Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Episode talk only.  Do not talk about housewives' appearances on other shows. 

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, funnygirl said:

Bershan's got the right kind of attitude and vibe for Housewives. I find her delightful. 

STFU Leah.

Big side-eye to Eboni for excluding Bershan from her "Black Shabbat" party but invited her white "friends". 

I can't do another season with L & E. Lu, Ramona, I guess Sonja, promote Bershan, bring back Dorinda (even Slurinda is welcome, at this point), and any other former RHONY wife or some actually cool/fun/chaotic new wives to round out the cast. Leah and Eboni are not "the future of the franchise", they are it's demise. 

Not on board for a return of Dorinda...angry belligerent drunk. If she's totally sober she would probably fall off the wagon with these ladies. I just cannot watch her again especially if she's still pining for "Richard". I was sympathatic the first couple of seasons but then but then it just became a sad refrain that got worse the more she drank. Nope...she needs to stay away from this show and continue to work the program, stay sober and get grief counseling.

• Love 23
(edited)
4 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I think you've nailed it.  Talking about genitals and bringing genital cakes is not edgy, or fun, or titillating, or pushing the envelope, or anything else she wants to think of herself as.  It's just played out and boring.  These are grown women who know what genitals look like.  Leah has nothing else to bring so she goes back to trying to shock the women.  She is only going to disgust or embarrass them.  What a great friend. 🙄 

I'm so glad Ramona didn't give the reaction Leah was expecting/hoping for! Leah and the guy both commented with surprise that Moaner didn't freak out at all. Good! Maybe now Leah can knock it off. It's tired.

58 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I’m with you, but with guys young enough to be her Sons?

I don't have a problem with it, as long as both parties are into it. Those guys just seemed bored and not really into any of them, as if they were either forced to be there, or getting a paycheck. (Autoc kept changing paycheck to psycho 😆) Eta: I'm more disturbed with how they pass around the same guys, as if they're baseball cards or a pair of jeans. Sisterhood of the Traveling Peen

20 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It's a type of car, right, I've had two of them.

Baltimore Betty! 🤣 😂 You've slain me with this comment.

Edited by WhatAmIWatching
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I've got that scene on now and was just thinking the same thing!  Lu has great genes and hair I would probably  kill for but that talking head interview look doesn't even seem like the same person. She goes from a magazine model to a weirdo with one stroke of the flat iron and gel. 

Haha!

Ramona looks beautiful in her TH in the rust colored blouse.  Her hair looks great.

• Love 8
37 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

In a way, I kind of understand why these women are horndogging younger guys...have you seen what the men their age look like??? Tom, Harry Dubin, Dorinda's ex boyfriend (forgot his name)...not the cream of the crop in the looks department.

This is true, but these guys can get girls in their early twenties and models.  If it’s money they are after, Sonja is broke, so she says.  There’s millions of beauties walking around .. why them?  But then, this is just a show and probably mostly fake.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I'm so glad Ramona didn't give the reaction Leah was expecting/hoping for!

I'm surprised Ramona wasn't asking why the cake was in the shape of Florida...

• LOL 18
9 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

I hate myself for watching this show now.

Me too.  Bravo is literally the only channel I watch on TV, it's become a bad addiction that I can't seem to shake.  I ask myself why I keep doing it, but I still keep doing it...HELP!!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

This makes so much sense, maybe there will be a Black Sabbath cover band at the dinner.

I’ve got tickets to see one soon!

im wondering what the crowd is going to look like.  Young, all-ages, or old like me😂

• Love 6
1 hour ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Leah waving her hands and jumping around while they sang Happy Birthday to the BIRTHDAY GIRLS whom the attention should be on and then chomping a big mouthful off the head of the penis cake.   Geez this girl is the definition of an attention whore.

“They’re boxy, but good.”

I love that line from that movie!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Here is something I truly don’t understand. It seems that it has become acceptable for things like this: at the party Ramona introduced one of the guys to the women by saying that he has a great chest and abs. Why is that more acceptable than a man introducing a woman to his male friends by saying that she has great breasts and ass?

• Love 19

Ramona, just no. I follow her on Instagram and she is constantly posting photos with these ridiculous sexualized poses. She loves to pose with her boobs thrust way out and her legs in an artificially contorted position. Her behavior just doesn’t seem to be in touch with reality. The legs…and I noticed that she glanced down at her boobs to be sure they looked perky, I guess.

