Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life

• Start Topic

I don’t know where the hell i am, but I saw “Pillow Talk” so came on here.  I can’t believe how much weight the one from Georgia lost.  I can’t stand Jennifer, as she thinks she’s Gods gift.  Tarzan should cut that hair already, and left to go to Arizona.  Creep.  Angela, that’s her name .. I’m forgetting.  Another one who thinks who she is, is Natalie, who slapped the guy in the face.  She’s still a nut job who thinks who she is.  Love the couple from New Orleans who are still together, and have a baby girl.  Where’s the young couple on the farm with the pain in the ass parents ?  Haven’t seen them in awhile.  Is Tim the Father to a girl that’s the daughter to the woman on the couch with him?  There’s so many of them, I can’t remember their names.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I don’t know where the hell i am, but I saw “Pillow Talk” so came on here.  I can’t believe how much weight the one from Georgia lost.  I can’t stand Jennifer, as she thinks she’s Gods gift.  Tarzan should cut that hair already, and left to go to Arizona.  Creep.  Angela, that’s her name .. I’m forgetting.  Another one who thinks who she is, is Natalie, who slapped the guy in the face.  She’s still a nut job who thinks who she is.  Love the couple from New Orleans who are still together, and have a baby girl.  Where’s the young couple on the farm with the pain in the ass parents ?  Haven’t seen them in awhile.  Is Tim the Father to a girl that’s the daughter to the woman on the couch with him?  There’s so many of them, I can’t remember their names.

Tim is not the father, but was a father figure to her.

• Love 6

I can’t stand Jennifferr. She’s so nasty and hateful, and she’s always smirking. Is Cacua really her boyfriend or her booty call? I totally wouldn’t be surprised to find out they’re secretly married.

Does Jesse really have as much money as she thinks he does? Because if not, I predict there’s going to be trouble in paradise.

• Love 8
On 5/29/2022 at 12:01 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yes, surprisingly. Tim is actually very funny and has a dry delivery, which makes his comments on Pillow Talk hilariously snarky. He also has a lot more self-awareness than most of the people on the numerous 90 Day franchises.

I died a few weeks ago when they were watching Ed sitting in his dining room face-timing on his laptop and Tim says drolly "I haven't seen a spoon collection like that in quite some time." You're right that it's his dry delivery that kills me.  I caught the episode again a few days later and still laughed just as hard the second time hearing it. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
On 5/29/2022 at 8:13 PM, Johann said:

Every time the camera shifts to Jessssee and Jennnnnifer, she has to kiss him passionately.  Looks like she is trying too hard and it's pathetic, not whatever she thinks it is.

Weird, wasn't it? She's not mature enough to know how that looks to outsiders. She must still have the hots for Tim;  'cuz who else is she trying to snub? Jesse, take note. Consider she's not into you as much as you think.

Ed matured. Yes, I hated him, but now he's much more pulled together. His therapy must have helped.

Natalie: Wow, nutcase galore and she had everyone fooled with their sad puppy dog eyes, feeling so sorry for her. It was apparent that she's not over Mike. Her tears of woe purely a manipulating act. Take a cue from Tania, whom I never liked either, but I saw her deep pain, some tearing up, but still, she held her composure. She was real. Natalie had to make a big production running off set, wailing loudly like a baby but knowingly still within camera shot. She wanted her ugly wails to be heard purely for sympathy. Lady, the guy you are/were dating is going to see all that and want nothing to do with you. Ya think maybe being married three times already had something to do with you?

Mike, you ran. Congratulation.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

Natalie's wailing seemed very fake.  I think she is over Mike, except for her weekly allowance and she is now worried that she will be deported since she was stupid enough to not make sure that all of her paperwork was filed. How could she possibly think she'd get a green card without signing anything?

Did Tania complete all the paperwork for Syngin (spelled St. John where I live) so that he has a green card? If not, why isn't he worried about getting deported? The dude needs to support himself!

• Love 6

Thoughts:

• Anyone else waiting for a button to go flying off Mike’s shirt and hit the camera?!

• Man, so many trashy humans on one stage. Sharp's scouts know how to target the train wrecks.

