Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: Sex, Lies and Text Messages

• Start Topic

I also read that Denise is leaving the show and Brandi will be coming back full time 🙄🙄😞😞 And I am guessing this means that Garcelle will not be back

this might be the end of my watching this show

1677E6A8-05A8-4C9E-9B87-4B8C49616D35.thumb.jpeg.f68bf4c9d785a72c7b27e2ba96744b03.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Mar said:

I also read that Denise is leaving the show and Brandi will be coming back full time 🙄🙄😞😞 And I am guessing this means that Garcelle will not be back

this might be the end of my watching this show

1677E6A8-05A8-4C9E-9B87-4B8C49616D35.thumb.jpeg.f68bf4c9d785a72c7b27e2ba96744b03.jpeg

Ugh. This show has been my top guilty pleasure since it started. I don’t want to watch a bunch of mean girls. 

On 8/23/2020 at 5:16 PM, IslandGirl said:

Oh I agree that Brandi is scum, but Denise lying about her daughter being "so upset" with the sex-talk (when we actually saw her beautiful daughter laugh it off) has nothing to do with Brandi. Clearly it was Denise who was understandably upset about that kind of talk within earshot of the kids, but to lie & say it was her daughter was totally unnecessary. She could have just as easily told the truth & said I was upset by that talk near the kids' table...

...and I couldn't care less whether Denise & Brandi hooked up other than to say, "Hey Denise, you can do better!"

Denise said there was more talk with her daughter off camera. I also don’t recall her saying her daughter was “so upset,” just that it affected her. Not saying it didn’t happen, I just don’t remember that. I don’t disagree that it was probably more Denise being upset than her daughter, but I think it’s totally possible her daughter was indeed affected by the threesome talk, even if she wasn’t mortified or anything. 

• Love 12
10 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Ugh. This show has been my top guilty pleasure since it started. I don’t want to watch a bunch of mean girls. 

Denise said there was more talk with her daughter off camera. I also don’t recall her saying her daughter was “so upset,” just that it affected her. Not saying it didn’t happen, I just don’t remember that. I don’t disagree that it was probably more Denise being upset than her daughter, but I think it’s totally possible her daughter was indeed affected by the threesome talk, even if she wasn’t mortified or anything. 

Ya know, I liked Denise last season. A lot. She was a breath of fresh, less-pompous air on this show. The version we're getting this season is deceptive and weird.  Between exaggerating the threesome drama to lying about talking to Brandi, who IS Denise this season?

I wonder if she regrets being so open last season and is trying to over-correct for that. If that's true, it sucks because I liked Denise for that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Honestly, Denise lies so often, I don't believe there was more talk with her daughter off-camera especially because what we saw on camera was her lovely daughter saying, "Mom, we thought it was funny!" after Denise was kind of "leading the witness" so to speak, but it failed because she just didn't really care one way or the other! I think Denise WANTED her daughter to be upset, & she did tell the other ladies that she was when she really wasn't...

• Love 5
5 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Ya know, I liked Denise last season. A lot. She was a breath of fresh, less-pompous air on this show. The version we're getting this season is deceptive and weird.  Between exaggerating the threesome drama to lying about talking to Brandi, who IS Denise this season?

I wonder if she regrets being so open last season and is trying to over-correct for that. If that's true, it sucks because I liked Denise for that. 

My two cents - If I'm not mistaken, Denise went through some court things with Charlie around the time of filming.  I *think* he wanted to reduce payments to Denise or something.  Based on a few things Rinna said, I feel Denise tried to play more straight and narrow after some of her original risque comments to help her situation in court.  That's just my unsubstantiated take on things.

Denise would have fared better had she just been herself on the show (well, maybe a a tamer version given Charlie/courts).   As to Brandi, I do think she and Denise hooked up but I don't think it was a planned hook up. Either way, if they did hook up, Denise should own it, dismiss Brandi, and move on. 

It was pretty bad for Brandi to bring it up in the first place on the show.  She's not a cast member and didn't need to do that.  The only motive for doing so would be to get back on the show.

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, suomi said:

I think it's the edit, which is also highly evident with Vyle, Brandi, Rinna and Erika. 

