Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Oh Danni-girl. She looked so frail and sleep deprived. I'm sticking to my theory of epilepsy/epilepsy meds because she seems otherwise stable.

She looked anorexic.  With the way she was sitting, one bony shoulder higher than the other, the one sleepy eyelid.... she looked like a Picasso portrait.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Came here to say I laughed out loud when Craig said they were all 30 years old and nobody corrected him.  Craig doesn’t look a day younger than 45 and yes, his hair looked like he had quickly plopped a piece atop his head and nobody styled it for him.  Maybe he’s getting a bald spot.  I have to wonder whether he would have ever made it through to become a lawyer had he not been on the show and was shamed into it.  He would never have become a pillow king without social media and Bravo.  It is what it is but he looks like hell for being only 31.  Ravaged.

Shep looks horrible as well. Looking at all the clips from the past, some recent, and he looks like a cute guy almost.  Now he looks like a greasy, pudgy led man and more like an unmanicured 55 than than a rich 41yo.  Life with Taylor has not been healthy for him.  Interesting how nobody calls him entitled or (white) privileged and yes, he is allowed to say that for years he hooked up with every female he could get in his bed.  He has been so rude and insulting about saying so many are not good enough for him. Nobody rags on him hard enough in my opinion.  Has he changed?  Oh, so now he is nice to this pretty young girl who has attached herself to him.  That makes it all ok?  Nobody is expecting him to do any penance which I find amazing.

As much as I think Madison is an evil hag, she looks good normal but this time she looked haggard as well.  Maybe it was the makeup.  Why does she think a dark Hawaiian tan is flattering?  It looks like pre cancerous skin to me.

Danni still needs to eat the 2 for $5 whoppers, all in one sitting.  She looked so much better in the old clips.  I don’t know what her nervousness is about but I hope they address it.

Leva, I still feel like she is an outsider.  I don’t like how she argues and talks over people.  I want to hear all the tea and Leva makes that nearly impossible.  
Austen was never my cup of tea but maybe he is more attractive in person.  When Madison called him a “beta” I thought so what!?!  They all are revealing in their reality show celebrity and would hook up with any celeb that they thought had more money than themselves.  (And that’s why we are here, folks).

Almost forgot the new drunk who is also in his 40’s.  He needs to stop bragging about his drinking - because it’s true and it’s not a good look on him.  Whey do people get a pass when someone calls them out and references their kids and they can say I will destroy you if you come after my kids.  Its not like saying somebody said, your kid so and so is acting like a psychopath in training.  He needs to step back and get healthy.  Shave off the beard, pour the booze down the sink and spend the off-season in Calif near the boys.

I wonder if Whitney will come on the show but keep on a mask the whole time or maybe he will video chat.  Whitney is no spring chicken either and the trail of cast off ladies is long and varied but nobody seems to have a problem with that.

I do think the biggest issue I have with this gang is the double standard for the “men” vs the “women”.  They all want to believe that they are young, beautiful, wealthy, desirable - and invincible.  We see them.    If I saw any of them in public, I would have a friend stand near them so I could see if all these guys are really as tall as they say they are and if the girls are as well coiffed as they come off on Instagram.  And then take pictures on the sly.  But not interested in any of them beyond that.

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

If Craig didn't freely admit to being an Adderall user/abuser in the past I might think otherwise, but since we know he has a history of it, and his behavior last night was a stark difference to the other cast members (except for Kathryn), I think it is a safe assumption. I've seen it, many of us have seen it; Adderall and alcohol does not mix and it really makes a person's emotions explode. He blew his lid right out of the gates.

Didn’t someone even say something like “we’re only 20 minutes in, jeez!” when he was going off on Madison like even they were all surprised he dialed it up to 100 so early? I could buy the outburst on its own being organic if it wasn’t followed by him looking like he was going to slide right out  of his chair and fall asleep by the time they started taking about Cam. If he was just super amped because of his anger at Madison (which I don’t have too much of issue with - she is vile) I’d expect him to come down to a more normal, natural energy as the taping went on but he really seemed like he crashed into exhaustion which made me suspicious. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I also suspect that the reason why she stopped talking to Leva is that Cam probably wanted a clean break from the show. It sucks for Leva, in the sense that it doesn't seem like she did anything wrong, but it's like when you leave for a new job or transfer to a new school. At some point, you have to disconnect yourself from your old life and focus on the new one. 

