Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, magemaud said:

I refuse to get D+ but did I read here that tea-totaling Natalie has suddenly developed a taste for fruity cocktails with umbrellas in them? 

I thought those were mocktails but I could be wrong

30 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Thanks Gobi. I won’t be watching it as my budget is full as far as home entertainment goes. 

Same here. It will probably show up on cable later, same as the first season.

• Love 3

Whoa, Natalie looks so pretty with straightened hair! And somehow a little less crazy. Speaking of hair, while I like guys with long hair, Syngin needs to cut several inches off and go back to the shoulder-length he used to have. 

• Love 4

Natalie....batchit still..Although she told dude not to touch her then he went for the power squeeze and tried to gaslight her that he is still a "gentleman" ...yeah that all could have gone better 

Edited by peacockblue
  • Love 3

Jennifer and Jesse...theyre pretending like their physical presence together is the first time theyre building intimacy. When you speak online together for months its still building intimacy, it can be very intense.     

• Love 1
On 12/8/2021 at 10:50 AM, RoxiP said:

I wonder if you look up the definition of narcissist in the dictionary would Jesse's picture be next to it?

Big Ed, Andrew (of Andrew and Amira) and Steven with A V would be there, too.  Plenty of room for more!

• Love 1

I sympathize with Natalie. Her mother should have shielded her rather than make her part of her mother’s abandonment. What Natalie does not understand is that a man cannot make her feel safe. She has to find out on her own as Your sense of security cannot lie with another person, EVER.

She needs counseling.

• Love 2

OMG, Stephanie. Enough with the "Losing my celibacy" shtick. It's obvious by now that her string of YouTube videos from a few years back, in which she repeatedly bragged about the hundreds of guys she'd supposedly fucked, was totally full of shit.

Debbie looked like a septuagenarian hooker, and Vanessa was either trolling her or has the worst taste ever. That dude ghosting Debbie at least saved her from going out in public looking like that. I'm betting that his big secret is being an ex-con.

Ed could have at least volunteered to walk Koary home.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 12/25/2021 at 12:05 AM, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

OMG, Stephanie. Enough with the "Losing my celibacy" shtick. It's obvious by now that her string of YouTube videos from a few years back, in which she repeatedly bragged about the hundreds of guys she'd supposedly fucked, was totally full of shit.

I'm intrigued as to why she asks what seems like everyone to take a bath with her, does she sell the bath water online after she's finished ? Maybe with added bubbles.

• LOL 3

I wish the hairstylist had trimmed more length off Deb's hair and she loses the headband.  She could really look attractive with the right cut, the right color.  

And the Jay guy gave me the creeps.  Can't they find another 69 year old that doesn't look like  pedophile/serial killer?

• Love 2
On 12/29/2021 at 1:28 PM, Welshman in Ca said:

I'm intrigued as to why she asks what seems like everyone to take a bath with her, does she sell the bath water online after she's finished ? Maybe with added bubbles.

She's the one worried about germs and can die if she touches dirt.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Ugh please get Jesse off the show. He is so annoying and disgusting.  Not handsome. Not suave. Nothing redeeming here. He hasn't had sex with anyone but himself in probably 20 years. Admit it. 

Natalie,  I have no words. Just crazy. Not a model so give up.

Big Ed's new makeover is working better but there's nothing to be done about his short....comings...? At least looks like he's not going for 25 year olds exclusively.  

Why are we following mother Debbie's dating adventures?  She's not a 90-day'er. Better than Coltee I guess?? 

Stefanie- annoying. 

• Love 6
On 12/25/2021 at 3:05 AM, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Debbie looked like a septuagenarian hooker, and Vanessa was either trolling her or has the worst taste eve

I actually said that the clothes Vanessa picked for Debbie were *her* (Vanessa's) taste & she was probably hoping to borrow or take them after Debbie was done. And obviously Vanessa picked the boutique so that's probably where she shops. And a BLACK bra under a white bodysuit?! Nope.

The platform heels on date outfit #2 when Deb got stood up, were really high. I'm not yet 40 and they're too high for me -nevermind a 69 year Debbie. That's why I had a theory that she was never intended to leave the house in them. Just my conspiracy theory💁🏼‍♀️

• Love 3

I feel like there were some editing shenanigans going on with Kaory and Ed at supper. The whole scene felt disjointed. Was she basically saying that he talks so much it wasn't worth it for her to answer? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I feel like there were some editing shenanigans going on with Kaory and Ed at supper. The whole scene felt disjointed. Was she basically saying that he talks so much it wasn't worth it for her to answer? 

I thought so.  I like her.  She is trying to tell him that a relationship has to develop and she knows that he is not listening to a word she says because he just wants to get her in the sack.  Therefore, I interpreted her to be saying that he should just be quiet as there was no point in discussing it further.

If he truly wanted what he says he wants, he would be handling the situation differently because this woman is one with whom a relationship would be worth having.  He has not changed one wit.  What has changed is that this woman is not naïve Rose who thought that, if she just slept with him, America and all that offered would be hers.  Kaory is happy where she is.

