Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Episode talk only.  Do not talk about housewives' appearances on other shows. 

• Start Topic

On 7/28/2021 at 2:05 PM, Mar said:

Because…Eboni.

She has to have an opportunity to lecture everyone. 

I was embarrassed by the genitalia talk. How old are these women? Sheesh. 

Leah is crude, crass and brings the show down a few notches (which is alarming as the baseline is pretty low). 

• Love 20
(edited)

Gosh, Ramona turned 64! Damn, she looks good! LOL about Rihanna. From what I understand, it was her daughters father – the artistic guy – who actually did most the work on that clothing line. FYI, I think Leah got her nose fixed  because she broke it when she got into a drunken fight with a policeman in front of the hippodrome Theatre some years back. Class, always class.

Edited by Pattycake2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
On 7/28/2021 at 8:39 PM, Cosmocrush said:

Even still, I don't think anyone was blowing out birthday candles or eating with their hands except at Ramona and Sonja's birthday party. 

At least Leah didn’t eat with her hands. 

CHOMP!

• LOL 4
11 hours ago, lasu said:

I am not the least bit mad about these women wearing pigtails, short dresses, banging hot younger men, thrusting out their boobs, or otherwise enjoying themselves despite what other may think of them.  Plenty of reasons to hate on these women, but when it comes to what women of a certain age should wear: 

image.png.59219156cb3073e3e5a9992a3bd15108.png

THAT SAID, I'm not loving the way they objectify the men. It not somehow cute when women do it.

This. 

• Love 7

Did anyone see that meme with the Target prairie dresses?

(I’ve tried to post it here but I am very old)

that was obviously Sonja & Ramona’s fashion inspiration

• LOL 5

Hate Leah. But.  I thought it was INCREDIBLE TV how Leah provoked Luann when she brought up Luann not paying Dorinda or some such thing (Can anyone remind me what she didn't pay Dorinda for?). Luann LOST IT. Which probs means there is truth to it. That was good. I don't trust Luann she screwed her own kids over w/the house. 

Luann still thinks she wins though because she had THE Billy Stritch in her apartment. And that pretty much is what I want to see in a housewife show, that next level access to things.

But I draw the line w/covid to that. The entitlement to act like this and get together and act like fools at the height of the pandemic 2nd wave disgusts me.  The RHONY are above the guidelines and emergency health orders.

The only people who got some that night after the bday party was the guy on guy action after. Just sayin' 

• LOL 2
  • Love 14

Leah has obviously seen every previous season of this show and knows Luann is Totally the type to say “All the money is going to charity.”  Then, pocketing any proceeds that exceed a certain dollar amount.  

So bored with all the sex talk, bawdy cakes, etc. what a snooze. Are there no original, fun ideas left? 

Eboni is so threatened by Bershan outshining her. 

• Love 21
33 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Hate Leah. But.  I thought it was INCREDIBLE TV how Leah provoked Luann when she brought up Luann not paying Dorinda or some such thing (Can anyone remind me what she didn't pay Dorinda for?). Luann LOST IT. Which probs means there is truth to it. That was good. I don't trust Luann she screwed her own kids over w/the house. 

I think it was when they gang was in Dorinda's Berkshire's home and Sonja had some part in the Xmas Cabaret show and Sonja said Lu was not paying her and then hilarity ensued or all hell broke loose, one of those things depending on your perspective.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
On 7/28/2021 at 3:26 PM, JonnieUniteUs said:

Haha!

Ramona looks beautiful in her TH in the rust colored blouse.  Her hair looks great.

She does! The lighting is really good too.. She looks younger. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Luann still thinks she wins though because she had THE Billy Stritch in her apartment. And that pretty much is what I want to see in a housewife show, that next level access to things.

My favorite line that came out of that entire exchange?

Luann:  "Everyone needs autotune!"

Um, no, Luann, not everyone needs autotune (except for you and other assorted housewives).  

