Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E05: The Divided States Of Erika

• Start Topic

(edited)

It is fundamentally racist and a product of white supremacy to sport a white bra.

Bravo should mandate that the Housewives only wear bras of color.

Edited by Feech
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Ugh me too! I love clothes. I envy people who have tons of dressy events. When you live a "regular" life for the most part, just wearing a cute dress can be extra to some folks. 

I do too.

I save all year and throw a formal dress-up holiday party in December. Chef in the kitchen, servers, three courses, cocktails and gift exchange. The men wear suits, women in formals. Been doing it for 8 years and I start planning in July, sketching the table settings in August.

My husband does not get it but he's a total sport about it. But he's always tieless and jacketless and in his slippers by dessert (after the pictures). He draws the line at hunting goodwill and estate sales for second hand china but you can't win them all. Good egg.

LA's garment district has a ball gown/formal dress district. I hit that up to find a gown then donate it at a local high school for any senior girls that can't afford a prom dress.

It's never more than 10-12 and I've gotten a few decorating / menu ideas from watching these parties. One time a guest arrived in jeans and a hoodie.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

“And like you, I think Rinna wore it best.  There's just something about Kyle that makes it look like all her clothes are wearing her instead of the other way around.”

Kyle’s problem has always been her not dressing for her body. She has a nice body, she just doesn’t know how to pick outfits that flatter her. She picks outfits that might look good on the other HWs, just not on her.

“Yup, it was an expensive bag for sure but maybe Tiffany "borrowed," it like some many rich and famous or just rich people do.”

Tiffany?

“There must be some reason why she kept reassuring everyone she is under control and then making sure people knew the 5 pound loss was due to not eating b/c of stress, not bulimia.”

Maybe because people are going to automatically jump to that conclusion, she felt the need to stress that.

“Or...maybe she was worried Sutton saw her trying to get rid of the calories she ate and her eating disorder isn't really under control as she said.”

Did Sutton walk in on Crystal while Crystal was in her bathroom or her bedroom? 

• Useful 1
13 minutes ago, ChelleGame said:

I do too.

I save all year and throw a formal dress-up holiday party in December. Chef in the kitchen, servers, three courses, cocktails and gift exchange. The men wear suits, women in formals. Been doing it for 8 years and I start planning in July, sketching the table settings in August.

My husband does not get it but he's a total sport about it. But he's always tieless and jacketless and in his slippers by dessert (after the pictures). He draws the line at hunting goodwill and estate sales for second hand china but you can't win them all. Good egg.

LA's garment district has a ball gown/formal dress district. I hit that up to find a gown then donate it at a local high school for any senior girls that can't afford a prom dress.

It's never more than 10-12 and I've gotten a few decorating / menu ideas from watching these parties. One time a guest arrived in jeans and a hoodie.

I am available for parties.

2 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

“Yup, it was an expensive bag for sure but maybe Tiffany "borrowed," it like some many rich and famous or just rich people do.”

Tiffany?

I meant Crystal.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

If we were to do a "Who Wore it Better," between Rinna and Kyle in the polka dot dress, I would have say Rinna, Kyle is too short and squat to the big busy sleeves and large dots, also she wore a bra with it, the strap showing did not add to the look, it detracted.

Rinna definitely looked better.  The dress overwhelmed Kyle.  Plus with the hat?  Was she cosplaying Alexis Carrington?

Also, all the "my house" talk from her.  Girl, we get it: Sutton is renting it from you.  Geez. 

I laughed at Erika's dramatic entrance at the end.  Very soap opera Friday cliffhanger.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Sutton has to start shopping at Target, like the rest of us.

Now that I’m a mom and I finally care about the environment and my son’s great, great grandchildren’s planet, I shop at St. Mary’s Advocates Thrift Store in Hoboken and Target, if absolutely necessary. I’m trying to compensate for my egomaniac years.😢

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Feech said:

It is fundamentally racist and a product of white supremacy to sport a white bra.

Bravo should mandate that the Housewives only wear bras of color.

Hahahahha! 

I have no idea why I hate white bras. I have had only 2 in my life! (Beige is also undesirable, but sometimes necessary.)

