Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life

• Start Topic

I did not enjoy tonight's The Tiffany Show. I would have enjoyed more Nutty and Mike and Deb and her guy.

3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

These are warning signs that something isn’t right.  I wonder is it’s this.  

Possibly. I've always felt a friend I had for a number of years had this personality disorder. It was interesting to see her put on a show in front of people, see their positive reactions while I sat observing. I knew the shtick. People bought it hook, line and sinker and were always charmed. I knew her behind that facade, though. Not at all the nice person she wanted others to believe she was.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Breedom said:

I did not enjoy tonight's The Tiffany Show. I would have enjoyed more Nutty and Mike and Deb and her guy.

Possibly. I've always felt a friend I had for a number of years had this personality disorder. It was interesting to see her put on a show in front of people, see their positive reactions while I sat observing. I knew the shtick. People bought it hook, line and sinker and were always charmed. I knew her behind that facade, though. Not at all the nice person she wanted others to believe she was.

Me too.  I know several people who display ALL of the traits.  They are very manipulative people.  

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1

Veronica is so loud and obnoxious.  She always sounds like she's yelling.  Even on Pillow Talk and so I know it isn't something she's doing for this show.  I wonder if it is her personality to be so loud or could she have hearing problems?  Serious about that last part.  She could be likeable if she would dial it down from a 77 to an 8.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Much as I like Veronica, and I do, her relationship with Justin serves as a cautionary tale for people jumping the gun before getting to know someone. She was so anxious to be with him that she ignored his “cold sore” (the gift that keeps on giving), pushed away Tim at Justin’s urging, and deluded herself that they “had a relationship” even though he didn’t contact her for weeks after she slept with him. Comeon now.
It’s one thing to be excited about a new guy, it’s another to be so desperate that all sense goes out the window.  

The only person she should be mad at is herself for not being more choosy.  Justin is not emotionally available and she ignored that to push her own agenda.  Hopefully she’ll be more careful next time. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 9
On 11/11/2022 at 8:04 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I started a new position working with young adults ages 18-21, in grad school (again) for my third and final licensure on my license, went to San Antonio to see Elton John and Sun Country printed an incorrect gate number and I was stuck in Texas on Halloween - hey it could have been worse, right?  And busy with my dog!  Watching my Vikings go 7-1 and the Packers go downhill!  Life is GREAT!  Thank you for asking!  Here is my puppers:  He is Great Pyr, Irish Setter, Am Staff, Border Collie and German Shorthair Pointer.  I rolled into the Humane Society in July wanting a Golden Retriever.  Meet my dog Haakon, the dog with zero Golden!!!!  I adopted him in late July, he a is a rescue from Kentucky.  I believe his owners said he was a stray (if you find a stray how do you know he is altered?) or left him in the woods.  Either way, go to h*ll former owners.  You are my pup now and you get all the treats, ear scratches, kongs and walks that you want!!!  He gets the zoomies, loves his dog bed and thinks he is a lap dog.  My goal is get him certified as a therapy dog, but......a Rhodes Scholar he is not, lol.  That is okay!!

20220729_210239.jpg

The best breed is rescued!!!   Congrats on your new baby!!!!

• Applause 1
  • Love 5

I do understand how Veronica was in an awkward position with Justin.  As low key as he was, not much would have happened if she just took his lead.  She is one of the stars of the show, so it’s up to her to bring it.  Part of her role was getting sexy.  She decided to go all in….so, part of me suspects that her dismay is also done for camera purposes.  She is a woman with a big personality, too.  I’ve found that I love people like that, but I might be able to only take them in small doses.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yep, rescue and mixed breed.  Got paid today so time for some treats.  Because I have so few at home....

😹 I made Mom call Gerber today to see if their Sitter’s jarred food had any onions in it. That

would damage my liver. I’m happy to report it is safe for me to eat the turkey, chicken or ham flavor. The beef has lemon juice and I don’t think that’s to my liking. 

