Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life

• Start Topic

On 4/14/2021 at 8:28 PM, LEILANI2 said:

He looks like he could be on the next season on Love After Lock Up...but definitely chill people.

I'll be darned if I didn't enjoy watching those 2 crazy kids on the tiki bar I hope they make it. Partner AMFBI kept saying "That guy's drunk, right?" IDC I liked it! I FF thru Coltee and Vanessa because they disturb me but I can watch Danielle on blind dates all day long. What is wrong w/ME?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Okay, Robbie is an even bigger ass.  Fernanda wants to move to Miami and somehow he feels this is a personal assault on him.  "You drop the news like you are passing the bread?  WHAT ABOUT ME?"  So......if she sat and cried about it she would be an overemotional female, right?  She simply said:  I am only 22, I just got divorced, I want to explore my options.  Hey Fernanda, call Pao to get a headstart on your modeling cu-reer in Miami.

Coltee wants to propose.  Coltee was homeschooled in middle and high school.  That explains a lot.  He looked like a dweeb back then, too.  Wonder if Debbie has a teaching license?  Middle school and high school topics can be rigorous.

Big Ed and Liz had sex, twice.  He then asked her to be his gf and she said yes, and now is demanding she meet Tiffany, like RIGHT NOW!  Have you heard that besides Rose, Ed has not had a gf in 29 years?  Yeah, Rose was not your gf, you were trying to buy her, demean her and own her.

Danielle is about to be ghosted by Sonny.  Big shock.  What is it with these people saying, on the way to a date, "Here I go!  Ready to meet the LOVE OF MY LIFE!"    How about, here is a date, let's see how it goes?

Molly draaaaaaaged it out asking Cop Kelly if the kid on FB is his.  And then we never found out.  Run, Kelly, run!!

No Brittany and I was fine with that.

What is it with people talking marriage ASAP?  My hubs and I dated for two and a half YEARS before talking marriage, lol.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 4

Liz is so gross. I hope Ed is paying her big bucks to admit to sleeping with on national television because I don't know how any other man is going to want to touch a vag that has allowed Ed entry.

• Love 5

Ed talking to Camera crew- “We made love all night!”

Liz talking to camera crew- “We did it 2 times, I had to show him how”

Ed really is trying to convince us saying he can go all night, when we’ve seen the guy become winded after walking a short distance. 

I hope at some point we get to see Liz’s  Family/Friends meet Ed, I am just dying to see their reactions towards that “relationship”

Edited by Hellohappylife
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Liz is so gross. I hope Ed is paying her big bucks to admit to sleeping with on national television because I don't know how any other man is going to want to touch a vag that has allowed Ed entry.

She did not strike me as someone who really really really wanted to be on TV, so I am not getting the appeal of Ed.  Why do people need to announce their coitus status?

On 4/17/2021 at 7:15 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I can watch Danielle on blind dates all day long. What is wrong w/ME?

Nothing is wrong with you.  I could watch her offer to make a country music mix tape and drive it to Maryland all damn day.

5 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

Ed talking to Camera crew- “We made love all night!”

Liz talking to camera crew- “We did it 2 times, I had to show him how”

Liz, you are buying yourself a stalker.  He will show up at your restaurant and stare at you and demand to know why are you talking to the male bus boy?  Is there something going on???

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Nothing is wrong with you.  I could watch her offer to make a country music mix tape and drive it to Maryland all damn day.

haha Right?  THANK you!

Also I found this gem of a YouTube channel omg it's GOLD.  Danielle: Single Life coverage from  Moroccan YouTuber named Zain Daily. Gold. The first 5 seconds!!! 

• Love 2

There is something terribly wrong with Liz. She’s pretty cute and I’m sure can do so much better. Ed is just grotesque. Creepy, touchy, inappropriate, stalker-y and just plain fugly. Maybe she thinks he’s wealthy? I don’t know. I can’t explain it. If I were family or a friend I’d stage an intervention ASAP.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Tipsymcstagger said:

There is something terribly wrong with Liz. She’s pretty cute and I’m sure can do so much better. Ed is just grotesque. Creepy, touchy, inappropriate, stalker-y and just plain fugly. Maybe she thinks he’s wealthy? I don’t know. I can’t explain it. If I were family or a friend I’d stage an intervention ASAP.

I can't get over the fact SHE went in for a second kiss.  SHE admitted they did it TWICE and she has to teach him.  It's just all mind boggling.