Cam and Leva were friends before the show.  I wouldn't expect Cam to drop her as a friend because she is now on the show that Cam used to be on.  There has to be more to it.  And Cam apparently still talks to Shep.

1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

I agree that there was something going on with Cam but I don't think it was a cheating scandal or anything like that. She's talked about her issues with anxiety in the past and I wonder if her quitting abruptly had to do with producers dialing up her role in order to keep the show interesting. Again, totally agree with you Pop. Her ability and authority to control the narrative may have been limited by the producers intentions for the season and she ultimately didn't want to sign up for it. They *did scrap the first batch of Cam-less content for a total re-write and we've agreed that was the genesis of this season's absurdity.

I am so curious about what was scrapped and why they thought the dreck they gave us was so much better.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
Just now, heatherchandler said:

Cam and Leva were friends before the show.  I wouldn't expect Cam to drop her as a friend because she is now on the show that Cam used to be on.  There has to be more to it.  And Cam apparently still talks to Shep.

I don't think that there has to be. Yes, she apparently still talks to Shep but we don't know how often.  Given the fact that she seems to have cut everyone else off, too, I just don't think that there is more to it than that. I think she mostly wanted to disconnect from the show and so has limited contact with everyone on it. 

• Love 6

I never liked the way Cam was able to stay above everyone else on the show.  She could get catty about them but she never really showed her life.  I always felt she was getting special treatment.  My guess is that she was told the gloves were off this season and she would have to face the music the same as the others.  She knew the stories about Jason cheating were circulating.  Cam probably did not like the idea that she could not stay safe while pointing at the problems of the rest of the cast.  I think it is a simple as that.  The easy way to do that was to cut ties with all of them.  

There was too much shouting that half the time we could not tell what anyone was saying.  I think Madison just wanted a chance to get up and walk around showing off her dress.  She really does want it all to be about HER.

I do suspect that Shep's parents might have threatened to cut him off financially.  His actions were getting really bad and embarrassing his family.  He decided to try and show that he has settled down.  His girlfriend is happy to hang with him and let him be himself.  

Pringle made me laugh.  He always seemed to be completely confused.  His reactions just made me laugh.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

I think with Cam and Leva it was probably as simple as Cam saying as long as you're doing that (the show), I'm checking out, but look me up when you're done.  It doesn't explain why she and Shep are still in contact, but Shep and Cam became close on the show, and Leva was a girlfriend from before, at least that is my understanding. People grow and change and friendships have a way of petering out sometimes. I don't think it was anything more than that. We've seen Cam cross people off her list, so we know that's how she can be.

• Love 6

😬 Some folks appear confident that they don't believe there is an afterlife or anything once we perish. Shep with the homeless taunt...I mean, drunk or not, there are things that we have within us or we don't.  That disrespect & lack of empathy was someplace in him. Pringle came across probably the best so far but no expectations from me. I don't think he's very "good" either- the company you keep & all. 

Edited by Kdawg82
  • Love 14

They were all so rough looking. Jeez. I usually find Craig handsome but he looked bad, and his OTT behavior didn’t help.

Austen is just such a non-entity to me, I just don’t care about him. I shouldn’t like Shep but I do. He needs a haircut though. Madison is entirely too pleased with herself, she needs to stop. I haven’t liked her ever since she opened her trap about the Shep/Danni thing and if I were Danni I’d have no use for her after that.

Kathryn seems to bounce from confused and at a loss for words to aggressive gangster type in a dizzying fashion, I guess depending on her substance of the day or lack thereof. She definitely seemed to be on something during reunion and she should probably...not do that... what with her history involving custody/courts etc.

i thought Leva looked pretty.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, christmaslights said:

I miss cam and chelsea, they kept the balance.   everyone on that stage last night was some kind of dysfunction. 

They did keep the balance BUT they also completely withheld, and tried to stay above it all and “perfect”. I found them annoying that way. Cameran definitely did not want to lose her place as holier than thou this season so she opted out. 

