Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Spectator said:

It seems Veronica took a page out of Natalie’s playbook this week when she exploded on Justin for not rearranging his life plan for her. Except at least in Natalie’s case when Josh told her he was unsure about having more kids she didn’t start yelling at him. She was disappointed and confused about what to do, but she didn’t go on the attack or have a full meltdown, as she is prone to do. On the contrary, when Justin revealed his Florida plan to Veronica she got angry and berated him (eventually storming out after he confirmed the move this week). He barely knows Veronica yet she expected him to put her and her desire to have a relationship ahead of his needs or the needs of his kid(s)???? Again, they barely know each other! They’ve had a date or two and a getaway weekend filled with a cold sore and some lingerie. That’s it. I am so puzzled by these women who expect men they barely know to be fully committed and rearrange their entire priority list to favor them after just a few dates. Uggghhhhh. 

I think it was a big mistake for Veronica to go on this single life show - it’s not putting her in a very favorable light. In the other shows she usually seems pretty level headed but now that she’s a main character in this show she’s coming off as needy and hot-headed with rather unrealistic expectations. I hope the “fame” and the paycheck were worth it. 

I think she was still pissed about him not saying a word about it until after they had slept together and he then compounded the problem later by saying that he never lied to her, which technically he didn't, but he did lie by omission in letting her believe there might be a relationship until after he had sex with her, one of the oldest tricks around, when he knew all along moving to Florida was always on the cards.

As for your second paragraph I don't know how many times I said to the wife that Veronica has really disappointed during this series & that she should have stuck with Tim & Pillow Talk, the wife even agreed with me. She can never get that goodwill back after this needy & desperate shit show she has been a part of. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 8
On 10/25/2022 at 11:01 PM, ChristmasJones said:

How does a person from the US just decide to move to Canada? 

I think part of Debbie's problem is she has to move out of the house she and Colt rented because she can't afford it on her own. From the way she's talking she's in a time crunch and can't even afford a one bedroom apt in Vegas so she's desperate. If she had a place of her own and more financially independent  I don't think she would be rushing to move in with Tony, she would be going at a slower pace. 

He is super weird and if he doesn't drive then how was he getting home after Debbie had to drive to the airport? It's also alarming when he said that people get on his nerves quickly but he loves being around Debbie. They have only been together 5 days! I can see this guy growing bored with having a woman in his house. Lastly, I saw Tony has a dog. Will the cats get along with the dog? 

Veronica is giving off very weird vibes. The short little outfits with the boobage hanging out is so tacky. She has no taste in clothing and she's another one like Natalie that expects full commitment after only a few dates. She chose to sleep with the guy too soon now she has to live with that mistake. He's a creep and she didn't take the time to get to know him better before playing the sexy Victoria Secret vixen. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

The short little outfits with the boobage hanging out is so tacky. She has no taste in clothing

I was surprised by the skanky number that she wears in her intro. Too low cut and the cut-outs on the side = atrocious. Last night’s hideous salmon colored romper should be burned so no one else can ever wear it. Only thing missing was the dill sauce.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

What is Tania doing in Aruba? Just happens to have the money to take an extended vacation? Her story makes no sense. Can't stand her and her huge saggy boobs. 

Caesar- I wonder why he thinks any woman he brings to the US is going to be happy living his lifestyle. Crappy, depressing little duplex and the dude doesn't even have a car. Doesn't he ride his bike to work? Oh, wow. Every european woman's fantasy. These women are looking for deep pockets and a luxurious life in America. Not broke ass Caesar. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

I watched the show last night, but couldn't live chat because I was on my computer for other business, unfortunately.   Hearing Debbie's backstory made me understand how she got the way she is now.   Losing a baby, divorcing, remarrying and being told she could never have children.   Then a "miracle baby" born 3 months early (not sure about 3 months, seems impossible).   So, as another old lady who had fertility issues, divorce, a miscarriage and was widowed, I think I get her.   She was very pretty in her young years.  However, she's not making good choices now with her clothing, hair, makeup, glasses, etc.  she could look better.   I wish her good luck with Tony, but think it will flame out.  She is not very stable, don't know about him.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 5
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I watched the show last night, but couldn't live chat because I was on my computer for other business, unfortunately.   Hearing Debbie's backstory made me understand how she got the way she is now.   Losing a baby, divorcing, remarrying and being told she could never have children.   Then a "miracle baby" born 3 months early (not sure about 3 months, seems impossible).   So, as another old lady who had fertility issues, divorce, a miscarriage and was widowed, I think I get her.   She was very pretty in her young years.  However, she's not making good choices now with her clothing, hair, makeup, glasses, etc.  she could look better.   I wish her good luck with Tony, but think it will flame out.  She is not very stable, don't know about him.

