Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: Sex, Lies and Text Messages

• Start Topic

Interesting quote from Brandi in this episode “This is about shutting me up. To make sure that I never let anyone know, especially the women in our group, that this happened.”

Our group??? Brandi is friends with only Kim, this only leads me to believe that she will become a fixture. 

• Love 7

This show has really jumped the shark in the worst way. It just seems like somebody put a project together all wrong and then tried to fix the wonkiness with chewing gum and duct tape. 

So amusing to see Teddi on twitter patting herself on the back for getting dragged all over. She seems to think it's a good thing. Someone insults her and she has these stupid comebacks and then she gets attacked all over again. She just doesn't get it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Interesting quote from Brandi in this episode “This is about shutting me up. To make sure that I never let anyone know, especially the women in our group, that this happened.”

Our group??? Brandi is friends with only Kim, this only leads me to believe that she will become a fixture. 

If and when that happens and she becomes permanent fixture, I am done with this show, I am already on the cusp of not watching anyway.  I can't with Brandi .

• Love 23
10 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

To make sure that I never let anyone know, especially the women in our group, that this happened.”

This is quite telling. She now feels part of "the group". She was desperate to be allowed back in and this entire shitshow is her paying the price of admission. Does she really believe that once she has served her purpose they will continue to welcome her into their events? She'll be dropped like a hot potato by anyone not named Kim.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Useful 2
  • Love 22

Rinna, you are all involved (whether you want to be or not) because Brandi and Kyle/Teddi/Kim purposely GOT you involved. Because the know you’re like a dog with a freaking bone so you can easily advance their agenda. Still, it’s none of your freaking business, or Kyle’s or Kim’s. Good lord. Damn this show for making me side with Dorit.

• LOL 5
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

I guess the producers think they have ratings winner in nasty Brandi.  She certainly swung a lot of power in last night’s episode.  Flounces in, sits at the table, the witches lean in with hungry attention, but Brandi doesn’t know everyone... so can they leave?  Mid-mouthful Teddi’s friends must remove themselves as per Brandi’s wishes. 

Salivating, the witches lean in again, the full spotlight on Brandi ... who apparently cannot tell a lie.🙄

I thought puppygate was beyond silly, but is season takes the cake. 

Yesss to all of this, minus the puppygate thing. Dorit was awful for what she did, but many people are warming up to her this year because she's broken away from the rest of the coven and questioning Kyle's motives for bringing Brandi around to "speak her truth." I still don't like Dorit but can appreciate her being one of the few dissenting voices of reason, along with Garcelle.

52 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I dread the reunion.  I just know that dumpster fire Brandy is going on it for a good amount of time, on overdrive with her irritating squeaky/screechy voice talking over everyone.  Ugh.

I'm not particularly looking forward to the reunion either, because production/editing has failed to contradict Kyle on her recent proclamation that Brandi is an unabashed truth-teller time and time again. Currently, it suits Kyle's aim for Brandi to be a paragon of truth and virtue, but Kyle has besmirched Brandi as a prevaricator of the highest order at every single reunion where she appeared to date.

I don't have any faith that Bravo will air past footage or receipts of Kyle calling Brandi a lying liar who lies, both verbally and in writing but lest we forget:

Kyle: Brandi Puts Out Lies, Hoping They Will Stick

Edited by Rahul
  • Useful 2
  • Love 15

United States. The term go-go bar is often used for certain sorts of strip clubs. In regions where the term is used, go-go bars are considered lower in class when compared to gentlemen's clubs, which offer a more coordinated and show-centric experience.

This is hilarious, considering the place I described with the bad pizza and low-energy girls bills itself as a "gentlemen's club." Also, this higher-class establishment has been nabbed for prostitution. I also should not have joked about the girls being at gunpoint, as there have been some actual shootings here! Oh my goodness, where even do I live?!