• Love 15

There is definitely more to the story of Cam leaving because Naomi and Chelsea were vocal about how they decided to leave and Naomi specifically called out Kathryn.

I follow Cam on Instagram and she definitely still socializes with Shep, Whitney and Patricia. I think it’s funny that Craig speaks as though he’s in the know about her feelings when he acknowledges that they don’t talk.

Personally, I think that when Kathryn brought up the rumor on camera, Cam called it a day.  She has a daughter and her husband’s got a real job.  Unlike, Kathryn and Thomas, I don’t think she relished the idea of her kid seeing footage of her dad being dragged on National t.v. when she gets older; particularly when he’s not on the show.  I miss Cam and the other two (Naomi’s a bitch, but she has drive), but I don’t think their vibe fits the current direction of the show.   

I love Leva and fully support anyone that calls out the boys on their bullshit; especially Austin.

• Love 16

I don't disagree, but I think it was more that Chelsea and Naomie liked filming with the queen bee and all that that implies, and not so much the others. With Cam gone they'd have to run the gauntlet with the booze bags who have no real social standing, except maybe Shep and he was the booziest of them all. There was definitely a hierarchy on Southern Charm. I wouldn't want to be associated with the current cast either. Except for maybe Danni on a good day. I don't think Chelsea or Naomie specifically said they weren't coming back because of Kathryn/Cam/The Rumor. Even Leva said The Rumor didn't come out until after their decisions had been made. ETA: But I agree there is more to the story. I think they just transcended the tomfoolery.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

Personally, I think that when Kathryn brought up the rumor on camera, Cam called it a day.  She has a daughter and her husband’s got a real job.  Unlike, Kathryn and Thomas, I don’t think she relished the idea of her kid seeing footage of her dad being dragged on National t.v. when she gets older; particularly when he’s not on the show.  I miss Cam and the other two (Naomi’s a bitch, but she has drive), but I don’t think their vibe fits the current direction of the show.   

Based on what Craig said about Cam's quitting on the day they were supposed to start filming and that they scrapped and re-did a bunch of stuff, I'm thinking they had Katheryn bring up the rumors with Craig on screen as an explanation for why Cam wasn't there. Cam quit on day one of filming so it can't be, timeline-wise, that Kathryn and Craig discussing it on camera was what caused Cam to quit.

That's not to say that she didn't realize that it might come up during the season and she decided to get out before it did. But she quit before any filming was done, thus the Kathryn/Craig scene hadn't happened yet.

Edited by Pop Tart
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, christmaslights said:

I miss cam and chelsea, they kept the balance.   everyone on that stage last night was some kind of dysfunction. 

Me too - I even miss Naomie - but I can’t blame them for shunning this crew!

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Lassus said:

This certainties are thrown around a lot, but I always think it's a real oversell.

During the outdoor party at the "borrowed" house, Craig said something to (I think) Whitney about how he had "gotten off the amphetamines". I was stunned it was just put out there, but hey, he said it so Bravo broadcast it. That made it pretty clear to me. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I am so curious about what was scrapped and why they thought the dreck they gave us was so much better.

If it was indeed "Cam-less" so they didn't have to scrap it to delete her scenes, I also am dying to see how bad it really was. I doubt we'll ever see it because likely it would reveal too much of how these interactions are planned out and set up in advance. Apparently the "direction" things went in during the first filming wasn't lively enough or whatever. So to see it and then compare with what we ended up with might break some of the 4th wall that we continue trying to ignore.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Pringle was wearing a lot of makeup. I thought his facial expressions and reactions were pretty funny so there was that. I couldn't care less about Shep and his big boy relationship. I was surprised how much younger he looked in the flashbacks with Danni. Oh Danni-girl. She looked so frail and sleep deprived. I'm sticking to my theory of epilepsy/epilepsy meds because she seems otherwise stable.

In conclusion, I loved the set decoration!  Each person had items near them or behind them that related to their character.  Except I couldn't really see some of them (Shep, Danni, Pringle).  But Madison had a Barbacide jar, Kathryn had a fashion mannequin, Austen had beer glasses and a wooden barrel, Craig had pillows and so on. Leva had tortoise shells on her table but I don't know what those were supposed to represent.

