Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I thought Tim would have said that he was watching their daughter.  Presumably, she was upstairs asleep.  Did Veronica say she wasn’t home?   That would have made sense.  Otherwise, who let Tim in?  

But does a 16 year old need a babysitter tho? Judging by the people in the restaurant it couldn’t have been no later then 8pm. I assume Tim has his own key. 

Has veronica ever said what she does for a living? The house from the outside, looks huge for 2 people,plus a pool. It doesn’t exactly look like veronica was ever a struggling single mother.

• Love 2

So glad Caesar is getting a run for his money. Tired of below-average Americans going to troubled or developing countries punching wayyyyyy above their weight. On top of it he was wearing that ridiculous suit. Effing clown.

The more Tania tries to convince the world she’s over Syngin, the less I believe her. I mean, I never did in the first place but she’s definitely not convincing. And she’s acting like she decided it was over and boom, that was it. Did she forget they still lived together, had sex, shared a bed for months after that “decision”? And the night before he left, she tried to seduce him into staying until they began fighting.

To all the ladies in this sub, is finding a man with a 401(k) really that hard? If so start lining up because I'm here all week!

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I don’t watch any of the “parent” 90DF shows so I’m coming in blind (mostly) to this show. Which gives me - I guess - a slightly unbiased view of some of these folks. Unless it’s someone like No Neck Ed or Danielle whose negative pop culture footprint you kinda can’t miss. That said - I had no preconceived idea about Caesar except that he seemed like a complete sap to have been grifted by an obvious hustler yet continued to go back to the same trough (pardon the expression) for a new “girlfriend”. He strikes me as someone that would benefit from a wrangler as he’s obviously too stupid and shallow to get by in life. When he came out to the limo to go to the meet and greet in a cheap senior prom suit and a top hat(!) he looked like a capital C clown. My mind immediately went to Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels in Dumb and Dumber and I’ll admit I took a bit of pleasure in his sad realization that the other men in the limo were probably miles ahead of him in the gold digger pecking order. Although for the life of me I don’t get what crypto boy was doing there as he seemed both pretty cute and financially above-board. Of course - and in my opinion - anybody that uses a mail order bride service is already sus. Long story short - Caesar strikes me as a real delusional piece of work who is way too fixated on finding (and paying for) a hot, submissive woman. I think he’s a fool tbh.

Edited by Tipsymcstagger
Brain fart
  • Like 2
  • Applause 6
4 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

So I have to ask.. what were the toppings?

“So guys…” See for yourself. 

Our dear forum friend, @CrazyInAlabama, has unearthed a fascinating story about Kim’s OTHER ex husband and posted it over on the couple’s page. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

What wacky toppings did she put on her nasty-ass whipped cream sauce pizza?

she started off with normal ones- mushrooms, peppers, olives, tomato slices, (not sauce) etc. then went off the script and added corn, beans, zucchini, cashews, artichokes (which closed captioning translated as "arty sharks") and finally, topped the whole thing with pineapple! 
edited to add: How could I forget the cauliflower? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
12 minutes ago, magemaud said:

she started off with normal ones- mushrooms, peppers, olives, tomato slices, (not sauce) etc. then went off the script and added corn, beans, zucchini, cashews, artichokes (which closed captioning translated as "arty sharks") and finally, topped the whole thing with pineapple! 

I’ve had tomato as a topping along with sausage and it’s actually pretty good.  I’ve had pineapple only with ham in a Hawaiian pizza which is okay but not something I would seek out.  The corn and the cashews is a little out there.  Although I have had taco pizzas so there is room for improvisation.

I don’t know how many people cross over to the Sharp inmate shows but on Love After Lockup someone recently ordered a crab Rangoon pizza.

• Love 1
On 9/22/2022 at 2:49 AM, magemaud said:

In addition she is a social media influencer and endorses several products. She also does Cameos. She is quite accomplished and is fluent in English, Spanish and French. 

Veronica is a dynamo. Sorry she's had such trouble meeting someone she could get serious with. May be time to evaluate why this keeps happening. Has her closeness to Tim queered (no pun intended) other potential relationships? V. has a strong personality but there must be someone out there...maybe a more laid-back  man, although he should at least work.

I'm sure V's extremely busy between multiple jobs, raising her child day-to-day, and keeping that big property up, all mostly on her own. Probably has aging parents, too. I recall a few details, that T & V lived in that house as a couple, and it was bought at auction or as a foreclosure; they (or she) got a great deal. If he's co-owner...well, it's just one way backing off is gonna be complicated... 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 1

I’m intrigued by the scene of Nat at the hotel with Josh. She doesn’t usually drink but he orders her a Casamigos (tequila) and when they toast she has a short “on the rocks” glass. In the next scene she’s sipping with a straw out of a tall tumbler. Is that her second alcoholic drink or did she switch to seltzer? 