7F8001B8-E446-4421-87D8-DF4DCFE8BE6B.thumb.jpeg.4b7af8213d496a106bec4424bead76b9.jpeg

Eat what you like and enjoy what the safe hooms feed you. Life is too short to turn down noms. 

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

Mike is not innocent in all this. YES, Nutalie is nuts. But he took her away from her country, her family, her friends, and left her in the middle of nowhere. Sure she might have "known" this was the set up, but that doesn't mean it wasn't extremely isolating and difficult. Neither him or his mother EVER gave her support or empathy. They'd just mock her and basically roll their eyes and tell her to deal with it. I 1000% understand why she had to leave.

Are you annoyed that Tania keeps saying she wants a real relationship and to be married again some day, but then she says she is “experimenting” with women? As a gay woman, I think it’s disrespectful to treat these women as an experiment.

Daniel seems so stressed for a kid his age. Poor thing.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9

Agree!  Tania says she wants a child—better get that divorce so she’ll stop scaring away potential Baby Daddy’s!
I think we all suspect her looking at women is just to extend her life on teevee.  What with her extended vacay she’s as consistently insincere as ever.  She has zero intention to move forward with her life and is vacating to escape from reality.

Bugged when she “cries” for the “Lost Sinjin Epic Love”....once she told him he was not her Soulmate, it was O.V.E.R.  Why cry over a relationship she was not that into because he refused to give her a baby?  She needs to get off the show and find someone away from the cameras before it’s too late to have a baby.  Just sayin’.....

• Love 9
On 11/16/2022 at 10:59 PM, Eme said:

think we all suspect her looking at women is just to extend her life on teevee.

Tania sees herself as unique and different, and thrives on that. She'll do what it takes to try to keep herself interesting and relevant.

On 11/16/2022 at 10:59 PM, Eme said:

Bugged when she “cries” for the “Lost Sinjin Epic Love”....once she told him he was not her Soulmate, it was O.V.E.R.

She really let it all out at the energy cleanse session. Telling someone they are not your soulmate, then having a crying breakdown later over it seemed a bit insincere. If SInjin was her soulmate and she lost him that's one thing, but she didn't see herself connected in that way and yet still can't let go. This girl has a lot of stuff she needs to work on, and moving on is one of them. Go and get the divorce. It'll help clarify things.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Treesh grills Natalie about her plans and how she took off. Yeah, Nats should tell Mike what she wants and that really, it is time for a divorce if no one wants to get back together. More tears and drama. At least Nats did hug Treesh.

Caesar chats to Alona who seems to have lost interest in him. He talks about the paperwork and if she still wants to be his girlfriend and come to America.

Debbie is packing up the house and is ready to move to Canada. She is writing Coltee a note - the house still looks filled with junk. Maybe the res of the stuff is Colt’s?

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Treesh grills Natalie about her plans and how she took off. Yeah, Nats should tell Mike what she wants and that really, it is time for a divorce if no one wants to get back together. More tears and drama. At least Nats did hug Treesh.

Caesar chats to Alona who seems to have lost interest in him. He talks about the paperwork and if she still wants to be his girlfriend and come to America.

Debbie is packing up the house and is ready to move to Canada. She is writing Coltee a note - the house still looks filled with junk. Maybe the res of the stuff is Colt’s?

Shocking she left all her stuff all over the house and expects Colt to put it in storage!  Mind you, she could barely walk!  And who leaves on a huge road trip at night when they’re 70?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I assumed that she and Tony drove to a hotel or motel for the night or for a couple of days before leaving. It looked like she could barely walk. Hope she just had a limited amount of stuff in the trunk. The Canadian border folks will find a U Haul suspicious unless she has valid entry papers or has married Tony.

• Useful 2
On 11/1/2022 at 4:40 PM, Tuneful said:

She was light and funny and wore clothes like we wear at home when relaxing--not wannabe-sex-bomb outfits

I blame production for these participants suddenly looking like they've outgrown their clothing. Look at how Debbie has changed. Many of these participants came to us with too much hanging out, but others suddenly changed when they became active dating participants.