• Jennifer and Jesse made themselves look like disgusting humans!! I was not sure about their past situation and had no opinion going into the tell all but OMG! The constant BS made it so friggin clear they had an agenda! Absolute BS!!! Angry, bitter, arrogant as$es!!!

• Hearing Stephanie talk about sex is like listening to Andy in the 40 Year Old Virgin. “A bag of… sand..”

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

I’m confused . I just saw part 2 of the reunion but it just ended and I didn’t see a Natalie and Mike conversation . I only saw her talking to the guy Josh . Did I miss an episode ? 

10 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

I’m confused . I just saw part 2 of the reunion but it just ended and I didn’t see a Natalie and Mike conversation . I only saw her talking to the guy Josh . Did I miss an episode ? 

Yes, Part 2 continued on for another hour with a Tell-More.  Not nice of them to indicate they were all done at the one hour mark.

• Love 2
(edited)

Ack. Yes, Natalie is a nut job and her crying is fake - except for the fact that she seems to have just realized he's stuck her in an untenable position. True to his passive-aggressive personality, Mike is not bothering to do anything regarding her status and green card. He revels in shutting her out and down, as he has since she first came here. She may be a nut, but he is one festering ball of revenge pretending he's just indifferent.

Debbie sure had a mouth and strong opinions about several of the others. Her lack of relationships with Vanessa and Colt prove what became obvious about her since the beginning - it's not just Larissa and Jess and their faults. Debbie wants to be queen bee and she's incensed that, as she said, he's putting Vanessa first and Debbie thinks that's upside down. Vanessa was a great friend of Deb's until she committed the cardinal sin of becoming involved with Coltee and his heinous beard.

I don't know what to think about Pred's mother and daughter refusing to speak to him and saying he and Liz are "selfish" to get married. I didn't watch the season, specifically so I didn't need to watch Pred, but this has me curious.

Edited by renatae
  • Like 3
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, renatae said:

I don't know what to think about Pred's mother and daughter refusing to speak to him and saying he and Liz are "selfish" to get married. I didn't watch the season, specifically so I didn't need to watch Pred, but this has me curious.

They've seen what wasn't shown on the show - what happened in Ed & Liz's last 7 breakups and probably see the pattern repeating itself again.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
On 5/31/2022 at 1:30 PM, Breedom said:

Weird, wasn't it? She's not mature enough to know how that looks to outsiders. She must still have the hots for Tim;  'cuz who else is she trying to snub? Jesse, take note. Consider she's not into you as much as you think.

Ed matured. Yes, I hated him, but now he's much more pulled together. His therapy must have helped.

Natalie: Wow, nutcase galore and she had everyone fooled with their sad puppy dog eyes, feeling so sorry for her. It was apparent that she's not over Mike. Her tears of woe purely a manipulating act. Take a cue from Tania, whom I never liked either, but I saw her deep pain, some tearing up, but still, she held her composure. She was real. Natalie had to make a big production running off set, wailing loudly like a baby but knowingly still within camera shot. She wanted her ugly wails to be heard purely for sympathy. Lady, the guy you are/were dating is going to see all that and want nothing to do with you. Ya think maybe being married three times already had something to do with you?

Mike, you ran. Congratulation.

I totally read that as "Ed manured". Gave it a perfunctory nod and kept reading.

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6
On 8/11/2022 at 1:43 PM, Welshman in Ca said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo not Veronica!

Yea I like them on Pillow talk. She has a great job and a teenage daughter…really really poor judgement on her part. I’m actually disappointed I thought she was better than rolling around on a bed for the cameras.

• Sad 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 8/11/2022 at 1:43 PM, Welshman in Ca said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo not Veronica!

I second this!  I cannot figure out why Veronica would put herself out there knowing the shade she will have thrown at her.  Why?  Her gig on PT seems pretty sweet and she is a good counterpart to Tim on the show.  I think this is going to be a big mistake on her part and I hope I don't loose my respect for her.  We shall see.............

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, gaPeach said:

I second this!  I cannot figure out why Veronica would put herself out there knowing the shade she will have thrown at her.  Why?  Her gig on PT seems pretty sweet and she is a good counterpart to Tim on the show.  I think this is going to be a big mistake on her part and I hope I don't loose my respect for her.  We shall see.............