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I have no idea why I hate white bras. I have had only 2 in my life! (Beige is also undesirable, but sometimes necessary.)

Beige for me, always.  I got fitted at the Town Shop in NYC once, and the saleslady was taking the beige one I'd tried on to the register, and had a black one, too, and was shocked, like actually shocked, when I said I didn't want a black one. 

I'm old enough to remember when bras on human skin couldn't be shown on TV, and they used a mannequin.  Maybe that had an outsized influence me, because I've never been a fan of any part of undergarments showing.  That includes bra straps, and the whale tail on a thong. 

That's why I was so bugged by Kyle's look.  Even if I could tolerate a visible bra, it was in a place where it was conflicting with the cute little tie.  Rinna for the win on that one (something I pretty much never say). 

• Love 5
(edited)

Even if I could tolerate a visible bra, it was in a place where it was conflicting with the cute little tie. 

I did not notice the tie, but that would bug me too. Outside of that though, whatever with a damn bra! And UGH to the thong thing too!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, MainSt said:

Apparently $$$ can’t buy taste. Sutton’s get-ups are ugly & ridiculous looking. The worst was the sparky green jacket with some kind of varmint in it paired with a tiny frayed denim skirt. She’s about 50 yrs & 20 lbs too old for that. If that’s her taste, who buys clothes in her store?!  Lol. 

She’s just gross. 

I just can’t believe they say that on t.v.  I think Rinna said it first .. then Bethenny. I read that Braunwind or whatever her name is, is not coming back to OC.  Another slob with her threesomes.  Kelly too, another one.  Andy loves slobs, but the viewers have spoken.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, ChelleGame said:

I do too.

That’s real nice that you donate the gowns.  I love your dog who’s a cutie, in the picture?

• Love 4

I just read the whole Tom/Erika scandle.  WOW .. and she has the nerve to be so uppity?  No wonder she never talked about anything.  Everything was a secret.  He gave her all that money to be his arm Candy?  Can’t wait for next week to hear what she has to say, or maybe she won’t.  She’s arrogant.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Rinna definitely looked better.  The dress overwhelmed Kyle.  Plus with the hat?  Was she cosplaying Alexis Carrington?

Also, all the "my house" talk from her.  Girl, we get it: Sutton is renting it from you.  Geez. 

I laughed at Erika's dramatic entrance at the end.  Very soap opera Friday cliffhanger.

I detest Rinna and Kyle, so my totally unbiased opinion is that Rinna wore it better. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
28 minutes ago, Hangin Out said:

I just read the whole Tom/Erika scandle.  WOW .. and she has the nerve to be so uppity?  No wonder she never talked about anything.  Everything was a secret.  He gave her all that money to be his arm Candy?  Can’t wait for next week to hear what she has to say, or maybe she won’t.  She’s arrogant.

She will talk, for a change.  But, she will play the victim, completely unaware of Tom's grift.  She will try to win over the public and the Housewives will stand beside her, because unlike having a secret girlfriend, stealing food from the mouths of orphans and widows to support your designer fashions and extravagant lifestyle is completely okay. /s

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Hiyo said:

“And like you, I think Rinna wore it best.  There's just something about Kyle that makes it look like all her clothes are wearing her instead of the other way around.”

Kyle’s problem has always been her not dressing for her body. She has a nice body, she just doesn’t know how to pick outfits that flatter her. She picks outfits that might look good on the other HWs, just not on her.

Exactly. Kyle does pick some cute things. Kyle does have a cute body. She just doesn't always pick cute things that flatter her. I honestly think Kyle's body is underrated. She looked phenomenal in her Playboy Bunny costume. Great body for any age, but especially amazing for a 50-year-old mom of four. 

One of Kyle's biggest fashion mistakes, if not her biggest, is she often opts for clothing that's too baggy or too formfitting. It's like she goes back and forth between mumu and bodycon. The Mrs. Roper type ensembles don't do her justice. It's a waste of a nice figure to wear them. The too tight clothes give her a stuffed sausage look, and this can happen even to someone who's in great shape. She's a little woman, but she's not skin and bones and she's larger chested. Maybe she should buy a size larger to fit her better up top, then have it taken in at the waist if it would be too big in that area. Kyle looks best when her dresses aren't hiding her body, go in at the waist, but she looks like she can breathe. 

