erika’s BS to stay clear of any potential blowback.

Yet, Rinna and Kyle and Dorit are keeping quiet, and seemingly supporting Erika because they are worried their own reputations are at risk if they enrage the Ice Queen with simple, basic questions.  

Rinna, Dorit and Kyle are too stupid to read an entire newspaper article, so I don’t expect any of these Three Stooges are sharp enough to appreciate the irony. They are condemning Sutton, who is just trying to keep her “Sutty Buddy Butthole” out of the spotlight, while protecting their own A$$ets with silence.

• Love 24
17 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

I was going to say I don’t get the gut-seizing fear some of these women have when it comes to challenging  Erika. But if I were Dorit, Rinna or Kyle, I guess I would be afraid of all my skeletons and legal entanglements being dragged out of my designer closet (or garage in Rinna’s case).  I don’t think anything those 3 and their husbands may have done is anywhere near as reprehensible as Tom and Erika’s “alleged” crimes. But image is everything, and these HW’s are dependent on public perception for getting work & income, so I kinda see why they tread lightly. They are driven by the same motivation as Sutton, but coming at it from another angle.

Sutton is concerned about her (and her family’s) reputation and future business & social opportunities being compromised by a “guilty by association “ factor. So Sutton is speaking out and questioning Erika’s BS to stay clear of any potential blowback.

Yet, Rinna and Kyle and Dorit are keeping quiet, and seemingly supporting Erika because they are worried their own reputations are at risk if they enrage the Ice Queen with simple, basic questions.  

Rinna, Dorit and Kyle are too stupid to read an entire newspaper article, so I don’t expect any of these Three Stooges are sharp enough to appreciate the irony. They are condemning Sutton, who is just trying to keep her “Sutty Buddy Butthole” out of the spotlight, while protecting their own A$$ets with silence.

I think its Sunny Bunny Butthole 😆

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, sistermagpie said:

Wow, Erika almost stole Dorit's moment with her attack on Sutton. But Sutton is no crybaby on this issue. When she told Sutton to go get another legal opinion I sort of wanted Sutton to make some snarky comment about which one of them needs or is already getting legal opinions. (If she'd implied Erika was working with Tom's lawyers it would have been nuclear!)

If I was Sutton, I would’ve told her, we will don’t worry. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Dorit's makeup in this scene where she's going after Garcelle gives her an ENTIRELY different person's face.  It's someone famous's, but I can't place who.  Someone like Gwyneth Paltrow, but I can't place it exactly.  It's going to bother me until I figure it out.   Maybe J.Lo

Yes, Jlo. It was the highlighter around the eyebrows.  

20210826_093558.jpg

Edited by Cozytea
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

As loathe as I am to agree with Erika Jayne, I agree somewhat that Sutton is kind of ridiculous to worry about her 'reputation' with the charity boards and social clubs.  

Every single person that is affiliated with those organizations knows that Sutton is on this show--they know she has nothing personally to do with Erika's possible misdeeds.  So I agree it is a little ridiculous for Sutton to be worried about how this might affect her because Erika is right--Sutton has nothing to do with it.  The way Sutton herself has behaved on the show at times would be enough to damage her reputation lol.  

I do agree however with Sutton's assessment of the situation and that something isn't adding up in Erika's story.  I admire that she was the one with the guts to actually voice what they were all probably thinking.

Edited by Joan van Snark
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, sistermagpie said:

I got the impression the Mauricio thing wasn't so much about family as Mauricio needing to stay in his place in the family, that place being subservient to Kathy's part? 

Bingo!! What was so wrong with him taking what he learned and using it to start a business so his family could have something? I guess he was supposed To stay under Rick’s thumb forever. 

30 minutes ago, FancyNancy said:
Edited by FancyNancy
  • Love 16
11 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I agree.  Plus, she'll do whatever she needs to so that she will be secure in her job next season, including making up some stupid bullshit about Garcelle being a bully, because she stated the obvious about Dorit. 

Dorit has no story line. I don't know why she is on this show. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 17
5 minutes ago, Showthyme said:

Dorit has no story line. I don't know why she is on this show. 