Natalie seems to have an extremely high expectation of this perfect man, who fulfills all her needs, rich, smart, handsome, loving, fun, generous, accomplished, and who shares all of her dreams and ambitions.  But, she is antagonistic towards him….almost taunting him to mess up.  It’s like she can barely wait to fight with the guy.  For some reason, she seems to be the most comfortable with the guy when in a blowup.  I think it’s called neurotic.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Natalie seems to have an extremely high expectation of this perfect man, who fulfills all her needs, rich, smart, handsome, loving, fun, generous, accomplished, and who shares all of her dreams and ambitions.  But, she is antagonistic towards him….almost taunting him to mess up.  It’s like she can barely wait to fight with the guy.  For some reason, she seems to be the most comfortable with the guy when in a blowup.  I think it’s called neurotic.  

She is almost uncomfortable to watch.  Her second date and she is slamming the door in the guy's face because he did not answer her commitment question.  Huh?  His response was very sane, stating they need to get to know each other better first.

Then she tries giving him an ultimatum that he does not really answer as it is too stupid to even discuss at this point in their relationship.

And she is jealous of his job???  She needs to go back to Ukraine.  She is the most socially ackward person I have seen on this show.  Yes, even more so than Ceasar.   

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, gaPeach said:

She is almost uncomfortable to watch.  Her second date and she is slamming the door in the guy's face because he did not answer her commitment question.  Huh?  His response was very sane, stating they need to get to know each other better first.

Then she tries giving him an ultimatum that he does not really answer as it is too stupid to even discuss at this point in their relationship.

And she is jealous of his job???  She needs to go back to Ukraine.  She is the most socially ackward person I have seen on this show.  Yes, even more so than Ceasar.   

She and Caesar need to get together. They both want the same thing, however she wants money and looks too. 

• Wink 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Natalie seems to have an extremely high expectation of this perfect man, who fulfills all her needs, rich, smart, handsome, loving, fun, generous, accomplished, and who shares all of her dreams and ambitions.

plus is ready to commit to a relationship by the second date. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Yeah, I’ve always been told to be wary of someone who jumps in and wants to commit so soon.  And, based on my experiences, it’s true.  There’s a problem with them.  And, the fact that these men tolerate her behavior tells me that they are abiding by their contract to appear on the show. They probably want to get paid. Lol Otherwise, they’d be out of there.  Who wants such theatrics for no reason.  It’s scary too.  

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yeah, I’ve always been told to be wary of someone who jumps in and wants to commit so soon.  And, based on my experiences, it’s true.  There’s a problem with them.  And, the fact that these men tolerate her behavior tells me that they are abiding by their contract to appear on the show. They probably want to get paid. Lol Otherwise, they’d be out of there.  Who wants such theatrics for no reason.  It’s scary too.  

Or there is something else they are hoping for? 

• Love 1
On 9/22/2022 at 1:14 PM, magemaud said:

she started off with normal ones- mushrooms, peppers, olives, tomato slices, (not sauce) etc. then went off the script and added corn, beans, zucchini, cashews, artichokes

I'm normally a cheese pizza person, but if a place has sun-dried tomatoes and artichokes, I'll get them instead of just cheese, if Mr. Outlier is ordering toppings and they charge my cheese side the same.  In fact, I was in line once at a pizza place and ordered artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes and a lady behind me said, "That sounds good."  It's even better if they have pine nuts, too.

Totally OT:  At Costco, I was reading the "menu" at the snack bar, and pepperoni pizza has more calories than cheese pizza.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
On 9/22/2022 at 11:28 AM, FrancescaFiore said:

I couldn't get through Natalie's whole come-hither pizza making video. It was just too much posing and insane rambling. What wacky toppings did she put on her nasty-ass whipped cream sauce pizza?

I couldn’t get past the first minute. She is so bad at this. 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

From the first look:

TMI about Debbie’s sex life! “Orgasms a plenty”!

Doesn't Caesar know that hats are not worn indoors?

Way to impress potential relationships by saying you came to Ukraine because nobody in the US wants you! Plus he’s speaking like a caveman. 

Tim’s reaction to Veronica dating Justin reminds me of a sullen teenager who doesn’t want his divorced mother to ever find another man, like Beekeeper Anna’s son. 