Regarding Danni: She also seems to have a vocal tremor, which could indicate something neurological. I do hope she's OK; she's one of the very few people I still like on this show.

As for the set decoration, there was also an antique sewing machine behind Craig, which I thought was a very nice touch.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, ProudMary said:

Regarding Danni: She also seems to have a vocal tremor, which could indicate something neurological. I do hope she's OK; she's one of the very few people I still like on this show.

As for the set decoration, there was also an antique sewing machine behind Craig, which I thought was a very nice touch.

This is an interesting note about Danni. What is a vocal tremor?

I have not seen evidence of disordered eating with Danni; however, we don’t normally see her as much as we even did this year. Without any knowledge other than looking at her, Danni is extremely thin for a woman in her mid to late 30’s. No one (there is always an exception) that is rail thin like that over a certain age without involving food restriction. Most slim women have to restrict to be slim. Even healthy fit women watch it carefully. The way her upper arms and thighs are, it does not look totally natural. She looks under nourished. I don’t think she looks bad, I think she looks beautiful. Yet she is painfully thin. She eats on camera and in front of others, yet I always wondered if she didn’t want to be involved full time as a cast member because it would require having transparency and access to her life and judgment of her that she prefers to avoid despite the huge amount of money she could make and have more exposure for her art. There are things she doesn’t want to reveal. It may be an eating disorder, an anxiety issue, or she just feels it best to maintain distance and maintain her dignity rather than gamble with what the editors will show with these crazy cast members. I have always respected her for her decision to remain their friend and participate, yet never participate any more than she wanted to or feel beholden to pushing a dialogue. She stands up for herself, but she rarely needs to, because she seems to be a good loyal friend. She is mostly kind to almost all without pandering to anyone that she doesn’t like. She is fun and pleasant to be around; therefore, she continues to be invited as a friend, and doesn’t want more involvement than that level of involvement and engagement with the cameras.

So, part of me thinks... what is she hiding? My immediate gut feeling, based on how she vibrates, is that I see a complicated relationship with food that is not at all uncommon among many of the women in her larger socio-economic group. She may need to starve or do extreme behaviors that others might find odd if she was followed more closely and had to account for how she fills her days. Maybe it affects her neurologically or vice versa or perhaps she is just naturally severely thin and has nothing to hide and she doesn’t need money (although her mom seemed to be pushing her to work more on one episode that she did film having a meal with her mom). I feel badly even musing about it if this is what actually keeps her from being a cast member. I really like Danni and admire many things about how has she handled things at times. She is down to earth and good for a laugh or a serious talk or a fun activity or meal and carries herself with grace and dignity. I understand the layers of complexity in food restriction and do not at all judge her if she is dealing with it. I admire her putting her mental health and physical health above being on this show full time. Yet she has consistently been Katherine’s only friend on some seasons for years and that is not a pre-existing relationship. Danni was a friend to Katherine when no one else would film with her which is why I believe she must have repeatedly been offered a more lead role when Katherine needed friends and turned it down to be a “friend of” who attend trips and parties. I think she would be invited to those events organically with or without the show. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 1/28/2021 at 6:44 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

wrong about the text and his girlfriend.

Actually he wasn’t wrong.  She didn’t apologize for saying it....she apologized “if you were hurt that I said it” which is NOT an apology at all.  She also embellished it with additional “I’m sorry” comments when she “read” it, which Andy at least called her out on.  It only had one ‘I’m sorry’ and it wasn’t actually being sorry for saying it! 

• Love 15

I’m just watching this now and my first impression is all the guys look like they haven’t bathed in a week and Pringle looks like a normal size Peter Dinklage. 
I don’t know what’s going on with Danni but if she did have a seizure disorder they could have put her on Topomax which is commonly used as a weight loss drug, though if her electrolytes are messed up from an eating disorder she could have similar problems. No wonder she’s always low energy apart from her personality. 
Madison looks like she was in a Tim Burton burlesque show, Leva looked nice but as much as I hate to admit it, Kathryn look fabulous and then she opened her mouth, made faces and flung her arms around like she was on something 

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
8 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Madison looks like she was in a Tim Burton burlesque show,

Actually I really liked Madison's dress.  I thought it was flattering, I love a midi length dress.