• Love 1

I'm not buying Mike's "she tore my heart out when she left" story. I remember the passive-aggressive way in which he treated her ever since she arrived. Yes, she's nuts and self-centered, but Mike's no choir boy in this relationship. Natalie seems to have really realized her part in this, and Trish can take her ugly inside and out self to the curb. I loathe her nastiness.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, renatae said:

Trish can take her ugly inside and out self to the curb. I loathe her nastiness.

When Natalie left the room and Trish said, "What a ***in bitch" I said, "Yes, yes YOU are!" Even if Mike and Natalie were still in love and decided to get back together (which I doubt) Trish will NEVER forgive Natalie. 

I wonder if they're spending Thanksgiving together...

• Applause 5
  • Love 1
On 11/15/2022 at 8:40 AM, Shauna said:

Veronica is so loud and obnoxious.  She always sounds like she's yelling.  Even on Pillow Talk and so I know it isn't something she's doing for this show.  I wonder if it is her personality to be so loud or could she have hearing problems?  Serious about that last part.  She could be likeable if she would dial it down from a 77 to an 8.

I agree.  I have never liked her.  She’s just too much and never shuts up.

Trish was so rude to Natalie-- punishing her like she was child. Natalie threw the ring at Michael back in the Ukraine and Michael never got over it and brought it up all the time about how much she hurt him. The mom egged on this hurt. Now they are claiming that Natalie hurt Michael by leaving him, although he did nothing to show her he wanted her to stay. I was surprised that Natalie took all the blame, because I remember Mike not committing or giving her an answer to getting married until the very end, and Trish had sent someone to oppose the wedding. 

Are producers putting these guys back together? Because when they were together they both seemed to hate each other.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Trish was so rude to Natalie-- punishing her like she was child. Natalie threw the ring at Michael back in the Ukraine and Michael never got over it and brought it up all the time about how much she hurt him. The mom egged on this hurt. Now they are claiming that Natalie hurt Michael by leaving him, although he did nothing to show her he wanted her to stay. I was surprised that Natalie took all the blame, because I remember Mike not committing or giving her an answer to getting married until the very end, and Trish had sent someone to oppose the wedding. 

Are producers putting these guys back together? Because when they were together they both seemed to hate each other.

I am no fan of Natalie, I need to be clear, but man that was hard to watch.  Both of them berating her and Trish talking to her like she is a tween who stayed out too late.  I don't blame Natalie for crying.  I would have stood up and asked Mike, IN FRONT OF TRISH "Can you not speak?  Did you send your mom in here to do your dirty work?  CAN YOU NOT TALK?"   Looking at your son and saying SHE IS A BITCH!  I mean jeez Trish, here is some advice:  Get a haircut, wear turtlenecks, get your beak out of your son's life.  Get a life of your own.  If Trish is living there, RUN RUN RUN Natalie.  And Mike is guilty, too, of standing there with that stale look on his face while his mom berates Natalie.  

On 11/20/2022 at 12:24 PM, magemaud said:

When Natalie left the room and Trish said, "What a ***in bitch" I said, "Yes, yes YOU are!" Even if Mike and Natalie were still in love and decided to get back together (which I doubt) Trish will NEVER forgive Natalie. 

I wonder if they're spending Thanksgiving together...

Well there was that yummy gravy in a glass pyrex measuring cup.  All the food looked gross except for Natalie's soup.

On 11/16/2022 at 4:59 PM, Eme said:

.once she told him he was not her Soulmate, it was O.V.E.R.

He looked so hurt, I still remember it.  

On 11/18/2022 at 11:21 AM, Breedom said:

Go and get the divorce. It'll help clarify things.

I agree.  Don't drag it out any more.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 10/1/2022 at 3:55 PM, evansmom10 said:

Hippie Kenny Rogers is a White Nationalist, that tattoo on his back will tell you all you need to know: Ustase

Actually, a bit more research might tell you even more - and may shed some light on the real meaning of Tony's tattoo. 