I don't think it's solely the edit because in Denise's talking heads she has a very odd demeanor, kind of like she's drunk or wasted on something; she's very unappealing in those THs. And her scenes with Aaron are also extremely off-putting. She may be a great mother, & possibly a great wife, but she's not someone who would appeal to me as a friend. I can't stand Brandi, but I do believe Denise is not what she tries to appear to be...

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Agree with your comments 100 percent. The whole threesomegate is ridiculous. Denise freaks out about a conversation that her daughters might have heard at her party, to announcing on tv  in a TH that her husband would have been upset if she slept with Brandy only because he wasn't invited to join in. I am sure that would not bother her daughters in the least. As has been shown time and time again, Denise is a liar who is not bright enough to keep her stories straight. In addition she appears to want to erase the Denise who proudly insisted that she pay for a happy ending that her husband didn't even want, but since that is who Denise really is, it is not working. The question is why is Denise so desperate to become Denise 2.0?

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

I've been watching this show from the beginning, and if they are bringing Brandi back and people like Denise and Garcelle are leaving, then I'm not sure I'm interested in watching anymore. I honestly don't have a problem with Denise's inconsistencies. She was not mean to anyone, and certainly didn't try to ruin anyone's personal life by generating sick gossip in front of the camera. She would have been fine sticking with girls' trips and idiotic arguments, but this is 100% toxic. It's fine to bring in controversy (like, who called Radar online or whatever bullshit that is), but Brandi has already shown herself to be a truly awful person who sticks the knife in so deep that people just leave the show. I hope Lisa Rinna watches her back. She might get more than she bargained.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, IslandGirl said:

I don't think it's solely the edit because in Denise's talking heads she has a very odd demeanor, kind of like she's drunk or wasted on something; she's very unappealing in those THs. And her scenes with Aaron are also extremely off-putting. She may be a great mother, & possibly a great wife, but she's not someone who would appeal to me as a friend. I can't stand Brandi, but I do believe Denise is not what she tries to appear to be...

Denise was defintely not sober during those interviews - sad to say, but it does seem as if there’s a darker side to the free spirit she seemed to be last season.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, HeddaGabler said:

I've been watching this show from the beginning, and if they are bringing Brandi back and people like Denise and Garcelle are leaving, then I'm not sure I'm interested in watching anymore. I honestly don't have a problem with Denise's inconsistencies. She was not mean to anyone, and certainly didn't try to ruin anyone's personal life by generating sick gossip in front of the camera.

^^^^This^^^^

I also note Denise has three daughters (one is non-verbal but doesn't mean she can't hear) and we've seen one on camera saying she didn't have a problem with the threesome talk.   The other two?  Who knows.  

Bringing Brandi and Kim back will kill the franchise for me.  In fact, Bravo is sorta killing Bravo for me.  That makes me sad.

• Love 21
34 minutes ago, HeddaGabler said:

I've been watching this show from the beginning, and if they are bringing Brandi back and people like Denise and Garcelle are leaving, then I'm not sure I'm interested in watching anymore. I honestly don't have a problem with Denise's inconsistencies. She was not mean to anyone, and certainly didn't try to ruin anyone's personal life by generating sick gossip in front of the camera. She would have been fine sticking with girls' trips and idiotic arguments, but this is 100% toxic. It's fine to bring in controversy (like, who called Radar online or whatever bullshit that is), but Brandi has already shown herself to be a truly awful person who sticks the knife in so deep that people just leave the show. I hope Lisa Rinna watches her back. She might get more than she bargained.

I agree with ALL of this.  I really like Denise and I can forgive her any transgressions because I don't think she was malicious in any way - other than perhaps smack talking about the women behind closed doors - but who doesn't do that?!?!

Also, I really like Garcelle.  Garcelle is a breath of fresh air for me.  She's observant, articulate, in control, smart, a good mom, gets things done, isn't intimidated, etc.  I want to be more like Garcelle!

I also like Sutton.  Or at least I'd like to learn more.  She seems like a really interesting person.

• Love 15
33 minutes ago, albarino said:

^^^^This^^^^

I also note Denise has three daughters (one is non-verbal but doesn't mean she can't hear) and we've seen one on camera saying she didn't have a problem with the threesome talk.   The other two?  Who knows.  

Bringing Brandi and Kim back will kill the franchise for me.  In fact, Bravo is sorta killing Bravo for me.  That makes me sad.