I loved when Veronica said (on one of the Pillow Talk shows) to Tim:  my boobs are an 'F'.  I had to recheck my bra; i think i'm wearing the wrong size. 

• LOL 6

Nutalie gets another season of cockteasing? 

Debbie claims she hasn't had sex in 13 years? Didn't she say the same thing last time before she went out with some guy and "gave up her intimacy" (TM, Stephanie who used to have an illness) to him 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 3

Yep, not sure I can take another season of Nuttalie and her weird dating/crying obsession!  And I thought Veronica was funny on PT but not sure I want to watch her date somebody.  Old whatshisface can stay gone as far as I'm concerned.  And if i have to watch ANYTHING to do with Big Ed and Liz, Ima gonna lose my lunch.  Ugh.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, goofygirl said:

And if i have to watch ANYTHING to do with Big Ed and Liz, Ima gonna lose my lunch. 

They're going to be on HEA, not the Single Life, so you can safely watch this show if you want to. 

I know it's hard to keep the characters straight but an easy way to remember is if the person's 90 Day relationship didn't work out, they can be on SL. If they're still together, they might get a spot on HEA. Of course, it's possible to be on the regular 90 DF season, get married (or at least engaged like Ed and Liz who were on Single Life last season) and be on HEA, then break up and be on Single Life. Also, some of the Single Life people were never actually half of a couple on any 90 Day iteration like Debbie and Veronica. To add to the confusion, sometimes the Before the 90 Days couples become regular 90 Day-ers when they end up in the US and then can continue in other programs depending on the outcome. That's why we can't get rid of these people! 

Oops, I forgot about the Other Way couples! The premise is for them to move to a foreign country and start a new life there, but I don't think many of them have been successful. Even for the few couples who are still together (like Omar and Avery and Ari and Bini) they eventually seem to make their way to the US and can continue to be on other 90 Day programs like the OR 90 Days, HEA or the Single Life. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
On 8/27/2022 at 11:58 AM, magemaud said:

Oops, I forgot about the Other Way couples! The premise is for them to move to a foreign country and start a new life there, but I don't think many of them have been successful. Even for the few couples who are still together (like Omar and Avery and Ari and Bini) they eventually seem to make their way to the US and can continue to be on other 90 Day programs like the OR 90 Days, HEA or the Single Life. 

Probably because the Americans think that life is as easy/easier in every other country & while that may be the case for a few countries most of the ones they try setting up shop in are not. Ari would be the perfect example of this thinking.

• Love 3

If Caesar is into Ukrainian women, isn’t it obvious to "ship" him with Natalie? As a bonus, they both want kids and Natalie could get her nails done for free.

In fact, why don't we fix up all the 90 Day single alumni with each other? Any ideas for Primetimer Pairings?

Edited by magemaud
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7

Caesar is such a sad case. What's crazy is that during the show, he's surrounded by nice sensible and age-appropriate women. But when he talked to his friend at the restaurant and said, "None of these women here would ever give me their phone number," it revealed him for what he is. He wants someone from the Ukraine who is at a worldly disadvantage (only in his head, since does not lead the life of a king). That he thinks any of those girls on that website would honestly love him is laughable and pitiable.

Caesar should get with Natalie since he likes them from Ukraine.

Good God Deb—have some self respect. That sloppy drunk shit on TV is really embarrassing. It was weird—she seemed okay until Colt asked her to have a seat and then it was like the booze from 70 years of imbibing hit all at once and she was slurring, sobbing, slobbing, and sleeping all kinda at the same time.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Guess there is now a 20 minute episode preview Friday evenings at 9 pm MDT. Check local listings.

We got Caesar arriving in Kyiv (looks like November or December of last year as Christmas trees are in the hotel). He meets with the matchmaker, who has lined up 15 possible prospects for him and his search for insta true love. She questions him being a nail tech as it is not a common job for a man in the Ukraine. Don't know if the girls just think that the US guy is rich and will show some interest in him to get out to a better life. I find something a little 'off' with him but maybe it is just me.