I can see her being a nurse or profession where the person is very empathetic and non judgemental because there's no way in hell I'd touch his    greasy mayo'ed hair and put it in a knot for him unasked like she did without gagging.

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I can't get over the fact SHE went in for a second kiss.  SHE admitted they did it TWICE and she has to teach him.  It's just all mind boggling.

I can see her being a nurse or profession where the person is very empathetic and non judgemental because there's no way in hell I'd touch his    greasy mayo'ed hair and put it in a knot for him unasked like she did without gagging.

And then described it as a good night!  

Yeah, I gagged when she put her hands in his hair.  You couldn't pay me to touch that. 

• Love 9

Danielle - Not to be mean, but she should hook up with Ed!

Ed - He should hook up with Danielle. I just can't understand Liz. Is Liz leading Ed on? Is there an ulterior motive for being with Ed? Obviously, this is leading up to a huge fall for Ed. 

• Love 3
On 4/20/2021 at 11:06 PM, rr2911 said:

Danielle - Not to be mean, but she should hook up with Ed!

Ed - He should hook up with Danielle. I just can't understand Liz. Is Liz leading Ed on? Is there an ulterior motive for being with Ed? Obviously, this is leading up to a huge fall for Ed. 

Those two want people who are 8 and 10s and half their age.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 4/19/2021 at 3:58 PM, Tipsymcstagger said:

She realized she’s getting paid more for a few days if this than she could make in 6 months of waiting tables during COVID

• Love 4

I watched this on Saturday and it was so boring but I will attempt a recap:

No Danielle, no Fernanda.

Colt likes to engage in coitus for three hours a pop, three to four hours a day and apparently does not stop talking the whole time.  He brought a ring to possible propose with as well.  We saw a preview of him next week wearing light purple spandex like underwear.  Excuse me while I bleach my eyes out.  Colt, you are like so many guys I knew in my 30's - they think they have Ms. Right with them but deep down if Ms. Hotter/Younger/Slimmer/Prettier Ms Right gave you a glance, you would be gone.  And most of those men are still single.

Ed - oh Ed.  You yammer on about "making love" and it "of the charts" and "off the hook" and yammer yammer yammer.  I thought gentleman did not kiss and tell......oh wait.  So his daughter shows up to meet them (they flew to Vegas) so Tiffany and Liz could meet after dating for two weeks.  Tiffany was kinda rude, saying to the camera "She looks rough.....botox can do wonders!" and then kept on going on how "weird this is!" After she repeated it, Ed, to his credit, said, "Okay, I got it."  Ed also went on and on about their "beautiful suite!  It was SO LARGE!"  Ed also kept saying, oddly enough, how "You two are like, the SAME!"  Ugh.

Brittany - it took a lot to keep me interested as I really don't like her.  Justin went back to Toronto, a new guy game in from Detroit.  He won't last as he clearly has her number:  "ghosting" him for two weeks while she tried out a new guy, not being upfront about being divorced, and when he arrived Mamma Brit began the typical drilling:  "You gonna break her heart?  She has been hurt before and if you hurt her I am coming after you!"  Good Lord if some guy's mom/dad said that to me I would be.....peace out.  Gotta go.  Hey Mom?  Your daughter is kinda douchy in how she treats men so maybe she needs to look inward.  She told Justin from Toronto they needed to sleep together to se if they have chemistry, told him to sleep on the couch, then blamed him for not attempting sex.  WHAAAAAAT???  Plus you are how old?  Stop with the "My walls!  My walls!  My walls are coming back up!"  Get some help, seriously.  And ditch the caterpillar eyelashes, they do nothing for you.  At all.

Molly - oh lord.....Cop Kelly shows up, Molly asks him, after asking EVERONE ELSE IN GEORGIA, seemingly, if the kid on his ex gf' FB page is his.  His response?  No.  She would have told me and I would be supporting my child and having a relationship with her.  Molly's response?  "Are you sure?"  Okay, time to head back to NYC.  And listening to Molly yammer about about trust being number one and what one needs to be in a relationship to make it work while Luis was pulling the wool over her, her daughter resents her and she is such a 14 year old in the relationship......ick.

• Love 4

I hope ghost guy got his BJ from Brittany (I assume that’s what she was hinting at) without getting cut by the braces, goes back to Detroit and never looks back. Brittany needs to stop laughing at her own “jokes”. She not nearly as clever as she thinks she is. 

I think less and less of Liz the more I see her. Where is her 7 year old when she’s running around with this garden gnome?