Don’t they all have the same storyline - I’m a famewhore and will do anything to keep the camera on me?

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, FancyNancy said:

Bingo!! What was so wrong with him taking what he learned and using it to start a business so his family could have something? I guess he was supposed To stay under Rick’s thumb forever. 

Absolutely.  In most families a person striking out on their own would be celebrated.  I always thought it was about Mauricio staying in his place. I'm not a fan of Kathy.  I don't necessarily  love Kyle  but I felt for her when she kept trying to explain to Kathy that American Woman was not putting down their mother.  Im not fooled by Kathy's silly act. She has a mean streak and likes to have power over Kyle. I know they are sisters but Kyle needs to stop being so desperate to keep Kathy in her life.

Edited by Cozytea
  • Useful 3
  • Love 13
12 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I don't get why Kyle was surprised Garcelle said fuck you after she was provoked by Dorit when she's said fuck you to Dorit multiple times.

fuck-you-kyle-richards.gif

I SAID THE SAME THING!!! I was like… girl, you know them words. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

Sutton always disappoints me in these areas because she lets Erika intimidate her. 

I don't think Sutton's letting Erika intimidate her.

I think Sutton is displaying good manners at a luncheon party that Crystal (and her party planner! 😊 ) put a great deal of effort into making nice.

• Love 17

OmyGAWD!!!!  What a great, great, great episode!  Fabulous table settings!  Lavender roses!  Baccarat butterflies!  Lipstick readers!!!  Enchiladas of the gods!

My absolute favorite moment, though, had to be during that talking head, when that gnat committed seppuko in Rinna's lip gloss, and she didn't even wash her face!!!!!! 😊. Just applied more lip gloss.

I generally like Jean Paul Gaultier's couture, but you have to be tall to pull off those kinds of architectural designs, and Dorit is not tall.  Hence, it fitted her very, very badly.

While we're on the subject of clothes:  Erika's blue boots clashed with the blue of her ill-fitting suit.  Also, I am beginning to understand why she needed to spend $40,000 a month on a glam squad:  She is clearly incapable of choosing the right shade of foundation for her complexion tones, and thus now looks like a life-sized bobblehead.

• LOL 7
  • Love 16
13 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

I have not read the thread nor watched the whole episode but I was just getting ready to post garcelle may be the best housewife of all times. Self-aware, Real, accountable, respectful, respectfully inquisitive, gorgeous, talented, brave, etc, etc....Now I see Dorit said some shit trying to provoke her this is going to be interesting!

😮

STFU Dorit from Connecticut.  You are not British.  So sick of her.

• LOL 5
  • Love 17
6 minutes ago, Maximona said:

OmyGAWD!!!!  What a great, great, great episode!  Fabulous table settings!  Lavender roses!  Baccarat butterflies!  Lipstick readers!!!  Enchiladas of the gods!

My absolute favorite moment, though, had to be during that talking head, when that gnat committed seppuko in Rinna's lip gloss, and she didn't even wash her face!!!!!! 😊. Just applied more lip gloss.

I generally like Jean Paul Gaultier's couture, but you have to be tall to pull off those kinds of architectural designs, and Dorit is not tall.  Hence, it fitted her very, very badly.

While we're on the subject of clothes:  Erika's blue boots clashed with the blue of her ill-fitting suit.  Also, I am beginning to understand why she needed to spend $40,000 a month on a glam squad:  She is clearly incapable of choosing the right shade of foundation for her complexion tones, and thus now looks like a life-sized bobblehead.

Yes! I have been thinking,  wow Erika needed that glam squad.  She looks awful. Clothes, makeup, and hair.  I even thought she worried her jalopy wasn't going to start last episode  lol. Obviously it wasn't a jalopy but something about  it, cracked me up. Like it wasn't going to turn over 😁

Edited by Cozytea
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Maximona said:

While she might not have the original glam squad on retainer, she is still paying for the services of expensive hair and makeup people to come to her house. 