This is an example of a dress I find flattering on her. 

kyle-richards-wrap-dress.jpg?quality=86&

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
5 hours ago, ChelleGame said:

I do too.

Can I come? That sounds awesome, and my husband would be the same way.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Seriously even the list of what billionaires are worth is a guesstimate based on a ton of different public records.! Did we learn nothing from the Forbes/Kylie shit? None of these reality show assholes have enough of accurate public records to even get an inkling of their net worth. So they suggest random numbers 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5
(edited)

I thought it was odd they did not introduce Sutton's store director until they were in the store.  The whole time he was at the election party I was like why is he there?  They said nothing and I am sorry but I assumed Sutton brought a black man to prove she is not racist.

I don't like Crystal.  She is trying way too hard to have issues to prove she can have a juicy storyline.

I honestly think the only person in the BH cast who has money to burn is Kyle because Mauricio has such a successful career in high end real estate.  The rest of them try so hard and they've all been exposed or will be exposed.  Taylor didn't have the money, Dorit doesn't have the money, Erika doesn't have it.  At least Garcelle seems to live somewhat modestly.  Maybe Adrienne and Vanderpump truly had it.

This show works against Erika's honesty with her divorce. How shocked everyone was.  We all know why no one saw it coming or that she never talked about it.

Edited by IDreamofJoaquin
  • Love 9
On 6/17/2021 at 6:28 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

300k a year to live in "Kyle's" house lord baby Jesus... this woman is spending close to a million this year alone on the rental and car and parties not to mention whatever she pays for her "couture" ... No wonder so many file for bankruptcy that's fucking ridiculous  

And yet if you look up her net worth it's not that great?!?

• Useful 1
37 minutes ago, endure said:

And yet if you look up her net worth it's not that great?!?

If you are going by the net worth reported by one of those sites, it is completely inaccurate. I think someone posted that her net worth is $2 million which is probably not even what her annual income is.

Her husband is a high level executive at a major fund. She has been married to him since about 2000 and would have received a really significant amount of community property in the divorce settlement.

• Love 4
(edited)
35 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Here is the same exact dress that Kyle and Rinna wore (and, it's on sale for a very affordable price right now at Saks!)

https://tinyurl.com/wvrybacj

It's sold out - not that I was planning to purchase it.

The pictures make it clear that an integral element of the design is that it is backless which is the offset to the very covered up front portion of the dress. 

Don't they make bras that are intended to be worn with backless dresses? When I wore backless dresses, I didn't need a bra for support so it was moot.

FWIW - and not to hijack Erika is selling some of her clothing on Vestiaire. She had tried a few months ago and the bankruptcy trustee stopped her but either she is defying the Trustee or has gotten limited permission to dispose of some of her clothing. What she is selling is very expensive and not particularly attractive - at least IMHO. It's used clothing and most of it isn't "iconic" in the same that fabulous vintage clothing is.

https://us.vestiairecollective.com/c/erica-jaynes-closet-6897/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrtvHmNSi8QIVuhatBh0YkQATEAAYASAAEgKRivD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Edited by amarante
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Here is the same exact dress that Kyle and Rinna wore (and, it's on sale for a very affordable price right now at Saks!)

All sold out! They probably drastically lowered the price when there was only one size left. That's what I see a lot of times. It's OK for a specific body type but the open back- idk if I could justify wearing a pasties bra for such a matronly dress all-around.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, ladle said:

Does Dorit understand what “patriotic” means? Why was she dressed like Cher Horowitz at that election party? 

I loved PK giving her a hard time about it.   "yeah, patriotic if you live in Ireland."  

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
On 6/17/2021 at 8:28 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

Why on earth was Kyle wearing a bra with the Who Wore It Best dress? Rinna wore it best by a long shot.