Tony's tattoo is of the Croatian flag. His tattoo omits the parts of the Ustâse - Croatian Revolutionary Movement symbol that distinguish it from the Croatian flag - most notably the flames at the top:

16691771894861931230331564789931.png.efdaa3faa4a444b9ea0183ff387b036a.pngScreenshot_20221122-230052.png.7f5416ec3fc171b61e0a0d7234f28029.png

16691771038958819462543639479905.png.3a8012875d68d49a28e86b5edf41930d.png

Furthermore, while "Evo zore evo dana" was originally the title of a Croatian marching song first used by the fascist Ustâse , it was reclaimed by Croatians in 1992, when a new version of the song was introduced by the popular Croatian singer/songwriter Dražen Zečić on his album Evo zore, evo dana during the Croatian War of Independence.

These are the lyrics of Dražen Zečić's version of Evo zore, evo dana (Here is the dawn, here is the day):

Here comes the dawn, here comes the day,

Here come Jure and Boban.

At the top of the Trebevića mountain,

In the camp of Francetić.

In the camp of Jure,

he sits down and speaks to his army.

O Croat, my brothers,

The deep water flows to Drina.

It is need to cross the Drina,

And burn down Serbia .

When he has crossed the Drina,

He was wounded down in the leg,

He does not cry to me

He's already calling: For the homeland - ready!

I've tried to find out what the two words at the top of the tattoo are, and what they mean, but haven't had any success. They aren't very clear. I Googled every combination of letters I thought they might be, and looked at many, many articles and posts in which Tony's tattoo has been discussed, and wasn't able to find any information pertaining to those two words.

If someone else knows what they are (in Croatian and translated to English) please post it! 

The number of sources insisting Tony is a fascist/racist based on a spurious (IMO) claim his tattoo is - without a doubt - the symbol of the Ustâse is concerning. It points to what I believe is one of the most disturbing aspects of the internet: when someone discovers something previously unknown about a person or an event, they want to be the first to post about it. If their "discovery" gets picked up by the media, it's likely their name will be included in articles written about it: ("Reddit user u/123456 discovered this juicy tidbit!") - then they'll be "famous"!

That's another problem caused by the internet; it's turned millions of people into fame whores; fame whores who don't think twice about posting a serious accusation against someone based on their interpretation of one piece of "evidence", without looking for or considering there may be other explanations for what they've found. It seems giving people the benefit of the doubt is a quaint convention that went out of fashion the very moment Al Gore invented the internet. 

Edited by TwirlyGirly
Corrected the spelling of Ustâse in the 7th paragraph
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

Trash was giving me anxiety and I was just watching on TV. I felt bad for Nutalie since she came across as genuinely apologetic and his mom just roasts her. Adult Mike makes it Trash’s business when he just stands there with his head down like he’s 6 while his mother is minding his business. He needs to speak up and handle his marriage like an adult.

I have to admit, as ridiculous as this show is, the breakup between Coltee and Debbie was probably the only one I didn't expect.

Can we please talk about Caesar’s state of delusion? Does he even believe his own storyline? 🙄

• Applause 3
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Trash was giving me anxiety and I was just watching on TV. I felt bad for Nutalie since she came across as genuinely apologetic and his mom just roasts her. Adult Mike makes it Trash’s business when he just stands there with his head down like he’s 6 while his mother is minding his business. He needs to speak up and handle his marriage like an adult.

I have to admit, as ridiculous as this show is, the breakup between Coltee and Debbie was probably the only one I didn't expect.

Can we please talk about Caesar’s state of delusion? Does he even believe his own storyline? 🙄

Caesar does, yes.

Colt and Debbie need to only speak when there is a professional mediator present. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I’m not going to put too much stock in the previews for the Three Part Tell Nothing Marathon when Caesar says “they’ve broken up”, because I know how the editing monkeys at TLC lead us to believe one thing from the ads but when the episode finally airs, the misleading comments have been taken out of context and mean something totally different. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
20 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I’m not going to put too much stock in the previews for the Three Part Tell Nothing Marathon when Caesar says “they’ve broken up”, because I know how the editing monkeys at TLC lead us to believe one thing from the ads but when the episode finally airs, the misleading comments have been taken out of context and mean something totally different. 

