Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life

• Start Topic

90 Day: The Single Life and The Single Life Pillow Talk premiere on Discovery+ Sunday, February 21

The fresh docuseries will follow six cast members from the 90 Day Fiancé franchise, who have both loved and lost romance on reality TV. As the newly single cast reenters the dating scene, they will also have to overcome their past relationship issues and try and move on from their romance fails.

Colt Johnson shared a trailer for the new show on Sunday night and revealed that he is also joining the cast alongside Molly, Big Ed Brown, Fernanda Flores, Danielle Mullins and Brittany Banks.

Edited by Leilani
  • Love 3

In my social circle I’ve been the one that buys all the streaming and so generously shares with loved ones. I was not going to buy Discovery+ but a friend of mine who’s streaming only these days bought it and saved me a spot. I’m watching this show as I do my morning cleaning. 

Oh Ed.....your personality isn’t “there”. It’s was scared people away. From the photos when he was young, he’s wasn’t a bad looking guy, he couldn’t find a relationship not because of his disability or his looks but because he’s an ASSHOLE.  His Mom does look precious though. Is she embarrassed by his behavior?

Molly- she’s entertaining on Pillow Talk but I don’t like how she treated her older daughter around the entire Luis situation (and look she lost her daughter and Luis) and I don’t like how she lets her younger girl go around with her hair not combed or styled, and then she CUT IT ALL OFF during the pandemic because “the salons were closed”. That was disgusting. The poor girl. (If the girl wanted her hair cut I take it all back but I highly doubt it)

• Love 3
On 2/21/2021 at 8:26 AM, Scarlett45 said:

Oh Ed.....your personality isn’t “there”. It’s was scared people away. From the photos when he was young, he’s wasn’t a bad looking guy, he couldn’t find a relationship not because of his disability or his looks but because he’s an ASSHOLE.  His Mom does look precious though. Is she embarrassed by his behavior?

The mother Ed may excuse his behavior because the poor guy suffers so much with his disability, bla bla bla. It’s no excuse.

If he were kind, friendly and an overall nice person, he would have no problem whatsoever landing a girlfriend. People, especially women, have no problem overlooking an imperfection if you’re a pleasant and interesting person.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 2/22/2021 at 6:21 PM, Aw my lahgs said:

The mother Ed may excuse his behavior because the poor guy suffers so much with his disability, bla bla bla. It’s no excuse.

If he were kind, friendly and an overall nice person, he would have no problem whatsoever landing a girlfriend. People, especially women, have no problem overlooking an imperfection if you’re a pleasant and interesting person.

I saw a clip on Instagram where Ed is talking with some friends and the male friend asks about the new prospect's age, and when Ed says 29 they both get this look like, "Here we go again."  Ed seems to have it in his head that a nice 45-ish year old woman is not enough for him.  Lather rinse repeat, right?  He also thought his longer hair made him look like Keanu Reeves.  Yeah....that is spot on, Ed!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Christ on a crutch: Does it not remotely occur to Colt that "I'm 35 years old, unemployed, live with my mom and have six cats" might be the single worst pickup line in history??? Even though it was almost certainly producer shenanigans, I loved how one woman didn't even wait until she was out of earshot before ripping him a new one.

Colt: Your FWB doesn't want to date you for the same reason your speed dates run for the hills: you're a loser. So stop being one. Getting a job, getting your own place, and leaving at least half those cats at your mom's would be excellent first steps. Show prospective female partners you have something to offer.

Danielle: Your ex refused to kiss you at your wedding, then announced on NATIONAL TELEVISION that your vagina smelled so bad he didn't want to have sex with you, and you're still giving him the time of day? Jenny from TOW might have more self-respect, and that's a low bar to clear.

• Love 9
(edited)

Just watched the second episode of Pillow Talk for the Single Life and it was great, even better then the first.  Tarik's brother and his girfriend are growing on me.

Tom asked his sister if she had a divorce party. Now I'm mildly curious if she is divorced from the small black man that was her husband during Darcy's season.