As for Denise, I'd still rather hang out with her than Brandi, regardless of the damning texts. Which, while seemingly numerous, didn't read to me as particularly BFF-ish as far as wording.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 14
54 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

If Denise had gone to the Bucca De Beppo Baby Shower would Brandi have been at the table at any point? I think they had Brandi on stand bye in case the Denise called in sick to that party just so there would be some sort of conversation about it on camera.  

Brandi says she does not lie but her mouth gets her in trouble, she is rude and coarse and I am not entertained by her at all.  Her yelling about how she and Denise hooked up and how she sucked Denise's lady business (I am guessing that is what was bleeped) at the table was just too much.

Denise could have easily gotten this whole mess taken care of if she was honest about it, she could have said yes she did the nasty with Brandi, it was not her finest hour but it happened then she could have fessed up to Aaron who would have been cool about it according to Denise.  That would have taken the wind out of Brandi's sail.  I myself would have flung myself off the highest bridge I could find If I had slept with Brandi, ick, there are so many other women that would have been better choices but Brandi is just ick.

Yes, the same thought's... if it really happened then just say yes,  and be done with the crap.  Denise is allowing them to write the narrative for her and use this situation as a storyline that has nothing to do with any of them.  This could have been over a long time ago.. moving on please.. 

• Love 8
Just now, oakville said:

I find it strange that Mauricio's legal problems are never mentioned on the show. He has appeared on the show promoting the Agency for several years yet the other housewives never ask her about the lawsuits.

Kyle is wrong to bring her sister, Kim & Brandi on the show to spread gossip about Denise yet she is exempt from having any bad news reported about her husband.

Exactly... they get together and decide not to discuss certain things on the show ... then drag someone through the mud with accusations... they have opened a box this season that going forward should apply to ALL the women ... 

• Love 24
11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

That's actually not my quote - I also quoted that same line as you and it attributed it to me instead of the original poster. 

But I don't agree that Denise is a lying liar who lies. She actually admitted (in a talking head but still, Erika gets away with saying all of her badass lines in talking heads) that she said far worse about them so she's confused why Brandi would only bring up this tame shit. And it's not that she's "killing the messenger" but rather the messengers have decided that all of this needs to be hashed out at dinner tables in public areas or at semi-public events that don't involve just the cast rather than Teddi going up to Denise privately in her hotel room in Rome and saying "Hey, I've heard you said this about me. Can we talk?" You can even have the cameras there so it makes the show if it's that important (what else would they talk about this season, who glammed and who didn't?). But you don't have to do it with a full filming and production team in a public restaurant with everyone at the table enjoying their first course and all the random people around, asking if she had an affair with Absolute Truth Teller Brandi Glanville. 

I don't blame Denise at all for being upset with Kyle and Teddi and Rinna for the way they handled this. They didn't confront her. They decided she was guilty before she even knew she was on trial.

Absolutely because Brandi does not lie says  Vile-Kyle.

• Love 11

I have absolutely no opinion regarding who is telling the truth, Denise or Brandy, because I really don't care.  I just came here to say that Garcelle really flung it in Lisa R's face about how Lisa mentions that she was in Chicago every time that Erica doing it is mentioned.  I thought that was crude and rude, and I generally like Garcelle.  If I was in Chicago on Broadway I'd mention it too, no matter how long ago it was.  Sorry not sorry.

Makes sense that Kim and Brandy are now good friends.  They have more in common than not. 

I can't remember why people didn't like Dorit (except for puppy-gate), but admittedly I have a short memory span when it comes to these shows.  However, I really do like Dorit these days.  She gets her role, to show up in a fabulous high-glam get-up every scene, and she seems like a genuinely nice, well-behaved person. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, oakville said:

I find it strange that Mauricio's legal problems are never mentioned on the show. He has appeared on the show promoting the Agency for several years yet the other housewives never ask her about the lawsuits.

Kyle is wrong to bring her sister, Kim & Brandi on the show to spread gossip about Denise yet she is exempt from having any bad news reported about her husband.

Kyle has always been cast in a favorable light (to the extent that she can be) by the producers of this show. Why is she being spared? Did she negotiate some kind of clause into her RH contract to protect her?