It does look like Nutalie will get the "flounce off" award.

• Love 3
On 11/23/2022 at 5:29 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Trash was giving me anxiety and I was just watching on TV. I felt bad for Nutalie since she came across as genuinely apologetic and his mom just roasts her. Adult Mike makes it Trash’s business when he just stands there with his head down like he’s 6 while his mother is minding his business. He needs to speak up and handle his marriage like an adult. <snip>

Trish looks a lot like the Duchess in this illustration from the original publication of "Alice in Wonderland" to me, and it's what I see in my mind's eye every time she's on screen:

16693325216902364063748161860642.thumb.jpg.be9f195a926b59fa93076643691d6e64.jpg

For those not familiar, this is the poem illustrated by the image:

Speak roughly to your little boy,

And beat him when he sneezes;

He only does it to annoy,

Because he knows it teases.

I speak severely to my boy,

I beat him when he sneezes;

For he can thoroughly enjoy

The pepper when he pleases!

Is that how Trish set up Mike so that she could assert her dominance over him as an adult? 🤔 (/s)

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Caesar found the love of his life; seriously. I can’t even.

Trish please get a haircut. Those bangs with the long hair are not flattering on you. But then again it is probably just her bitterness that makes her so unattractive.

There was a photo posted a while ago of Trish, Mike, Betty and Ron together in NYC. (Possibly for the Tell All but I can't imagine why Betty and Ron were included unless they're doing some kind of behind the scenes commentary) I couldn't decide which hairdo was more unflattering and aging, Trish's or Betty's. 

I can't help but wonder the direction this season might have taken if Russia hadn't invaded Ukraine since Caesar, Yara and Natalie's story lines all revolved around it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

The tell all preview shows folks arriving. Natalie is not looking forward to it, Tim is wearing some weird pink or red pants, Natalie looks about the best. Tiffany spent four months in South Africa.

The fangs start to fly real fast. All these folks are beyond interested in the lives of the others. 

Natalie flounces early. She has no idea which book or page she and Josh are in, he is kinda wishy washy about her, she is still ‘married’, wonders if she still wants Mike. We learn that Josh has a condo in LA, but stayed at the same hotel as Nats. The others wonder why. Why he has never showed her or taken her to his home. A nosy bunch.

We learn that Caesar and Alona are no more. Didn’t see that coming - *insert sarcasm here*.

• Love 5

I feel like Josh(?) really set up Natalie and expected everyone to believe him when he accused her of sending unprovoked emails to all his co-workers. Backfire!

The mess between Debbie and Colt looks pretty shocking. I don't know how he can accuse her of not being a mother to him. What a narcissistic toad he is.

Back to the ugly with Ronald. He certainly reverts to type when things don't go his way.

(Flounces off.)

• Love 7

I watched the Tell All:  I feel Natalie had some trauma when she was 12-15, maybe dad left and she has abandonment issues with men?  It certainly looks that way to me.

Josh, sorry not sorry he is right:  She is MARRIED and talking to her ex and I just saw footage of her wanting to move back.  What is he supposed to think?

Why all the curiosity why he didn't bring her to his house?  LA is kinda large and spread out.

If I was on that show (don't worry, my hubby might not approve of my dating) I would become UNCORKED if anyone looked at me and said "You sound SHADY" or that seems SHADY.   I HATE THAT WORD.

