Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life

• Start Topic

Big Ed is never going to find happiness. He is insecure, a stalker, has to have constant reaffirmation like a new puppy. Liz needs to run as far and fast as she can. He annoys me just watching his insecure behavior. RUN LIZ RUN!!!

• Love 7
(edited)

Gah…Liz’s upspeak makes me want to set something on fire. I guess it’s a bit better than vocal fry but it’s still awful. That said - she’s so embarrassingly dorky that I’m now seeing why she thinks Ed is a safe bet. They’re a match for sure. 

Edited by Tipsymcstagger
Auto correct sucks
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 4/26/2021 at 9:37 PM, Sheikh Yerbouti said:

Brittany is so ratchet. The vocal fry, the tacky weave, the ridiculous false eyelashes, the foundation that completely clashes with her skin tone....and that attitude. It's not cute. She thinks she's a coy player, but she's just off-putting. I want her off my screen. Has any iteration of this show ever had positive representation of a black woman? Funny that Mother Brittany loves Yazan and still keeps in touch with him (or so he said on Pillow Talk). Mother Brittany looks younger than Brittany.

I thought Brittany actually looked really pretty when she was just out of bed after she'd injured her arm, with no makeup on. 

On 5/9/2021 at 6:59 PM, LEILANI2 said:

Liz had a ton of things to say about Ed all week on her Instagram and then yesterday she scrubbed it clean. Some days I find her role credible and others I'm assuming she's a paid actress, paid by Ed to give him a story line.

What were some of the things that Liz said about Ed? Please tell!!!! 😆

(edited)
53 minutes ago, rr2911 said:

What were some of the things that Liz said about Ed? Please tell!!!! 😆

Some of it is covered here and you might be able to find more if you googl.. mainly that he a narcissist, selfish, a liar.  All the things we already knew. https://screenrant.com/90-day-single-life-liz-big-ed-instagram/

I can't wait for the tell all to figure out if she's a paid actress or using him for 'fame'. 

I need one or both of those things to be true, otherwise I don't think my mind can accept she willing and actually liked him and had sex with him because she was attracted to him.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 4
On 5/10/2021 at 4:17 PM, Tipsymcstagger said:

Gah…Liz’s upspeak makes me want to set something on fire. I guess it’s a bit better than vocal fry but it’s still awful. That said - she’s so embarrassingly dorky that I’m now seeing why she thinks Ed is a safe bet. They’re a match for sure. 

Is upspeak when someone sounds like they are asking a question for every sentence? Hard to explain but whatever it is I agree with you.

• Love 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, ethalfrida said:

Is upspeak when someone sounds like they are asking a question for every sentence? Hard to explain but whatever it is I agree with you.

Yes it is. And Vocal Fry is that scratchy sound they make with their voice. Almost like they have a sore throat. Brittney and Liz both have vocal fry and upspeak.  

Edited by rr2911
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

I for one don't miss Brittney at the tell all.

Liz's face is so puffy and her darker her doesn't flatter her as much as the highlights she had during the season.

Ed's daughter is a bitch and she looks 40+ so her remark about Liz looking older then her is all in her head.

Ed keeps 'crying' but no tears ever show up.  He's only able to get his eyes glazed up but can't squeeze out any tears.

• Love 7
(edited)

Have to say i agree with Mo, they never talk about the good things about Danielle. Hence why they keep bringing up the “smell” clip.  Can’t say I blame him for being annoyed & not wanting to keep discussing things that happened 7 years ago. 

This show isn’t about finding love, it’s about exploiting people, and sadly we all enjoy watching it.

Ed doesn’t want love, he wants the little bit of fame and attention this show brings him. 

Colt and Ed were really competing on who get the most camera time. cringe. 

Edited by Hellohappylife
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

What a train wreck. Shawn Robinson is just so annoying. I truly cannot stand her. As for the rest of them…

Colt is such a douche. Going at Ed (who I despise) while being a fat, hypocritical sack of crap with moobs is hysterical. And Vanessa is so crass. Talk about a complete lack of class. They deserve each other. I mean - that’s only if he’s willing to break from his disgusting mommy. Debbie is gross too. What a triumvirate of pigs.