Surely Bravo must know a large segment of the audience can see Kyle for the duplicitous, conniving woman she is. She is the orchestrator of both this and last year's malicious and never ending shenanigans. IMHO, they bet on the wrong horse and made a severe miscalculation trying to paint Denise as this year's villain. (Also, why must there be an annual villain? It's preposterous). 

• Love 17
15 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

It's possible New Jersey still had gogo bars over 30 years ago.

It's more likely in the Newark Airport area where she indicated she worked, that she was working in a strip club, not a nightclub with gogo dancers. I know that area well, and it's where creepy dudes go to tit bars while they tell the wife they're at work or out at a business dinner. Those places aren't for nice guys, let's put it that way. Think: places where they shot The Sopranos...

Each week these harpies just sink lower and lower into their own fetid hole of desperation and hypocrisy. NO Vyle, we DON'T have to drag this shit out for an entire season because WE THE VIEWERS don't give a shit about Denisegate. We dont care. Vyle is the worst liar too, any time she tries to justify her bitch behavior it shows why she's not an actress anymore, she sucks at it. God I hate these bitches.

And count me in on the love train for Garcelle to call out Rinna on trying to always grab Stripper's spotlight when she crows coyly about being on BROADWAY - say it louder for the folks in the back Erika Stripper! I honestly cannot understand why ANYone would cast Erika in anything other than a Stripperella Lifetime Movie of the Week, and even then I'd roll my eyes. She has zero acting skills. She can, however, prance around in barely anything and pretend-dance with a cast of boys, but that's not exactly Broadway acting, is it?

I'm over this franchise, and hanging by a RH thread. Between the witches of BH and the Drunks of NY, there's nothing left. Either kill these franchises now, or do a complete re cast.  Garcelle and Denise can stay, everyone else needs to go, NOW.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 21
3 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

My mind is blown.  I keep reading this, but trust me, I'm not comprehending it.

I would bet my head that Harry Hamlin is so not paying for that apartment because he shares our view. And Amelia did America her mum at the start of Her illness but of course Rinna won’t acknowledge that. No wonder he is so absent. 

• Love 5

Love that nobody was impressed with Door-it's tacky redo. Yeah, it transports you to Italy about as authentically as an Olive Garden. At least Teddi knew exactly who that party was really for.

But Door-it's remodel looks genuintely authentic compared to how staged and contrived Brandi's appearances continue to be. "She's driving in her car doing circles around the block, can we bring her in now?"

Pretty awkward the way Teddi's friends had to be dismissed but (a) they're probably used to awkwardness around Teddi (and I actually like her, but still) and (b) it wasn't a real baby shower anyways. Hopefully she had a real one at some point (or maybe none at all -- I think she said she doesn't even like having baby showers).

It's astonishing how often Door-it claims she "doesn't understand" a conversation. Does something keep getting lost in the english to phony accented english translation? It's not that complicated, Door-it: Denise's defense is that she has little to no contact with Brandi, yet there's chains of text going back over a year suggesting they certainly speak often enough for that to be false, and lends credence that they have a close enough relationship to be talking shit about the others (the only issue anyone should be having with Denise... the hook-up is nobody's business).

I am a little curious what Denise's real problem with Teddi was. The insults were allegedly lobbed way before Brandi's story came to light, unless the timing of filming is all sorts of screwy and the confrontation with Aaron had occurred way prior.

I continue to be amazed how Kyle's skating by on this whole thing (on the show, that is). Denise's rage is focused on Teddi and Lisa, with some annoyance directed towards Erika, when Kyle's been the one to (twice now!) orchestrate Kim's and Brandi's appearances and subsequent gossip.

Edited by dmeets
typos
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

The best thing that could happen on this shit show would be Denise refusing to come back unless Rhinna and Kyle got the boot. And she won.

I don't see that happening.  She has tried to "bravo, bravo, bravo" out of conversations she didn't like even as far back as last season, I believe, when she wasn't really involved in conflict.  On a show like this, I don't think a producer is going to go out of their way for someone that conflict avoidant on a franchise that is known for getting into conflicts. 