• Like 2

Natalie is falling victim to something I’ve seen happen with so many women in my lifetime. She was offered a “boring” life in a boring town but with a pretty decent guy, yet she was not satisfied and yearned for more excitement. So she left in search of an equally devoted guy but with a more exciting life in a more exciting location. But sadly, that is a tall tall order. I’m not sure why - perhaps those guys have more options, romantically, and thus may be less likely to be as committed to one woman, or perhaps in their more fast-paced, more competitive career tracks, they are almost forced to be more selfish in order to succeed and thus they don’t even know how to put their partners ahead of themselves. I don’t know. Whatever it is, finding that super exciting, super good looking, super successful guy that travels the globe, drives fancy cars, and dines at the best restaurants but who also is head over heels in love and willing to drop everything at a moments notice for his love is like finding a needle in a haystack. There are plenty of exceptions, of course, but if I were forced to categorize men into just two buckets, a shocking amount would fall into either the stable, loyal, tolerant but dull bucket (Mike) or the flashy, unreliable, selfish and heartbreaking bucket (Josh). Trying to get flashy Josh to also be stable and loyal can be like trying to squeeze blood from a stone. I wish her the best of luck if that is the path she chooses. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Why all the curiosity why he didn't bring her to his house? 

Why all the curiosity why he didn't bring her to his house, DEBBIE? 

For me, it seemed like The Debbie Show; she butted into everyone's story--and took their time.  I hope she has calmed down by the PART DEUX.  Take control, Shaun

Is there a Part Three?

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

For me, it seemed like Te Debbie Sshow; she butted into everyone's story--and took their time.  I hope she has calmed down by the PART DEUX.  Take control, Shaun

Is there a Part Three?

I mean yeah she was a bit much BUT why hasn't he taken Nutty to his pad after almost a year.

My guess is that it's a shrine to his ex wife with pictures of her everywhere.

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I mean yeah she was a bit much BUT why hasn't he taken Nutty to his pad after almost a year.

My guess is that it's a shrine to his ex wife with pictures of her everywhere.

Maybe the nickname says it all.  Would YOU want her to know where you live?  He has places in Los Angeles and Paradise Valley...so far he's safe.  He's taking his life in his hands by being alone with her anywhere.  

It IS nice that SHE determines whether she gets divorced or not.  What a boon.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Nutcase once again fell apart. First she wanted everyone else to tell her what to do, then refused to share and wanted Josh to talk before her. No doubt, if he miraculously said something to the effect of "I really find myself deeply in love with this woman" - then Nutcase would also profess her undying love for him. If not, she'd go the other way and profess her love for Mike. Anything other than being alone and working on herself.

Her manner of speaking is a huge turn off. What guy will go for that? It's not "cute". It's over the top emotionally, along with the head and constant hair movement.

I loved when Tim said "she won't even look at him." Good. Someone said it. I also like Josh. He seems pulled together, is able to hold his composure, and speaks kindly but truthfully. What does he see in her? She's a broken person in need of lots and lots of therapy. I'm sorry something went so wrong for her in her early life, but it's time to get it together. One big issue: Breath. Calm down. Talk sensibly. Don't fly off the handle at the drop of a hat. Stop being so judgemental of everyone and everything.

Oh, Debbie - I always liked you but cool it. I wanted to hear Josh, not you.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

I'm guessing that Natalie buys her hair extensions at the same half-off store where Angela gets her false teeth. It's the place to go when you can't afford the whole set.

In other news, I've been working all season on getting Debbie's voice down, and last night, in a flash of inspiration, it came to me. Unfortunately (or fortunately, for those of you with delicate ears), I don't think I can post a clip of it here. You'll have to take my word for it. But there's really nothing like getting endless relationship grilling from someone who sounds like a cartoon character. I felt for Jush.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

For me, it seemed like Te Debbie Show; she butted into everyone's story--and took their time.  I hope she has calmed down by the PART DEUX.  Take control, Shaun

Is there a Part Three?

So Debbie is giving Josh a hard time about getting a hotel for Natalie's first trip to see him in LA (basically their second date), but isn't that exactly what she did with Tony on his first visit to Vegas? She didn't take Tony to her house, they were in a hotel. And Josh was at least respectful enough to get Natalie her own room so she had her space if she didn't want to sleep with him.