she is looking tons better than she did during colt's season.  i think her new look is fairly attractive and much nicer than i thought she could ever look.  i hope tony is not a bad guy, whether they last or not.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I think part of Debbie's problem is she has to move out of the house she and Colt rented because she can't afford it on her own. From the way she's talking she's in a time crunch and can't even afford a one bedroom apt in Vegas so she's desperate. If she had a place of her own and more financially independent  I don't think she would be rushing to move in with Tony, she would be going at a slower pace. 

He is super weird and if he doesn't drive then how was he getting home after Debbie had to drive to the airport? It's also alarming when he said that people get on his nerves quickly but he loves being around Debbie. They have only been together 5 days! I can see this guy growing bored with having a woman in his house. Lastly, I saw Tony has a dog. Will the cats get along with the dog? 

Veronica is giving off very weird vibes. The short little outfits with the boobage hanging out is so tacky. She has no taste in clothing and she's another one like Natalie that expects full commitment after only a few dates. She chose to sleep with the guy too soon now she has to live with that mistake. He's a creep and she didn't take the time to get to know him better before playing the sexy Victoria Secret vixen. 

There is a subway that goes to Port Coquitlam. Probably costs him less than $20 to go home. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Veronica is now 36 years old and entering middle age alone. She has a teenage daughter and an ex who she obviously shares a deep emotional connection with. Either of those will turn some guys off; combined, they narrow down her dating pool drastically.

The low-cut, revealing outfits are a way for her to feel desired and wanted. There's nothing wrong with that of course, but when combined with her neediness and horniness, it will attract the wrong kind of guy. And when someone has an active herpes sore, sleeping with him anyway screams "desperate and horny."

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I Veronica...should have stuck with Tim & Pillow Talk,

^^^^. She was light and funny and wore clothes like we wear at home when relaxing--not wannabe-sex-bomb outfits. I could've seen her as a future talk-show host or similar in entertainment. Current direction is disastrous and probably encouraged by the producers/directors. Just like they're encouraging moaning, racy lingerie, and simulated soft-core. Ugh. I agree that the dating pool for her is probably small in Charlotte. She may also be intimidating with her strong personality and views, wealth (e.g., large home with a pool), and a teenage daughter. I think she has to watch out for being used.    

4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

If [Tony] doesn't drive how was he getting home?

I think the show had someone at the airport who drove Tony back in the rental vehicle that Sharp paid for (a really nice SUV), and then the driver would return it to the airport rental lot and fly home. 

3 hours ago, cinsays said:

[i think Debbie's new look is much nicer than i thought she could ever look.  

I think she's had professionals on the show directing her hair,  makeup, wardrobe, Botox... She looks a lot better. It requires work, though, and may be a hassle for her to keep up on her own. 

Neckbeard should've been helping his mother with packing and storage, the heavy boxes, etc. Confirmed (again) as a jerk, based on the preview. Is he on drugs? So aggressive, more than in earlier seasons. Maybe performing for Vanessa. Standing up more for yourself does not require attacking your elderly mother and her BF and making scenes in public places. He's a mess.    

Nuttily going to Sequim -- I think Mike's Mom will be there, and I wouldn't be surprised if he also has a girlfriend at the home. Nuts will be devastated. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

He is super weird and if he doesn't drive then how was he getting home after Debbie had to drive to the airport? 

He also had to get TO the airport when he met Debbie's flight. 

I think we are going to see (or at least hear about) some issues at Immigration when Debbie returns to Vancouver with the poorly thought out plan to move in with Tony. One of the first questions she will be asked is how long she intends to be in Canada and “I’m moving here” will not be an acceptable answer. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Tuneful said:

I think [Debbie's] had professionals on the show directing her hair,  makeup, wardrobe, Botox...