Edited by Leilani
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I just watched a review of the Single Life by a guy named Zain on YouTube. He was showing and reviewing Danielle and Mohammed meeting up at the local diner. Can I say AWKWARD? Totally scripted to the point Danielle can be seen to literally dig deep into her brain and tick off why she doesn't need Mohammed, she can't trust any man bc of him,  he owes her an apology, she's not the same person now, etc.

In her talking head she's wearing a nice criss-cross bright blue shirt with 3/4 sleeves, and her hair is blown out nicely. When she meets Mo, her hair is beyond greasy, the front pulled up in a little top knot secured by a scrunchy. She's wearing a sleeveless orangey t-shirt, and sadly she appears to have gained maybe 50 pounds.

We're treated to a few fun nervous tics, like inappropriate laughing, talking real loud, and  the famous stick- a- finger in the eye cry. My favorite is when she quickly lifts one side of her mouth while closing one eye. This maneuver follows pushing up her glasses with one finger.

She looks longingly at Mo, leans forward. Not sure  if she licked her lips, lol. Mo can barely look at her. But to be honest, Danielle is trying to carry the conversation, asking about his truck driving. "That job suits you bc you like to travel." Like a mom.

Mo assures her that she doesn't have to worry about his immigration status, and he needs nothing from her [not now, not ever.]

She confidently informs us that if anything happens to him or his job, SHE is his sponsor and she'll be responsible for him (she hopes).

Yeah, Danielle is back! 

• Love 5
On 2/28/2021 at 10:08 AM, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Christ on a crutch: Does it not remotely occur to Colt that "I'm 35 years old, unemployed, live with my mom and have six cats" might be the single worst pickup line in history??? Even though it was almost certainly producer shenanigans, I loved how one woman didn't even wait until she was out of earshot before ripping him a new one.

Colt: Your FWB doesn't want to date you for the same reason your speed dates run for the hills: you're a loser. So stop being one. Getting a job, getting your own place, and leaving at least half those cats at your mom's would be excellent first steps. Show prospective female partners you have something to offer.

Danielle: Your ex refused to kiss you at your wedding, then announced on NATIONAL TELEVISION that your vagina smelled so bad he didn't want to have sex with you, and you're still giving him the time of day? Jenny from TOW might have more self-respect, and that's a low bar to clear.

To be fair, Mo didn't announce to the world that Danielle's parts reeked-she did that on her own. What he said was that she had an issue and needed to see a doctor. That issue could've been a variety of things. Danielle's the one who piped up and announced that he thought she smelled bad.

I mean, he's still a wanker and she's still a nutcase so it's not like it really matters in the end. They both screwed each other over. 

• Love 10
(edited)
On 3/6/2021 at 2:46 AM, mamadrama said:

I mean, he's still a wanker and she's still a nutcase so it's not like it really matters in the end. They both screwed each other over.

I may get chased out of here with pitchforks, but neither of them annoys me as much as I thought they would on The Single Life and Pillow Talk - Single Life.  I really REALLY want Danielle to get a friend to take her out shopping as her choices in clothing are very unflattering.  I wondered why three late 20 something ladies would want frumpy Danielle on their girls weekend.  

Fernanda - Robbie is not Jonathan.  Repeat three hundred times.  Be glad he has drive!  Better that than laying on my couch unemployed.

Colt, again......you are super into Vanessa but the minute you think you can score someone hotter or younger she will be gone.  And you will lose a friend.  

Oh and Ed?  STOP WITH THE YOUNG GIRLS.  That date was cringy.  Ed:  "She is divorced twice by age 28?  Wonder what happened?"  Don't worry, young girl date - Ed will badger you like he did Rose.  That date looked like a father daughter lunch date than a......oh wait, I see it now.