Then we get to meet Veronica as a real person who isn't on Pillow Talk. She and BFF Tim are wearing some weird face masks. She gives a brief bio - having Chloe at 20, I think Chloe's father died (?) or they got divorced. She has met a new man named Justin. Tim is wary.

Finally, we go back to Tania and her new possible boyfriend who has issues with her still being legally 'married'. He doesn't really want to do anything til there are divorce papers. Don't think he even likes 'separated'. Which could be a problem for him.

• Love 5
On 9/9/2022 at 10:35 PM, magemaud said:

If Caesar is into Ukrainian women, isn’t it obvious to "ship" him with Natalie? As a bonus, they both want kids and Natalie could get her nails done for free.

In fact, why don't we fix up all the 90 Day single alumni with each other? Any ideas for Primetimer Pairings?

I think the problem with this is that Natalie only wants guys with sexy careers like modeling agent in glamorous cities like LA.  A 49-year-old nail tech from smalltown NC wouldn’t get a second look.  She has a delusion that she can still model at 37 (yes, I know there are older models, but not the kind of modeling Nats thinks she’s destined for).  She’s also not the submissive flower that Caesar seems to be looking for in Ukrainian women.

I wouldn’t wish most of the 90DF folks on anyone, including each other, without extensive therapy.  Interesting question though.  Many of them have a disconnect between the kind of partner they think they deserve and the kind they can reasonably get.  They think American men/women are the problem, when the problem is them.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

She gives a brief bio - having Chloe at 20, I think Chloe's father died (?) or they got divorced.

Veronica explained that she got pregnant at 20 and her conservative Hispanic parents insisted she marry the guy. That lasted a year and a half and they divorced. He has never been in Chloe's life. She met Tim shortly after that when she found him "the sexiest guy in the bar", went up to him and gave him a kiss. The bar was pretty LOW if you ask me! 

19 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I find something a little 'off' with him but maybe it is just me.

It's not just you. To me, Caesar comes across as extremely needy and tries too hard to impress and flatter a woman. Last week when he "came on" to the woman painting next to him with very cheesy pick up lines and she lied and said she was married, now this week he told the matchmaker how beautiful she looked, he doesn't seem sincere. He also appears to subscribe to "Daily Affirmations," saying in his TH how handsome and sexy he is but he and nobody else is convinced. He acts like the type of guy you might meet in a bar and after a few minutes you would excuse yourself to go to the restroom and slip out the back door. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 8
On 9/16/2022 at 11:54 PM, Frozendiva said:

Then we get to meet Veronica as a real person who isn't on Pillow Talk. She and BFF Tim are wearing some weird face masks. She gives a brief bio - having Chloe at 20, I think Chloe's father died (?) or they got divorced. She has met a new man named Justin. Tim is wary.

Veronica belongs on Pillow Talk and that's being generous. I could care less about her dating life. She was never a 90 Day Fiancee or involved with someone from another country. She was handed this job for doing pretty much nothing except get in Tim's business with Jeniffer when he went to Colombia. Besides all that, her domineering and loud personality is a turn off. Tim has a girlfriend and is happy (last I heard) so I don't buy him caring about Veronica's new relationship.  It's all for the show. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
On 9/17/2022 at 4:54 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

She may be nuttier than a fruit cake, but I am still envious of Natalies legs.

I think Natalie is quite unattractive. But there’s hope!  Can she cut and straighten her hair? It’s way too frizzy. Change the color to a light brown with blonde highlights. The eye makeup is too heavy, especially under the eyes. Her mannerisms are too pronounced and she tries very hard to look sexy. Her personality is nothing to write home about either. Recalling how she treated Mike, I don’t see her having a successful relationship until she works out her issues. She only sees her way and can’t compromise. Perfect candidate for this show.

• Fire 1
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Tim has a girlfriend and is happy (last I heard) so I don't buy him caring about Veronica's new relationship.  It's all for the show. 

Definitely  all for the show, but since Tim had his own season and they’ve watched so many other seasons through PT, I’m kind of looking forward to it. They know what  to say and do to make it entertaining (if completely fake). It cracks me up in the commercials when Tim offers to walk her date out. Completely staged I’m sure, but I like his delivery. But I love them both so I’m biased. 

And if it makes Jesse and Jeniffer seethe with jealousy, even better. 

