Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

She is full of shit. You stay 4 months after finding out Ronald is cheating, still gambling and taking money from the woman he's cheating with? Go away, liar!

TLC stop pranking us. There is no way Caesar, Tiffany, and Tania's stories are real. Caesar open to threesomes, Tania open to anything that will give her a story, oh and lets not forget Nuttalie. Staying married until one of these dolts decides to be with her. The preview of her running into Mikes lap and crying nestled in his shoulder makes me want to hurl right now!

Also, Debbie can keep her healthcare in the US. If she has any health issues she will have to cross the border to go back home for care. People do it all the time. 

Speaking of crying Debbie. Dear god that woman is irritating. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if Tony gets his fill of her and sends her packing. Is it any wonder she raised an ungrateful ingrate of a son like Coltie? 

Tiffany is desperate, insecure, and fake. She's fat, uneducated, and has two kids. She goes back to Ronald because he is the only one that likes her and treats her like she feels she deserves-- like shit. 

Mike and Natalie have the same pouty spoiled stubborness. They both want to be treated special, and they both are harboring major grudges and trying to get the other one to chase them. They are only back together because they need to stay on TV and the really have nothing else going for them. Big Trish and Mike have more of a buddy type relationship.

Debbie is such a mean bitch. She was putting down everyone and being super judgmental of everyone. Colt legitimately can't stand her, and no one likes Colt. I also don't get why Vanessa and Tim have to school everyone, and Vanessa's bags under her eyes are distracting. Tim is strange as fuck.

I don't mind Tonia, because at least she seems like she is having some fun. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

Did anyone else notice that tweet that Shaun used in the show, the one that was from “Blocked by Big Ed the Mucinex Snot”?

WTF is a mound of respect? And why does Coltee keep announcing it?

I'm so sick of Caesar acting like all these Ukrainian women need to be "saved" by him, and I fucking hate Tania.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 12/6/2022 at 10:01 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Debbie, sobbing into Tony's armpit about her stuff in storage?

Debbie needs to pull herself together. Crying like that into her stranger's (oh, "boyfriend's") armpit is not becoming and only makes her look weak and pathetic. I did appreciate Tim speaking up for her, though - letting Colt know his feelings on how he speaks to his mom. Colt has developed some real anger issues there. Apparently he doesn't care how he comes off on national TV. He lets all that negative energy out and apparently doesn't care how he is perceived. Also, sounds like Vanessa is at the end of her rope with her boy-man, saying he's like her child. 

Nutcase: Gawd, she needs to sit there and shut up instead of displaying her overwhelming facial expressions when she's deep into judging someone. I think it was Cesar where she was practically spitting at him with her disapproval. Nuttie, you are not the be-all-end-all with your opinions. Guess what - I don't think anyone takes them seriously. Work on your delivery, girl. C-A-L-M down.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I feel like Colt and his mother Debbie are a lot worse than I even thought before… they are very unstable.  She seemed drunk to me but honestly I’m not even sure. She made a few suggestive comments that things aren’t exactly perfect in Canada but didn’t expound so not sure if the issues are more related to immigration matters or relationship.  I don’t believe it will be easy for her to immigrate if she has medical issues.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Sounds to me like Vanessa is over her boy man Coltie. He's gonna be in some kind of a mess if she kicks him to the curb and he can't go crawling back to Debbie. What ever will he do? Ha ha Coltie made his bed. He's gonna wish he was nicer to his mommy. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Breedom said:

Debbie needs to pull herself together. Crying like that into her stranger's (oh, "boyfriend's") armpit is not becoming and only makes her look weak and pathetic.

I'd rather see that--her face is hidden and we don't hear a word.  She's not spewing angry life lessons at all the other people on the show--taking up THEIR airtime.  I don't know when/how Debbie became such a darling.  (Robert and Anny wearing Debbie t-shirts???)   She was always inserting herself into Colt's life/"love" life.  I WANT her to make a go of it with Tony and live happily ever after in Canada.  Just no contracts to appear on American television.

ADVICE TO TONY:  Watch as many back episodes as you can--where Debbie is featured.  It might open your eyes--or at least allow you to be on guard.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 12/6/2022 at 7:17 PM, kristen111 said:

I cannot stand this child/woman.  Married three times, and has two on the hook now.  Without makeup, she is a dog.  I’d be afraid if she had a child as she’s not all there in the head and not fit.  Speaka English already .. you’ve been here three years.  Josh is here for exposure .. Mike and mother here for the money.  She is nuts.  New hair extensions this week.  They weren’t shiny and looked like a pile of straw.  Fake and cheap.