There is no any way that her hair was not done by a fairly talented stylist just as Dorit's was professionally styled. 

The makeup and hair people are supplied by BRAVO for the confessionals

• Love 13
9 hours ago, endure said:

Anyone else in Canada not get this episode? Last night it recorded on my PVR and I wondered why when it normally comes on Wed night.  When i went to watch it it had this title and episode but it was last weeks episode.  Last week was a similar mistake on my PVR but I happened to watch the real episode on TV, then later I checked and my PVR showed the prior weeks episode, so strange.  I can see one major screw up but it’s now been two weeks.  I’m with Shaw Cable on the west coast……btw. 

I'm in Canada too - and my PVR is doing the same thing.  Don't know why.  I now know to just watch the Wednesday episode and change up the PVR manually.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, amarante said:

The makeup and hair people are supplied by BRAVO for the confessionals

For the confessionals?  But not the narrative bits?

Yeah, that would make sense.  Erika looks way better in the talking heads.  Silly me—I thought it was the lighting.  😊

• Love 3
9 hours ago, endure said:

Anyone else in Canada not get this episode? Last night it recorded on my PVR and I wondered why when it normally comes on Wed night.  When i went to watch it it had this title and episode but it was last weeks episode.  Last week was a similar mistake on my PVR but I happened to watch the real episode on TV, then later I checked and my PVR showed the prior weeks episode, so strange.  I can see one major screw up but it’s now been two weeks.  I’m with Shaw Cable on the west coast……btw. 

The channel we see the show on here in Canada is Slice.  When a new episode is on I believe it's every Wednesday at 9 PM EST (for me), I record the episode and I say to record the entire series on my PVR so any time it airs "New Episodes Only".  

However, I definitely notice that the episodes are not labelled correctly.  Last week they aired all the reruns labelled as "Season's Grillings" and I was excited we were getting the new episodes early but instead it was just the prior week's show.

Just make sure you record the right day and the right time.  It's 9 PM EST for me, something different for you.  (I am with Bell though.)

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, dmeets said:

The way Sutton is handling Erika proves to me that she was BSing it and manufacturing drama with Crystal early on, face roller and all was just a performance to ensure relevance this season. 

Agree

• Love 7
13 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

What is this, the Kyle-Over-Reaction-Face episode?

Haha!  I had the same thought and had to rewind to actually hear what was being said since Kyle's overacting was cracking me up. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Haha!  I had the same thought and had to rewind to actually hear what was being said since Kyle's overacting was cracking me up. 

I kind of like it.  I don't mind it.  LOL.  It also shows that Kyle knows about microaggressions and when people step over the line, like Dorit calling Garcelle a "bully".  Which is so dumb and laughable.  

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Maximona said:

It looks especially bad in the previews for the 'or what' (with accompanying bared teeth like a feral wolf) fight next week with Sutton.  The line of demarcation between that awful wrong colored foundation on her face and hair line is particularly egregious. 

• Love 15
38 minutes ago, Maximona said:

For the confessionals?  But not the narrative bits?

Yeah, that would make sense.  Erika looks way better in the talking heads.  Silly me—I thought it was the lighting.  😊

BRAVO supplies the stylists for the confessionals and the reunion but not for the normal shooting days. 

They also supply food and accommodations so all of that stuff about hosting is ridiculous. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

They do not. Kathy's dad went on to have a bunch more kids with his next wife. Big Kathy pursued a married Ken Richards after divorcing Kathy's dad. Allegedly Big Kathy drugged Ken Richards' wife and would go to his family's house to start trouble. Ken divorced his wife and married BK when she became pregnant with Kim.

Exactly, @eleanorofaquitaine - for someone who asks hows many f*cks she gives, Erika has always lashed out any time she is confronted. I'm flummoxed how she's lasted so long on RH - she's angry, uninteresting and gives nothing personal to the show.

@Joan van Snark I think it's likely the cast got read the riot act over fourth wall/bravo bravo effing bravo issues from last season- I think Sutton is trying to talk around the fact she doesn't appreciate being used so that Erika can position her lies in front of the HWs on camera. (Or maybe that's just me bc I think that's exactly what Erika is doing and it pisses me off that bravo is allowing it.)

