Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life

• Start Topic

Outside of everything Ed and Colt related I think the theme of this reunion was stuffing 100lbs of sausage into a 50lb bag. Good grief- do some of these women not own mirrors? Or have they filtered themselves into oblivion so that they have reverse body dysmorphia? Tania, Fart girl (can’t remember her name right now) and Liz are all thicker women and who would look great in weight-appropriate clothes. Their sartorial choices left a lot to be desired. I wanted to pull up fart girls’ bodice the entire time. Her girls were out there. 😬

ETA: Fart girl is gross. She really thinks she’s hot, huh? And it was annoying to hear all the “go gorl” when she was describing her sexcapades. JC - have some freaking shame. She’s vile.

Edited by Tipsymcstagger
  • Love 9

I don't think Jesse is good looking. He has a very small head, horrible hair, beady eyes, and not the best personality. I think Jenifer is beautiful and smart, and I'm not sure why she likes Jesse. Like Tim said or insinuated, Jesse must be spending the money. 

• Love 8

Hate watched to the end.  So many eye rolls during the Tell All.  They are all so aware of the cameras.  I’m open, but I could’ve gone my whole life without hearing about their sex lives. They are all so disingenuous. I don’t believe anything Stephanie said about Parisian George Glass.  It sounded like an infomercial for her Only Fans.  Tim and Veronica were the best part.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, For Cereals said:

Hate watched to the end.  So many eye rolls during the Tell All.  They are all so aware of the cameras.  I’m open, but I could’ve gone my whole life without hearing about their sex lives. They are all so disingenuous. I don’t believe anything Stephanie said about Parisian George Glass.  It sounded like an infomercial for her Only Fans.  Tim and Veronica were the best part.

Hmmm... hadn't thought of this scenario... but wouldn't put it past her

• Love 2

Watching Big Ed interact with his victims girlfriends creeps me the fuck out. The way he stares at them with his quivering lips, the way he touches and rubs them . . . Just, no. 🤢  And I guess she could be different off camera, but Big Ed's mom seems so adorable and sweet, and I was extremely disappointed to hear Big Ed disparaging her. Not surprised, mind you, but very disappointed. 

Also falling into the "not surprising" category  was Synjin"s admission that he's taken money 🙄 from Tania since dumping her.  He's a total man child, and while Tania is also barely working, apparently, at least she can pay her own biils.

And speaking of, mind blown at Debbie and Coltee both loudly whining about not having enough money to move. I know they don't get paid a ton to do the show, but come on - between the 3 of them they can't pull together $2-3k?  That is pathetic. Almost as pathetic as Jesse and Jeniffer making out when introduced during the Tell All. 

Jesse, who's an ugly, mean- spirited liar (because I'm sorry, but we all heard you accuse Jeniffer of dating for money) is mired deep in his delusion that he's God's gift to women. And while Jeniffer thinks equally highly of herself, she is at least legitimately physically attractive. 

When it comes to being quite taken with oneself, Stephanie gives them a run for their money, however. That girl acts like her shit don't stink. Her farts, on the other hand . . .🤮🤮

All of that to say, the Single Life is quite possibly the worst 90DF spinoff there's been.  Well, okay, not as bad as The Family Chantel, but a close second. And yet, I keep watching  - so who's really the pathetic one here ? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 

Edited by SabineElisabeth
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, SabineElisabeth said:

Watching Big Ed interact with his victims girlfriends creeps me the fuck out. The way he stares at them with his quivering lips, the way he touches and rubs them . . . Just, no. 🤢

Oh man!  You just reminded me! I knew a kid with big Ed's condition in college. Literally the physical appearance was same. He was a kind of "nerd" as one might call it...I struggled big time with math so he offered to tutor me. As I recall,  I was paying him. When I didn't understand,  I expressed it & he would start caressing my cheek & saying "it's ok." Yeah I  never took him up on that tutoring ever again. 

B. E. is of course gross & desperate but Liz is same so like his ex friend said "perfect for each other. "

• Love 3

Rewatching this and waiting for the finale and have a few thoughts. :) Colt is such an amorphous literal blob of gross. I think the fact that both he and Vanessa don’t have jobs and can’t find a few thousand to pull together is ridiculous. Especially with TLC paying some bills. While I feel for Vanessa having a miscarriage- I think she’s trash. So is Debbie. Maybe some people think that a septuagenarian dressing like a hooker and acting like a toddler is cool. I don’t. But Colt is literally the worst. As gross as Vanessa is - she’s miles above Colt.

I think that Liz is really mentally ill. If not - she’s just gross. She comes off as unstable af. Both she and Ed need to get off my TV now.

Oh - and the less said about fart girl the better. She’s such an embarrassing pick me girl. Hope she’s investing all of her fart coin because she’ll be unemployable in a few years.