Natalie and all of those in her orbit just drive me nuts.  She is a petulant child with a side of crazy.  She’s seriously living in fantasyland her dreams and entitled expectations are beyond unreasonable.  

She’s trying to force a fairy tale and believes that she is OWED a man who worships her, will give her a child and put up with her whackadoodle whims as she spins like a top.  She’s exhausting.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Sounds to me like Vanessa is over her boy man Coltie. He's gonna be in some kind of a mess if she kicks him to the curb and he can't go crawling back to Debbie. What ever will he do? Ha ha Coltie made his bed. He's gonna wish he was nicer to his mommy. 

What on earth did Vanessa ever see in him?

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4

I missed this week's episode - will have to try to remember to watch it. (I mean, yes, I;ve seen a million of the coming attractions so I am familar with a lot of the scenes you mention such as Debbie crying into Tony's armpit).

I think I asked this way back so I'm sorry if it's been answered but what is the deal with Debbie's speech?? Yes, her voice is annoying but it's her actual speech or diction/elocution?  that gets me. Originally, when she was the matronly mom in the beginning, I had thought she possibly was a stroke victim due to the way her words were so slurred. I don't think that's the case, but there is something so off with her speech.

(and I will forever remember what she wore to Coltee and Larissa's wedding. It was a pink man tailored blouse, not a stich of makeup- looking like she had just finished scrubbing the floor and quickly put on a fresh shirt. I was absolutely astounded).

Anyone care to opine re her speech?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I missed this week's episode - will have to try to remember to watch it. (I mean, yes, I;ve seen a million of the coming attractions so I am familar with a lot of the scenes you mention such as Debbie crying into Tony's armpit).

I think I asked this way back so I'm sorry if it's been answered but what is the deal with Debbie's speech?? Yes, her voice is annoying but it's her actual speech or diction/elocution?  that gets me. Originally, when she was the matronly mom in the beginning, I had thought she possibly was a stroke victim due to the way her words were so slurred. I don't think that's the case, but there is something so off with her speech.

(and I will forever remember what she wore to Coltee and Larissa's wedding. It was a pink man tailored blouse, not a stich of makeup- looking like she had just finished scrubbing the floor and quickly put on a fresh shirt. I was absolutely astounded).

I think she has a speech impediment, along with dentures, along with being drunk much of the time. She is also hard of hearing and a smoker.

Sucks to get old. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Edited by kristen111

Answering from up there.  Debbie seems to have a neurological disorder, therefor maybe taking meds.  Either that or a closet alcoholic.   She’s got some filthy mouth for a woman that age too.  Her and the boyfriend make me cringe.  It’s not cute. Imo.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2

I just assumed she's one of those people who was born with a really unfortunate sounding voice that has probably become worse with age.  She seems to garble all her words up in the back of her throat.  It's like her words get stuck in her larynx or something.  She needs to literally 'spit it out!'  Some speech therapy probably could have helped her but that ship has long since sailed.  

• Love 3

Natalie is uncomfortable to watch and needs a lot of therapy.  She obviously doesn't want to make a decision between Mike and Josh.  She wants Josh but does not want to cut ties with Mike until Josh proclaims his undying love for her.  Not going to happen.  

Josh was frustrated, and rightfully so, when he got off stage because Debbie took it upon herself to take over his segment.  And was allowed to do so.  What does Shawn do again?  Isn't she supposed to be asking the questions?

Speaking of asking questions, it would have been nice to have follow up with Tiffany as to why she stayed in Africa for 4 months if only 3 days were good?  

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6

Is this the only job Shaun Robinson has?  Does she even do anything else besides this?  I just googled her and her last credit is for Access Hollywood 1999-2015.  And then she's been hosting ruining these Tell Alls Nothings since 2016. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Answering from up there.  Debbie seems to have a neurological disorder, therefor maybe taking meds.  Either that or a closet alcoholic.   She’s got some filthy mouth for a woman that age too.  Her and the boyfriend make me cringe.  It’s not cute. Imo.

I don't think her drinking is a secret! We've seen the empty bottles and numerous scenes of her pounding back the hard stuff. 