621C992F-D114-4C6D-8446-24F7FD85367A.thumb.jpeg.950a4c6c1d52aa6621a0045619197845.jpeg

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

That was a lame birthday party. The cast and some random actors. Sonja and Ramona know a lot of people. Couldn't they invite some ? Where were Ramona's 50 girlfriends and Sonja's random fuck buddies from the Regency bar? Also, why were S and R buttoned up to the neck in those hideous dresses? Unusual for them. The cakes topped off an already awful party.  Was there even any food? I didn't notice Sonja stuffing her purse. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

I'm convinced Leah jumped at the chance to get the cakes just so she could order a penis cake to get a rise out of Ramona.  I'm glad Ramona went along with the "joke" and didn't let it derail her, thus crushing Leah's plans of more conflict between the two.  I agree with all of you who said the anatomy cakes were better suited for a bachelorette party.  Leah needs to up her game.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Teriacky said:

57 year old women should NOT wear pigtails.🙄

No woman should wear pigtails. Period. They should also not wear whatever the hell one calls whatever style Leah was trying to pull of at the party. Like ingrown pigtails? 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

In a way, I kind of understand why these women are horndogging younger guys...have you seen what the men their age look like??? Tom, Harry Dubin, Dorinda's ex boyfriend (forgot his name)...not the cream of the crop in the looks department.

I’ve been on dating apps for us older folks. Let me tell you what, I am a relatively attractive 55 year old who would rather be single the rest of my life than date any of the losers I have seen! 

Single for 4 years now, I’d take a 30-something over these (mostly) troll looking dudes. Some of them can’t even be bothered to wear a shirt for their picture! Maybe I should’ve really thought about it before I left the non troll. LOL 

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, kristen111 said:

This is true, but these guys can get girls in their early twenties and models.  If it’s money they are after, Sonja is broke, so she says.  There’s millions of beauties walking around .. why them?  But then, this is just a show and probably mostly fake.

Because those beauties aren't giving them a spot on TV. The term Famewhore is gender neutral.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

If anyone needs a contract, it should be Luann to protect herself from Leah. Featured artists make very little money off of recordings. The majority of the money goes to the production company, the label, and the songwriters.  Songwriting royalties are protected by law.  That’s why some powerful artists have it written into the contract that they are given writing credit even if they haven’t penned a word or a note.  Sometimes they write one line and are still given the credit. I recall stories of some singers giving paid up front songwriters a notebook of their thoughts. The songwriters create the song and the singer gets the credit.  

I checked around and singers that do only one verse much less one line are usually pay for hire. In this case, Leah is agreeing to provide her service for free with any profits going to charity or, in my opinion, if she wants payment for her talent, the sushi she chowed down would probably cover it.

• Useful 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10
23 hours ago, Momager said:

I loved Luann’s outfit at the party. I wonder what the guys who were invited to the party were thinking? They were at least 15-20 years younger than Ramona and Sonja. They seemed out of place.

I figured they were paid fuck  boys. It looked like a few of them were drooling over the male strippers.  

At least we didn't get a rendition of Lu singing happy birthday like Marilyn Monroe.

22 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Wait - is that Eboni's APARTMENT with the gigantic floor to ceiling windows????? I also love, love her green turtleneck.

If you mean talking head, I read in Brian Moylan's book that they film those scenes in front of a blue screen.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

If Leah was so worried she shouldn't have done it, but I think she legitimately thinks that this song will make big money and she wants a cut of the pie 😄

Yep. She's THAT stupid!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
12 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

If you mean talking head, I read in Brian Moylan's book that they film those scenes in front of a blue screen.

No, it was not a talking head.  She was just chilling in a beautiful apartment.  I believe she made a phone call.  I believe it's pictured upthread where she's wearing the green turtleneck.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Mar said:

Here is something I truly don’t understand. It seems that it has become acceptable for things like this: at the party Ramona introduced one of the guys to the women by saying that he has a great chest and abs. Why is that more acceptable than a man introducing a woman to his male friends by saying that she has great breasts and ass?

I hope I'm not wrong but I don't think it is acceptable - outside of Bravo.   On the other hand, I haven't been introduced with anyone even close to having a great chest and abs in a loooooooooog time.  🙃

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
Just now, Ms Blue Jay said:

No, it was not a talking head.  She was just chilling in a beautiful apartment.  I believe she made a phone call.  

