Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life

• Start Topic

How horrible was it for Ed to tell Liz that she has funny looking teeth?  (paraphrasing)  What an ass.

Kelly dyed his hair for the Tell All.

How damaged is Liz that she thinks Ed is a catch? 

Did anyone see a big difference in Danielle's "friend" that was sitting in the center on the couch (of the three friends)?

Terrence seems like a nice guy. 

Did Molly's boobs grow overnight? 

Colt lost weight, but looks like he gained a bunch back. 

• Love 1
On 10/27/2021 at 11:54 AM, Hotel Snarker said:

Thoughts:

• Coltee and his revolting filthy glasses at the proposal are a whole mood: apathy.
  • Terence, run for the hills! Brittany and her braces are not at all ready for a commitment!
  • I thought Liz was gonna come to her senses and say no to moving in but she actually said yes. Liz you have a child. Do not rush to move in with some man you started dating 2 months ago.
  • Ed is 125% the type of guy to love any girl he's dating after a month and half of dating. And stalk her.
  • Why is no one telling Danielle she doesn't need to tell a dude on first or second date someone said she had a stinky vagina?!?!?!?! She would do better on this date if she didn’t turn Robert into her personal therapist. Also, she’s told EVERYONE on a regular basis via international television. Man, Robert is too good for TLC life.
  • Kelly should hook up with Ukraine Natalie next season. Natalie wants a baby and she has plenty of eggs and she can tote them!

Just have to comment that your observations are brilliant.  Breeelyant.

I especially love your guidance for Kelly and Natalie! A match made in heaven maybe?

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Shauna said:

Did anyone see a big difference in Danielle's "friend" that was sitting in the center on the couch (of the three friends)?

Yeah, me too!  Is that the same woman?  Is this a stand-in rent-a-friend?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Just have to comment that your observations are brilliant.  Breeelyant.

I especially love your guidance for Kelly and Natalie! A match made in heaven maybe?

A match made in heaven for TV, certainly!

Tell All Thoughts:

• Big Ed being the pig he is by eyeing up Fernanda's ass while applying Chapstick....only to start crying over Liz. I hate him. He is a slimy creep. 
  • I am so glad Brittany is finally getting called out about her bullshit. I'm annoyed that she is trying to seem relationship focused and come across as a good girl that she is not.
  • FUCK YOU TLC for replaying the clip AGAIN to humiliate Danielle. Why you would repeat something so humiliating, disrespectful and completely personal is just reprehensible.
  • Debbie and Coltee pre-planned to tear Ed's head off before the Tell All.
  • I need Kelly in my life making faces at every event, family gathering, work meeting…
  • At some point I forgot Shaun was there. The cast have been carrying the first 30 minutes of this show.
  • The prying by the show has gotten so ridiculous. Shaun digs and digs and asks tricky questions to play gotcha so that the couples sound like they have issues.
  • Love 9

Ed stop with the crying; thats Kenny's job. 

Again why the fuck is Fernanda on this show? And she looked like she was late for a costume party.

Colt nobody, I repeat nobody wants to have sex with you that much, ick.

Liz please get help; Ed is not the answer to any question.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

There's something unsettling about the combination of braces and getting bigger boobs. To me, it reads: "Now I'll be even more appealing to pervy old sugar daddies."

Because that is what she is going for.  Ugh.

5 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Liz please get help; Ed is not the answer to any question.

Have you heard the youtube video of him BERATING her?  It is Dr Kirk Honda's channel.  He warns people that you have been involved with abuse you may not want to listen.

Rumor has it Mother Debbie is going to be on the Single Life.  Yeah no.  Cole will shoehorn his way in there.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Because that is what she is going for.  Ugh.

Have you heard the youtube video of him BERATING her?  It is Dr Kirk Honda's channel.  He warns people that you have been involved with abuse you may not want to listen.

Rumor has it Mother Debbie is going to be on the Single Life.  Yeah no.  Cole will shoehorn his way in there.