Katheryn looked like she was wearing a drag queen dress (no offense to drag queens), over done, over fake tanned (I keep thinking of her tanner smudged filthy bathroom door).

Danni looked painfully thin and in some sort of pain but I loved her dress.

Leva was wearing a saloon costume of some sort, like Belle Watling from GWTW.  

The boys came dressed as expected. 

8 hours ago, Onecattoo said:

She didn’t apologize for saying it....she apologized “if you were hurt that I said it” which is NOT an apology at all.

My husband has done that sort of apology, he would do or say something idiotic then say "I am sorry you were hurt by"....I call it a mind fuck apology, after 15 years of marriage he no longer apologizes like an asshole and saw the error of his ways.  He could never afford the divorce I would put him thru, lol.

• LOL 9
  • Love 9

I have a now former friend who absolutely cannot apologize for anything.  The closest she gets is this same deflective BS all the way down to insisting on having the last mean word.  She never used it on me -until she did.  Last year she got nasty about politics and it turned into a personal attack against me, saying things about me I never in 20yrs knew she felt, and in the end she pulled this same kind of non-apology.  We are no longer friends.  So I feel it.Part of me wants to think that Madison is too stupid to know that she should apologize for real but she’s so good at being mean, she knows how to apologize, she just never does it and never will.  God help the men she runs through.

How do all these people get their doctors to prescribe meds like Adderall?  I’d say that half the cast has used this or other stuff at one time or another.  Whenever I have told my doctors that I am too tired, too fat, too unfocused, etc not a single one suggested I try this.  Wow, i just read the Wikipedia write up and it really thinks adderall is amazing stuff.  Not that Wikipedia is reliable...

• Love 6
On 1/29/2021 at 11:00 AM, AuntieDiane6 said:

She looked anorexic.  With the way she was sitting, one bony shoulder higher than the other, the one sleepy eyelid.... she looked like a Picasso portrait.

Yes. Can you imagine how she must look in real life if the camera adds 10lbs??

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, ProudMary said:

I do also think Danni has something neurological going on. 😞  Her voice and then her movements. And how frail she looks. Her health issues may be why she is more emotional lately which is so sad. 

I put the first episode (this season) on while cleaning up today and stumbled on something. Craig and Shep were talking on the phone about why Cameran hasn’t been hanging around them much lately. Shep said he didn’t blame her after the ending last year and they did a flashback to the reunion. Cameran was saying how mortified she would have been if someone had said on TV that she had had chlamydia. They then showed Danni crying (I forgot she did that reunion too). 

Cameran looked SO disgusted that Madison had said that on air about Danni. And it hit me. I don’t think Cameran wanted to be on the show anymore with evil Madison-and Kathryn-who would OF COURSE be taking that rumor about her husband and running with it all season. She knew that Madison would never hold back, even ruining Jason’s medical reputation if she felt like it. So, she bailed and I one hundred percent back that decision. 

Madison has ruined this show for me. Is Patricia’s head still wedged up her ass, even now?? 

• Useful 8
  • Love 13

It wouldn’t surprise me if Cam were upset with Leva for being more than a little opportunistic. If I were on a reality show and left for secret personal reasons (and there is something sensitive there, even if we don’t know what it is), I would be really upset if my good friend took my departure as an “in” to get a little exposure for herself. Especially if her claim to fame on the show was her friend-of status and connection to me. Seems a little backstabby.

• Love 9

I kinda love that the sewing Naomie and everyone else ridiculed has made Craig a small fortune - following your heart often means allowing your soul to speak, and who knows where that will take you?! Yay Craig!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

I kinda love that the sewing Naomie and everyone else ridiculed has made Craig a small fortune - following your heart often means allowing your soul to speak, and who know where that will take you?! Yay Craig!

Me too. I'm glad he went with his venture instead of doing what people told him he should be doing. As someone like Craig who has a law license, practicing law is not for everyone. It's very easy to fall out of love with, in fact (in my opinion). 

• Love 9

The stress of reality tv cannot be good for Danni- she seems to have something neurological going on ( MS, Parkinson’s??) She probably should have left when the others did. 