Oh yes! Wasn't that the same place where she had the election party? Isn't the apartment with the big windows the one she shared with the former fiancé? I wonder if she was still keeping the lease/had time left?

(edited)
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

That was a lame birthday party. The cast and some random actors. Sonja and Ramona know a lot of people. Couldn't they invite some ? Where were Ramona's 50 girlfriends and Sonja's random fuck buddies from the Regency bar?

Since this was filmed during the height of the second wave of Covid (Nov-Dec) I'm thinking there were limitations on the number of people you could have at a gathering.  It differed from state to state but there were capacity/gathering limits in most places.  Venues were also limited in the less than half of capacity.   I'd bet Bravo insisted on negative tests for all participates as well.  

Even still, I don't think anyone was blowing out birthday candles or eating with their hands except at Ramona and Sonja's birthday party. 

Edited because @Teriacky said it so much better but I hadn't seen the post before I posted. 

1 hour ago, Teriacky said:

The answer is Covid.

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

She's the kind of person who thinks that talking about genitals almost constantly is an actual personality trait.

I mean, I'd have to go back, and Leah's generally awful, but this talking/shouting about genitals was easily something she saw from multiple HW casts before she was ever on camera.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Haha! Since it was filmed around the holidays, I'd hope there'd be a heavy metal version of the dreidel song. That would liven things up before the requisite screaming over nothing starts.

That reminds me of a Christmas episode a few seasons ago when Lu hired a band, the ladies sang a song with them, then the band started this heavy metal song "I wanna f you in the ass!" I remember cracking up and Lu and Ramona's reactions!

I also thought it was rude of Eboni to exclude Bershan. 

This are the housewives I need. No fighting over race, but fighting over money/rights on one line sung on a Christmas song that's never going to make any money

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

That reminds me of a Christmas episode a few seasons ago when Lu hired a band, the ladies sang a song with them, then the band started this heavy metal song "I wanna f you in the ass!" I remember cracking up and Lu and Ramona's reactions!

I think it was a party that Aviva held, and hired Sonja’s “party planner” business to organize. I still crack up at that memory.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

So basically we're going back to franchise tropes:  not inviting one member to a function, a child looking for birth family members for the first time EVER in their life times.

Also, were they really thinking the nude model likes women?

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

The freaking good old days. 😄

I've said it before and I'll say it again - If you're having a hard time with this current season I always recommend the old ones as a pick me up. It really worked for me when we all started quarantining.  

• Love 11

Eboni is the very picture of my former boss in terms of personality and demeanor.  Talked a good game, but if anyone threatened her turf.. she'd knife them in the back.  I witnessed that happen numerous times in departments amongst women.. especially against a competent female that they viewed as a threat.   

Bershan better pay heed.. and keep that armor on especially over her back... to protect against the knife Eboni will try to stab her with.

• Love 8
18 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Leah acts like she’s Bob Dylan or Bruce Springsteen agreeing to sing on “We are the World” the song written by Michael Jackson.

Well, now that she has Rihanna “wearing her stuff” maybe she can ask for help with a music career.  Leah is so ridiculous thirsty I can barely stand it when she speaks.  I hope her 5 minutes of B list fame is almost up.

• Love 16
(edited)
On 7/27/2021 at 9:21 PM, GussieK said:

Luann looks awful in the talking head with the green dress and her hair pulled back. 

Yes! A rare miss for her. Hope she puts this look to rest. 

Wondering… is that really non-alcoholic rose Luann is drinking? Something seems off. 

Took until the end of the show but I think I finally get what Leah was on about. 

So she wasn't trying to protect herself from being sued, she was just pretending to do that so she wouldn't sound greedy. Really she's worried the song will make money and not all of it will go to charity and she thinks that means she, as a person who sang 8 words on it deserves a big piece of it. 

It took five minutes to record the thing, Leah. You can just decide not to sign the release if it's that bad. 

Agree. Thought Leah was as rude as she was transparent. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 6

Leah attempting to talk “music business” with Billy Stritch was hysterical.

Who exactly, when looking at a Billy Stritch production, would see Leah’s name on the third page and say, “Oh, I’m going for her!”

In two years it might be the only time she made me laugh.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2