Natalie is giddy about getting laid but annoyed that Josh didn’t stick around to bask in the afterglow. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6

I also cringed at Debbie's TMI about their adventures. All that underwear thrown on the carpet and she wakes up in a nightgown? And it's her birthday?

Caesar, Caesar, you don't tell all the ladies that you can't find someone in the US. You tell them you like the Ukrainian culture and food. The brunette in the blue gown/dress was 30s Hollywood stunning. They may not see you for your soul but will look at the stupid top hat and Monopoly or Turtles commercial guy outfit. You don't have the money or charm for these women. Chances are that you may go home alone.

Justin, maybe ask Veronica if she knows anything about wall climbing before she goes to the venue and can't get up anywhere. Yeah, you do need to know about Tim and that she and he need to set some clear boundaries.

Natalie, you are acting like a 16 year old. You new boyfriend may not stick around and he may need to actually do some work in LA, maybe needs to chat with folks in eastern time zones, etc. You did look nice in your yellow or chartreuse dress. Good luck in meeting his friends, but do tone it down a bit.

• Love 6
On 9/22/2022 at 8:28 AM, FrancescaFiore said:

I couldn't get through Natalie's whole come-hither pizza making video. It was just too much posing and insane rambling.

Natalie is a talentless nutcase. She can't act, she can't cook, she can't act normal. She's an over the top spectacle. She's painful and embarrassing to watch. I think she's crazy lucky to have landed in the 90D franchise. I don't see any redeeming qualities in her. Very, very egotistical and misguided in what a relationship is. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9

Yes to all the comments on Natalie. I'd like to add that she is a prime example of how plastic surgery is not for everyone.

I did think she was so attractive when she was in Yookrane. When she came to Sequim I think her personality colored the looks and she was already beginning to have those looney mannerisms and motions.

She is constantly playing to the camera and it is tiresome for me.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
On 9/23/2022 at 3:18 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

the fact that these men tolerate her behavior tells me that they are abiding by their contract to appear on the show. They probably want to get paid. Lol Otherwise, they’d be out of there.  Who wants such theatrics for no reason.  It’s scary too.  

We are supposed to believe that rich Josh with the fancy car and fantastic job working with gorgeous women all the time in LA is willing to put up with a nut job like Natalie who lives in Florida. In real life there would never have been a second date. He's definitely in it for the pay but I think even more for some D list fame. He's probably a starving actor waiting tables in Hollywood. 

I can't stand Tania because I always think of how she treated Syngin when he just arrived to the US and she took off for Costa Rica for a month and left him in some unfinished garage at her mother's house. He had no friends and no driver's license, no car. Even though Syngin was a drinker and partier she knew that already and still brought him over here, then constantly bitched about him. 

Debbie constantly laughing after everything she says and making her cutesy sexual remarks makes me cringe. Colt and Vanessa must be so pissed that she got a place on the show and they are doing what? 

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

I watched the pizza video too.  Natalie acts like she read a book on how if she over acts this clueless, lost, available kitten, it will win her fame, fortune and romance.  She’s got it all wrong though.  It’s pitiful and cringe worthy.  Ugh…..oh, you don’t handle  your hair, then food you’re serving others.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 9/25/2022 at 9:31 PM, bichonblitz said:

We are supposed to believe that rich Josh with the fancy car and fantastic job working with gorgeous women all the time in LA is willing to put up with a nut job like Natalie who lives in Florida. In real life there would never have been a second date.

Nutty doesn't live in reality; something is wrong with her. She wants a "title." They've seen each other what, twice? Three times? She wants a commitment now and is very ugly about it. She plays as what she thinks is coy, but she's an angry demanding fool. Refusing to engage with Josh in the car when he picked her up - Mike in Washington must be watching and counting his lucky stars he got rid of this moron. Why would any man want to spend their lives with this problematic, over emotional nutcase?

Good for Debbie. I hope that this guy (forgot his name) doesn't disappoint. He's pretty closed mouthed and doesn't share much. Wonder what his baggage is that he's not sharing?

Edited by Breedom
Changed a word.
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Breedom said:

Good for Debbie. I hope that this guy (forgot his name) doesn't disappoint. He's pretty closed mouthed and doesn't share much. Wonder what his baggage is that he's not sharing?

I, on the other hand, worry about that guy (I forgot his name too).  I hope he watches several past episodes of "Coltie and Debbie," to learn what an angry, vindictive woman she is.  She can spew hatred on a dime.  She was an unhappy, miserable human being for years--maybe forever--and I don't think a schtup or two is going to change her basic personality.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Breedom said:

Nutty doesn't live in reality; something is wrong with her. She wants a "title." They've seen each other what, twice? Three times? She wants a commitment now and is very ugly about it. She plays as what she thinks is coy, but she's an angry demanding fool. Refusing to engage with Josh in the car when he picked her up - Mike in Washington must be watching and counting his lucky stars he got rid of this moron. Why would any man want to spend their lives with this problematic, over emotional nutcase?