Kyle has real 52 year old breasts.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

One of Kyle's biggest fashion mistakes, if not her biggest, is she often opts for clothing that's too baggy or too formfitting. It's like she goes back and forth between mumu and bodycon. The Mrs. Roper type ensembles don't do her justice. It's a waste of a nice figure to wear them. The too tight clothes give her a stuffed sausage look, and this can happen even to someone who's in great shape. She's a little woman, but she's not skin and bones and she's larger chested. Maybe she should buy a size larger to fit her better up top, then have it taken in at the waist if it would be too big in that area. Kyle looks best when her dresses aren't hiding her body, go in at the waist, but she looks like she can breathe. 

I remember in an old season, she was wearing a floaty but not overly billowy halter top (I think) with long jeans that were formfitting until a big flare starting at the knee. She looked so willowy and tall (for her). But that said, I think that kind of jeans is good for everyone. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ladle said:

The fact that everyone’s first impulse was to cheer when Crystal said she lost five pounds in one weekend is… really telling and tragic. 

And then when Crystal said it wasn't a good thing and stress-related, they looked directly at the person she intended to punish:  Sutton.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Can I come? That sounds awesome, and my husband would be the same way.

For my 60th (10 years away) I am going to do a really big formal. I started saving on my 50th. Our husbands can sit together in their open shirts and slippers having the most fun.

Regarding the documentary:

I can't stop thinking about the young man with the burns. What demon possesses your soul so profoundly that you look at the child in his hospital bed with a dead girlfriend he loved and STILL think...I am going to steal from him.

I will just never get that. Never. 

Watching him pull up his shirt, then say that the surgeries continue because the grafted skin tightens. My gosh.  And because of Tom he might not have the money needed to continue his medical care.

Lawd hammercy.

22 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

That’s real nice that you donate the gowns.  I love your dog who’s a cutie, in the picture?

I found that dog pic online. He was just so cute.

A few of the other dinner guests donated too. At first the principal had no idea what we were trying to do but he asked a few teachers and they had young woman who needed dresses. There's a national organization that does the same thing but for some reason we couldn't use them.

• Love 12

Based on the ladies reactions when Garcelle asked "shouldn't she wait?"  I am willing to bet good money that those ladies thought she meant, "Erica would be stupid to divorce Tom when he has one foot in the grave." 

Still not feeling Crystal. 

• Love 10
On 6/16/2021 at 8:58 PM, WaltersHair said:

Just about to post this, but knowing these ladies it's probably an actual decoration

Also, they looked like autumn leaves but it’s Southern California, so… I’m confused.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ChelleGame said:

For my 60th (10 years away) I am going to do a really big formal. I started saving on my 50th. Our husbands can sit together in their open shirts and slippers having the most fun.

Regarding the documentary:

I can't stop thinking about the young man with the burns. What demon possesses your soul so profoundly that you look at the child in his hospital bed with a dead girlfriend he loved and STILL think...I am going to steal from him.

I will just never get that. Never. 

Watching him pull up his shirt, then say that the surgeries continue because the grafted skin tightens. My gosh.  And because of Tom he might not have the money needed to continue his medical care.

Lawd hammercy.

I found that dog pic online. He was just so cute.

A few of the other dinner guests donated too. At first the principal had no idea what we were trying to do but he asked a few teachers and they had young woman who needed dresses. There's a national organization that does the same thing but for some reason we couldn't use them.

Breaks my heart that these girls can’t even buy a dress for their prom.  Then you have these spoiled housewives buying dresses, bags, shoes, etc. like it’s nothing.  Glam squads, expensive cars just to keep their lifestyle up.  Life isn’t fair.  Then you have Erika that says she’s innocent.  Her closet made me sick and destroying lives from the crash by keeping money makes one wonder what kind of cold hearted woman she is.  Arrogant about it besides.  They should all be ashamed to flaunt their wealth.  It’s fun to see beautiful dresses, shoes, b@gs, etc, but not at the expense of others.

• Love 9
(edited)
12 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

All sold out! They probably drastically lowered the price when there was only one size left. That's what I see a lot of times. It's OK for a specific body type but the open back- idk if I could justify wearing a pasties bra for such a matronly dress all-around.  