I ff'd through Brittney as she is annoying and the part I did hear was:  "I have known him for years, but I thought the two year old was his little brother."  What?  He has a 29 year younger brother?  And Brittney, he lives in Toronto with a son.  Get your booty call and move on.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 5
On 2/28/2021 at 9:52 PM, Leilani said:

Tom asked his sister if she had a divorce party. Now I'm mildly curious if she is divorced from the small black man that was her husband during Darcy's season.

I don’t think Emma was married to the guy she was with at the salsa dancing place. She and Tom have both referred to her children previously on the old Pillow Talk so I’m assuming she is divorced from their father and it could have been years ago.

On 3/4/2021 at 7:53 PM, Rt66vintage said:

She confidently informs us that if anything happens to him or his job, SHE is his sponsor and she'll be responsible for him (she hopes).

This is one of the most misunderstood tenets of the K-1 visa, that the sponsor will be totally financially responsible for the sponsoree for ten years, when in reality they will only be on the hook if the foreign ex-spouse tries to access government aid (like Medicaid, etc.) And I totally don’t understand why Dinyell’s couldn’t wash and style her hair before meeting Mohammit. Most people would want to look their very best when seeing an ex!

Molly is way too thirsty and desperate. She should have known Kelly would be hungry after traveling...she could have at least had some biff pthew going in the crockpot for him...She also looked like she needed to wash her hair when they were in the car...but it was miraculously clean and fresh in the restaurant, haha!

And...for the love of God, can someone tighten Coltee and Dinyell’s eyeglasses so they stay on their noses and we don’t see them adjusting the specs every other minute?? Dinyell’s little “Popeye” face she makes to try to push hers back up with one cheek is just bizarro.

If a blind date showed up at my house with a bandana over his face and latex gloves...pandemic or not, I’m not answering the door, maybe calling 911 instead! And if the first thing I saw upon entering said blind date’s home was a giant pop art portrait...of her...and the first thing I heard was that smoker’s cackle...I’d be backing out the door real fast. But then, we are talking about Coltee, so all bets are off.

Edited by GrammyPammy
Addition
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
On 3/7/2021 at 4:44 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I may get chased out of here with pitchforks, but neither of them annoys me as much as I thought they would on The Single Life and Pillow Talk - Single Life.  I really REALLY want Danielle to get a friend to take her out shopping as her choices in clothing are very unflattering. I wondered why three late 20 something ladies would want frumpy Danielle on their girls weekend.  

Social media followers and to be on a TV show?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Social media followers and to be on a TV show?

Yep!  I just watched the new Single Life, must I must disclose we stopped and went to Pillow Talk.  When Danielle is sitting there with three gorgeous "friends" and Mr Blind Date shows up, all I could think was:  That guy wamts to get with one of the "friends."  And those "friends" are laughing at her.  Then the guy looks straight at her and said there was no chemistry no peace out.

Oh and Molly?  I know everyone loves you but how about telling Cop Kelly why Olivia is a wee bit frosty towards him?  Because you chose Luis' comfort over hers? Actually you chose his lower darby ovee her, but I digress.

Robby, you want an independent woman?  Keep looking.  Fernanda cried when Jonathan worked until 7 showing a house, saying he was ignoring her.  And please stop making out in front of your friends.  It is gross.

Big Ed.....no words.  She is younger than your daughter.  Again.

• Love 7
On 3/12/2021 at 2:34 PM, GrammyPammy said:

And I totally don’t understand why Dinyell’s couldn’t wash and style her hair before meeting Mohammit. Most people would want to look their very best when seeing an ex!

Why?  I don’t give a dump about my ex or what he thinks of me. 

• Applause 1

Not trying to hate on Ed’s new love interests, but my god you would think she was a doctor or something with how he is always boasting about her “Working long hours,working double shifts” 

She’s a single mother,working on a food service employee wage. Is it really that shocking that she works a lot to provide for her child?  

I know plenty of people who work doubles at restaurants or get second jobs, because it’s the only way they can even manage to barely pay their rent & food. 