I have not listened to the video. Really appreciate the warning my ex-husband was verbally abusive and it still bothers me. Those words stick with you!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Colt is most definitely going to get one of the Real Dolls as soon as he can. You just know he's dying for one. Or several.

Maybe he and Daonte can get a two-for-one deal, so it might be possible for the latter to afford more than just a torso. 🤮

• LOL 7

Omg all these people are so disgusting. 

I can't handle it when Ed and Liz get so choked up they can't speak so the camera stays on them not being able to talk, only swallow hard and hold back the tears. Ed's daughter is nasty, too. Saying Liz looks rough and botox works wonders, Liz should try it. Why didn't anybody call her out on those comments? I'm looking at you, Shaun and Ed. 

I'm so disappointed in Molly. She's still with Kelly when she clearly said she does not want any more kids and couldn't even if she wanted to. Now she's acting like she wants to "give him a baby" at the ripe old age of 47.  I don't believe it for a minute. She can't do any better than him? Besides, she lives in Ga with kids and a thriving business and he's a cop in NYC so who's going to move? Dumb. 

Somebody shut Coltee up. He is not the voice of reason and is more morally corrupt than any of them, yet Shaun lets that cheating slob ramble on like he's something special. 

Why is boring Fernanda there? 

Danielle's new guy is clearly not interested if he hasn't seen her since that second date. Then the camera's go off, the season ends and now they are both soooo busy. Yeah, right. He's on the Tell All to collect a few bucks and that's all. 

It's the same assholes recycled over and over again. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 12
On 11/3/2021 at 11:02 AM, Chloe Dog said:

Yeah, me too!  Is that the same woman?  Is this a stand-in rent-a-friend?

It was very odd.  My first thoughts went to plastic surgery, but a nose job couldn't have made such a difference.  I wish I could do a side by side of them.  That middle one looked nothing like the one we saw on the show.  And, aren't the other two twins? 

• Love 1

Tell All Part 2:  Why is Shaun the moderator if she cannot moderate & just lets everyone yell over the others while the CCer tries to capture a small portion of the dialog? Finally Fernanda said something useful when she asked why they (Shaun) were letting Brittany waste their time. And what were those things on Brittany's half-covered chest? Two infected basketballs? Previews show Ed on some future show with a haircut with no hair dye or mayonnaise. He should be looking for someone past the baby-wanting stage with more in common with him, and not until he and his psychologist figure out his problems.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I was embarrassed for Jess and her dress, did her no favors. I hope Terrance blocks Brittany, so the hotel wasn't up to her standards? Please, take your braces and fake jugs home. Colt is a pig and a compulsive liar, Vanessa is  just stupid to be with him. Fernanda's boyfriend couldn't have showed any less interest in her. Dinyell, buy some massengill and tell your 3 wicked step sisters to buy you a dictionary. Kelly, you seem like a solid guy and probably could do a lot better than Molly. Big Ed, no words can explain what a fuckwit you truly are, Liz, get help on your own and move on

• Love 12
On 11/6/2021 at 5:09 PM, bichonblitz said:

I can't handle it when Ed and Liz get so choked up they can't speak so the camera stays on them not being able to talk, only swallow hard and hold back the tears. E

Ed is just buying camera time. Stop crying those fake tears, Eddie boy. His eyes didn't reflect any sorrow or pain when he was talking to Liz. I remember thinking, how odd - he acts so broken hearted, yet his face says otherwise. He is damaged. He's not looking for true love as long as TLC gives him the opportunity to keep coming back to it's shows - this time back to the next Single Life. He's living the high-life now and doesn't want to give it up. He willingly threw Liz to the curb. BTW, how damaged must poor Liz be to want to have a relationship with Ed? I feel bad for her. She seems like a nice but terribly misguided person.

I was actually glad that Coltee kept word-bombing Eddie. Get him, Colt!

How stupid that Brittany didn't show up because of her hair. The cast was in the middle of what I thought was a juicy part of the show when the show had to stop because the Queen was calling. A big set-up. I never minded Brittany, but after this stunt, I'm over it.