I feel doubtful that’s the same dress outside of its appearance. This is one of those many super-cheap (dollars-wise, I mean; I’ve found that sometimes the quality is surprisingly good) brands all over Amazon that appear to have dozens of different names. I don’t have THIS dress (I like it but that length is no good on me), but I do have a bunch of jersey-fabric maxi dresses that are exactly the same but for the brand/vendor names they go by on Amazon. I’ve always wondered what was up with that (and i suspect it’s probably something not great in terms of factory labor). I suppose it’s possible these chicks decided to be frugal?

Edited by TattleTeeny

7 hours ago, ladle said:

The fact that everyone’s first impulse was to cheer when Crystal said she lost five pounds in one weekend is… really telling and tragic. 

I think they meant to be nice, but I agree. Let's not cheer a very skinny woman for losing five pounds like that. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On 6/18/2021 at 5:30 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Hermès is irrefutably overpriced and status-driven. However, if you examine the bags and the men’s ties….

Swoon….

I had a layover at Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris in January of last year, which had a Hermès store. I figured I could find something really tiny that I could afford, like under $50, maybe a key fob. NOPE. The least expensive thing I saw was a small coin purse--for $250. While I couldn't care less about fashion or shoes (all mine are black, except for a few brown, because they go with everything!), I have a big thing for satchel-style handbags and own several. They're all pretty much similar to a Birkin with the hanging locks and keys. However, aside from the two $100 Italian leather purses I bought in 2017 (the only real leather purses I have), the others are very all cheap knockoffs. Most of them are ostrich texture, too, because I think it's such a classic look and ups their appearance. I would own a real Birkin in a heartbeat if I could afford it. However, not that very ugly $95,000 one!

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 8
On 6/18/2021 at 11:10 AM, Kdawg82 said:

I absolutely cannot stand Sutton's clothes. The patterns/designs are hideous. The shift dress gives her the figure of a barrel. I hope she is reading this. Please cinch your waist. Give yourself a flattering silhouette and add some length. The only thing she does right is to have the dresses above the knee. Otherwise, she could've saved a ton of $$$ and found better suited clothing in an ordinary store that us peons shop in. Or Nordstrom, Saks, Neimann Marcus (which I can't afford anyway) but would be a deal for her.

I haven’t seen the episode, so I can’t comment on what you saw, but if she has an “apple” shape like me, putting a belt or cinching the waist is not a good look.  It’s like tying a sack of potatoes in at the middle. lol  Now, maybe a slightly raised waist or an empire waist would look better.    I look best in a sheath-style dress.  (Possibly with a shaper to pull in my tummy.  lol).  Not sure if a “shift” is the same.  I never tuck in or belt at the waist.  With slimmer legs, I always go for a shorter length as it seems she does.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Based on the ladies reactions when Garcelle asked "shouldn't she wait?"  I am willing to bet good money that those ladies thought she meant, "Erica would be stupid to divorce Tom when he has one foot in the grave." 

Still not feeling Crystal. 

Wait! Am I dumb and/or does my brain automatically go to the most morbid place?! I thought that’s what she meant too (and, on top of that, I laughed! Oh my goodness, I might be a ghoul)!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 6/19/2021 at 8:51 PM, Scout Finch said:

I had a layover at Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris in January of last year, which had a Hermès store. I figured I could find something really tiny that I could afford, like under $50, maybe a key fob. NOPE. The least expensive thing I saw was a small coin purse--for $250. While I couldn't care less about fashion or shoes (all mine are black, except for a few brown, because they go with everything!), I have a big thing for satchel-style handbags and own several. They're all pretty much similar to a Birkin with the hanging locks and keys. However, aside from the two $100 Italian leather purses I bought in 2017 (the only real leather purses I have), the others are very all cheap knockoffs. Most of them are ostrich texture, too, because I think it's such a classic look and ups their appearance. I would own a real Birkin in a heartbeat if I could afford it. However, not that very ugly $95,000 one!