There's something "off" about Tony, too. I'd like to know his backstory. I remember they were introduced online by a "good friend" of Debbie who lived in Canada and Tony was her landlord. Why no further mention of this friend or the fact that Tony appears to own another property somewhere? 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
27 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I don't think her drinking is a secret! We've seen the empty bottles and numerous scenes of her pounding back the hard stuff. 

There's something "off" about Tony, too. I'd like to know his backstory. I remember they were introduced online by a "good friend" of Debbie who lived in Canada and Tony was her landlord. Why no further mention of this friend or the fact that Tony appears to own another property somewhere? 

Sometimes the friend wants nothing to do with the show. The friend who introduced Mike and Natalie never appeared on the show, for example.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, gaPeach said:

Natalie is uncomfortable to watch and needs a lot of therapy.  She obviously doesn't want to make a decision between Mike and Josh.  She wants Josh but does not want to cut ties with Mike until Josh proclaims his undying love for her.  Not going to happen.  

That's exactly it, and pretty much exactly what she said. She is using Mike to literally console her from Josh's rejection. She needs Mike because she needs sympathy because it's not working out with Josh.

Josh is way richer, hotter, and has a better personality though, and I don't blame Natalie for holding out. It's Mike's problem that he is trying to play the game with her too. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, gaPeach said:

Speaking of asking questions, it would have been nice to have follow up with Tiffany as to why she stayed in Africa for 4 months if only 3 days were good?  

Exactly! What did she do the other 117 days? It’s not like she was tied into a return flight date because she bought an open ended ticket and could leave at any time. 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Cementhead said:

Is this the only job Shaun Robinson has?  Does she even do anything else besides this?  I just googled her and her last credit is for Access Hollywood 1999-2015.  And then she's been hosting ruining these Tell Alls Nothings since 2016. 

Shaun is useless.  She lets everyone over ride her.  Get her off.  She can’t interview for shit.  Somebody has to get Debbie to shut up.   And what’s with Debbie’s sexy underwear on the floor with her bra?  They were so anxious for sex that they couldn’t fold their clothes?  Gross.  Why do all of them think they are so cute?

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, magemaud said:

I tried to find his last name but didn’t see it anywhere, I didn’t look very hard.  I know they live in Port Coquitlam somewhere.  Their sex scenes were def cringeworthy.  She was desperate for a place and a Coltee replacement so maybe not the right reasons for an international romance ie desperate people do things.  Maybe they’re great drinking buddies too, who knows.  But I bet immigration has their eye on her.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
19 hours ago, kristen111 said:

And what’s with Debbie’s sexy underwear on the floor with her bra?  

I’m sure that was deliberately set up by production to suggest a steamy bedroom scene from an old Hollywood movie. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
On 12/7/2022 at 5:29 PM, bravofan27 said:

Tiffany is desperate, insecure, and fake. She's fat, uneducated, and has two kids. She goes back to Ronald because he is the only one that likes her and treats her like she feels she deserves-- like shit. 

She leaves her Son home for four months to have a good time.  I get he has school, but four months is a bit much.  

• Applause 2
  • Love 2
On 12/7/2022 at 2:32 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

I'm so sick of Caesar acting like all these Ukrainian women need to be "saved" by him, and I fucking hate Tania.

Yeah, I can't believe I agree with Natalie for once.  Yes Caesar, you are insulting Ukraine.  You act like all the women there are these sad and pathetic creatures living in squalor and praying that they can come live in a "real" country like the U.S.  And that opinion has nothing to do with the current war going on.  The reason this guy looks for foreign women and doesn't date locally is because he's a loser with nothing to offer, and no one is interested.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, endure said:

I tried to find his last name but didn’t see it anywhere, I didn’t look very hard.  I know they live in Port Coquitlam somewhere.  Their sex scenes were def cringeworthy.  She was desperate for a place and a Coltee replacement so maybe not the right reasons for an international romance ie desperate people do things.  Maybe they’re great drinking buddies too, who knows.  But I bet immigration has their eye on her.  

According to ScreenRant, his last name is Starcevich.

• Thanks 2
2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

She leaves her Son home for four months to have a good time.  I get he has school, but four months is a bit much.  