And I agree about The Debbie Show. She needs to shut the fuck up and let others speak. Her ego seems to have inflated quite a bit now that it's her show and she's not just Coltie's mother on the side. She looks downright scary in the preview for TA2 when she's screaming at Tania backstage and it looks like she takes a swing at her (or is edited to look that way). She and Colt both have pretty nasty tempers.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Teri313 said:

And I agree about The Debbie Show. She needs to shut the fuck up and let others speak. Her ego seems to have inflated quite a bit now that it's her show and she's not just Coltie's mother on the side. She looks downright scary in the preview for TA2 when she's screaming at Tania backstage and it looks like she takes a swing at her (or is edited to look that way).

C'mon, Debbie - I want to keep liking you, but you're on thin ice here.

As for Coltee losing control on the TA2, what is he so angry about? He seemed to get along so well with Debbie at the beginning, but now he has straight out hot fire anger towards her saying she was never much of a mom or something. Hmmm, I'm surprised. What is all the hate about?

Ceasor (sp) was never given much of a storyline, so I'm not really interested. I'm so not interested in Tania, who tries hard to be relevant. Hate her constant laugh, BTW.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Breedom said:

Oh, Debbie - I always liked you but cool it. I wanted to hear Josh, not you.

Consider me, Breedom.  I never liked her (DISliked Coltee)--but was "coming around" to Debbie the way her romance with Tony is being presented--and she SEEMED changed (all she needed was the love of a good man???).  Now she's back to the same bitchy/needy/ MEAN Debbie.  

4 hours ago, Breedom said:

As for Coltee losing control on the TA2, what is he so angry about? He seemed to get along so well with Debbie at the beginning, but now he has straight out hot fire anger towards her saying she was never much of a mom or something. Hmmm, I'm surprised. What is all the hate about?

1. HE was supposed to be the star of his segments; now he's nothing but a stooopid beard with the wrong hairstyle.
  2. Debbie taught him to go from zero to  sixty in no time.  Mood. Women. Mommy.
  3. SHE was supposed to be his Greek Chorus--now SHE's a main character.
  4. He DEMANDS more camera time, dammit! He's gonna call a lawyeh!
Edited by Back Atcha
  • Applause 2
On 11/1/2022 at 10:35 AM, Auntie Anxiety said:
On 11/1/2022 at 10:15 AM, bichonblitz said:

The short little outfits with the boobage hanging out is so tacky. She has no taste in clothing

I was surprised by the skanky number that she wears in her intro. Too low cut and the cut-outs on the side = atrocious. Last night’s hideous salmon colored romper should be burned so no one else can ever wear it. Only thing missing was the dill sauce.

Initially I was happy that she was proud of her cute enough, but "not that perfect" body.  She had the self-confidence to show it off a little, but then it became A LOT!  She's probably had too many compliments and is no longer dressing to fit her age and body type--but dressing for clicks (I type this as if I'm some social media expert: I'm definitely not).

On 11/1/2022 at 2:40 PM, Tuneful said:
On 11/1/2022 at 11:32 AM, cinsays said:

[i think Debbie's new look is much nicer than i thought she could ever look.  

I think she's had professionals on the show directing her hair,  makeup, wardrobe, Botox... She looks a lot better. It requires work, though, and may be a hassle for her to keep up on her own. 

Exactly what I'm thinking...and have concerns.  TV isn't going to hang around in Canada to make sure Debbie looks like Tony THINKS she looks.  He needs to watch past episodes of the show so he can see how she lives, looks, acts, emotes, etc.

I don't see what the big deal was about Josh taking Nat to a hotel and not his condo. It was their second date FFS. I was surprised he didn't say, I don't bring relative strangers into the home I share with my kid. 

I am surprised Josh was as calm and collected as he was given teh situation. He has to be in this for some sort of bump to his brand or job, whatever that may be. And someone needs to sit Nuts down and explain that no guy who is looking to settle down and get serious fast is going to give a still married woman (who hasn't even started the divorce process) a second look. Maybe as a one night stand if they think she is hot. That is why she should divorce Mike, so that she is actually free and available to find a new partner. What part of that doesn't she get?? And at this point Big Mike must be hanging on just for a TLC paycheck cause I don't think he has any desire to get back with her. 