Jess was a disaster with big problems that she doesn't know she has. She presents horribly. Her boyfriend, Brian was just weird. I couldn't even look at him.

• Love 3

Big Ed is trying to brand himself, buy Big Ed merch etc. I thought Colte was bad, but he just is horrible. He enjoys being the victim and is truly a major gas lighter. I though Liz was pretty when we first were introduced to her, but hanging around an emotionally abusive wino like Ed, she isn't anymore. I hope she really cuts all ties with him

• Love 12
12 hours ago, Breedom said:

BTW, how damaged must poor Liz be to want to have a relationship with Ed? I feel bad for her. She seems like a nice but terribly misguided person.

Right??! How slim must the pickings be in San Diego to settle for a monster like Ed?

I don't believe that Ed hasn't been in a relationship in 30 years. If that was the case he wouldn't treat women so badly. He would be happy to have found someone special.  That level of nasty takes a lot of practice. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I though Liz was pretty when we first were introduced to her, but hanging around an emotionally abusive wino like Ed, she isn't anymore. I hope she really cuts all ties with him

I don't like the dark almost black hair on her. She was pretty with the brown hair and highlights. Ed probably told her he likes darker hair. lol. 

Did Liz move her child in to Ed's house? If yes, then shame on Liz. It sounds like a pretty volatile relationship with Ed kicking her out of his house every week. No kid should have to live through that. Maybe her ex has custody.

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

It sounds like a pretty volatile relationship with Ed kicking her out of his house every week. No kid should have to live through that. Maybe her ex has custody.

How damaged can Ed be? Kicking her out like that. Get it together, Eddie-boy and grow up. You are a grown man who should at this stage in his life have acquired some communication skills that don't involve throwing someone you supposedly love out the door, repeatedly. He's like a kid who can't cope and to his brain his only option is to kick someone out of his house rather than sit down, discuss, and if no resolution can be made, then talk about the next step where she can safely find somewhere else to live.

How generous, Ed telling Liz he is willing to go to a counselor a whole six months in order to solve his problems. Uh - no. He needs years of therapy to work out that kind of non functioning brain wiring. He's not only hopeless, but a hopeless fool willing to display all his garbage for cash and a bit of 15-minute celebrity.

• Love 5

Thoughts:

• Ed is seriously repulsive. I wanted to vomit every time he came on screen. The audacity he has of blaming his problems on Liz. And Liz is foolish to go along with it. They need to be in therapy for a significant amount of time. Blech, need a shower after that!
  • Oof, Coltee is so corny with his constant "get out!" nonsense. And his forearm is weirdly proportioned like a velociraptor or something and I just can't unsee it.
  • Eww…Vanessa smiling like she got a damn prize of a man with his billy goat gruff self.
  • Dragging out has been cast members like Luis and Mohammed is just dumb. They are old news, and trying to wring out more drama from them just comes off as pathetic.
  • Let’s all look to Danielle as the voice of reason. WTF is going on?
  • Honestly, they shouldn't give The Brittany and her melons any screen time. That would drive her crazy!
  • Love 8

Where to begin with this group of sub-par rejects? 

Brittany blowing off the Tell Nothing was the best thing about the show. When she called in, Shaun should have taken the phone and said, “If you can’t be bothered to show up for filming like your cast mates, you don’t need to bother to call in,” and hung up the phone. They shouldn’t have given her another second of air time.

Colt is beyond revolting. He has the weirdest body and he looks like a smelly unmade bed. He’s the epitome of a Loser. When he was yelling at Ed, he almost (but not quite) had me feeling sorry for Ed. Colt is the last person on the planet to be giving advice on how to treat a woman. I don’t think there’s anyone or anything that Colt wouldn’t fuck if he was given the opportunity. What the fuck is wrong with Vanessa that she married that pig and his hag mother?

Fernanda can shut the fuck up too. She’s too full of herself. 