The Housewives’ choice of colors for their Birkins always disappoints me, for the most part. I know that there’s a waiting list, but I would rather wait. I’ve seen dark blue, “Orange Peach” (I searched for paint chip names), pine green. Ick, in my opinion. I think Lisa Vanderpump has some nice bright pink Birkins. Frankel has the cute-ish Romero Britto, and a white one I love, but she also has a hideous sea foam green. I used to love the dark brown alligator, but now I am more environmentally-conscious. 

ETA: Hermès bags and leather. Big Sad and Big Sorry.

ETA: I just googled that cow hide is a byproduct of slaughtering for meat. Okay, that’s definitely not great. I avoid beef whenever possible, but this makes me feel slightly less guilty. But I haven’t purchased anything leather in about 12 years.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 2

I knew Bravo was going to last second us. Jerks. 
Rinna was pissed that her dumb bratty daughter is not the main eating disorder on the show now that Crystal came out.  
The Kyle and Dorit thing is dumb. Kyle is rude and should stop interrupting. 

• Love 7

Sutton's fine Southern manners strike again! Not only do we get "no, no, no, we are not doing this", we also get the price she paid for the party and her merch on sale at the same party.  Klassy.

The Erika scandal tease on these episodes is ridiculous, from the titles, to the "to be continued"s. Enough already. Bring out the entree!

• Love 9
On 6/18/2021 at 12:10 PM, Kdawg82 said:

I absolutely cannot stand Sutton's clothes. The patterns/designs are hideous. The shift dress gives her the figure of a barrel. I hope she is reading this. Please cinch your waist. Give yourself a flattering silhouette and add some length. The only thing she does right is to have the dresses above the knee. Otherwise, she could've saved a ton of $$$ and found better suited clothing in an ordinary store that us peons shop in. Or Nordstrom, Saks, Neimann Marcus (which I can't afford anyway) but would be a deal for her.

You can't cinch your waist unless you actually have one, which I don't believe she does.  I thought she looked good in a little shift dress she wore at the beginning of the season with the fringe - it kind of covered up her stout middle, and she does have great legs for a shorter skirt.

On 6/19/2021 at 2:34 PM, ChelleGame said:

Just for everyone's information - if you live near a residential children's home the high school girls who live there can use them too - that's where I used to donate my bridesmaids dresses.

On 6/19/2021 at 3:23 PM, Adeejay said:

On 6/19/2021 at 10:49 PM, TattleTeeny said:

Wait! Am I dumb and/or does my brain automatically go to the most morbid place?! I thought that’s what she meant too (and, on top of that, I laughed! Oh my goodness, I might be a ghoul)!

Fellow ghoul here 😈. If she didn't mean that what did she mean?

• Love 2

Crystal was up to something when Sutton barged in. Whether it was puking, petting the kitty, or just inspecting herself in the mirror...her reaction was that of someone that got "caught". She was fine all day, then by dinner time her paranoia that Sutton thought she was "doing something weird" got to her. Obviously,  Sutton didn't think much of it, as she mentioned nothing to the other ladies. Yet Crystal felt the need to tell the story and ensure she stressed that she was NOT doing anything but putting her pj's on. Whatever. Nobody cares. Sorry you have an eating disorder, but so do half the other howives, and there is nothing original or special about yours. 

Harry Hamlin - pie baker, bbqer, camper, gardner, amateur fireman,  snake charmer (that's you rinna), receiver of blowies...and so damn over his wife that he can't muster more than monotone when he talks to her. I'm waiting for him to film in his 'I'd rather be in Canada" t-shirt, followed by "They do it better in Canada ". LMAO!

Unless there was a pile of blow in that powder room, Sutton must have meant her party cost 35k in Yen. 

Vyle - the gold buckle on your 18 hour support bra doesn't make it look any less like my grandmas. 

Dorito's not bowing to the self-appointed queen. Gutsy move girl. Ted is digging up dirt on you right now so she can appear as Vyles friend next season for a take-down attempt.

• Love 6
(edited)
6 hours ago, princelina said:

Fellow ghoul here 😈. If she didn't mean that what did she meant?

No, that's exactly what she meant.   Ha!  If I didn't know about all the money/legal issues (which I don't think the ho-wives did at that point) that's exactly what I would be thinking too. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3