• LOL 12
  • Love 7

Billy Stritch - 20+ years with Liza Minelli who has an incredible voice and is a great entertainer.  Now, works with Luann De Lesseps, real housewife, former countess, Jovani wearer, sings like someone is standing on her larynx.  I feel for Billy.  Only a true professional could keep it together while the various housewives "sang".  Don't worry, Leah, no one is sampling your line unless they are looking for examples of terrible singing.  Of course, enthusiastic Ramona wins the worst "singer" prize.  She has the wrong last name for her talent level. 

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Billy Stritch - 20+ years with Liza Minelli who has an incredible voice and is a great entertainer.  Now, works with Luann De Lesseps, real housewife, former countess, Jovani wearer, sings like someone is standing on her larynx.  I feel for Billy.  Only a true professional could keep it together while the various housewives "sang".  Don't worry, Leah, no one is sampling your line unless they are looking for examples of terrible singing.  Of course, enthusiastic Ramona wins the worst "singer" prize.  She has the wrong last name for her talent level. 

So why is BS working with Lu? Are there no actual singers who want to collaborate with him? His talent is going to waste. I feel like she should be working with the musical director from an elementary school.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

She does! The lighting is really good too.. She looks younger. 

She looks like her sister/best friend Avery. 

Seriously, she looks gorgeous there, and all the ladies are looking beautiful. I liked longer hair on Sonja, though. 

Has it been mentioned that Leah is “sex positive” but doesn’t know where her vulva is? Lol 

Gotta admit I wonder how Dorinda would do with Eboni and Bershan. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

But I draw the line w/covid to that. The entitlement to act like this and get together and act like fools at the height of the pandemic 2nd wave disgusts me.  The RHONY are above the guidelines and emergency health orders.

The only people who got some that night after the bday party was the guy on guy action after. Just sayin' 

The argument was over Luann not paying Sonja not Dorinda. But Dorinda was egging i t on as usual. Anything for a fight. 

• Love 5

Ramona made a point of saying she’s  dialing back on the travel and partying this year after getting called out for her lackadaisical response to COVID last year during this episode. I guess she didn’t want to get raked over the coals this reunion!

Geez, aren’t penis and vagina cakes so 2000 and late? I’m so over the penis talk. 

• Love 14

I can barely stand Sonja anymore.  She was sobbing at the seance about her father abandonment issues.  Then with Martin she explains the relationship between her mother and father like a fairytale.  “They really had a love story, they really loved each other, the pressure between the two families was huge and then his problem with being intimate and controlled by the family.”  Then she calls him a player and said she never saw him during her childhood.  For the love of god woman, quit romanticizing.  Sonja didn’t have a beautiful marriage and your parents didn’t either.  That woman is truly delusional.

• Love 17
16 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Ramona made a point of saying she’s  dialing back on the travel and partying this year after getting called out for her lackadaisical response to COVID last year during this episode. I guess she didn’t want to get raked over the coals this reunion!

Geez, aren’t penis and vagina cakes so 2000 and late? I’m so over the penis talk. 

Same here.

I'm no prude but vulgarity for vulgarity's sake is not edgy nor is it funny.

• Love 19

sings like someone is standing on her larynx

Genius.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if they keep Bershan and dump Eboni? Hey Eboni, you're not invited to the next season of RHOBH. I like Bershan.

Also, the attempted raciness and shock talk is just Beavis & Butthead, wrapped in dowdy fashion.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17
On 8/1/2021 at 8:06 AM, pasdetrois said:

Wouldn't it be a hoot if they keep Bershan and dump Eboni?

Yes! That is what I am so hoping for, Bershan is so much more relatable to me.  Eboni is a one trick pony, and very aggravating with her need to push people into her way of thinking.  I hope she is a one and done. 

• Love 11
On 7/31/2021 at 1:25 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Am I the only who thinks Jovani dresses are tacky and look like what the women wore on The Sopranos and Dynasty?