I hope Molly and what’s his name can work things out.  He seems mostly normal.  Although, I think his brother got the looks in the family.

Ed and Liz would probably make a good match but I think Ed is just looking for hot sex with a barely legal child. I thought for sure their story was completely fake and producer-driven but Liz sounds like she does love him. He’s an insecure idiot and will surely push her away. I hope it’s the last chance she gives him.

Last and least, Dimyelle. She will forever love Mohammed, even though he frauded her. Her telling the guy she was dating that Mohammed said she smelled, had to be in the top 10 all time cringiest moments in 90 Day history.

I’m not looking forward to the next iteration of this shit show. 

Edited by nytonc
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Ugh.  This particular spin-off is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.  I watched a whole 5 minutes of the yell-off before I switched channels.  Then I saw the preview (which may have been a preview for D+).  I'm no prude by any stretch, but this show is absolute trash and the next season about who's screwing who is just too gross.  I'm out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

Ugh.  This particular spin-off is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.  I watched a whole 5 minutes of the yell-off before I switched channels.  Then I saw the preview (which may have been a preview for D+).  I'm no prude by any stretch, but this show is absolute trash and the next season about who's screwing who is just too gross.  I'm out.

Agreed. I started watching on D+, the pilot of season 2  is 1.5 hours long and I quit after 30 minutes. 

Edited by Cini
  • Love 4

I struggled through the first episode. It wasn't just that it was trashy, I LOVE trashy, but it had an even bigger sin-it was boring.

I've seen Jesse's posts on Instagram with Jenniffer and I absolutely believe it's all fake, probably contrived by Jesse himself. 

• Love 8

I finished the episode yesterday and it was exactly as mamadrama said: trashy and boring. A rare combination.  

Debbie wants sex and lots of it. To be accurate and quote her own words, she wants to "fuck"    Natalie goes for drinks with some friends and an older guy comes up to them and proceeds to tell them about his penis. Totally normal and not production shenanigans, I'm sure.     One episode in and we have seen Jesse's naked butt twice. Unfortunately we also saw Ed almost naked and were treated to a close-up of him trimming his nose hair.     Stephanie is basically a virgin again and needs a sex therapist to work with her, yet she made out with her hairdresser in the bath tub and filmed it. After all, she has two hands : One to caress her partner and the other to hold her phone to film.  Totally normal, right?     Jeniffer is dating a guy with bad teeth in Bucamaranga and Jesse virtually. I think she said something along the lines of wanting to marry an American or European man rather than a Colombian, but I may be wrong as I was not paying too much attention.  

Edited by Cini
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I've seen Jesse's posts on Instagram with Jenniffer and I absolutely believe it's all fake, probably contrived by Jesse himself. 

I thought it was really suspicious when Jeniffer (oh god, that stupid spelling!) said it had taken over a year for Jesse to respond to her text. How convenient that suddenly they both got the urge to be on a spin-off. 

But I came here to post that I was channel surfing last night and happened upon the “Toddlers and Tiaras” flashback scene where a mother was giving her two year old daughter a pre-pageant mayo hair treatment! And the kid was spooning  mayo into her mouth like it was ice cream! 

• LOL 8
10 minutes ago, magemaud said:

But I came here to post that I was channel surfing last night and happened upon the “Toddlers and Tiaras” flashback scene where a mother was giving her two year old daughter a pre-pageant mayo hair treatment! And the kid was spooning  mayo into her mouth like it was ice cream! 

Big Ed’s next girlfriend?

• LOL 10
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I’m glad we haven’t seen Ed gobbling mayo straight out of the jar. 😧 I remember that scene from T&T, and I hope they didn’t use the same jar of mayo on their sandwiches! 

• LOL 2

I read an interview from the head guy at SHARPS. He speaks very highly of ED and BRITTNEY from Love After Lock Up.  It's like he was a  'sharp' guy who knew we would all love 90 Day Fiance but has lost his way, because none of us here think of Ed and Brittney has heros nor do we have a soft spot for these two narcs.