Edited by DanaMB
  • Like 1
  • Love 7
On 6/5/2022 at 2:49 AM, renatae said:

Mike is not bothering to do anything regarding her status and green card. He revels in shutting her out and down, as he has since she first came here. She may be a nut, but he is one festering ball of revenge pretending he's just indifferen

DITTO!

• Love 4
On 9/16/2022 at 10:54 PM, Frozendiva said:

We got Caesar arriving in Kyiv (looks like November or December of last year as Christmas trees are in the hotel). He meets with the matchmaker, who has lined up 15 possible prospects for him and his search for insta true love. She questions him being a nail tech as it is not a common job for a man in the Ukraine. Don't know if the girls just think that the US guy is rich and will show some interest in him to get out to a better life. I find something a little 'off' with him but maybe it is just me.

It's not just you.  I don't think he is all there.

Him in the top hat in the limo, oh lord.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Oh Cesar, noo. The light colored suit. The crooked bowtie. The top hat that doesn't match anything else. The cringe-o-meter was off the charts. And just when I thought it couldn't get any cringier, the whole scene in the limo. All those guys talking about what they do for a living and there's Cesar looking like the sad Monopoly man just dropped his monocle. 

Kim is still delusional. Usman is still a con.

Shut up Libby. Shut up Libby's family. I'm sure all of your DUIs will be a fun topic for discussion at Charlie's intervention. And hey - maybe Libs & her sisters can combine their creative outlets: Libby can warble nursery rhymes while her sisters spread their ass cheeks on Only Fans!

Natalie is a genuinely mentally ill person who shouldn't be entertainment for people. 

Debbie: ew ew ew ew ew.

• Applause 4
  • LOL 4
17 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Oh Cesar, noo. The light colored suit. The crooked bowtie. The top hat that doesn't match anything else. The cringe-o-meter was off the charts. And just when I thought it couldn't get any cringier, the whole scene in the limo. All those guys talking about what they do for a living and there's Cesar looking like the sad Monopoly man just dropped his monocle. 

Kim is still delusional. Usman is still a con.

Shut up Libby. Shut up Libby's family. I'm sure all of your DUIs will be a fun topic for discussion at Charlie's intervention. And hey - maybe Libs & her sisters can combine their creative outlets: Libby can warble nursery rhymes while her sisters spread their ass cheeks on Only Fans!

Natalie is a genuinely mentally ill person who shouldn't be entertainment for people. 

Debbie: ew ew ew ew ew.

Watch Natalie on you- tube cooking her recipes.  Her posing for the camera is hilarious.  It looks like she will take her clothes off any minute.  She is sooo full of herself, it’s comical.  She thinks she’s the cats meow.  I thought she might be deported?  Didn’t her Ex say he didn’t put her papers in?  Anyone know?  Watch her cooking with a red dress on.  Think it was borst soup.

12 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Watch Natalie on you- tube cooking her recipes.  Her posing for the camera is hilarious.  It looks like she will take her clothes off any minute.  She is sooo full of herself, it’s comical.  She thinks she’s the cats meow.  I thought she might be deported?  Didn’t her Ex say he didn’t put her papers in?  Anyone know?  Watch her cooking with a red dress on.  Think it was borst soup.

They won’t deport her to a country at war.  Even those from peaceful countries like Larissa haven’t been deported.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1

Tania:  "If anyone asks, I just say I'm divorced."

Tania's Hook Up Hopeful:  "But that's lying!"

Tania:  "It's not lying . . . " 

[Wait.  Fuck.  Of course it's lying.  And dude obviously isn't down with lying.  So what should I do now?  I know!  Lie about lying]!

Tania: "Okay, usually I say I'm separated."

[And if you still don't like my answer, no worries! I'll just make up another one.  And another, and another, until I finally say what you want to hear].

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

And in other news, while I actually would love to see Debbie in a healthy relationship with someone who treats her well, watching her and Tony make out . . . 🤢🤢🤢 

Ugh!  Things you can't un-see . . .