Ed is beyond repugnant and Liz needs serious therapy around daddy issues if she isn’t just trolling for fame.

Molly and Kelly can both shut up with their sanctimonious shit. Go away forever. Also - sick of hearing “Yass Queen” about Molly. She looks awful and doesn’t dress for her body at all.  

Danielle is just too pathetic to even criticize. The famewhore friends are obviously angling for their 15 minutes and I think Robert is just ‘special’ and probably needed a wrangler to get on camera. 

Glad Brittney and her funbags didn’t show up for part 1. But it looks like she’ll be around to infect round 2.

Fernanda is pretty and vacuous. I guess we’ll hear more abt her next week as well.

TL/DR - they’re all ugly garbage people.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Tipsymcstagger said:

What a train wreck. Shawn Robinson is just so annoying. I truly cannot stand her. As for the rest of them…

Colt is such a douche. Going at Ed (who I despise) while being a fat, hypocritical sack of crap with moobs is hysterical. And Vanessa is so crass. Talk about a complete lack of class. They deserve each other. I mean - that’s only if he’s willing to break from his disgusting mommy. Debbie is gross too. What a triumvirate of pigs.

Ed is beyond repugnant and Liz needs serious therapy around daddy issues if she isn’t just trolling for fame.

Molly and Kelly can both shut up with their sanctimonious shit. Go away forever. Also - sick of hearing “Yass Queen” about Molly. She looks awful and doesn’t dress for her body at all.  

Danielle is just too pathetic to even criticize. The famewhore friends are obviously angling for their 15 minutes and I think Robert is just ‘special’ and probably needed a wrangler to get on camera. 

Glad Brittney and her funbags didn’t show up for part 1. But it looks like she’ll be around to infect round 2.

Fernanda is pretty and vacuous. I guess we’ll hear more abt her next week as well.

TL/DR - they’re all ugly garbage people.

I have nothing to add.  Ed sits there, trying not to cry and wants pity.   Whatever.  Love Fernanda calling him out and saying he was trying to hit on her roommate.

Kelly and Molly:  shut up and stop talking.

Totally agree that Colt and Ed were angling for more air time.  Both want to  be on Pillow Talk.

Mother Debbie can sure curse.  Stay away Brittany, you are not that special.

• Love 2
(edited)

I think poor Liz must have been abused as a child which makes her vulnerable and easy to manipulate. This can be the only explanation I can come up with that she would give disgusting ED the time of day.

He had her back to wanting him back by the end of the hour and she still 'loves him'.

She also is not looking well on the tell all.

Ed's fake crying is so annoying as he continues to wipe away non existent tears.

mq0nqxnkmlz61.jpg

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

I think poor Liz must have been abused as a child which makes her vulnerable and easy to manipulate. This can be the only explanation I can come up with that she would give disgusting ED the time of day.

He had her back to wanting him back by the end of the hour and she still 'loves him'.

She also is not looking well on the tell all.

Ed's fake crying is so annoying as he continues to wipe away non existent tears.

mq0nqxnkmlz61.jpg

These two....not sure what to say.  Fernanda called Ed out, telling Liz that he was hitting on her roommate.  As a mom, I would be horrified to know my sons were treating women this way and chasing women thirty years younger.  Plus really believing that a baby was born during the week you got divorced therefore it is DESTINY you two are together!!!  Np, you slug, you happened upon the restaurant where she works and hit on her endlessly.

19 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

Have to say i agree with Mo, they never talk about the good things about Danielle. Hence why they keep bringing up the “smell” clip.  Can’t say I blame him for being annoyed & not wanting to keep discussing things that happened 7 years ago. 

This show isn’t about finding love, it’s about exploiting people, and sadly we all enjoy watching it.

Ed doesn’t want love, he wants the little bit of fame and attention this show brings him. 

Colt and Ed were really competing on who get the most camera time. cringe. 

I agree with Mo, and I support him never wanting to be on the show again.  To bring up something that happened SEVEN years ago would get on my last nerve too.  Plus she cries an awful lot over someone who did her so wrong.