They actually have many gorgeous wearable dresses.  I would LOVE to have some kind of discount code or gift certificate for their stuff; I love so much of it!

here are just a few wearable beautiful items (but I love the more outrageous stuff as well):

A9B691E8-CE38-4A60-8CB8-145E01131F0A.jpeg

4566ABA7-6A0A-45D1-9DF9-7D84E9BA2DF3.jpeg

95737A88-BF49-4D9E-B59F-87BDA31979A2.jpeg

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
On 7/28/2021 at 2:55 PM, BrownBear2012 said:

Sonja and Ramona both wore very matronly dresses.

I thought so too. I guess because it’s winter in NYC but I didn’t like them, especially Sonja’s. 

I think Luanne is beautiful. She really does have great genes. Her hair is way to severe in those TH’s but her makeup is still on point. I loved her saying that if Leah doesn’t want to do the song well just don’t do it  simple as that.

Bershan did the best she could with an awkward situation and she took it in stride. The no-invitation scene was just cringey. Obviously Eboni doesn’t need to invite Bershan or anyone to her events but yeah, don’t talk about it right in front of her.

Oh I forgot to mention Martin.  That is one interesting character. I love how he called out Sonja’s dad. Like stop making excuses for him, he abandoned his kid and he’s a dick. End of story. Love him.  

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 8

Anyone know how many episodes this season? Wikipedia lists 12, so this shitshow should be over, but there are new episodes this week and next? I have never before hoped for a season to end, but the only thing I think might be almost worth watching is the reunion if Andy calls out Leah. 

• Love 4

If Leah wanted to get a rise out of Ramona with a cake, she should have had one made to look like moany would if she was 64 with no surgical tweaks, fillers, botox, peels, etc. Then to get extra attention, Leah could have licked the icing smooth so it looks like moany post-treatments. 

Leah, lap dance, free bleeding (wtf? Surely bitch uses a pad?) - all makes me think of a scene in Showgirls. Nomi: "I'm on my period." Dude: " I don't believe you." Nomi grabs dudes hand and slides it in her pants, then says: "Check." Its meant to shock and show how free and bold Nomi is, but just like with Leah, it only provokes the audience to raise a bit of bile.

I have so many questions about next weeks episode. Is eboni going to put together a colorful PowerPoint to make her lecture seem more interesting? Will the ladies receive flip cards with the highlights? Is it still black shabbat if all the attendees are white and not jewish (i expect the answer in eboni's presentation)? Will drunken Sonja compare the matzo balls to Harry Dubin's balls? Will Ramona agree Harry's hangies are mushy and bland tasting? Will Lu jump in and say she found Harry's testies to be more like porcupine meatballs? Will Leah ask if harry eats ass? Will eboni be miffed that old, wrinkly, white balls upstaged her?

• LOL 8

Just watching the “never before seen” episode of this show.  
It’s embarrassing with these young men and the way the women are talking about them.   The one with the long hair is cute, but as mentioned, all must have been hired.

Edit: just saw that long hair guy is “Dylan” and supposedly he went home with Sonja.

Edited by Thumper
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Oh I forgot to mention Martin.  That is one interesting character. I love how he called out Sonja’s dad. Like stop making excuses for him, he abandoned his kid and he’s a dick. End of story. Love him.  

I enjoy a bit of Martin too!  I just had to laugh when Sonja tells him that she knows her father loved her and she’s glad that he matured enough (in the afterlife) to understand how he hurt her.  Lol!  Why in the world do Sonja, LuAnn and Dorinda feel as though saying their men, or father in Sonja’s case, were “players” as if that is something to be proud of.          

I have to say Kurt was completely correct about the vulva, it encompasses everything on the outside.  I really hate to say this but Eboni was also on point when calling what can be seen from the outside, vulva, instead of the often used, vagina.  If anyone can see your vagina without a speculum, you need a doctor.  Leah thinks she is so smart, she is a master of looking things up on google.  I think that’s where her entire knowledge base comes from.