WTF was Veronica wearing?? The dress was way too small, she is not a large woman but when you wear something like that and too tight, plenty of rolls. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

I don't see what the big deal was about Josh taking Nat to a hotel and not his condo. It was their second date FFS. I was surprised he didn't say, I don't bring relative strangers into the home I share with my kid. 

I am surprised Josh was as calm and collected as he was given the situation. He has to be in this for some sort of bump to his brand or job, whatever that may be. And someone needs to sit Nuts down and explain that no guy who is looking to settle down and get serious fast is going to give a still married woman (who hasn't even started the divorce process) a second look. Maybe as a one night stand if they think she is hot. That is why she should divorce Mike, so that she is actually free and available to find a new partner. What part of that doesn't she get?? And at this point Big Mike must be hanging on just for a TLC paycheck cause I don't think he has any desire to get back with her. 

If Josh was actually in this for love and had any self-respect, he'd have walked out of the studio after they showed that recording of Natalie basically saying he was a backup in case Mike didn't want her back. The fact that he stayed around either means he has no self-respect or, as you said, he's just in this to increase his social media profile.

At one point, when asked why she didn't leave Mike, she said she'd be all alone if it didn't work out with Josh. Others have questioned whether Natalie suffered some kind of emotional trauma early in life that left here with these weird attachment issues. I'm thinking she could just be a narcissist, and remaining married to Mike and pursuing flings with other guys is her way of thinking "I have men FIGHTING over me!" She doesn't realize that Josh is only in this for social media likes and Mike is likely in this for that TLC $$$: remember that when he started on 90-Day, his home was about to be foreclosed. Now, he apparently has enough loose money sitting around to give a near-stranger (Natalie's mom) a free plane ride from Ukraine to Bulgaria.

12 hours ago, Breedom said:

He seemed to get along so well with Debbie at the beginning, but now he has straight out hot fire anger towards her saying she was never much of a mom or something. Hmmm, I'm surprised. What is all the hate about?

7 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

...she SEEMED changed (all she needed was the love of a good man???).  Now she's back to the same bitchy/needy/ MEAN Debbie.  

1. HE was supposed to be the star of his segments; now he's nothing but a stooopid beard with the wrong hairstyle.
  2. Debbie taught him to go from zero to  sixty in no time.  Mood. Women. Mommy.
  3. SHE was supposed to be his Greek Chorus--now SHE's a main character.
  4. He DEMANDS more camera time, dammit! He's gonna call a lawyeh!

Since Colt's no longer living with Mommy, he might now be understanding just how manipulative and controlling she really was. He lost one marriage partly because of Debbie's meddling and hatefulness, and was about to lose another one when he finally moved out. How many other relationships has he lost over the years because Colt and Smother Debbie were a package deal, and potential Colt GFs just didn't want to deal with that?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

er way of thinking "I have men FIGHTING over me!"

She sort of said as much when the producer told her ahead of time that both Mike and Josh would be present. She pretended to be conflicted and then grinned and said something like "oh they will be up there fighting over me." Which, BTW, where was Mike?? Unless they are bringing him out later with Josh, which really what is the point because Nutty doesn't know WTF she wants. I do wonder why Mike hasn't started the divorce process.....

Ronald and Tiff....boy oh boy. I do think he loves his little girl. He is also an addict and therefore a very good liar and manipulator, when he wants to be....also WTF was up with  her carrying her dress in the way she did? I mean, on a hanger, but no plastic bag or garment bag of any type, then she sort of rolled it up in a ball to carry it in when it was falling off the hanger. I did like the dress though! 

26 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Since Colt's no longer living with Mommy, he might now be understanding just how manipulative and controlling she really was.

She is/was...but apple didnt' fall far from the tree. Colt was no innocent little mama's boy in the whole Larissa drama. He eventually admitted he was in fact cheating on her with Vanessa during their marriage, while at the time when she was suspicious he insisted she was crazy. He is a master at gaslighting.....

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1