15 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

They all do this tho they all try to protect their image they don’t air the lawsuits or cheating rumors they decide to keep that off camera.  That was the rule for them until this season. This season the woman have introduced something that can’t be taken back. 

Lawsuits I get because their lawyers likely tell them talking about those are a no go.  `People can bring up cheating rumors but blind items aren't going to make for very interesting conversation. What they have with Brandi is someone willing to go on camera and be explicit about what she did.  

50 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

That heart to heart talk between Rinna and Amelia. So natural. So unrehearsed. So real and unscripted. Well, until someone on Reddit pointed out that during that conversation, Amelia wore two different hats.

Very little of this show is real.  The housewives, in all likelihood, don't even always come up with stories for the season.  In many shows, storylines or conflicts are conceived of and then improvved around which is why so many of the conversations don't feel authentic.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ava111 said:

I had to watch that pile on in the restaurant for second time and it just confirmed what I thought about it the first time: this seemed to me like some very badly acted horrible melodramatic soap opera. The overly dramatic gesturing and Erica's line - "I asked her point blank: is Brandi laying? and she said yes!" - that sounded like she practiced with an acting coach for her role of Roxi? Totally unnatural voice for her. The second "coincidental" occurrence of Brandy when she is needed to help with the oh so dramatic story line... "What's happening?" Ready to provide "evidence". Poor Rinna being "so uncomfortable" becouse Denise is not there while they are talking and can't defend herself. Those text messages sounded just like what I imagine people in showbiz would be like - overly familiar with each other and like the fake "love you's"  and "you look fabulous" or "Dorit designed this amaaahzing Capri room" the Housewifes talk to each other all the time. Why is the only person making any sense Garcelle and... Dorit? Those friends of Tedi had to leave the room becouse they can't learn their lines and to not witness how orchestrated by Kyle, Rinna and producers this whole shitshow was. Wonder how many takes they had to do...

This is the truth. Production threw Teddi’s friends out - not Teddi. What if the friends had become involved and interjected their thoughts into this ridiculous scene.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
43 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

What happens between Denise and Aaron is one thing, but people are 100% allowed to lie to their coworkers about what affairs they've had.  Denise owes nobody on the show honesty about this, and especially with cameras rolling.

You must be thinking of an office full of regular, normal people and not a show that counts salacious story lines as a means to get promoted by way of more camera time.  Denise has to do her job, this mess came up on camera and now has to be played out on camera. Denise's feet are being held to the fire that the producers lit with the paper her contract has been printed on, Brandi is playing the game and she is winning, ick.

• Love 3

32615498-82D5-4350-94F5-D42FF34E7B93.jpeg.d938cd2fb853406d13e85ae069554b07.jpegI I I juststarted watching, and maybe this has already been mentioned, but WTF is Dorit wearing at the baby shower? Calling Fashion Police and Joan Rivers (RIP)

Edited by Mar
Photo
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

When is the tightly pulled back super high ponytail going out of style? I'm tired of seeing these women with their fake pony's.

Two years ago.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

You must be thinking of an office full of regular, normal people and not a show that counts salacious story lines as a means to get promoted by way of more camera time.  Denise has to do her job, this mess came up on camera and now has to be played out on camera. Denise's feet are being held to the fire that the producers lit with the paper her contract has been printed on, Brandi is playing the game and she is winning, ick.

I'm surmising that Brandy probably blabbed to Kim about the Denise allegations...

Kim blabbed it to Kyle...

And Kyle took it to production to make sure they would work it into the season (and hopefully to avoid any mention of her own husband's questionable ethics, both professional and personal).  

Which of course then led to Brandy and Kim conveniently being in the neighborhood and "dropping by" while the cameras were there.  

Bonus = Those useless heifers Kim and Brandy get some Bravo $$$ for this bullshit we're all being subjected to.  Ugh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
11 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I'm surmising that Brandy probably blabbed to Kim about the Denise allegations...