Good lord I hope not. 

4 hours ago, Tuneful said:

She looks a lot better. It requires work, though, and may be a hassle for her to keep up on her own.

I think there was a middle ground she skipped right over, going from very dowdy clothes to miniskirts and go-go boots.  Same with her hair color--there's bound to be a more natural shade she could have gone to, that wouldn't have looked so jarring and might look a little better now that her natural color + gray are coming in.  And I don't find her dark eye makeup flattering.

I think that's it--she looks different, but I don't think her look is flattering.

• Like 2
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, Spectator said:

It seems Veronica took a page out of Natalie’s playbook this week when she exploded on Justin for not rearranging his life plan for her. Except at least in Natalie’s case when Josh told her he was unsure about having more kids she didn’t start yelling at him. She was disappointed and confused about what to do, but she didn’t go on the attack or have a full meltdown, as she is prone to do. On the contrary, when Justin revealed his Florida plan to Veronica she got angry and berated him (eventually storming out after he confirmed the move this week). He barely knows Veronica yet she expected him to put her and her desire to have a relationship ahead of his needs or the needs of his kid(s)???? Again, they barely know each other! They’ve had a date or two and a getaway weekend filled with a cold sore and some lingerie. That’s it. I am so puzzled by these women who expect men they barely know to be fully committed and rearrange their entire priority list to favor them after just a few dates. Uggghhhhh. 

I think it was a big mistake for Veronica to go on this single life show - it’s not putting her in a very favorable light. In the other shows she usually seems pretty level headed but now that she’s a main character in this show she’s coming off as needy and hot-headed with rather unrealistic expectations. I hope the “fame” and the paycheck were worth it. 

I completely agree. I kept wondering why Justin didn’t just get up and walk away.  Veronica has no right to be belittling & demanding answers from this man. 
If she was going to be sensitive over him revealing big life plans after they have sex; why didn’t she just wait to sleep with him or at the very least inquire about their exclusivity status?  That type of question is fair prior to bedding down. 

I always thought Big Mike was a pretty decent guy except when it came to his weird relationship with his Mother. 

I’m still rooting for Debbie & Tony. Bonus points for Tony having a nice dog who is allowed on the bed. I hope he’s good with cats!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Good lord I hope not. 

I think there was a middle ground she skipped right over, going from very dowdy clothes to miniskirts and go-go boots.  Same with her hair color--there's bound to be a more natural shade she could have gone to, that wouldn't have looked so jarring and might look a little better now that her natural color + gray are coming in.  And I don't find her dark eye makeup flattering.

I think that's it--she looks different, but I don't think her look is flattering.

Yes, this is what I meant.   If someone is helping her, as was suggested in some posts, they went too far for her age group.  Clothes too revealing, hair color jarring, makeup overdone.

• Like 2
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, jnymph said:

I always thought Big Mike was a pretty decent guy except when it came to his weird relationship with his Mother. 

ITA.  I don't think Mike was the one with communication issues, but it was hard to really tell when they were on their season.  Now, after a couple of tell alls and her dates with Josh, we finally see the full spectrum of her craziness.  The only time I issues with Mike was when he was with his mother.  But I kind of see why he let his mom talk smack to and about Natalie, because it gave him a rest and his mother seemed to be able to get under Natalie's skin better than he could.  I can't even imagine how hard it must have been to deal with her on a day-to-day basis.  She is like shifting sand.  And I think he still held deep seated resentment when she threw her engagement ring at him only to baby talk him in the cab to the airport.  Which I don't think he even wanted her to go with him to airport.  He was done at that point.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, jnymph said:

Me too! It’s not that often that we get to see truly altruistic acts on this show - any time anyone ever seems to do something nice for someone else on the show, there always seems to be an ulterior motive. But Mike’s willingness to help Natalie’s mom was a rare treat of genuine kindness, especially after Mike seeming to be so checked out of his relationship with Natalie on the reunion show. His generosity simply appears to have been a kind act by a genuinely decent and caring guy. How refreshing. 

• Like 2
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, Tuneful said:

I think she's had professionals on the show directing her hair,  makeup, wardrobe, Botox... She looks a lot better. It requires work, though, and may be a hassle for her to keep up on her own. 