• Love 7

I sped through season 2 so I could watch what I'd read was the most jaw-dropping Tell All in some time. And yeah...they were right. I mean...my God...literally everyone came off looking really, really bad. I'm seriously struggling to figure out who was the least bad. Like...did TLC pay you guys to act as atrociously as possible? If so, congratulations, because it worked. And that's 2+ hours of my life I won't get back.

(Trying not to spoil since I hear this isn't on regular Discovery yet)

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

Tania looked really pretty...that's about all I've got. Oh, except, Natalie: "Boo hoo hoo. How dare Mike carry on with his life?"

Natalie needs professional help, not advice from friends who kiss her ass.  Mike:  "Why would I buy you a car when we are getting a divorce and you live in Florida?"  I am NO fan of Mike or his weird mom with the ugly scarves, but he (and this is the ONLY thing they have in common) is he is a one word answer guy, like my hubby.  He was delivering the facts and answering with few words.   He seemed VERY over her.

Please:  People have dinner, lunch, brunch, breakfast, meet for coffee with an opposite gender or groups and it does not mean anyone is dating.  So what if they are?  You don't live together, you are separated with intent to divorce and NATALIE IS IN FLORIDA.  He got an apartment in Seattle.  Apparently he is banging every woman in Seattle.  No, chucklefucks, he is tired of driving three hours each way to work.  Natalie, he has moved on.  You should too.  

Big Pred and Liz:  I. Have. No. Words.   Norma won't talk to them because "me being with Liz means I abandoned her."  WTF?  Norma, you know the way a man loves his mom and the way he loves his wife are.....different?   These two are in their codependent bubble and let's all leave them there.  No one in their families would show up to offer support.  The one friend who did called them on their shit and they lied about HIM.  

Liz:  "The last time I was here I was (it was passive, unsure, not sure) but this time I am A BOSS!"  No, you are mean bitchy person who is straight up showing that YOU are the person who chews out the 15 year Starbucks employee because she got you triple shot Caramel Coffee with extra foam wrong.  And is proud of it.

Syngen and Tania - good Lord they acknowledge they rushed into it and he is just too carefree to settle down.  They seem to really care about each other and her mom came off better, too.

Colt and Debbie - Colt, get more professional help as to how to respond to your selfish self centered mom.    She will never change because she is 72 and does not want to change.  I don't care who is supporting who, but please get a job, you too Vanessa and stop being financially dependent on your mom.  Even then, she won't stop with her unhealthy behaviors as it is all she knows.  But Coltee, no one can take advantage of you without your permission.   I believe Vanessa really was pregnant, she was really upset when it was brought up.  Then Debbie is mad because they hadn't told her?  Privacy between spouses, line one.

Edited to add:  OM f*cking G:  JESSE SHUT UP AND GO AWAY.  You and Bitchy Mc Bitch are nowhere near what you attempt to peddle.  "We needed to decide which of our six homes we are going to next week.  We have so many material items that you nonattractive people can only dream about.  Of COURSE we're a couple!"  Then give each other two feats of tongue.   "You guys hate on us because we are so beautiful!"  Jennifer:  Go away too!  Lying about Tim, and Tim revealed, and I doubt he wanted to because he seems like a good man, that they were going to get intimate but all the stores were closed,  and could not buy condoms, no go from him.  Jeniffer, I think, denied but why would Tim lie?  Jesse thinks that Tim is obsessed with and Tim like, yeah no.  Look, the two of you are reasonably pretty, but so I Natalie.  So is Liz.  So is Stephanie.  But then they open their mouths and the unattractive personalities come out.  Even Big Pred was like, why do you need to tell us about all your homes?  Oh and Big Pred said he was doing standup somewhere in California.  LA?  SO yeah, he wants to be on tv and in print BAD.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 6
On 2/6/2022 at 2:39 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Edited to add:  OM f*cking G:  JESSE SHUT UP AND GO AWAY.  You and Bitchy Mc Bitch are nowhere near what you attempt to peddle.  "We needed to decide which of our six homes we are going to next week.  We have so many material items that you nonattractive people can only dream about.  Of COURSE we're a couple!"  Then give each other two feats of tongue.   "You guys hate on us because we are so beautiful!"  Jennifer:  Go away too!  Lying about Tim, and Tim revealed, and I doubt he wanted to because he seems like a good man, that they were going to get intimate but all the stores were closed,  and could not buy condoms, no go from him.  Jeniffer, I think, denied but why would Tim lie?  Jesse thinks that Tim is obsessed with and Tim like, yeah no.  Look, the two of you are reasonably pretty, but so I Natalie.  So is Liz.  So is Stephanie.  But then they open their mouths and the unattractive personalities come out.  Even Big Pred was like, why do you need to tell us about all your homes?  Oh and Big Pred said he was doing standup somewhere in California.  LA?  SO yeah, he wants to be on tv and in print BAD.