I think someone may previously posted that Erika has hoped to use the show as a method of testifying without being cross examined. Sutton has thrown a spanner in the works!

• Love 11

Nothing other then crying a lot and being clueless about POC issues has Sutton done on this show that would disparage her reputation among the BH's set ... she has kept everything in check.. so yes being involved with someone all the sudden that ripped off children and families would reflect on her poorly if she didn't make some kinda comment on it .. You can be on these shows and still be welcomed into society (look at LV)

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

I actually love to vacuum. I love the clean lines in the carpet and the sound of dirt being sucked into the holder. And I have a Dyson. So... I'm a provincial little person.

Same! Instant gratification 

• LOL 1
34 minutes ago, Mar said:

Why are Lisa’s daughters so extremely annoying? Oh wait… Apple… Fall…Tree

Lisa's talking head about why couldn't Amelia be dating Harry Styles.  Girl, you wish.

I can't with the way she has to say Scott's full name every time she mentions him.  And is if she really objects to him.  Any publicity is good publicity for that "hustler."

• Love 13
11 hours ago, princelina said:

The one thing I'll never forget from reading "House of Hilton" is when Kim was a famous Disney actress, but unemployed at the time, while Kyle was a regular (but unknown) on Little House - Big Kathy cuddled Kyle while staring down Kim, cooing that Kyle had a job but Kim did not.

This is why the unhealthy dynamics of the Richards sisters never fail to fascinate me.

4 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Does Kim and Kathy have the same dad? I do find it kind of odd they never mention their dads as well.

They don't, but I remember it was a thing back when Kim was on and always insisting that she supported the family completely by herself her whole childhood and was worked to death (and still hasn't recovered after retiring for 30 years or so), because Kyle was the only person who would speak up for their dad and say that he had a job and an income (and she also worked and brought in some money). 

1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

It looks especially bad in the previews for the 'or what' (with accompanying bared teeth like a feral wolf) fight next week with Sutton.  The line of demarcation between that awful wrong colored foundation on her face and hair line is particularly egregious. 

Sutton's reply to that line looked hilarious too. Like Erika, you're not intimidating another inmate in the yard, here. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

If this were any other franchise, the party would've been WAY LONGER and probably TBC. Garcelle was great but she really should've went in on Dorit, Garcelle has been way to nice to everyone. I wanted her to stick up for Sutton (she didnt need to but...I want mess) as she is the only one in the cast who is really willing to raise her voice back to Erika.

I thought it took tremendous strength to not eviscerate dumbass Dorit.  Man, Dorit is a little brain!  Erika and her trying to be all gangster.  Hold onto that until you are in the pokey Girardi.  Again, what is Erika going to do if you stand up to her?  I mean, she looks like she is going to bite Sutton but she has no power.  Not in the social scene of LA, not in regards to $, nada.  I FF through the scenes with Rinna and her spawn.  Loathe them.

• Love 19

Y’all and the world would’ve just had to label me, ‘cause when Dorit said “you’re just going to walk away, you don’t want to talk about” (or whatever) I would’ve said nah, bitch, I’m done talking to you. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

First Kyle is the main cause of LVP to leaving.

Then Rinna is the main cause of Denise leaving

No it's Dorito's turn to get ride of Garcelle?

I wish someone would hack one of their cells and leak the FUFive text chain.

1 minute ago, Natalie68 said:

I FF through the scenes with Rinna and her spawn.  Loathe them.

Me too.  They were too long and boring.  I would not be happy if my daughter dated an Fboy from Love Island.

• Love 14
Just now, TattleTeeny said:

Erika may be a lot of things, but I didn’t get the idea that she wanted sympathy for vacuuming. Plus, that vacuum she was using is a joy. A JOY, I tell you!

I think I may need to get a Dyson now!

When she said she is all alone and cleaning, because there's nothing to do, did anyone (besides me) shout Get a JOB? 😆 

• LOL 9
  • Love 13