Neckbeard should've been helping his mother with packing and storage, the heavy boxes, etc. Confirmed (again) as a jerk, based on the preview. Is he on drugs? So aggressive, more than in earlier seasons. Maybe performing for Vanessa. Standing up more for yourself does not require attacking your elderly mother and her BF and making scenes in public places. He's a mess.    

Yeah I think the professionals did the makeover, and she has never actually taken time or effort to make herself look nice so she has no idea how to keep it up.  Her gray roots are coming through and it looks like shit.

She thinks she looks good, but she looks like a fool in the miniskirts and boots.  Not being ageist, she just can't pull it off, no matter her age.

Her voice annoys me more than anything and they can't fix that.

I think Cole may be on drugs, he is so off.  Of course, he is always off.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I really like Alona. She’s sweet and I feel like she actually does like Caesar’s dorky ass.

How does someone who lives in a backyard shed/storage afford Aruba vacation?

Justin's probably never been challenged like that in his life. He looked shell-shocked.

• Love 3

About the on camera tv offer. It was for TMZ and I politely declined. Who ever thought my opinion would count (other than from you my snarkers friends). However, I see how see what we say about those who are on screen and I doubt my esteem could handle what the public might say. My good friend says I’m wrong. She thinks I’d be a hoot, but I’m not willing to lose my privacy. Se La vie. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

About the on camera tv offer. It was for TMZ and I politely declined. Who ever thought my opinion would count (other than from you my snarkers friends). However, I see how see what we say about those who are on screen and I doubt my esteem could handle what the public might say. My good friend says I’m wrong. She thinks I’d be a hoot, but I’m not willing to lose my privacy. Se La vie. 

Your opinions always count, because you aren’t crazy! What is TMZ (I remember Harvey Something talking to his staff in the “newsroom” while drinking an enormous Big Gulp)? Did they add an audience or a call-in?

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Your opinions always count, because you aren’t crazy! What is TMZ (I remember Harvey Something talking to his staff in the “newsroom” while drinking an enormous Big Gulp)? Did they add an audience or a call-in?

I was just offered a position to give my opinion on their “stories of the day”. No idea about n audience or all call-in. What did you mean by that? 

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I was just offered a position to give my opinion on their “stories of the day”. No idea about n audience or all call-in. What did you mean by that? 

I hadn’t watched TMZ in a long, long time (I occasionally stumbled upon it while channel surfing). I didn’t know if or how the show had changed its format. 

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I hadn’t watched TMZ in a long, long time (I occasionally stumbled upon it while channel surfing). I didn’t know if or how the show had changed its format. 

I have no understanding of their end game. What I do know is how we say things about each other on here. My esteem could not handle it. So I declined. My good friend said that I would have been a good fit, but my identity was not for sale. Remember, they ask you to sign a release. One that favors their intentions.  

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

My good friend said that I would have been a good fit, but my identity was not for sale. Remember, they ask you to sign a release. One that favors their intentions.  

I would have said no as well. I try to fly under the radar. 

• Love 2

I won’t lie, I was flattered. I’d have to check in at 7:30am PST and then be camera ready at 8:30 and would make my comment via Skype. That’s when they’d be filming the show (which I’d be allowed to watch while waiting). That’s so I wouldn’t be repeating a comment someone else had made. I wonder how they found me! You are the only people I’m willing to share my thoughts with. 

• Love 4
On 11/1/2022 at 12:15 PM, bichonblitz said:

Lastly, I saw Tony has a dog. Will the cats get along with the dog? 

I thought the same thing!!!  I have cats and dogs and they live together just fine. However, I don't think Debbie's cats have ever been around a dog and we don't know if his dog has ever been around a cat.

• Like 1
On 11/3/2022 at 1:14 PM, Kid said:

I thought the same thing!!!  I have cats and dogs and they live together just fine. However, I don't think Debbie's cats have ever been around a dog and we don't know if his dog has ever been around a cat.

well, cole is a dog, so debbie's cats really have been around one

• LOL 3
On 11/2/2022 at 12:51 PM, Spectator said:

Me too! It’s not that often that we get to see truly altruistic acts on this show - any time anyone ever seems to do something nice for someone else on the show, there always seems to be an ulterior motive. But Mike’s willingness to help Natalie’s mom was a rare treat of genuine kindness, especially after Mike seeming to be so checked out of his relationship with Natalie on the reunion show. His generosity simply appears to have been a kind act by a genuinely decent and caring guy. How refreshing. 