• Love 4

Natalie is not remotely as cute/cutesy as she thinks she is and given her "childish woman suddenly turns into a pouty psychotic with just one harmless sentence from you" behavior, I can't figure out why anyone would ask her out for a second date! 

Signed, 

Annoyed, possibly just bitter, still single/spinster, 58-year-old. 😒

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

Natalie is not remotely as cute/cutesy as she thinks she is and given her "childish woman suddenly turns into a pouty psychotic with just one harmless sentence from you" behavior, I can't figure out why anyone would ask her out for a second date! 

Signed, 

Annoyed, possibly just bitter, still single/spinster, 58-year-old. 😒

I don’t think you still being a single person has anything to do with your opinion! I agree with you completely and I have been married twice!   At her age, she is not going to find a pure virgin man. You would think she was a male heir to the throne that had to find a queen that has been untouched.

Mike and his mother were so horrid I never understood the criticism of her behavior. I do now.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Kid said:

I don’t think you still being a single person has anything to do with your opinion! I agree with you completely and I have been married twice!   At her age, she is not going to find a pure virgin man. You would think she was a male heir to the throne that had to find a queen that has been untouched.

Mike and his mother were so horrid I never understood the criticism of her behavior. I do now.

Funny, the first season we were introduced to her, I thought she was a hurtful, terrible person.  I couldn't understand how people seemed to forget that season and viewed her as some sort of victim Season 2.

On 1/7/2022 at 12:09 PM, Kdawg82 said:

Ugh please get Jesse off the show. He is so annoying and disgusting.  Not handsome. Not suave. Nothing redeeming here. He hasn't had sex with anyone but himself in probably 20 years. Admit it. 

Natalie,  I have no words. Just crazy. Not a model so give up.

Big Ed's new makeover is working better but there's nothing to be done about his short....comings...? At least looks like he's not going for 25 year olds exclusively.  

Why are we following mother Debbie's dating adventures?  She's not a 90-day'er. Better than Coltee I guess?? 

Stefanie- annoying. 

I personally love watching her dating adventures.  It's nice (well, also horrifying) to see what a 69 year-old goes through on the dating circuit.   Plus, I love an older woman who says fuck.  The "I want to be in the fuck zone" comment was reality TV gold.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I was ambivalent about Natalie until she came to the States. She and Mike were both awful but she was overly critical and judgmental and brought a lot of it on herself. While I'm also not a fan of his mom, Natalie completely set the negative tone from the very beginning of their Thanksgiving visit. Perhaps it wasn't Trish's business about what Natalie planned to do for work but I felt she was at least trying and there was nothing harsh about suggesting, "hey, have you considered getting a job as a translator?" Natalie had nothing but snotty responses and an attitude during that exchange, and then sulked throughout the entire visit. 

Debbie needs to find a different stylist than Vanessa. 

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 3

Watched the two most recent episodes.  FF thru Jesse and Illness Chick.

Ed and Natalie act like middle schoolers in every way.  "Gee I hope she triple dog dare likes me!"  Pouting is not attractive on  anyone, Natalie.  Yeah he has two kids with two different women.  You are 40 and been divorced three times.

Colt and Debbie?  Enmeshment, line 1!

I thought her name was Coyote as well.  Loved her telling him to be quiet.  Us too, Kaory.  She seems reasonable, smart, and capable.  Sorry Ed, she is gonna shoot you down, and I am here for it.

• Love 3
On 1/7/2022 at 11:09 AM, Kdawg82 said:

But women threw their underwear at him in the Netherlands!!!

• LOL 3
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

But women threw their underwear at him in the Netherlands!!!

Yeah...I've had a few undies in my day I'd throw at him...directly in line with his image of luxury. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

Yeah...I've had a few undies in my day I'd throw at him...directly in line with his image of luxury. 

I am not a violent person but I would like to throw something with a little heft at Jesse.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Does anyone still really believe Jesse & Jennifer are together??!! I can't buy it. Not at all. 

Very sad about Teddy.   But why does Ed have to rush into some grand love story at all times??! He was single for many years so leave it to destiny to meet someone. I really liked the Mexican lady. Something about her was really nice and authentic. She seemed so chill. That was never going to fly with Ed's personality. I'd like to hang out with her though. She would be a good friend. 

Spoiler

Back with Liz??!!! Oh heck no! It will never work. 

Natalie is BSC🤪👀 Her walk.  Her jittery movements. Everything.  Just no.

Mother Debbie was very cute in the date with the new guy. 

• Love 2
On 1/17/2022 at 10:17 AM, Kid said:

I did!!  Thank you!!

I don't blame you! It's very difficult to remember because of all the variations. I also sometimes get this mixed up with Love After Lockup. I have to take a sec and think, okay, is the focus on foreigners or felons?

Damn, did Colt decide that now that he's married it's okay to let himself go all to hell? Personality aside, he at least used to be decent-looking.

Edited by Scout Finch