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

Debbie was hilarious. I hope she's not drinking too much while dating this guy! But it seems like we've always seen her drink a lot. That would turn many people off in dating and sex, except if both parties have that lifestyle. Cut it out. Debs. You'll look better, too. I spotted when they went into the hotel and she was rocking thigh-highs rolled beneath the knee. LOL. I own compression hose.   

I don't mind their makeout. It will shock some people who need to be woken up that people over 65 do make out, fall in love, etc. 

JeJe (jen and jesse) are insufferable and probably fake. 

I cannot abide Tania! Always FF through her and Caesar and some of the PT commenters. So trashy with boobs hanging out and talking sex nonstop, etc. Someone who does that is very insecure and needs help. I see we're in for flirtation with a woman next week. Anything for attention. Get divorced. Many people (sensibly) do not want to date someone married. 

Nutalie, way to ruin a beautiful outing. 

Veronica, that guy's weird and looks like he has his finger stuck in a socket. Some dude who constantly put me on the defensive and was high-maintenance would be shown the door. Or I'd have Tim do it! Can't help wondering about his motivations. Does he want her back (no one else to have her)? Is he a protective gay BFF? Sighting of The Misty (that's what I call her), their back-of-the-sofa cat. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

OMG .. that’s right.  Did you see her latest ones?  Posing for the camera like a sex kitten?  Hilarious.

It’s like she confuses sex kitten movies with Bette Davis movies and is constantly shifting her approach to men in a schizophrenic manner.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I don’t understand how guys can stomach Nutalie for more than 1 date. She’s nauseating 🤢.  
Speaking of nausea… I didn’t mind seeing Debbie cuddling & kissing Santa, but did we really have to follow them into his room ? I’d really like to see a “mature” couple work out on this show, so I hope Debbie curtails the drinking and behaves.  Guess we shall find out if Santa ( is it Tony?) is an ok guy.

Tania is still as obnoxious as ever.

I love Veronica on PT. I hope she doesn’t ruin her image in this show. Artemis sighting!❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Caesar’s outfit had me laughing, why did he show up to the event looking like he stole the outfit from the man in the Monopoly game?

The Tim/Veronica scene was way to staged to believe… as if veronica didn’t see Tim’s car parked in her drive way.

Tania- You should probably first get your divorce finalized & figure out if you will remain on that beautiful tropical island or return to the U.S before jumping into a relationship.

Nat- Someone who’s pushing 40 shouldn’t be so easily love struck just by the car he picks you up in, you’re not 16. Ask the mother of his children why the relationships ended. 

Debbie-Really hope it works out for Deb. Her clothes can be ridiculous & sometimes considered too“ young”….  but who cares. At almost 70, do you, she’s not hurting anyone. The PDA is pretty tame compared to other things seen in Vegas. 

Edited by Hellohappylife
  • Like 1
  • Love 6

I thought Tim would have said that he was watching their daughter.  Presumably, she was upstairs asleep.  Did Veronica say she wasn’t home?   That would have made sense.  Otherwise, who let Tim in?  

Victor does things for attention.  I don’t find him amusing.  

Most of what Tania says is rather nonsensical.  It’s like she makes it up as she goes along.  She was like that with Syngin tool. Lots of words and ideas that don’t come together.  I figure it’s from her script.   She seems pretty aimless to me.  Like if she did get a boyfriend, she’d  take off on an adventure and leave him behind.  And, she seems quite focused on impressing people.  Like she’s all out there as a magical, mythical creature, but in realty she’s not that way.  

Nat may be my least favorite.  She ranks up there with one of my least favorite cast members on this franchise, right behind Chantel, Pedro, Elizabeth and Andrei. Ughhh….no tolerance for those 4.  

Debb doesn’t bother me too much.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3
On 9/14/2022 at 5:26 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Caesar is such a sad case. What's crazy is that during the show, he's surrounded by nice sensible and age-appropriate women. But when he talked to his friend at the restaurant and said, "None of these women here would ever give me their phone number," it revealed him for what he is.

Maybe there's an unwritten code among manicurists that you don't date your clients, like physicians don't date patients. j/k

I came here to post how TLC and Debbie both want us to forget that she did, indeed, "give up her celibacy" (TM Stephanka) the last time she was on during a one night stand. She should accurately be saying, "I have only had sex ONCE in thirteen years." 

• Love 4