I totally agree.

I am beginning to think that his mother was correct all along.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 1
On 11/2/2022 at 1:51 PM, Spectator said:

His generosity simply appears to have been a kind act by a genuinely decent and caring guy. How refreshing. 

Natalie is not having luck in the dating field so she's having second thoughts about Mike especially after he showed how much he cares about her mother. Natty wants to get some more of his generosity for herself. Didn't he continue to also send her money after she left?She hated that town, that home, that mother, that food, that cat, told him he was fat, not that attractive and she had a higher IQ than him, etc.....etc! She wants to use him because she hasn't been able to do any better than him. The single life ain't so great, huh, Nutty? 

How I wish Mike was in a new relationship with a great girl and Nutty was seething with jealousy. 

Also, while she was talking about Mike helping her mom she has the nerve to complain that Josh has done nothing! They had 3 dates and she expects Josh to jump in and send money? What is she doing for her mom? She is such an entitled, spoiled, sick bish!!

Run, Mike, Run. I'm 100% with Trish on this one. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9

Natalie is not having luck in the dating field so she's having second thoughts about Mike especially after he showed how much he cares about her mother.

“better the Devil you know...” 

Mike as a husband is looking better and better now that Nat’s dip in the dating pool has been a bust but there’s no way life in Sequim will satisfy her after two years in Miami and trips to LA and Vegas. She’ll probably be begging him to move ASAP. 

• Love 2

If Nat wanted to thank me, I’d insist on a text, card or email.  No personal visits.  They’d have to offer me a large fee to allow her back into my home for filming.  It’s too stressful.  She gets so overly wrought so quick.  Things could go from fine to cucko in seconds.  One minute you’re great and the next she may claim you’re looking at her weird or trying to call her names.  Leave her alone Mike.  You can’t fix her.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
On 11/8/2022 at 1:31 PM, bichonblitz said:

Natalie is not having luck in the dating field so she's having second thoughts about Mike

Run, Mike. Nutcase is not a good match for you or anyone else. Now that she is semi-involved with Josh, a man who actually has character and a good head on his shoulders but who is not committing to her IMMEDIATELY, has her worried. We saw her crying frenzy in a prior show when she couldn't get him to tell her she was the love of his life. Now her insecurities are popping up. She thinks Mike, suddenly is "good enough." She is incredibly insecure and is worried she will not find anyone else and will never be "with child."

There is absolutely no way that Mike and Nutcase could ever have a loving, committed, supportive strong relationship with each other. She coming at him from a place of fear and insecurity. Mike, please move on and see this for what it is.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Call me crazy, but I never imagined I would start liking Nutalie. I find her upfrontness refreshing sometimes, she knows what she wants. I feel for her and I hope she finds that special someone someday and has a family.

Mike's overbearing mother, Trash, is insufferable. Regardless of Natalie's issues, her son is an adult. She's too clingy.

I better not catch any of y’all watching this Culpo Sisters BS, or else I can’t tote ya aig. Okay?

• Wink 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 11/9/2022 at 12:32 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

Things could go from fine to cucko in seconds.  One minute you’re great and the next she may claim you’re looking at her weird or trying to call her names.  Leave her alone Mike.  You can’t fix her.  

She has shown in her other relationships or dates or whatever she's doing that she hasn't changed at all. I remember that one guy she slapped in the face after the first date. Then she went wacko on Josh because he wouldn't commit to marrying and having a kid with her after date #2. Now she wants Mike back because she can't make it work with anybody else. I don't think she ever really loved Mike because she treated him so badly and really found fault with everything about him.

She's a couple of years older now, going on divorce #3 and still no baby so desperation is setting in. Until she realizes that she's the problem she will never be able to have a healthy relationship with any man. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, judylo said:

Mrs. Hanson, where have you been?