• Love 5
On 3/12/2021 at 1:34 PM, GrammyPammy said:

Molly is way too thirsty and desperate. She should have known Kelly would be hungry after traveling...she could have at least had some biff pthew going in the crockpot for him...She also looked like she needed to wash her hair when they were in the car...but it was miraculously clean and fresh in the restaurant, haha!

Lots of Pillow Talkers love her as she is proud of her curves, but she grates me a bit as she chose Luis' comfort over her daughters, and her older daughter is still pissed, as evidenced at the coffee date, plus she cut her younger daughter's hair off!!  Plus, she called Distance Learning "Homeschooling" and as a teacher that vexxed me.  No, homeschooling is YOU gather appropriate curriculum, plan lessons, teach the actual content, assess on those lessons, give interim assessments and follow up on those items.  Your child is in a DL model, where WE DO ALL THAT WORK.  All you have to is have your kid dressed and a desk or table, with paper and pencil or any other supplies that WE SENT HOME or drove to your home.  And half the time you can't do that.  Thank you for letting me vent.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15

Britt's face is looking extra wonky now.  The nose looks like it's been smashed.

And I love her "I have told X about X" in the talking heads.  Then has a date and complains that her date wasn't honest with her.

1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Ed is creepy AF. 

Am I the only one who thinks Molly's boyfriend pings? 

He seems hetereo to  me, now Luis I always thought was on the DL I still do.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Ed is creepy AF. 

Am I the only one who thinks Molly's boyfriend pings? 

Ed is super creepy.  I don't watch the Single Life but I do watch the Pillow Talk but......Ed, Ed..........ED!  You went to where she was working, and she is on a break with a guy, eating, and you get all jealous?  And confront her?  And quiz her?  Geezaloo you are 55!!!  Most men when they are 25 don't act like that, dude.  But then again I could not BELIEVE she agreed to one room with two queens to attend a wedding.  He is going to try to halik you so fast and slide into your bed.  Please don't drink at the wedding so your defenses are low.  

I don't think Kelly pings but then again I kinda felt for him when Molly's friends were drilling him about his love life before he ever met Molly, Molly just sat there.  First, take off your damn Run DMC glasses - they look ridiculous!  What I did or did not do before December 30, 2012 is none of my hubby's concern.  And he knows that - why do these friends not get it?  Molly, you own a home, a business and have a minor daughter, he is a licensed cop in Brooklyn.  Neither is moving so why are you doing this again?  Are there no single men in Georgia?  

Danielle - get some confidence, and work with StitchFix to get a stylist cause you can be a curvy woman and look good.  I get you are on the shy side but man....it is painful to watch.  And those are not your friends.  They are aiming to be "Influencers" (God I hate that term!) and want to be on tv.

Colt and Vanessa:  Really?  "Hey I have an idea!!  Let's go to dinner with Jess and her hubby and TELL THEM I DID YOU DIRTY!  Yeah!  That will be loads of fun.  Then, when it gets heated I will be dismissive and rude and make a condescending gesture with my hands towards her hubby.  Yeah!  This will roll out well!"  

Gotta say thought, Robert is a STITCH on Pillow Talk.  Kinda love him now.

• Love 8
On 3/29/2021 at 5:04 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I am not watching any of Discovery (pay $) but I do miss Pillow Talk. Are you talking about Robert of Robert and Anny( Dominican Lady)? Yes, he was really funny and she was pretty sharp as well. I did enjoy their comments.  

• Love 2
On 3/29/2021 at 2:04 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Ed is super creepy.  I don't watch the Single Life but I do watch the Pillow Talk but......Ed, Ed..........ED!  You went to where she was working, and she is on a break with a guy, eating, and you get all jealous?  And confront her?  And quiz her?  Geezaloo you are 55!!!  Most men when they are 25 don't act like that, dude.  But then again I could not BELIEVE she agreed to one room with two queens to attend a wedding.  He is going to try to halik you so fast and slide into your bed.  Please don't drink at the wedding so your defenses are low.  