Ed does not want love at all.  He wants a 27 - 30 year old woman to boink and be that wild and wacky guy.  To say he is a "youthful soul" or whatever else he is trying to sell, so therefore he NEEDS a younger woman is all kinds of wrong.  LOTS of women in their 40's 50's and beyond have youthful spirits......he just likes 'em young.

• Love 4
(edited)

Well, that was an entertaining 90 minutes or so.  

On a superficial note, I absolutely loved Fernanda's outfit.  Not a look for everybody but she looked fabulous and really rocked it.  

Ed was disgusting, as always.  

Leading Liz to believe he was leaving her in Las Vegas as he made fake phone calls about plane reservations then being "hurt" that she left like that.

And then, just for that rotten cherry on the mayonnaise Sunday, he calls Tiffany to blame her for Liz leaving?  WTF???  

What a nasty piece of manipulative gaslighting work he is.  

And the saddest part is, I felt like Liz's tears about their breakup were real, as she sat there naming off every manipulative, gaslighting, coercive behavior in which he engaged.  She wasn't even allowed to pick out which of her photos to hang on the wall...or even where on the wall to hang them.  And yet she stayed and tried to work it out.  

I'm so glad Rose pretty much told him to go fuck himself when she walked away from him during their season.  How anyone could watch that season and not realize Ed is an insufferable pig is beyond my comprehension.  

I wasn't surprised Brittany pulled shenanigans to make sure she was the talk of the Tell All, even without actually being there.  I was a little embarrassed for Terrence, who sat there clueless about where she was and her blocking him from calling her.  Of course, see above re Liz, he had to have watched her season and seen what a nasty piece of work she was so play with fire, you risk being burned.  I wish TLC would just not air anything, not even a phone call, from Brittany and dock her pay for not attending the Tell All.  Hit these asshats in the pocket book and they'll change their attitudes.

Speaking of which, loved the subtle shade Molly threw at Brittany, suggesting that maybe she met a guy with money and bounced.  All that fake fuckery from Shaun about hoping she was okay and safe.  Gimme a fucking break.  She was able to sit on her ass, wherever she was, and block Terrance's number on her phone (it had been going straight to voicemail and then abruptly changed to the "blocked" tone when he tried to call her).  After seeing a picture on one of the FB Savage pages which had been blown up to show what appeared to be a crack pipe on her nightstand, I figured she just ambled out at 2 am to party.  And since I'm a horrible person headed to hell, I really couldn't give even a half a fuck where she was or what she was doing.  I wish TLC would just give her the boot.  

Does anybody know who this guy is who shows up next week for Fernanda's segment?  When I saw Luis appearing in the previews, I was wondering if TLC would have Jonathan show up for Fernanda's segment, but that dude didn't look familiar to me at all.  I recognized Yacht Dude, though (even though I can't remember his name).

I sort of loved the verbal exchanges between Debbie and Ed.  Colt's a piece of shit and Ed is an even bigger piece of shit, and both of their mothers are overly involved in their lives.  I did LOL when Debbie told Ed that at least she didn't shave Colt's back, put mayonnaise in his hair, brush his hair into a ponytail, or see him naked and maybe Ed should get off the nipple.  I always find Ed much more disgusting than Colt regarding their sexual preferences.  Colt may be (allegedly) a sex addict but at least Colt seeks out age appropriate women whereas Ed's lust over Rose who looked like she was about 12 always gave me the creeps.  I don't think Liz is that much older than Rose, but she looks much older than Rose.  *shudder*

Anyway, I'm ready for round two of this mess next week.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Leading Liz to believe he was leaving her in Las Vegas as he made fake phone calls about plane reservations then being "hurt" that she left like that.

And then, just for that rotten cherry on the mayonnaise Sunday, he calls Tiffany to blame her for Liz leaving?  WTF???  

What a nasty piece of manipulative gaslighting work he is.  

And the saddest part is, I felt like Liz's tears about their breakup were real, as she sat there naming off every manipulative, gaslighting, coercive behavior in which he engaged.  She wasn't even allowed to pick out which of her photos to hang on the wall...or even where on the wall to hang them.  And yet she stayed and tried to work it out.  

That was so rude, mean and manipulative I don't know where to start.  He thinks it is perfectly okay to treat anyone like this, let alone the LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.  