I started a new position working with young adults ages 18-21, in grad school (again) for my third and final licensure on my license, went to San Antonio to see Elton John and Sun Country printed an incorrect gate number and I was stuck in Texas on Halloween - hey it could have been worse, right?  And busy with my dog!  Watching my Vikings go 7-1 and the Packers go downhill!  Life is GREAT!  Thank you for asking!  Here is my puppers:  He is Great Pyr, Irish Setter, Am Staff, Border Collie and German Shorthair Pointer.  I rolled into the Humane Society in July wanting a Golden Retriever.  Meet my dog Haakon, the dog with zero Golden!!!!  I adopted him in late July, he a is a rescue from Kentucky.  I believe his owners said he was a stray (if you find a stray how do you know he is altered?) or left him in the woods.  Either way, go to h*ll former owners.  You are my pup now and you get all the treats, ear scratches, kongs and walks that you want!!!  He gets the zoomies, loves his dog bed and thinks he is a lap dog.  My goal is get him certified as a therapy dog, but......a Rhodes Scholar he is not, lol.  That is okay!!

20220729_210239.jpg

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 19

Tania is still in Aruba. She has been there a few months? Her friend tells her she is still ‘married’ and needs to let go. She then goes to some yoga or energy class to get rid of toxic energy.

Tiffany decides to go to visit Ronald in South Africa.

Veronica meets up with Tim and they becomes friends again. They go to the destructo place. We learn of their pact to marry each other at 50 if no one else comes along.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Tania is still in Aruba. She has been there a few months? Her friend tells her she is still ‘married’ and needs to let go. She then goes to some yoga or energy class to get rid of toxic energy.

Tiffany decides to go to visit Ronald in South Africa.

Veronica meets up with Tim and they becomes friends again. They go to the destructo place. We learn of their pact to marry each other at 50 if no one else comes along.

Jesus Tiffany - berate, scold and demean Ronald from home!  

Per Tony's tattoo:  if the are keeping Angela abusing Michael, the racist tattoo is nuthin'.

On 11/11/2022 at 1:45 PM, GrammyPammy said:

Mixed breeds (aka affectionately as “mutts”) are the best! Healthier, too!  Don’t shop, ADOPT!

SING IT!  The three dogs I adopted were all shelter/rescue.  Heck my second one, Maggie, was AKC with papers and was $150, I think.  (It was 2006, lol.)  She was a purebread red golden retriever.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 11/9/2022 at 5:24 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

I better not catch any of y’all watching this Culpo Sisters BS, or else I can’t tote ya aig. Okay?

OMG. This comment cracked me right up! Thank you so much for a much-needed laugh-out-loud moment, Hotel Snarker! You win the Internets. 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 11/11/2022 at 9:04 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I started a new position working with young adults ages 18-21, in grad school (again) for my third and final licensure on my license, went to San Antonio to see Elton John and Sun Country printed an incorrect gate num  Here is my puppers:  He is Great Pyr, Irish Setter, Am Staff, Border Collie and German Shorthair Pointer.  I rolled into the Humane Society in July wanting a Golden Retriever.  Meet my dog Haakon, the dog with zero Golden!!!!  I adopted him in late July, he a is a rescue from Kentucky.  

20220729_210239.jpg

He's a very handsome dude. (and I would have thought there was a lot of Golden in him!).

We have our shelter boy as well and have not done a DNA check on him . He's billed as a hound mix from Alabama. The sweetest gentlest most timid boy....not very affectionate but he's a sweetie and the easiest temperment. We got him when he was approximatel 5 months old, and he is now 4.

Wishing you many happy years with him

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

He's a very handsome dude. (and I would have thought there was a lot of Golden in him!).

We have our shelter boy as well and have not done a DNA check on him . He's billed as a hound mix from Alabama. The sweetest gentlest most timid boy....not very affectionate but he's a sweetie and the easiest temperment. We got him when he was approximatel 5 months old, and he is now 4.

Wishing you many happy years with him

Thank you - mixed breeds tend to be healthier.  Even his groomer, after being told of his breeds, wrote down Golden as his breed.  He is just a sweetie and we both love him a lot.  Thank you again!

• Love 3
On 11/10/2022 at 3:06 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I think Nat is still in love with Mike and is frustrated that he has moved on.

I think she thinks she's still in love with Mike now that she sees very few men that she thinks are worthy of her would put up with her for more than a few fucks.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5