I don't think Kelly pings but then again I kinda felt for him when Molly's friends were drilling him about his love life before he ever met Molly, Molly just sat there.  First, take off your damn Run DMC glasses - they look ridiculous!  What I did or did not do before December 30, 2012 is none of my hubby's concern.  And he knows that - why do these friends not get it?  Molly, you own a home, a business and have a minor daughter, he is a licensed cop in Brooklyn.  Neither is moving so why are you doing this again?  Are there no single men in Georgia?  

Danielle - get some confidence, and work with StitchFix to get a stylist cause you can be a curvy woman and look good.  I get you are on the shy side but man....it is painful to watch.  And those are not your friends.  They are aiming to be "Influencers" (God I hate that term!) and want to be on tv.

Colt and Vanessa:  Really?  "Hey I have an idea!!  Let's go to dinner with Jess and her hubby and TELL THEM I DID YOU DIRTY!  Yeah!  That will be loads of fun.  Then, when it gets heated I will be dismissive and rude and make a condescending gesture with my hands towards her hubby.  Yeah!  This will roll out well!"  

Ed said "I was there all evening and she never came over" or whatever. Dude: How long were you moping and waiting for her to notice? You're being creepy as hell. And then she came to you for comfort after an argument with her ex, and your response is to grill her about why they were in the same place at the same time??? You are not dating and have zero say over who she sees and why and when. Quit trying to boink people younger than your daughter.

Kelly is...odd. Yes, Molly's friends were grilling him about his past, but his reticence made it look like he had something to hide. I don't think they were grilling him at Molly's behest, but rather because they love Molly and don't want to see her hurt. And word to everyone who said Molly needs more flattering glasses.

Jess' husband looks like the kind of hippie pothead douchebag that infests my previous hometown of Eugene (partly why I left 14 years ago). It takes a LOT to rile them up. so when he started cursing out Colt, it just showed how obnoxious Colt really was. And once again, Vanessa: if he cheated WITH you, he'll have no problem cheating ON you.

I don't think Danielle's friends are using her to become "influencers," but I do think she's at the bottom of that particular clique. They like her, but they're also very patronizing towards her. She's of course thrilled to be included with the "cool kids," and I'm sure they enjoy having a plus one who worships them.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I am not watching any of Discovery (pay $) but I do miss Pillow Talk. Are you talking about Robert of Robert and Anny( Dominican Lady)? Yes, he was really funny and she was pretty sharp as well. I did enjoy their comments.  

Yes it is that Robert.  

3 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Ed said "I was there all evening and she never came over" or whatever. Dude: How long were you moping and waiting for her to notice? You're being creepy as hell. And then she came to you for comfort after an argument with her ex, and your response is to grill her about why they were in the same place at the same time??? You are not dating and have zero say over who she sees and why and when. Quit trying to boink people younger than your daughter.

A thousand thanks for this.  

Kelly is...odd. Yes, Molly's friends were grilling him about his past, but his reticence made it look like he had something to hide. I don't think they were grilling him at Molly's behest, but rather because they love Molly and don't want to see her hurt. And word to everyone who said Molly needs more flattering glasses.

I hear you on this, but I still don't think it is right for the grilling, and yes I know it the producers telling them to do this.  We have a never married friend who CHRONICALLY picks women (he is 47? 48?) who have crazy health issues.  One had a chronic disease and could not drive, one had some spine/neck issue who felt she could not ride in a boat or ride in certain cars. one had so many DWI's the state took her car, I could go on.  It is like - what is your theme here?  But when he introduces a new one to us, we don't say "Can you provide a clean bill of health, please?" even though my hubby really wants to, lol.  Molly is a grown woman who can make her own life choices and if she gets her heart broken again, oh well.  Join the club.  I think Kelly's hesitation was he was surprised he was being asked these questions.