I really don’t like Molly. Her voice grates. She needs to dress for her size/age, and, if she was THAT sure it was cop Kelly’s kid from looking at the picture, she should need more than a “nah, they ain’t mine” to be reassured. 

I can’t stand listening to Colt when he’s dressed. Can you imagine having to listen to him gabber with his micro-penis exposed?  Vanessa needs a hug or a medal or something 

Edited by Alapaki
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Brittany is so ratchet. The vocal fry, the tacky weave, the ridiculous false eyelashes, the foundation that completely clashes with her skin tone....and that attitude. It's not cute. She thinks she's a coy player, but she's just off-putting. I want her off my screen. Has any iteration of this show ever had positive representation of a black woman? Funny that Mother Brittany loves Yazan and still keeps in touch with him (or so he said on Pillow Talk). Mother Brittany looks younger than Brittany.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Danielle, sweetie. Make your life easier by adjusting your expectations accordingly. Self awareness is your friend. You too Big Ed.

Edited by Rebky
  • Love 5
On 4/26/2021 at 9:13 AM, Alapaki said:

Where is her 7 year old when she’s running around with this garden gnome?

I just realized/heard/read that she has a seven year old.  Look, I don't judge a solo mom for having a social life, just as would not judge a dad.  What I WOULD judge is having said parent get up, on tv, and having Big Ed yammer on about said parent's intimate life.  

4 hours ago, Rebky said:

Danielle, sweetie. Make your life easier by adjusting your expectations accordingly. Self awareness is your friend. You too Big Ed.

I agree completely however.....that will never happen,  Danielle punches above her weight class on the regular and Ed.....well we have seen his track record.  He says he would go with someone 40-ish but we have zero evidence.  And guy.....you live in SAN DIEGO not Left Thumb Idaho where the pickings might be slim (or slimmer.)

Edited to add:  Everyone take a drink when Ed announces he has not dated in 20 some odd years.  No wait, we will all end up in the ER!  

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 3
On 4/25/2021 at 6:18 PM, Alapaki said:

She realized she’s getting paid more for a few days if this than she could make in 6 months of waiting tables during COVID

Either that or she has major Daddy issues, which would lead her to want someone Ed's age. I remember reading where some journalist interviewed a couple dozen Playboy models who had regularly hung out at Hugh Hefner's mansion when he was in his 70s and 80s. Every one of them had had either an abusive or absent father; Hef provided them with a father figure of sorts.

Molly's shtick is getting old. Asking your boyfriend if a child is his is one thing. Cross-examining him when he answers No is something else. My response to her grilling would be something like "I've already told you the child is not mine, and I don't appreciate you implying that I would lie about something like that. Either believe me or go F yourself."

Ed's bragging about his prowess with Rose, then Liz, speaks to some serious insecurity. Any guy will tell you that the ones who brag about "getting some" almost never do. The guys who are getting some and are secure about it just enjoy their lives and don't feel the need to brag.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Ed.....well we have seen his track record.  He says he would go with someone 40-ish but we have zero evidence.  And guy.....you live in SAN DIEGO not Left Thumb Idaho where the pickings might be slim (or slimmer.)

Edited to add:  Everyone take a drink when Ed announces he has not dated in 20 some odd years.  No wait, we will all end up in the ER!  

Ed insists that he simply can't date older women because women his age don't get along with him. He's too fun-loving, too full of life. Which is code (not even very good code) for too full of shit, too immature, and a colossal man-child that no self-respecting woman would want to give the time of day. He has to date naive 20-somethings who don't yet have the life experience to recognize exactly who he is. Problem is, Ed is at a disadvantage because in addition to being a vile, childish creature, he's also fugly. Hence his 20-year record of striking out. 

• Love 11
On 4/13/2021 at 2:10 AM, Hellohappylife said:

I remain puzzled With how Vanessa  was Friends with benefits to colt. I’ve seen his leaked nudes, although at first i thought i was looking at a caterpillar, but who knows maybe he transforms to a butterfly during Sex... but i doubt it.

