Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

On 1/28/2021 at 9:25 PM, Lassus said:

"I'm sorry if I upset you" is NOT ACTUALLY AN APOLOGY.

I kind of love that Craig is not backing down from Madison.

Me too. I just wish he would have stipulated that point, but Andy seemed intent on shutting him down. Andy seems to favor Madison. Agree about Craig's hair! What on earth happened? It looks like a bad hairpiece. 

Kathryn looked good except I didn't really like her hair color. It looked unnatural. I liked the style though and she's lost a lot of weight. Her makeup also looked good. 

I saw a clip of Cameron explaining why she left the show. I'll post it in the media thread. 

Why doesn't Patricia come to the reunions? 

• Love 1
On 1/30/2021 at 10:19 AM, Sage47 said:

I do also think Danni has something neurological going on. 😞  Her voice and then her movements. And how frail she looks. Her health issues may be why she is more emotional lately which is so sad. 

I put the first episode (this season) on while cleaning up today and stumbled on something. Craig and Shep were talking on the phone about why Cameran hasn’t been hanging around them much lately. Shep said he didn’t blame her after the ending last year and they did a flashback to the reunion. Cameran was saying how mortified she would have been if someone had said on TV that she had had chlamydia. They then showed Danni crying (I forgot she did that reunion too). 

Cameran looked SO disgusted that Madison had said that on air about Danni. And it hit me. I don’t think Cameran wanted to be on the show anymore with evil Madison-and Kathryn-who would OF COURSE be taking that rumor about her husband and running with it all season. She knew that Madison would never hold back, even ruining Jason’s medical reputation if she felt like it. So, she bailed and I one hundred percent back that decision. 

Madison has ruined this show for me. Is Patricia’s head still wedged up her ass, even now?? 

Maybe Madison is the explanation for why  she isn’t as close to Levia. Maybe Cam is distancing herself as long as Levia has an alliance with Madison because she doesn’t trust Madison. It would explain why she’s still talking to Craig and Shep. They aren’t really friends with Madison so they’re not going to tell her anything she could use later. In all honesty, I could see Madison dropping some huge personal info about an ex-cast member if she thought it would help her in some way. Madison is nuts and has no boundaries about that sort of thing. She dropped the Danny thing just to hurt Shep. Maybe Cam is worried that if she’s still talking to Levia while Levia is still hanging with Madison that puts her too close to Madison’s orbit.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4