Anyhow, I also watched the Pillow Talk for this first episode and how did no one dare to snark on Ed's mom's pony tails. That was tragic and not cute.

Ed always loves to find a way to put down the women in his life like when he felt compelled to make giving Rose toothpaste bc her breath stinks.  This time he casually says the new 40+ he's dating looks younger then Liz.  Poor Liz has much deeper issues to stick by this  potato shaped asshole.

Stephanie is so boring and such a try hard. I get asexual vibes from her.

Mother Debbie talking  about smashing and shaving her pubes is not something I want to admit to watching. 

Natalie just looks off to me, like she needs meds or something.  I don't know if it's even appropriate to make fun of her and her Betty Davis eyes because she just acts like she needs meds.

Jennifer and Jesse are fake fake fake, both just want to be on TV.

Syngin is the only one I'm mildly interested in but I think the relationship ended when she said he wasn't her soul mate. Those two might have always had an agreement to just be on the show and marry for a year or two, I remember reading an article about them before their first season, about how they were favorites with the production crew because they were willing to do different takes and both in it for fame to achieve their goals of a farm etc etc. 

On Pillow Talk, Tim alluded to the reason he and Jennifer didn't have sexy but wouldn't reveal.  When he said - I know the reason- it suggested to me she had a sexual disease or something, because what other reason would there be. 

Watch her not have sex with Jesse too.

• Love 3

It’s so weird to hear everyone cursing.

Natalie is just weird.  The sashaying on the beach and trying to appear sexy.  It’s too try-hard. And she’s nuts.

The Debbie segments (sans Coltee) were a lot and interesting.  I know this is for camera time/producer-driven, but maybe she just needs to move to The Villages. Coltee’s beard is gross.

Could do without Stephanie, Pred, Jeniffeffer, and Jesse.  I guess this means we won’t hear about Stephanie’s illness anymore.

• Love 3

I thought the reason Tim and Jenniffffer didn’t have sex was because

Spoiler

their show appearance was a re-enactment and they were no longer together. Whether they had sex when they were together, I don’t know.

Not sure if this has to be in a spoiler.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Anyhow, I also watched the Pillow Talk for this first episode and how did no one dare to snark on Ed's mom's pony tails. That was tragic and not cute.

I think Ed's mom is adorable but that style hair isn't attractive on anyone older than 7. 

13 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Natalie just looks off to me, like she needs meds or something.  I don't know if it's even appropriate to make fun of her and her Betty Davis eyes because she just acts like she needs meds.

I wonder what those college guys really thought of her just walking into their game, I guess it was an opportunity to be on a TV show. 

19 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Stephanie is so boring and such a try hard.

If I have to hear that stupid "pee in the dating pool" comment one more time, I'm going to hurl. 

21 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Jennifer and Jesse are fake fake fake, both just want to be on TV.

Are we supposed to forget that Jesse was already on a highly scripted show about post Darcey dating and how that went nowhere? 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, LEILANI2 said:

On Pillow Talk, Tim alluded to the reason he and Jennifer didn't have sexy but wouldn't reveal.  When he said - I know the reason- it suggested to me she had a sexual disease or something, because what other reason would there be. 

I thought he said, “I know the truth” when Jeniffer said they didn’t have sex. Gobi’s spoiler also details why they possibly didn’t during their season.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I struggled through the first episode. It wasn't just that it was trashy, I LOVE trashy, but it had an even bigger sin-it was boring.

Jesse and Jen are as real as David or Stans ( love after love up) hair. 
They were both really nasty towards Tim during interviews and on social. It made me dislike Jesse more than I already do and really made me dislike Jeniffer. I didn’t like Tim during his season but he didn’t mistreat her. He isn’t Ed.  His response to her and Jesse was quite mature overall  and I do enjoy him on pillow talk. They just want to be famous. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
56 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

I did not like Tim at all on his season, but now I love him. And it makes me mad when Jeniffer talks bad about him. Oh how times have changed. 😂

Agreed I have grown to like Tim and Veronica, they give the best commentary on Pillow Talk and I despise Jesse and Jennifer trying to bully him. 