Jess' husband looks like the kind of hippie pothead douchebag that infests my previous hometown of Eugene (partly why I left 14 years ago). It takes a LOT to rile them up. so when he started cursing out Colt, it just showed how obnoxious Colt really was. And once again, Vanessa: if he cheated WITH you, he'll have no problem cheating ON you.

Oh my gosh this made me laugh so hard!  Thank you!!

I have already talked about what kind of shitty parenting is going on with these dickhead men, and I was referring to Andrew but as I was driving around, I need to add Ed to the list how can we leave out Geoffrey?  He was such a major ass to Varya, cutting her off, dismissing her, pissed that there would be no sex on the FIRST NIGHT, then claiming she turned down the proposal when she simply said can we wait.  I need to add Mark, of Mark and Nicky to the list as he was nothing more than a dirty old man, and Eric of Eric and Leida to the bunch as well.  She pressed him to stop paying child support and he was such a douche he probably would have if he could have pulled it off.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 3

So, in the preview for next week's episode, Ed is in the hotel room with Liz, and he says, "I have a surprise for you."  Anyone want to take bets on whether it's a disposable razor and some Scope?  

Why does Danielle have anything to do with Mohammad?  They don't have kids, they were married for 7 seconds.  Just let it go.  He's a douche.  I'm not sure how I feel about her friends.

Robbie was very aggressive when he and Fernanda were talking about texting on the boat.  🚩

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, steff13 said:

So, in the preview for next week's episode, Ed is in the hotel room with Liz, and he says, "I have a surprise for you."  Anyone want to take bets on whether it's a disposable razor and some Scope?  

Why does Danielle have anything to do with Mohammad?  They don't have kids, they were married for 7 seconds.  Just let it go.  He's a douche.  I'm not sure how I feel about her friends.

Robbie was very aggressive when he and Fernanda were talking about texting on the boat.  🚩

Well Mohammit does keep her employed by TLC!  

Robbie was very aggressive indeed; I would think her vocal fry would do that to a person!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Wow! I feel old, because I don't have any idea what these words mean in the show's context....

What does "ping" mean? One of the posters used the word.

What in the world is a " STITCH "?

On 4/6/2021 at 2:46 AM, steff13 said:

Yes, Robbie was very aggressive.   My husband disagrees with me but dude has  player written all over him and I wouldn't be shocked if he'd shove or hit a woman that pushed him too far.   More red flags than I can count.

• Love 2
On 3/19/2021 at 8:43 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Lots of Pillow Talkers love her as she is proud of her curves, but she grates me a bit as she chose Luis' comfort over her daughters, and her older daughter is still pissed, as evidenced at the coffee date, plus she cut her younger daughter's hair off!!  Plus, she called Distance Learning "Homeschooling" and as a teacher that vexxed me.  No, homeschooling is YOU gather appropriate curriculum, plan lessons, teach the actual content, assess on those lessons, give interim assessments and follow up on those items.  Your child is in a DL model, where WE DO ALL THAT WORK.  All you have to is have your kid dressed and a desk or table, with paper and pencil or any other supplies that WE SENT HOME or drove to your home.  And half the time you can't do that.  Thank you for letting me vent.

All teachers deserve a lot of credit for this past year.   I live in Georgia and made the decision for my son to do digital.  All his teachers did did zoom and in person simultaneously.   Big hats off to them and to my son who has maintained a 4.0 his first year im high school with digital learning.  Sorry for the shameless brag.  It wouldn't be possible without amazing teachers.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 3/19/2021 at 8:43 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Totally get your issues with "homeschooling."  I took my kid out of high school (she was having major bullying issues) a couple of years ago but there was no way IN HELL I would have homeschooled b/c that means I would have to be the teacher and I'm too dumb, too lazy so she did an online school with a specific curriculum.

On her daughter's hair though...I think it's very possible she wanted her hair cut, so I'll cut her slack on that!

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

All teachers deserve a lot of credit for this past year.   I live in Georgia and made the decision for my son to do digital.  All his teachers did did zoom and in person simultaneously.   Big hats off to them and to my son who has maintained a 4.0 his first year im high school with digital learning.  Sorry for the shameless brag.  It wouldn't be possible without amazing teachers.