Madison is obnoxious but not as obnoxious as Leva. 

• Love 5

I don't love focusing on anyone's body but I was actually encouraged because I thought Danni looked a little less painfully thin at the reunion than during the season. I truly hope that she doesn't have an eating disorder and if she does, I think it would be best for her to not be on the show. 

• Love 1
On 1/29/2021 at 10:15 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

I’m just watching this now and my first impression is all the guys look like they haven’t bathed in a week and Pringle looks like a normal size Peter Dinklage. 

Oh MY god I couldn’t put my finger on who he reminds me of- you hit the nail on the head!

• Love 3

"Shut your muppet mouth!"

Madison used this insult in the finale to right?

She either read it here or on social media somewhere.

Austen seems nonplussed.

Kathryn "defending" her reputation, what a riot.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

The stress of reality tv cannot be good for Danni- she seems to have something neurological going on ( MS, Parkinson’s??) She probably should have left when the others did. 

I'm remembering last season when they went to the Florida Keys for Cameron's birthday and Danni passed out while they were waiting to be seated for dinner at a restaurant. She was taken to the hospital in an ambulance. It could have just been dehydration after too much sun but now also seems like it could have been an early indication of something more serious.

Edited by absolutelyido
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6

I see both sides of the Craig thing.  I'm happy for his success, but (and at least he usually says "we" when talking about the whole pillow venture) I don't think he would have gotten to where he is without a huge amount of work from others.  I suspect he's the face of the company, and others do both the design and the organizational work.  You don't go from the kind of thing he was doing (what Patricia said looked like clip art in a previous season) to what he is putting out now just by magic.  I mean his stuff was cute for presents and all but it is nowhere near the "coastal chic" type stuff we saw in the HSN shoot--someone else has their finger on the vibe of that design trend.   I suspect that he and the behind the scenes folk came to some sort of functional working relationship where they are not trying to push him with his time management and other attentional issues into stuff he can't do well, but letting him do the stuff he can.

Austen, on the other hand, Muppety as he may be, seems to have been more of a driving force in his beer.  Although as someone who hates hoppy beers, I'd love to hear of him coming up with something besides Trop Hop?  Anyway, this is just my outsider's perspective but I do know people with severe attentional issues so....

Most people I know, including my usually close-coiffed husband, have the longish 70s look hair (he's actually let me cut it a few times, but still) due to the pandemic.  So on one hand I get the guys having longer hair...but on the other hand they traveled to NYC and let makeup artists breathe in their face (through masks, but still) and so forth, so why not get a cut at the same time?  

• Love 2

I found Craig's anger towards Madison to be very disturbing.  Even Austen isn't as rageful and vindictive as Craig seems to be.  If Craig is upset at Madison spilling the beans about his girlfriend banging Austen, did he honestly think that tidbit wasn't going to see the light of day?  I think Craig IS angry that his girlfriend slept with Austen (even though it was way before they were together, etc), and he HATES it, and that's why he's so furious at Madison-he wanted to pretend it didn't happen that way, and she messed all of that up.  I actually think Madison handles herself well in dealing with the kind of insane anger that Craig was spitting her direction.  I think the men on the show absolutely slut shame the women and then pat each other on the back for the same kind of behavior.  From what we know, Madison never cheated on Austen-she was only with people when they were broken up.  Austen had video footage of Madison catching him in a threesome while they were together, and somehow, Madison sleeping with other men while she's single is some kind of hideous crime?  These.  fucking.  guys.  

I was glad that Shep was pushing Austen to take accountability for the fact that he can't let go of Madison.  I get that Craig is upset that his friend is obsessing over a woman that he feels isn't good enough for his friend, but his anger was so beyond reason.  Either he was on some kind of substance, or his anger is misplaced and, quite frankly, scary as hell.

• Love 5

Did I hear this right: Kathryn thought she might be pregnant because she missed THREE periods/or had THREE messed up cycles? So, as a woman of nearly 30 years, who has been pregnant at least TWICE before, why didn’t she go to the doctor/seek prenatal care earlier? 

Because bitch knew she wasn’t pregnant, that’s why. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4