And Kyle took it to production to make sure they would work it into the season (and hopefully to avoid any mention of her own husband's questionable ethics, both professional and personal).  

Which of course then led to Brandy and Kim conveniently being in the neighborhood and "dropping by" while the cameras were there.  

Bonus = Those useless heifers Kim and Brandy get some Bravo $$$ for this bullshit we're all being subjected to.  Ugh.

I wonder if Kim and Brandi are receiving any Bravo dollars for appearing this season.  Kim maybe because of Kyle and she has been in the business long enough to know one needs to be paid once they get mic'ed.  Brandi is desperate enough to agree to filming solely on the promise of a paycheck.  I can definitely see her thinking last season that with Denise agreeing to film with her maybe Bravo would make her at least a Friend Of next season if not a full-time housewife.  That did not pan out as expected so she used her connections with Kim to dangle a salacious story in front of Kyle.  I do think that Brandi is willing to say or do anything to get her Bravo paycheck again.  

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, Mar said:

32615498-82D5-4350-94F5-D42FF34E7B93.jpeg.d938cd2fb853406d13e85ae069554b07.jpegI I I juststarted watching, and maybe this has already been mentioned, but WTF is Dorit wearing at the baby shower? Calling Fashion Police and Joan Rivers (RIP)

I just came on too.  Dorit and her hair clips, designer this n that. I can’t stand the woman who talks with a different accent like she is somebody very important.  She’s just a girl from Connecticut, who married someone with some money, or maybe a crook.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

It's more likely in the Newark Airport area where she indicated she worked, that she was working in a strip club, not a nightclub with gogo dancers. I know that area well, and it's where creepy dudes go to tit bars while they tell the wife they're at work or out at a business dinner. Those places aren't for nice guys, let's put it that way. Think: places where they shot The Sopranos...

Each week these harpies just sink lower and lower into their own fetid hole of desperation and hypocrisy. NO Vyle, we DON'T have to drag this shit out for an entire season because WE THE VIEWERS don't give a shit about Denisegate. We dont care. Vyle is the worst liar too, any time she tries to justify her bitch behavior it shows why she's not an actress anymore, she sucks at it. God I hate these bitches.

And count me in on the love train for Garcelle to call out Rinna on trying to always grab Stripper's spotlight when she crows coyly about being on BROADWAY - say it louder for the folks in the back Erika Stripper! I honestly cannot understand why ANYone would cast Erika in anything other than a Stripperella Lifetime Movie of the Week, and even then I'd roll my eyes. She has zero acting skills. She can, however, prance around in barely anything and pretend-dance with a cast of boys, but that's not exactly Broadway acting, is it?

I'm over this franchise, and hanging by a RH thread. Between the witches of BH and the Drunks of NY, there's nothing left. Either kill these franchises now, or do a complete re cast.  Garcelle and Denise can stay, everyone else needs to go, NOW.

I agree with everything.  I was shocked when I heard Erika was chosen for Cabaret.  I felt like it cheapened Broadway which I frequent.  Since then, which she didn’t finish because of the epidemic, she looks different with much more makeup, and a fuck face on with her nose up in the air.  Her hair is always just so, and her clothing and demeanor has changed.  Guess she thinks she’s a star now.  She acts like she’s Bette Midler.  Btw, Denise is the Star of the show, and who cares what she did.  Rinna needs a burger.  Her lips are bigger than her body.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

That scene with Amelia and Rinna! Poor kid recited the only answer she knew her mother would accept - the answer Rinna rewarded her for with “You’re so smart!” x three, and that allowed Rinna to feel like a great mother. Someday, one or both of those girls will require her to own it, and it won’t be pretty.

• Love 22

I feel like I am missing something - I thought Denise stopped filming with "the girls" very early on.  That is how they portrayed it on the first episode yet now the season is ending.  I think that break was their time to re-edit the show because they seem to be stopping the filming at the time Denise told them buh bye.  