I thought the tears were real, to, as she said she wanted to come home, not just to her boyfriend's house.  Like I said earlier I would be horrified to show up as Colt's mom or Ed's mom.  Not quality parenting.

Colt - you will NEVER be happy.  Your fiance hops in the shower to service your lower end with her mouth (eeewww) and yet you STILL bitch about it,  "You didn't seem that into it."  Good lord how about showing some gratitude?  

13 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

After seeing a picture on one of the FB Savage pages which had been blown up to show what appeared to be a crack pipe on her nightstand, I figured she just ambled out at 2 am to party.  And since I'm a horrible person headed to hell, I really couldn't give even a half a fuck where she was or what she was doing. 

Me neither.  She is uninteresting, unkind, selfish and self centered.  Please no more Brittany.

No one wants to talk about the Kardashian wanna be girls?  The one on the far left looked like a man in drag.  There.  I said it.  

15 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Anyway, I'm ready for round two of this mess next week.  

Me too!!  Bring on the popcorn!!  Bring on the snacks.  Why is Luis there?  He was creepy, too.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

No one wants to talk about the Kardashian wanna be girls?  The one on the far left looked like a man in drag.  There.  I said it.  

Me too!!  Bring on the popcorn!!  Bring on the snacks.  Why is Luis there?  He was creepy, too.

Are you referring to those three "friends" of Danielle?  Dear lawd, I forgot about Danielle being there with all the other crap going on.

Those three women look "tore up from the floor up" (an expression the late Mr Persnickety would use to describe people who appeared to have a lot of "mileage" on them).  They met Danielle through social media.  Even IV hydration wouldn't quench their thirst.  

I do give Mo a round of applause for pointing out that he had a schedule for his job to which he needed to adhere and yet TLC apparently showed up late, had issues with audio, etc., and put him behind schedule.  Since he's likely one of the few chucklefucks associated with this mess who has a real job, I got why he was irritated.

I was also gobsmacked to find out he and Dani talk/text nearly every day and gave him another round of applause when he pointed out how ridiculous the Tell All was to keep going over things from seven years ago and why didn't they ask Danielle how school was going and how she has nearly straight A's, yet they only want to talk about the negative things.  I also loved the fact he pointed out due to this bullshit, he was 12 minutes late getting his start on the road.  I don't know many truck drivers, but I would assume they have a timeframe and a deadline to work within and if they incur a fine if a delivery is late, but as a workaholic myself, that shit would piss me off, too.  

And Luis will never not be creepy to me.  Everything about him.  I always thought he looked shady and smarmy and even his tone of voice gives me the creeps.  I did find it interesting to see that Molly still follows him on social media.  I can't wait to see her try to talk her way out of that one.  Kelly did not look happy at that revelation.  

Next week's installment should be glorious  🍿🥂

• Love 11
(edited)

I would buy a Cameo from Liz if she would tell me if Ed smelled like mayo and how she managed to not gag being close to him, let alone have sex. 🤢

Otherwise not sure why anyone would want a cameo from her.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Liz, Ed is like a big pile of dog shit on the side of the road.

For some reason you saw this big pile of shit and stuck your finger in it and tried to find something good in it.  Now you finally realize it was just a pile of shit, and you were the idiot that stuck her finger in it...hoping it was more. Everyone pointed at you and said, don't stick your finger in the shit.

The shit is still shit, and you have revealed yourself to be a completely pathetic and probably mentally slow.  Go back to school and try to make something of your life. Stop crying about dogshit.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

I watched the Tell All. I cannot believe how upset Liz was about Ed. I really don’t understand. Ed is an asshole and that makes him more unattractive than his physical features. Liz girl get some therapy and leave that nothing man. 

Molly and her boyfriend were annoying. I hated Molly’s outfit. 

• Love 5
(edited)
On 5/18/2021 at 1:55 AM, mamadrama said:

Just what every girl dreams of hearing-that she was born strictly for Ed to use on a trashy tv show 30 years later. 