Maybe it’s just me, but Molly’s friends Grilling Kelly is borderline pathetic at this point. That kind of behavior is expected from 20 year olds, and sex and the City episodes, Not 50 year olds.

beautiful butterfly.gif

• LOL 3
On 4/26/2021 at 7:44 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Brittany - it took a lot to keep me interested as I really don't like her.  Justin went back to Toronto, a new guy game in from Detroit.  He won't last as he clearly has her number:  "ghosting" him for two weeks while she tried out a new guy, not being upfront about being divorced, and when he arrived Mamma Brit began the typical drilling:  "You gonna break her heart?  She has been hurt before and if you hurt her I am coming after you!"  Good Lord if some guy's mom/dad said that to me I would be.....peace out.  Gotta go.  Hey Mom?  Your daughter is kinda douchy in how she treats men so maybe she needs to look inward.  She told Justin from Toronto they needed to sleep together to se if they have chemistry, told him to sleep on the couch, then blamed him for not attempting sex.  WHAAAAAAT???  Plus you are how old?  Stop with the "My walls!  My walls!  My walls are coming back up!"  Get some help, seriously.  And ditch the caterpillar eyelashes, they do nothing for you.  At all.

Oh man, I laughed at this! I thought the same thing. Those eyelashes look like those big black fuzzy caterpillars! 

On 4/27/2021 at 9:01 PM, Sheikh Yerbouti said:

Ed insists that he simply can't date older women because women his age don't get along with him. He's too fun-loving, too full of life. Which is code (not even very good code) for too full of shit, too immature, and a colossal man-child that no self-respecting woman would want to give the time of day. He has to date naive 20-somethings who don't yet have the life experience to recognize exactly who he is. Problem is, Ed is at a disadvantage because in addition to being a vile, childish creature, he's also fugly. Hence his 20-year record of striking out. 

Plus he came off as a therapist/life coach/dad on an early date with Liz.  "No negative self talk!  You are unique and SPECIAL!!!!""

1 hour ago, rr2911 said:

Oh man, I laughed at this! I thought the same thing. Those eyelashes look like those big black fuzzy caterpillars! 

I have seen those on other women and although it is clear they are fake, at least they look semi-real and not like they are blocking your vision!

On 4/26/2021 at 9:13 AM, Alapaki said:

I really don’t like Molly. Her voice grates. She needs to dress for her size/age

She has legions of fans out there who love her for "Embracing your curves!" which is fine but again, I am stuck on how she treated her daughter over the Luis affair.  From Reddit, it sounds like Luis was one in a string of men.

I still can't get over these women having a vacation f**k and thinking the guy will be the same back in the states as a mate.  

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 1
On 4/28/2021 at 1:12 PM, Rebky said:

Maybe it’s just me, but Molly’s friends Grilling Kelly is borderline pathetic at this point. That kind of behavior is expected from 20 year olds, and sex and the City episodes, Not 50 year olds.

I am also tired of it as well, plus the whole "They better step up!"  Step up to what, exactly?  They legally can't work while they are here so shut it over THAT, they are tethered to the house and you can only clean so much.

• Love 2

Ed proclaiming that this is his 1st real relationship (since his marriage 28 years ago minus Rose), so it absolutely must be the real thing.  Take a reality step back Ed.  Maybe being on television and the money that comes along with it had something to do with your new popularity. Come on now!

• Love 2

I only saw clips (no discovery plus - Canada here) but realized that Tiffany has daddy issues.  She's taking out the fact that Ed is dating younger women on Liz.

She needs to stop caring what a mess her dad is and get some therapy.

• Love 1

When Danielle & her “friends” were taking about her date & going to 2nd base, I had so much second hand embarrassment. It was like watching a teen girl. Danielle is so cringey & immature!

• Love 7
(edited)
15 hours ago, blairwarner said:

When Danielle & her “friends” were taking about her date & going to 2nd base, I had so much second hand embarrassment. It was like watching a teen girl. Danielle is so cringey & immature!

Love the way you put quotes around "friends."  

I'm a bit suspicious by nature, but these "tore up from the floor up" women look more like hangers on in this for the TLC paycheck and Z-list celebrity status rather than actual friends.  I wasn't surprised to learn Danielle had met them through social media. 

Danielle is very gullible.  About a year or so ago, someone on one of the FB savage pages messaged Danielle to invite her to her (the poster's) birthday party as she lived somewhat near Danielle. 

Danielle accepted and showed up.  The poster had pictures of Danielle at the event.  Luckily for Danielle, this poster had no ill intent.

In fact, because I'm so suspicious (and because I was on Dani's page long ago when women were coming out in droves to hit on Mo through her page), I've even wondered if one (or more) of them were using Dani just to try to get to Mo.  