Those two are such trash. Wasn’t Jennifer crying poor to Tim…yet now she owns all these properties? Didn’t she want a manly man farmer type like her daddy? Bitch please. I believe Tim 100%. Dude lives with his girlfriend and is focused on his family. The only one obsessed is Jesse since he can’t seem to keep Tim’s name out of his mouth. I bet he is seething over Darcey having a show and Tim’s popularity on Pillow Talk. They are both vapid and insecure…Tim dodged a bullet with that one. I don’t find either of them attractive.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 8

So this is on tv after D&S have finished but there is also going to be a pillow talk which D+ subscribers didn't get.

I thought the whole point of subscribing was for exclusive content only available on D+ & not to get less content than tv.

• Love 2
On 3/4/2022 at 11:27 AM, Welshman in Ca said:

So this is on tv after D&S have finished but there is also going to be a pillow talk which D+ subscribers didn't get.

I thought the whole point of subscribing was for exclusive content only available on D+ & not to get less content than tv.

I think the only thing that doesn’t eventually get played on TLC is the Bare, which I can do without.  Both seasons of the Single Life, that Caribbean thing, and the Diaries all made their way to TLC eventually.  

• Love 1

Thoughts:

• Every time I think I can’t hate Ed any more than I already do…ughhhh, this guy. 😡 He is so easy to see through. Does he not realize how stupid he looks crying about Liz on the first date in order to make Mia think he’s this super sweet, sensitive guy?! He’s staring at her while he cries to see if it’s charming her. I just wanna slap him. You do NOT get to use those nasty tears to lure in and eventually abuse another woman. He’s the one who treated Liz like a rag doll. Just pulling her in and pushing her away whenever he pleased…breaking her heart the night of the last tell-all for a spot on Single Life 2…now he has the audacity to tell this new girl that the breakup with Liz was the hardest thing he’s ever been through??? He is so gross and selfish and somehow insecure yet obsessed with himself at the same time. He’s definitely his biggest fan. I wish TLC would’ve fired him after the call with Liz got leaked. He’s a piece of absolute shit and the viewers have been over him for a longggg time.
  • Deb sounds like she just left the dentist with gause in her mouth. What mom says "it's like Cole and I broke up"?
  • Hey, did you guys know Stephanie is celibate?
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 3/16/2022 at 5:46 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Thoughts:

• Deb sounds like she just left the dentist with gause in her mouth. What mom says "it's like Cole and I broke up"?
  • Hey, did you guys know Stephanie is celibate?

--Deb's speech has always gotten me. I don't know if it's the speech or the voice or both but something is so off. For a while I honestly thought maybe she had had a stroke before the tv show because her speech is so slurred.

--I think  someone mentioned Steph has an illness or something.

• Love 3

Thoughts:

• Anyone else just thankful we didn’t have to listen to Stephanie say she’s been celibate for 2 years once again?
  • The MAFS crossover! That music started and I was like, wait, where am I? LOL!
  • Natalie…why would you trust a “stylist” who looks like Joe Exotic?
  • Tania and Syngin fighting over loading the dishwasher correctly is too relatable.
  • LOL 1
On 3/22/2022 at 7:27 PM, SemiCharmedLife said:

I'm not a fan of Yara, but she said something on PT: The Single Life that had me laughing.  She said that Natalie carries herself like she is in a shampoo commercial.  I find that so accurate!

I wasn't a fan of hers initially because she was really playing the sour Princess at first ( Yara) but over time, she really showed a better side. I became a fan of the 2 of them, Yara and Jovi. They seem like they are/were legitimately working at the relationship. Also, her English is so good and she has such a good accent ( or mild one). Comparing her speech to Natalie's accent is really quite different. They both might be equally fluent ( they are both pretty good) but Natalie is so much harder to understand and Natalie's mannerisms are bizarre. Yara nailed it with the shampoo commercial.

• Love 2
On 3/23/2022 at 11:14 PM, Polliwollidoodle said:

Natalie is so much harder to understand

Because she barely opens her mouth...it's like her jaw is wired shut. Actually that is exactly what she sounds like---a friend recently had to have his wired shut for two weeks and he sounded just like Nat

• Love 1

Thoughts:

• Stephanie is the most fake person. The fact that she’s rolling in cash and drives a Porsche really chaps my ass. Surprised she didn't tell her that she sells fart jars and pull one out while she gets a side order of beans.
  • Jesse is a rough looking 28 year old. And he's gonna be bald real soon, LOL. I can't wait to see his plugs when he turns 35.
  • "I don't want to be in the f*&king friend zone, I want to be in the f*&king f*&k zone!"
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Jessie and Jeniffer .... a match made in narcissist heaven! 