Aw gee thanks.  Brag away my friend!  A year ago we were heros and now people suggest we should be fired for wanting to teach from home in the DL model.  Schools are critical for mental health, counseling, education, socialization.  I prefer to teach from school as there are so many more resources available.

43 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

Yes, Robbie was very aggressive.   My husband disagrees with me but dude has  player written all over him and I wouldn't be shocked if he'd shove or hit a woman that pushed him too far.   More red flags than I can count.

He was downright rude and verbally abusive to her.  One can tell he gets paid to argue with people.

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Aw gee thanks.  Brag away my friend!  A year ago we were heros and now people suggest we should be fired for wanting to teach from home in the DL model.  Schools are critical for mental health, counseling, education, socialization.  I prefer to teach from school as there are so many more resources available.

He was downright rude and verbally abusive to her.  One can tell he gets paid to argue with people.

I watched that and thought he's an actor.  A terrible one.  

• Love 1

Why are friends now the deciding factor on whether a relationship is going to work or not? 

Kelly - As soon as I was getting grilled by Molly's friends, my mind would have been made up! I would've told her "adios" when we got to her home. Her friends crossed the line! Molly should get to know him herself!

Ed - He should stick to his age group. I think he looks for younger women because he wants to prove to himself and everyone that with his health conditions/issues, he can still find young attractive women. Liz made the mistake in telling him he's boyfriend material. Now, he's going to expect her to move quickly! I can't stand his "Oh, I'm just kidding" comments! I knew someone that would say that all the time and it drove me nuts! 

Brittney - I wonder if she realizes how ridiculous she looks with those false eyelashes! They look like fuzzy caterpillars...lol! 

Danielle - Yeah, I don't trust her friends at all. Her friends are setting her up with guys that they know aren't going to like her. I wonder what her friends are up to?

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, rr2911 said:

Kelly - As soon as I was getting grilled by Molly's friends, my mind would have been made up! I would've told her "adios" when we got to her home. Her friends crossed the line! Molly should get to know him herself!

Ed - He should stick to his age group. I think he looks for younger women because he wants to prove to himself and everyone that with his health conditions/issues, he can still find young attractive women. Liz made the mistake in telling him he's boyfriend material. Now, he's going to expect her to move quickly! I can't stand his "Oh, I'm just kidding" comments! I knew someone that would say that all the time and it drove me nuts! 

Me too on adios as the friends started the conversation grilling.  Ed will never stick to his age group.  And he lives in San Diego, not Left Foot, Idaho.  Bolding - this is a habit nine year olds develop, not grown men.

59 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

Totally get your issues with "homeschooling."  I took my kid out of high school (she was having major bullying issues) a couple of years ago but there was no way IN HELL I would have homeschooled b/c that means I would have to be the teacher and I'm too dumb, too lazy so she did an online school with a specific curriculum.

I am sorry your daughter was bullied.  I am sure you are smart enough to teach - the problem a lot of parents had was "Oh my gosh Mrs. Hanson.....how to you get them to sit still and listen??"  I would laugh and say "Don't worry, I hear that a lot.  

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Me too on adios as the friends started the conversation grilling.  Ed will never stick to his age group.  And he lives in San Diego, not Left Foot, Idaho.  Bolding - this is a habit nine year olds develop, not grown men.

I am sorry your daughter was bullied.  I am sure you are smart enough to teach - the problem a lot of parents had was "Oh my gosh Mrs. Hanson.....how to you get them to sit still and listen??"  I would laugh and say "Don't worry, I hear that a lot.  

Thanks Mrs. Hanson! I def couldn't do it.  When she was in elementary school and I volunteered, I was ready to get the hell out almost as soon as I got there.  Teachers are a blessing!  Thank YOU for all you do.  