They must have fought then had great makeup sex EVERY DAY, but I can’t imagine how you could do that for four months. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Dobian said:

The reason this guy looks for foreign women and doesn't date locally is because he's a loser with nothing to offer, and no one is interested.

He did admit on the Tell All that local women didn't want him and for just a slight moment I was feeling sorry for him. I was surprised he was so candid about that. 

• Love 3
On 12/8/2022 at 5:29 AM, bichonblitz said:

Sounds to me like Vanessa is over her boy man Coltie. He's gonna be in some kind of a mess if she kicks him to the curb and he can't go crawling back to Debbie.

And I'm onboard for it. Displaying his anger towards his mother like that on national TV - and seemingly without a second thought about how that might not be appropriate - is going to kick him in the behind. That kind of anger should be discussed in therapy, not displayed for all to see. Coltee has absolutely no judgement to pull this.

18 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Shaun is useless.  She lets everyone over ride her.  Get her off.  She can’t interview for shit.  

Yes. As I've suggested before, a prime candidate that is right in front of Sharp's nose is John, from Patrick and Theis' story. John would take the show to another whole level. I nominate John for the job 100%.

7 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Why would Tiffany prioritize a trip to visit her ex over her son that took four long months?

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

He did admit on the Tell All that local women didn't want him and for just a slight moment I was feeling sorry for him. I was surprised he was so candid about that. 

I think there's a touch of dull-normal going on with Caesar.

• Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

The reason this guy looks for foreign women and doesn't date locally is because he's a loser with nothing to offer, and no one is interested.

I look at Ceasar differently, I don't see anything terribly wrong with him. I agree, though, that he needs to look at local women.

The first look:

Colt is airing his grievances with his mother or lack of mother and blaming her for being homeschooled, being responsible for her, her games, his issues, etc. Uh, Coltee, the tell all is not a place for this. Tania told him he could have moved out if things were so bad for him. I don’t know if he enjoys this. It is good that Debbie is physically away from him. He may need to actually find a therapist to help him move forward.

We get to see Alona. She and Nats exchange pleasantries. Nats is understanding of how she feels. Mainly she and Caesar did not work out because of the war.

Then we get to see Jesse again. He seems shady and still thinks he and Jeniffer are together. He is in Spain and she is landing in India. She also looks different. No one cares about his opinion of Tim having a friendship with Veronica and they hope to not see him again.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Tim was hilarious, explaining to everyone what Caesar was trying to say, and Caesar happily encouraging Tim to speak for him.  Then that part about getting two women pregnant came up and Tim was all, "Nope, gotta break the bro code!"

• Love 2

Colte lives with his girlfriend.  Is it her house or do they rent?  I’m so happy she’s seeing the light and hope she dumps him.  Btw, is he going for the Jesus look?  Colte & Debbie are low lifes.  Who curses like that on tv?  I have a feeling Tony will dump her after he sees how they behave.

• Love 1

To me, Tania could have potential, but she’s too busy trying to be all that.  She seems to be quite invested in being an adventurer.  I don’t buy her new found desire to explore.  To me she seems fake, like dancing all seductive and looking around to see who’s looking.  She can’t really enjoy herself due to pretending to be this wild woman.  Why can’t she just be herself?  I just find her quite disingenuous.  

On this show Veronica seems fake too.  I believe what Tim  says about her being bossy, but not as bossy and insistent as she appears on this show.  

Natalie is unwatchable to me, due to her apparent instability.  People get hurt by people who display her behavior in relationships.  How many red flags does one need?  And, for Josh to even consider bringing his children around her?  No way. 

Deb is a little eccentric, but she doesn’t bother me. If she’s chatty and butts in at the Tell All, it’s because she got instructions, imo.  I’m not sure if her overindulgence and lack of discipline created Colt, but it seems so.  So, I suspect she help create the man he is today.  Not that he gets to use that as an excuse.  

I don’t really consider Caesar, because he’s so unbelievable.  I feel like I’m being plunked.  If he is for real, it’s sad.  Something isn’t right.  

Tiffany is the worst by far, because she continues to expose her children to a toxic relationship.  Even after that serious conversation with Daniel, where she promised not to mess up again, she does. The woman is heartless.  Who does that to your kid?  I was hoping her mom would file for custody while she was in SA.  She is my least favorite because of her involving her children in that mess.  