How’s this for a title, “This is Natalie, last night’s lay”? 

I get the feeling Josh shows up with a different model every time he meets up with his friends. 

And what happened to the scene from the preview where Natalie angrily snapped at one of the women for talking about Russian dolls? 

Speaking of previews, it looks like Josh has had enough of Natalie’s histrionics next week and is making his escape. But why does he have a big suitcase? I thought he lived in LA. Is he off for another work trip? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

How’s this for a title, “This is Natalie, last night’s lay”? 

I get the feeling Josh shows up with a different model every time he meets up with his friends. 

And what happened to the scene from the preview where Natalie angrily snapped at one of the women for talking about Russian dolls? 

Speaking of previews, it looks like Josh has had enough of Natalie’s histrionics next week and is making his escape. But why does he have a big suitcase? I thought he lived in LA. Is he off for another work trip? 

Josh’s friends encouraged Natalie to confront him and tell him exactly what she wanted to know!  Lol. She thought they were on her side.  I think not.  

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

Speaking of previews, it looks like Josh has had enough of Natalie’s histrionics next week and is making his escape.

Finger's crossed. In a promo, they showed Nutty Natty in ex's Mike's arms. Nutcase seems to (1) have confidence in her "beauty", which personally I don't see and attitude, but (2) she's incredibly insecure in dealing with men and almost demands immediate reciprocity from someone she cares for. She also thinks she's a real catch in the way she takes down ordinary guys if they don't meet her ridiculous and silly standards.

Josh obviously never watched her histrionics with Mike (and her cruelness to him) or he would be heading for the hills. She doesn't have much to offer as far as I can see.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, magemaud said:

Didn't she say they had sex and he left soon after that? No cuddling, spooning, kissing? 

Simmer down, Deb. You're coming on a little too strong. Let the Canadian lumberjak give you some compliments and stop hanging all over him. Sheesh! I have a feeling he's going to go back home and think about it and decide he can't deal with her and break her heart. Hope it doesn't turn out that way because she seems fragile. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Didn't she say they had sex and he left soon after that? No cuddling, spooning, kissing? 

Yes, that was the night before the meeting with his friends. After the meeting, they were kissing in the hall and he appeared to follow her into the hotel room, but production hinted that the second night didn't go well and showed him wheeling his suitcase down the hall. 

Just now, Cementhead said:

Was Josh driving a different fancy car last night? A black one?  Wasn't his first flashy car a white Tesla?  (I only know it was a Tesla thanks to Patrick & John on Pillow Talk.)

No, it was the same Tesla, white on the body with a black top and other black trim. I think it just looked different because it was dark and filmed from above instead of when he picked her up in it. image.png.ce4bc371155bcd9b7de3d8897a7f937a.png

• Thanks 1
51 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Simmer down, Deb. You're coming on a little too strong. Let the Canadian lumberjak give you some compliments and stop hanging all over him. Sheesh! I have a feeling he's going to go back home and think about it and decide he can't deal with her and break her heart. Hope it doesn't turn out that way because she seems fragile. 

Yes, Nat did say Josh left afterwards and there was no affection afterwards, but I question that, because to me, she isn’t an accurate reporter.  If it did happen that way, I feel for her.  That’s not very nice, unless he had some urgent matter.

3 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

He did have an urgent matter, getting away from her crazy ass.

Yet he came back for more the next day by taking her to meet his friends, but he was probably relieved she was due to leave the following day and will never have to deal with her again. Unless she got pregnant...(wouldn't THAT be something!) 

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Yet he came back for more the next day by taking her to meet his friends

I'm sure he's a hired actor and needed the paycheck. 

57 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Yes, that was the night before the meeting with his friends. After the meeting, they were kissing in the hall and he appeared to follow her into the hotel room, but production hinted that the second night didn't go well and showed him wheeling his suitcase down the hall. 

Still doesn't explain why he had a suitcase in the first place when he couldn't wait to get away after sex on the first night. Natalie is also seen lying on the bed crying her eyes out.  Well, we will find out soon enough! 

47 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Still doesn't explain why he had a suitcase in the first place when he couldn't wait to get away after sex on the first night.

Good point! He picked her up in his car both days so he wasn't staying at the hotel with her, so why the suitcase? 

• Applause 1