I, too, have second-hand embarrassment whenever I watch Danielle out on a date.  I think those women are laughing at her rather than laughing with her.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 4

Ok, I am calling shenanigans on the Fernanda story.  She claims she met her new roommate through her trainer in Chicago who knew someone in Miami looking for a roommate, but I read an article that says 

Spoiler

she met him at the gym in Miami.  https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-who-is-fernandas-new-man-meet-noel-mikaelian/  And that he's her new boyfriend.  So did the producers set it up for drama to have her move in with a random new roommate that she soon starts dating? 

• Love 1

I didn’t think no-neck Ed could look more ludicrous and then he comes cruising’ on up on his pepto pink Vespa. Talk about arrested development. He’s such a tool. And maybe his daughter was an asshole. She probably was. But I don’t know if I’d be super accommodating and cool if my dad was constantly casting me off in lieu of the sugar-baby du jour. I just cannot stand this man. I didn’t even watch 90 day fiancé and I still find him repugnant. Blergh. I hope he and creepy Liz ride off into the sunset together and stay off my tv.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, steff13 said:

Vanessa could do so much better than Cole.  The ring he gave her was pretty nice, though, credit where credit it due.

I know, right? I find him almost as gross as Ed. Between his home school awkwardness, mommy and sex-fixation, and his melting candle dough-boy body - there’s not a lot to work with. But - kinda like I feel about Liz - Vanessa’s no real prize. She can certainly do better than Cole. But that bar is super low.

(edited)

Call me shallow, but Colt needs to realize that he doesn’t have the looks, the “size”, the money for his ridiculous demands to get sex 5 times a day.

both are stupid enough to get married when,only a few months into the relationship they’re already having Sex issues that married couples often have after years of marriage. At this rate their sex life will disappear in 2 years.

Other than be a creepy, Ed is so damn dramatic “ I need to know I’m your number one, your forever”  No guy says that kinda shit, unless he’s reading script. 

Danielle’s behavior during dates remind me of high school, what grown man wants to have a second date with someone who can’t even hold a conversation with all of her giggles and avoiding eye contact.  

If a guy ever said to me what Mo said to Danielle, i wouldn’t go around repeating it to dates.... or even my cat. 

Edited by Hellohappylife
  • Love 4
On 4/26/2021 at 7:44 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Hey Mom?  Your daughter is kinda douchy in how she treats men so maybe she needs to look inward. 

Audrey is a disgusting, shallow, narcissist! She was hoping it worked out with Yazan because he was “tall and handsome” and she wants tall beautiful grandkids. The only guy we’ve seen in Brittney’s life that is even approaches decency is too short. Annnnnnd...the apple didn’t fall far from the tree...no wonder her daughter is such a fake lying superficial train wreck.

• Love 4

So I’ve been watching, but only the PT episodes, not the actual episodes. I love it!  So much funnier than the PG version on regular tv. 
Ed stresses me out with his worrying and hurrying.  Can’t stand Brittney.  I’m rooting for Danielle.  
Colt needs therapy.  I don’t see why Vanessa stays with him.  I mean, he’s clearly a sex addict, right? 

• Love 3

Why would Danielle tell her date that her ex told her she smelled? I would be out the door if a woman told me that. I guess the smelly issue hasn't gone away!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, rr2911 said:

Why would Danielle tell her date that her ex told her she smelled? I would be out the door if a woman told me that. I guess the smelly issue hasn't gone away!

Seriously. People blame Mo for that, yet it's always Danielle that brings it up. 

• Love 8
13 hours ago, rr2911 said:

Right?!  I don't care if it was said on national television - I would die before I would ever tell anyone someone had said that about me.  But she seems fine to bring it up all the time.  

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Seriously. People blame Mo for that, yet it's always Danielle that brings it up. 

And then proceeds to cry over Mo.....again.  Like he said, "If I did her so dirty why is she crying over me?"  Plus when they met for coffee it was clear, at least to me, she was still digging on him.

Why do these people approach everything like:  "Going to met my soul mate!"  and "Now I must spill EVERY DETAIL of my divorce!"

Next up:  Cop Kelly wants Molly to be the mother of his child although Molly is 45 and said she she is done.  Here comes the drama!  Plus, don't you two live in different states?

On 5/4/2021 at 2:55 AM, Hellohappylife said:

Other than be a creepy, Ed is so damn dramatic “ I need to know I’m your number one, your forever”  No guy says that kinda shit

No kidding.  If you are in a serious relationship, let alone married, isn't it implied you are that person's number one?  Ed is just so exhausting.  All the seemingly constant verbal demands for affirmations would wear me out on day one.  Still want to figure out what Liz's story is.  