• Applause 3
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Tiffany is the worst by far, because she continues to expose her children to a toxic relationship.  Even after that serious conversation with Daniel, where she promised not to mess up again, she does. The woman is heartless.  Who does that to your kid?  I was hoping her mom would file for custody while she was in SA.  She is my least favorite because of her involving her children in that mess.

I was a little taken aback by Daniel this season. He looked tired and joyless. She burdens him with her bullshit personal life/choices, and I think he is very stressed by it. I hope he was able to relax while she was gone and didn't spend that time worrying about her. He obviously seems wise beyond his years, but what a shame that that's probably because of her putting him in that position.

• Sad 1
  • Love 8
22 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

I was a little taken aback by Daniel this season. He looked tired and joyless. She burdens him with her bullshit personal life/choices, and I think he is very stressed by it. I hope he was able to relax while she was gone and didn't spend that time worrying about her. He obviously seems wise beyond his years, but what a shame that that's probably because of her putting him in that position.

Exactly!  Their relationship reminds me of the song Because Of You by Kelly Clarkson.  The parent leans on the child and it causes lifelong damage.  Tiffany is clueless.  It’s heartbreaking…….” I was so young, you should have known better than to lean on me…you never thought of anyone else, you just saw your pain……

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/kellyclarkson/becauseofyou.html

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

To me, Tania could have potential, but she’s too busy trying to be all that.  She seems to be quite invested in being an adventurer.  I don’t buy her new found desire to explore.  To me she seems fake, like dancing all seductive and looking around to see who’s looking.  She can’t really enjoy herself due to pretending to be this wild woman.  Why can’t she just be herself?  I just find her quite disingenuous.  

On this show Veronica seems fake too.  I believe what Tim  says about her being bossy, but not as bossy and insistent as she appears on this show.  

Natalie is unwatchable to me, due to her apparent instability.  People get hurt by people who display her behavior in relationships.  How many red flags does one need?  And, for Josh to even consider bringing his children around her?  No way. 

Deb is a little eccentric, but she doesn’t bother me. If she’s chatty and butts in at the Tell All, it’s because she got instructions, imo.  I’m not sure if her overindulgence and lack of discipline created Colt, but it seems so.  So, I suspect she help create the man he is today.  Not that he gets to use that as an excuse.  

I don’t really consider Caesar, because he’s so unbelievable.  I feel like I’m being plunked.  If he is for real, it’s sad.  Something isn’t right.  

You are spot on.  I don’t know how this wreck of a show draws me in.  Half the time I’m screaming at my tv.  If Michael takes Nutalee back, he’s useless too, if Josh chooses not to take Nutalee back.  What is he .. sloppy seconds?  Josh doesn’t need her .. he has plenty at the job.  Like you said, most is producer driven to get us to watch a train wreck.  Btw, are Tiffany’s shoulders exquisite?  She should concentrate a lot more on her ass.   Btw, What possessed Veronica to slither into bed in that “look at me” get up?  Too much too soon.  I’m surprised that she amped it up so much.  She’s not the same person than on the couch.  She’s aggressive and very loud with her opinions.  A totally different person...

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 3

Is there a Media or Spoiler thread for Single Life?  I just read a spoiler, that if true is huge!  I haven’t read anything about it around here and there are some pretty perceptive viewers here.  I guess I could put in spoiler tags if no other options exist. 

30 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Is there a Media or Spoiler thread for Single Life?  I just read a spoiler, that if true is huge!  I haven’t read anything about it around here and there are some pretty perceptive viewers here.  I guess I could put in spoiler tags if no other options exist. 

Just use the spoiler tags, chances are it's already been mentioned somewhere.

• Useful 1
15 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Okay.  I hadn’t heard it, but if it’s true I’m fairly optimistic about it.  

Hide contents

It was that Veronica was seeing Kim’s son Jamal.  
Am I the last to know?  Lol 

Scroll down to see it.  

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-jon-rachel-walters-reunion/

It's been mentioned & from the teasers it looks a lot like it could be him. Your link goes to a story about John & Rachel though.

Edited by Welshman in Ca

Veronica and Jamal hooking up is cute. They seem to really like each other. Jamal is a cutie and quite the player. He looks so much like Kim, but in a good way. Sad though that Jamal isn't into Veronica the same way she is, but man, he is good looking. He has the same bags under his eyes as Veronica does.

Tim has the most annoying vocal fry I have ever heard. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 1