• Love 8

Lmao who the fuck does Leah think she is? She’s a nobody bitch who has been on housewives for like 2 seasons. She sang like 5 words. What does she think she’s supposed to get. She keeps ruining this show.

Sonja continues to be such a bitch. Admit you are an alcoholic. Delusional dumb bitch.

Eboni continues to be so boring.

If Luann is getting work done then it’s good work because she is looking pretty good.

Meh episode yet again.

• Love 4
On 7/28/2021 at 3:01 PM, kristen111 said:

The Pirate she couldn’t see in the dark, but brought him to her room anyhow?   He could of been a murderer.  The woman takes chances, but as long as she gets hers.  I really think she’s a nymphomaniac.

Now, she didn't bring the pirate into her room, it was just some of her Italian friends. 😏

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
On 7/28/2021 at 8:10 AM, FancyNancy said:

I don’t see the problem with Leah asking those questions. I actually see the problem with LuAnn not already having that spelled out before hand. Especially because she was already called out about not paying Sonja. Regardless of what the song may or may not do, it’s still good to have those things spelled out. One line or not. 

I agree.  Leah was smart to question whether there would be any 'contract' to sign.  It's the correct way to 'do business.'  And I doubt that Leah was worried about losing out on 'royalties,' et al.  I'm sure she totally supports the charitable foundation, but we sadly live in a society where every transaction needs to be "on paper."  I suspect that her family or friends prompted her to take this stand...but she/they are right.  In a society where everyone seems to be suing each other, "liability" is very real.  (Bet Eboni with her law degree 'secretly' agrees with Leah, but is keeping a 'low profile' for filming purposes.))

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, TzuShih said:

agree.  Leah was smart to question whether there would be any 'contract' to sign.  It's the correct way to 'do business.'  And I doubt that Leah was worried about losing out on 'royalties,' et al.  I'm sure she totally supports the charitable foundation,

I agree that Leah was right to question whether there would be any contract to sign, because that’s important in general.

My personal take of Leah’s motivation is different. I do think she cared about royalties (which would have probably amounted to $19 dollars) and I’m not sure she totally supports any charitable foundation in general.

I am the total opposite of a fan of Leah, so my personal take is just that.

I’m not a huge fan of Luann as a person, but I do find Luann to continually be a great source of reality TV enjoyment whereas Leah has sucked the joy out of my escapism TV show the past 2 seasons.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I agree that Leah was right to question whether there would be any contract to sign, because that’s important in general.

My personal take of Leah’s motivation is different. I do think she cared about royalties (which would have probably amounted to $19 dollars) and I’m not sure she totally supports any charitable foundation in general.

I am the total opposite of a fan of Leah, so my personal take is just that.

I’m not a huge fan of Luann as a person, but I do find Luann to continually be a great source of reality TV enjoyment whereas Leah has sucked the joy out of my escapism TV show the past 2 seasons.

Agreed! 

Leah asked on more that one occasion what if the song makes millions? What happens to any money made after the donation is complete?  Ramona said she didn't care about any of the money, and Leah said 'but I do!' When Luann was telling her there isn't any real money in the biz, Leah pounced and said "Obviously there is otherwise you wouldn't be donating it"

It made her seem a bit greedy by focusing on the money aspect, since the whole venture was for charity. If it were me, and I didn't agree, I'd keep my mouth shut and say that I was too busy to do the song and let it go. -But this is Leah, and I think missing out on any sort of attention would be too difficult! 😆 

(yes, the releases should have been done first so everyone knew exactly where they stand from the jump)

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

On 7/27/2021 at 11:26 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

If the genders were reversed, I don't think anybody would be making the comments that the men were way too young for Ramona and Sonja.  The men all look 30+, they're not 20 years old.  

Yeah men have to go WAY younger to be judged the way women do for going slightly younger. I can't keep up with the exact age differences these women have entertained, but there is definitely a double standard in general. 

• Like 3