My money is on that they cooked up this fake relationship to each get some more TLC money and TV time.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, magemaud said:

My money is on that they cooked up this fake relationship to each get some more TLC money and TV time.  

I read somewhere that it was 12 months before he replied to her original dm. Of course it's all fake.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Jessie and Jeniffer .... a match made in narcissist heaven! 

“I love me.”

”I love me more!”

”No, I love me more!”

”No, I love me more!”

“No, I love me more!”

”No, love me more!”

”No, I love me more”

Infinity.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

AGree with all the shade for Jessie and Jenny but here's my question. When she went to meet him at the airport- how does she not even have a phone or keys or a wallet or ANYTHING to carry? She wore skin tight pants with no pocket and no purse and a tank top.

Inquiring minds need to know. ( obviously she didn't need anything like that because everything was pre arranged?)

- but usually you would at least need a phone no?

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I read somewhere that it was 12 months before he replied to her original dm. Of course it's all fake

Jen herself told that story. My theory is that Jesse ignored her DM until he tried to figure out how to get another season then contacted her to see if she was willing to go along with a Single Life fake story. 

11 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

When she went to meet him at the airport- how does she not even have a phone or keys or a wallet or ANYTHING to carry? She wore skin tight pants with no pocket and no purse and a tank top.

She was wearing a mic pac and my guess is she left her purse, phone, etc with someone in the crew before she literally SKIPPED into Jesse’s arms. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, magemaud said:

She was wearing a mic pac and my guess is she left her purse, phone, etc with someone in the crew before she literally SKIPPED into Jesse’s arms. 

Did she do the Bachelor handshake? I can't recall.

(edited)

Courtney.  Selfish much?  You pay your parents rent because they are housing you.  Waiting to marry a guy so you dont have to work?  Lazy ass.  Then complaining about your parents?  But they brought it on themselves.  Maybe.

Did Natalie drill that guy off the top?  NO DRINKING! YOU MIGHT BE THE FATHER OF MY BABY SO GET WITH JESUS YOU LAZY DRUNK.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 2

Thoughts:

• "It's not about the steak, it's being the fodder figure" --- MEN! Remember this!

• Ed feels a connection with every girl he talks to for more than 2 minutes, LOL.

• Ed's friend doesn't like her friend clearly.

• I need Stephanie to never talk or laugh again. Is that unreasonable?

• Natalie had every right to smack him. When a person gets in your personal space like that, literally GRABBING you and PULLING you towards them without consent, all bets are off. Do whatever the fuck you need to do to get them off you. Not cool.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Thoughts:

• Ed feels a connection with every girl he talks to for more than 2 minutes, LOL.

• I need Stephanie to never talk or laugh again. Is that unreasonable?

Yes.

Amen. It truly is remarkable how Ed finds something so special and magnetic about every freaking female who talks to him.

And Stephanie, could she be any more playing to the camera???

• Love 5

There is no way in hell Ed is interested in his Mexican friend's friend. She is lovely and adorable but no way is that his type, or what his incredibly over inflated ego thinks he can get. She does look like a young version of his mother. I hope she doesn't like him. He will hurt her.

• Love 10

Ed-ick! Feel bad for any female of legal age that crosses his pass. He seems to not be able to control himself. Always hunting and hitting on every female. 

Stephanie-did you stop to think maybe your date just isn’t into you. She automatically goes to what did I say or do wrong. It is all about her; so tired of hearing about her and her celibacy!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Stephanie-did you stop to think maybe your date just isn’t into you. She automatically goes to what did I say or do wrong. It is all about her; so tired of hearing about her and her celibacy!

And maybe, I know this sounds crazy but hear me out: maybe some people don’t want their sex lives portrayed on national television.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 4/6/2022 at 7:21 PM, seasons said:

There is no way in hell Ed is interested in his Mexican friend's friend. She is lovely and adorable but no way is that his type, or what his incredibly over inflated ego thinks he can get.

I think Ed's narcissistic personality overshadows his reality. When he's listing the 10 things he expects, I had to shake my head because he's given no inclination that he meets his own "standards". I also view him as a predator because he avoids women his own age as they would call him on his crap. Yep, Ed wants them young, with English as a 2nd language. That way these young gals can be easily manipulated by him.

• Love 2

Am I the only one irritated by Natalie? She was annoying when she was manipulating Mike, but now she's behaving like a 16 year old ingenue (spelling?). She's 36, but behaves as though she's a wide-eyed innocent? I appreciate Natalie making it clear to Johnny she doesn't like to be touched, but her declaration that Kiev/Ukrainian people don't touch each other during the initial dates is BS (and I can state this from experience). Or maybe she's only referencing Ukrainian women?

• Love 4