I mean who in their right mind would continue?  Bravo must have had Brandi in the production van just waiting for Denise to show up.  Denise is not stupid and I am not either.  The rest of the filming was dog poo.  And despite everything they do no one cares if Denise and Brandy hooked up.  I think Denise talked to Brandi more than she admitted and then probably realized what a whackadoodle she was so she backed off.

Even with that why do I care?  And why is Brandi the RHOB Where's Waldo?  

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

Yep, all roads lead to Kyle...and she talks about honesty.  I've noticed she can keep her mouth shut, like when Rinna came over and vented her spleen, she let her run on and on.  Kyle is clever at getting out of the fray, and distancing herself from the fire she helped start, big time. 

• Love 13
6 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

And can anyone tell me why the actual fuck Kyle was dressed like a lost member of Sgt Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band while cooking?  

😂😂😂😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Yeah....Dorit, who freaked out about having champagne served to her in the wrong glass doesn't even know the difference between name tags and place cards!! 

Candiace also referred to placecards as nametags on a recent episode of Potomac. 

As tacky as the usual decor aesthetic is for the Buca di Beppo chain, at least there's a consistency throughout the restaurant. The Capri room looks out of place and like it belongs in another restaurant. Fake grape vines, lemons and photos of random places in Italy ... what was Robert Earl thinking? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I dread the reunion.  I just know that dumpster fire Brandy is going on it for a good amount of time, on overdrive with her irritating squeaky/screechy voice talking over everyone.  Ugh.

She wasn’t included in the reunion and Rinna it was absolutely outraged about that and posted endlessly on social media about it. Apparently Brandi is going to get a one on one sit down with Andy Cohen to discuss this. 😳😳😳

• Love 2

That ponytail did Brandi no favors. Her hair looked awful. It was similar to a terrible ponytail Ramona wore her hair in on RHONY several seasons ago. Although Ramona's face isn't totally plastic like Brandi's.

Kyle and Rinna are the worst. I practically scream at my tv every time Kyle proclaims Brandi isn't a liar. I really hope she gets called out for that at the reunion. We can start by asking "if Brandi isn't a liar does that mean Kim WAS doing crystal meth in the bathroom?"

Brandi proclaiming Denise is worse then LVP with her manipulations made me roll my eyes so hard. I want to do this to Brandireal housewives of new york city shut up GIF by Bravo TV

• LOL 13
6 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

In my opinion, the most revolting thing about those texts is the fact that Brandy made them public.  If that's your supposed "friend," why on earth would you even do that?  

This is exactly what irks me the most about the entire situation, and that's counting Teddi too. Bringing these "receipts" speaks volumes about what kind of person Brandi is, and by extension everyone involved. Even if I wasn't cool with a friend anymore there's no way in hell I'd show text messages to anyone else, maybe I'm wrong but like they used to say in Mob Wives I wouldn't want to be seen as a rat or a snitch. 

Furthermore, the only thing these text messages prove is that Brandi and Denise were in contact a couple of times and planned to see each other, nothing more. Even LVP's text messages about Teddi were far more incriminating, and they were talking about a freaking dog. 

I do have to say though, Denise is looking like a complete amateur in dealing with this, especially since she has dealt with the Charlie Sheen craziness for more than a decade now. 

• Love 11

I'm so looking forward to Garcelle (and maybe another new housewife) being honest about how badly these bitches latest round of botox looks or how tacky their homes and fashions are. Yeah bring on the honesty!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

How does Teddy have any friends if she treats them like that?  Throwing them out before they finished eating?

No wonder she is such a miserable twat.

I'm wondering if they were 1) actually friends and 2)more than happy to have a reason the leave that trainwreck.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Feline Goddess said:

Candiace also referred to placecards as nametags on a recent episode of Potomac. 

As tacky as the usual decor aesthetic is for the Buca di Beppo chain, at least there's a consistency throughout the restaurant. The Capri room looks out of place and like it belongs in another restaurant. Fake grape vines, lemons and photos of random places in Italy ... what was Robert Earl thinking? 

There’s no such thing as bad publicity?

• Love 1