Well all this "meant to be crap" just gets on my nerves.  My (current) hubs and I sat next to each other during elementary school - our last names were G and H.  No big mystery, we got along as kids and teens and well what do you know?  Years (like A LOT) later  we got together and married.  No magic kismet, no magical underlord playing us along.  Just coincidence.  Oh, and we showed mutual love and respect for each other - something Ed can't do.  Making Liz think he was leaving her in Vegas?  That was cruel.  

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Well all this "meant to be crap" just gets on my nerves.  My (current) hubs and I sat next to each other during school - our last names were G and H.  No big mystery, we got along as kids and teens and well what do you know?  Years (like A LOT) later  we got together and married.  No magic kismet, no magical underlord playing us along.  Just coincidence.  Oh, and we showed mutual love and respect for each other - something Ed can't do.  Making Liz think he was leaving her in Vegas?  That was cruel.  

He's awful. And then he sat there and said that she has "funny teeth." 

(edited)
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

He truly truly NEEDS intense therapy.  He needs to full on STOP with the "Oh I am so wacky and fun!" and making weird comments about female's breath, leg hair, teeth and God knows what else.  Stop getting on tv and talking about your AWSESOME lovemaking.  Funny, I thought a lady or a gentleman does not kiss and tell.  Old fashioned?  Okay, just me.  He needs to sort out why he feels the needs to troll for 20 year olds who look like they are 12 and are financially impoverished then badger them ENDLESSLY about their prior life.  Why is a 40-something, sane, employed, financially stable woman not enough for you??  WHY DO I CARE?

Speaking of old fashioned, Danielle tried to spin it that she is an old fashioned girl.  Yeah......you spit out how many kids with your kid's dad without being married?  Four?

And who the hell cares that her name is still Jballi or whatever?  It does not mean a thing.  Lots of divorces women keep their married names, kids or no kids.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, mamadrama said:

and she sat there, so happy at the prospect of getting back with this human piece of garbage.  she is a damaged woman, and needs real help. her family has failed her if they didn't do everything they could to stop this abomination.

• Love 3

So where did Liz’s daughter stay when Liz was sleeping over at Ed’s?  This would have been my Tell-All Question. Where was she supposed to sleep of Liz moved in with Ed?  Bunk with his mother?  On the couch?  In the dog bed?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, RoxiP said:

So where did Liz’s daughter stay when Liz was sleeping over at Ed’s?  This would have been my Tell-All Question. Where was she supposed to sleep of Liz moved in with Ed?  Bunk with his mother?  On the couch?  In the dog bed?

I was under the impression the daughter lives in Las Vegas but I could be wrong.

• Love 1

Ed’s daughter lives in Las Vegas but I assumed Liz’s daughter lived with her - I think she was only 6.  Ed said her priorities were her daughter, her job, her friends and then him - that doesn’t sound like a non-custodial parent. 

• Love 2

I think Molly is pretty.  Why does she like ugly men?  Luis wasn't good looking.  Neither is Kelly.  I refuse to believe she couldn't find equally ugly men to date in her home state.

• Love 5
On 5/19/2021 at 8:59 AM, RoxiP said:

Ed’s daughter lives in Las Vegas but I assumed Liz’s daughter lived with her - I think she was only 6.  Ed said her priorities were her daughter, her job, her friends and then him - that doesn’t sound like a non-custodial parent. 

Sorry - I got the daughters mixed up!  I did follow Liz on IG and sounds like her daughter's dad lives in Oklahoma with his new wife, so maybe the daughter spends time there?  

On 5/19/2021 at 2:00 PM, Boo Boo said:

I think Molly is pretty.  Why does she like ugly men?  Luis wasn't good looking.  Neither is Kelly.  I refuse to believe she couldn't find equally ugly men to date in her home state.

Molly has a type, fine.  You can't find a guy in your HOME state?  Ugh - I don't like Molly.  At all.

• Love 3

I was trying to figure out who was worse - Colt or Ed, and it is a close race, but I have decided it is Ed.  He is just so very creepy.  I honestly don't think he wants a relationship - only to manipulate women for his own devices.  His insistence on getting a kiss, then on to the next step.  He is a groomer.  Then he resorts to tears and mea culpas when he gets caught in his game.  Says he's going to therapy...give me a break!  