On 5/3/2021 at 3:22 PM, Tipsymcstagger said:

I hope he and creepy Liz ride off into the sunset together and stay off my tv.

I agree - there is something more there.....her dad left the family, her dad is unresponsive now as a dad, her second hubby was abusive....she is looking for security.  And that is fine, I just don't think Ed is the one to supply it.  He thought Rose was his soulmate after four months of "dating" on FB.  Then he tried to flip it with Liz:  "I had PTSD when you left in the morning" or something like that and started to cry.  Don't manipulate HER over YOUR douchey daughter's comments and your berating Liz over it, Ed.  

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/4/2021 at 5:59 PM, rr2911 said:

Me, screaming at the TV: "OMG. Danielle!  NO. DON'T TELL HIM! Noooooooo!" 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Ed, keeps dating all of these Young,single Mother’s in their 20’s, who have jobs,friends, a social life, then becomes jealous/confused as to why they can’t spend 24/7 with him & his mommy. 

The guy needs a life,a woman born in his decade, a hobby that doesn’t include those stupid stickers of his face...

He doesn’t want a girlfriend,he wants to own someone. I’m surprised he hasn’t asked her to quit her job yet. 

• Love 5

Single Life is so much better then Happily Ever After. The Tell All next week looks juicy too.

That swimsuit was not flattering on Liz.

Liz had a ton of things to say about Ed all week on her Instagram and then yesterday she scrubbed it clean. Some days I find her role credible and others I'm assuming she's a paid actress, paid by Ed to give him a story line.

I hope there's another season on Single Life because I actually want to see what happens with Molly and Dinyell with the stinky punani who needs to keep sharing the info  with everyone.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Single Life is so much better then Happily Ever After. The Tell All next week looks juicy too.

Liz had a ton of things to say about Ed all week on her Instagram and then yesterday she scrubbed it clean. Some days I find her role credible and others I'm assuming she's a paid actress, paid by Ed to give him a story line.

I hope there's another season on Single Life because I actually want to see what happens with Molly and Dinyell with the stinky punani who needs to keep sharing the info  with everyone.

I'm really enjoying it and Pillow Talk. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

It’s trashy tv, but i’m loving it! Although i skip past Britney & Fernanda. I have no interests watching a 22/27 look for “love” 

That swimsuit did her no favors. Another creepy gift from ed. 

• Love 2

Danielle: AWWWWWW good move Robert on the door opening and the kiss while up close. Takes the pressure off of the standing at the door drop off. He's got some swagger and some  patience and his own insecurities. I hope they make it. Dinyell girl fix that scraped up ratchet wall in your entranceway!  

Molly- the only other interesting story! And we get to hear Kyle on the 90 Day Cray Cray Podcast do "typical maaaaAAAn" in Molly's voice the longer she is around- and that is a beautiful thing. Such a great pod.

Single life IS better than HEA! I watched it first last night. FFing thru FerNANDA, and Edward, and Britney. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I'm really enjoying it and Pillow Talk. 

I am too, and I admit I will go back to Single Life and watch certain scenes, and I am glad I did with Ed and his mommy:  "Her priorities are her daughter, her job, her friends, and then me."  Mommy:  "Well she must not care about you!"  or "She must not love you!"  or some bullshit.  See, between her, Mother Debbie, Mother Brandon, etc, no wonder we have these men who treat women not as gentleman and then go crying to their mommies as to why "No one loves me!"  EEEEWWWWWW!   Look, if one of my sons said "A girl thinks I was a dick to her" my first question would be:  "Well.....WERE YOU?"  

The tell all looks juicy and let's just say it is NOT ending well between Ed and Liz.

I ff through Brittney and. Fernanda.  Brittney, you and Colt should get together and make it a theme to always be on the hunt for something better.  The necklace that Brit's BF had on?  The HUGE initials?  Yeah......get rid of that.

3 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Danielle: AWWWWWW good move Robert on the door opening and the kiss while up close.

Yeah, I thought it was kinda sweet too, and Danielle does not bug me as much as others.  She is a whiny frumpy mess but a harmless whiny harmless mess.

Best line from SL?  Ed:  "I have separation anxiety when I am away from you."  Me:  "Yes, so did my son WHEN HE WAS A TODDLER!"

12 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Liz had a ton of things to say about Ed all week on her Instagram and then yesterday she scrubbed it clean.

I need to find her in IG!  

• Love 2