• Love 3
(edited)
On 4/7/2021 at 12:48 PM, Boo Boo said:

Thanks Mrs. Hanson! I def couldn't do it.  When she was in elementary school and I volunteered, I was ready to get the hell out almost as soon as I got there.  Teachers are a blessing!  Thank YOU for all you do.  

That is too funny!!!  Yeah, I have done daily subbing and was in some tough rooms (special ed only) and once I left my lunch in my car. I went out to get it and was asked, "Are you coming back?" as some people left at lunch and never returned!!!!

Robbie reminds me of some (not all!) lawyers who go to lunch at Chili's and want to argue with the server over beef chili or chicken chili and why the price difference?  Why CAN'T I upgrade to shrimp at no extra cost?  Why DON'T you serve Pepsi over Coke??" They go to school to learn to argue with people and now want to argue with everyone, all the time.  Hope he sees how aggressive he was with Fernanda (and I am NOT a fan of hers) and changes.  Doubtful.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 4/7/2021 at 11:40 AM, Boo Boo said:

Ugh. My ex-husband was an alcoholic attorney. All he wanted to do was get drunk and argue.

Watched today's  new episode:  Ed is still gross.  On the car ride to the wedding, he turns sideways and glares at her.  He made me uncomfortable.  Then the hotel calls:  No king rooms, only two queens,  Yeah right.  He orders champagne and cake and it is just so.....Lord let her escape.  He SNUGGLES up to her and says I love you.  She says Ed, stop, and whips out the  old Oh I am just kidding.  Did I mention he packed condoms?

Danielle  went on a date with a laid back nice guy on a tiki bar.  She loves country music, he likes  all kinds of music except country.   She offered to make him a mix tape.

Brittany says "he needs to sleep with me to prove he loves me" then tells  him to sleep on the couch.

No Fernanda and Robbie.

Molly found a picture of an eight year old or so child on Cop Kelly's FB page so instead of calling him and asking him she tells her friends and they all speculate what a lying liar sack of crap he must be.  May not even be his kid but hey let's not concern ourselves with facts shall we?

Another reason  Molly bugs:  In interviews on Bares All, etc, she is all "Y'all might could love me my biscuits!" with a drawl as thick a molasses  in a flowering  dogwood tree fixing to amount  of a hill of beans, bless her heart.   Regular talking heads?  She has zero accent, maybe a slight lilt.  Colt and Vanessa are a couple.  Good, now he can lie and cheat on YOU, Vanessa.  We also learned Coltee wants to shim sham four times a day.  Hey if I now have that visual so do you!!

I need to share  I only watched Pillow Talk. I can't take Brittany, Danielle or Fernanda or Colt for 90 minutes.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, greekmom said:

I just saw the kissing scene between Ed and the young lady. What did TLC pay her to kiss gross Ed and why would she do it?

I saw the promo where next week he asks her to MOVE IN WITH HIM.  Holy hell, move fast much, Ed?

• Love 1

I remain puzzled With how Vanessa  was Friends with benefits to colt. I’ve seen his leaked nudes, although at first i thought i was looking at a caterpillar, but who knows maybe he transforms to a butterfly during Sex... but i doubt it.

Maybe it’s just me, but Molly’s friends Grilling Kelly is borderline pathetic at this point. That kind of behavior is expected from 20 year olds, and sex and the City episodes, Not 50 year olds.

Edited by Hellohappylife
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Liz must be a sugar baby or is desperate to be on television.  I too just watch Pillow Talk first and it makes me the rest of the week to slog my way through the original episode.

Vanessa another one who also must want to just be on television.  Coltee comes off as a two pump chump to me and fortunately I have never seen his dick picks but I'm sure there's nothing to write home about there either.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

So am I the only one who thought Danielle's Tiki Bar date was high AF???

He looks like he could be on the next season on Love After Lock Up...but definitely chill people.

• LOL 3
35 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

He looks like he could be on the next season on Love After Lock Up...but definitely chill people.

I loved him!  He needs his own separate reality show!

• Love 2