Colt is gross but I do think he sometimes owns who and what he is.  Ed never sill, and for what it's worth I think his mother knows exactly who he is but because she's spent her lifetime coddling him because of his physical deformities she just ignores them.

In the greater scheme of things I think Debbie is more of a loose cannon than Colt.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RoxiP said:

I was trying to figure out who was worse - Colt or Ed, and it is a close race, but I have decided it is Ed.  He is just so very creepy.  I honestly don't think he wants a relationship - only to manipulate women for his own devices.  His insistence on getting a kiss, then on to the next step.  He is a groomer.  Then he resorts to tears and mea culpas when he gets caught in his game.  Says he's going to therapy...give me a break!  

Colt is gross but I do think he sometimes owns who and what he is.  Ed never sill, and for what it's worth I think his mother knows exactly who he is but because she's spent her lifetime coddling him because of his physical deformities she just ignores them.

In the greater scheme of things I think Debbie is more of a loose cannon than Colt.

This!  

I actually thought of these weird men and their mommy issues when booking hotel rooms for my son and I to go to several ball parks this summer:  We need a room with two queens or a king or queen with a rollaway.  I request "We need two beds, we are mother and son."  Funny, some of these moms would have ZERO trouble sharing a king bed, lol!!!  

And, yes it is a close race but Ed is worse.  And Andrew.  And Tiffany.  I need to stop and get to work, lol!!!

• Love 1

Boy they sure played Terrance like a fiddle, didn't they. "Could you call Brittany?" "Could you call Brittany again??" "How about ONE more time". Good for the ex for refusing to be manipulated into calling that hooch!!

• Love 4
On 4/25/2021 at 6:44 AM, Leilani said:

Those two want people who are 8 and 10s and half their age.

Or in Ed’s case, girls who are 8 or 10.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

Molly & Fer are the only people on this single life show who aren't absolutely nauseating and gross. 

Why the fuck did Colt wear dish gloves on his disgusting date with the cackling porn star? 

Ed makes me want to puke and then punch him. And then puke again. What a putrid choad. WTF is wrong with Liz? How deeply damaged must her self esteem be to have let creepy Ed fuck her? 

Robby is also chock full of ick. Fer deserves better than him.

Danielle is still far too immature to be dating anyone.

Every guy on this spinoff is a total garbage pig. I'm only here for the tell-all fights.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

For us non Disc+ subscribers, would anyone care to share Colt's shocking "big secret" that Shaun was talking about in the ads for the Tell All? 

Honestly I can't even remember so I guess it wasn't that shocking.  Maybe we will be shocked next week (is there another half to the tell all or have both aired - apparently I'm not very invested!)?

5 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

What happened to Dinyell's heavyset friend with rosacea? Did she dump her for her new friends?

Whenever it was that Danielle was on her one and only episode of PT, Big Beth was her sidekick on the couch. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, RoxiP said:

Honestly I can't even remember so I guess it wasn't that shocking.  Maybe we will be shocked next week (is there another half to the tell all or have both aired - apparently I'm not very invested!)?

I believe part 2 drops today on D+.  

Part 2 welcomes back Luis and what appears to be a whole lotta drama with Molly and Kelly when Luis informs Shaun that Molly still follows him on social media.  

Maybe part 2 is when Colt's "big secret" comes to light.

I've already restocked the popcorn and wine.  

Best Tell All I've ever seen.  😂

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

I believe part 2 drops today on D+.  

Part 2 welcomes back Luis and what appears to be a whole lotta drama with Molly and Kelly when Luis informs Shaun that Molly still follows him on social media.  

Maybe part 2 is when Colt's "big secret" comes to light.

I've already restocked the popcorn and wine.  

Best Tell All I've ever seen.  😂

I am getting ready to watch it right now.  Too early to day drink plus I need to drive later.  I will need to meditate and deep breathe before viewing!  Wish me luck!

• LOL 1
14 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I am getting ready to watch it right now.  Too early to day drink plus I need to drive later.  I will need to meditate and deep breathe before viewing!  Wish me luck!

Part 2 is available now?  

Well, it's only 8:30 here so I may have to opt for espresso and croissants instead of wine and popcorn 😂

• LOL 2