She should have kept it classy.

• Love 10
17 hours ago, Gobi said:

I thought the reason Tim and Jenniffffer didn’t have sex was because

Hide contents

their show appearance was a re-enactment and they were no longer together. Whether they had sex when they were together, I don’t know.

Not sure if this has to be in a spoiler.

I remember also reading this same information.  

Spoiler

I don't think it was ever confirmed, but it made sense at the time because the two of them seemed repelled by rather than attracted to one another.  😂

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
On 11/14/2021 at 1:44 PM, For Cereals said:

Natalie is just weird.  The sashaying on the beach and trying to appear sexy.  It’s too try-hard. And she’s nuts.

For someone who freaked out that root beer was alcohol she was all about enjoying those beach bar cocktails! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
23 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Agreed I have grown to like Tim and Veronica, they give the best commentary on Pillow Talk and I despise Jesse and Jennifer trying to bully him. 

She should have kept it classy.

They were just so nasty. Making comments about his sexuality and snickering like they are in the 3rd grade is disgusting.  Completely uncalled for, Tim dodged a bullet. I like Tim, I think he is a nice hardworking dude. I love his deadpan dry humour.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 10
On 11/14/2021 at 4:35 PM, LEILANI2 said:

The reason I don't agree with that is because she was always complaining about Tim not wanting sex. If she had a disease she wouldn't always be whining about not getting it from him. He was a pouty little unlikable diva on his season, now he's much more suited on Pillow Talk. I love his dry sense of humor. 

• Love 3

Note to TLC, please don’t play the MAFS music on your show (Jesse and Jenniff-ffer airport scene). They are so thirsty.

I’m kind of rooting for mother Debbie. Loved her pictures.

Natalie continues to be weird…Johnny is a Fboy.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Just got done with the first episode of the new season.

Ed continues to be weird, but his new haircut is a big improvement.

Jesse and Jeniffer? We're really scraping the bottom of the 90-Day barrel here.

I care no more about Colt's mom than I care about Colt. However, her passive-aggressive act is off-the-charts ridiculous. Yes, I'm sure your thirtysomething son's desire to live in his own place with his new wife is the worst betrayal ever. Pro Tip: Miss Ellie on Dallas was a FICTIONAL CHARACTER. You're not supposed to act like her in real life.

Natalie's crazy continues unabated. Mike was no prize, but methinks he got the better end of the deal.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Just got done with the first episode of the new season.

Ed continues to be weird, but his new haircut is a big improvement.

Jesse and Jeniffer? We're really scraping the bottom of the 90-Day barrel here.

I care no more about Colt's mom than I care about Colt. However, her passive-aggressive act is off-the-charts ridiculous. Yes, I'm sure your thirtysomething son's desire to live in his own place with his new wife is the worst betrayal ever. Pro Tip: Miss Ellie on Dallas was a FICTIONAL CHARACTER. You're not supposed to act like her in real life.

Natalie's crazy continues unabated. Mike was no prize, but methinks he got the better end of the deal.

Can't wait til tonite and hopefully I will be on LIVE.  It's hard, my computer is to the left of my tv.  Ok, I'll wear a neck brace..

• LOL 1
On 11/14/2021 at 3:44 PM, For Cereals said:

It’s so weird to hear everyone cursing.

The Debbie segments (sans Coltee) were a lot and interesting.  I know this is for camera time/producer-driven, but maybe she just needs to move to The Villages. Coltee’s beard is gross.

Could do without Stephanie, Pred, Jeniffeffer, and Jesse.  I guess this means we won’t hear about Stephanie’s illness anymore.

Hey!  My mom in law lives there!  I don't need to run into Colt while visiting!  

I can't watch these tools, but Jennifer from Colombia and Douche Jesse are dating?  In person or online?  Who the hell put these two together?  Wait.....