Bravo is killing Bravo for sure - the only reason I watch these days is the lack of good programming due to the pandemic. All the laughs here help me stomach the idiocy of these shows - thanks everyone!

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, Jextella said:

I agree with ALL of this.  I really like Denise and I can forgive her any transgressions because I don't think she was malicious in any way - other than perhaps smack talking about the women behind closed doors - but who doesn't do that?!?!

Also, I really like Garcelle.  Garcelle is a breath of fresh air for me.  She's observant, articulate, in control, smart, a good mom, gets things done, isn't intimidated, etc.  I want to be more like Garcelle!

I also like Sutton.  Or at least I'd like to learn more.  She seems like a really interesting person.

I love Sutton & Garcelle too! And I don't think Denise is malicious, yes I talk smack too sometimes, but I do find her dishonest which for me is a show stopper...

• Love 1
Just now, IslandGirl said:

I love Sutton & Garcelle too! And I don't think Denise is malicious, yes I talk smack too sometimes, but I do find her dishonest which for me is a show stopper...

I agree about being dishonest, but I also think she had an "oops" moment.  She realized it too late in the game and had to go into self-defense mode - which included denying the truth where she felt she needed to.  I think if she comes back, she'll handle herself differently/better so that she doesn't have to lie.

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, Jextella said:

agree with ALL of this.  I really like Denise and I can forgive her any transgressions because I don't think she was malicious in any way - other than perhaps smack talking about the women behind closed doors - but who doesn't do that?!?!

Agree with the above. I found Sutton ridiculous at first, but I feel like there is a nicer more thoughtful person hiding in there somewhere. She actually seems a bit sad to me - like her entire identity is now wrapped up in buying designer clothes (ones that don't necessarily flatter her either). It's a shame she's not allowed to show family scenes, as I'm curious about how she would interact with her kids.

I like Garcelle and Denise together - Denise is much more relaxed and "herself" in Garcelle's presence. I think Denise has been evasive, and she definitely looks likes she's on something in her talking head interviews. I'm willing to give her a pass, because she doesn't seem malicious, and she's proven herself to be a decent stand-up person with regards to messy dealings with her ex, as well as her own and her ex's offspring. She also has a work ethic - soap operas are no joke when it comes to long work hours.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, albarino said:

^^^^This^^^^

Denise is a hypocrite.She professes to worry, ad nauseam, about a comment made at a party regarding a threesome. Yet she says on air that her hubby would have been mad not to be invited to a threesome involving herself and Brandi. So her daughters would be bent out of shape about a random comment, but not be embarrassed that their mother says in a TH for millions to hear that their step father would be upset not to be invited to have sex with their mother and her girlfriend? Add this to Denise "Happy Ending" Richards of last year, and mother Denise who posted a picture on Instragram of her daughters' step father,in bed and sporting an erection. She only took it down after her daughters complained. 

I liked Denise of last year, but Denise 2.0 is a hypocrite. She also has been mean, and lashed out to others (though usually drunk, like to Teddi at Kyle's party). I find it interesting that Denise has apparently said that Teddi is riding on her father's coat tails. That appears to be what Denise was doing last year with regards to Charlie. She mentioned him so often that I was wondering if it was written into her contract that she had to. Teddi OTOH pretty much never talks about her famous father. 

Garcelle is lucky that when she brought up whether Lisa's dancing had anything to do with her daughter's anorexia, Rinna didn't ask Garcelle whether anything she did as a mother contributed to her eldest son's drug addiction. Glass houses, and all that. Garcelle has several times asked questions out of the blue (like to Sutton regarding her money) that make her look like she is trying way too hard to be edgy and keep her diamond. I won't miss her at all if she does not return. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I find it interesting that Denise has apparently said that Teddi is riding on her father's coat tails. That appears to be what Denise was doing last year with regards to Charlie.

Yes, that is exactly the same.  I had never heard of Denise before this show and Charlie.  Teddy was an A-Lister since she was born.  🙂. Or not.

Edited by albarino
  • Love 1

A few years back, Rinna's spawn were laughing at people in that small town, I think where Lisa's parents lived.  They remarked about the fatties or something like that.  They learned from the best, nasty little bitches.  Garcelle's son had problems, but not the same ones that the Hamlin kids have shown.

If I were Denise and had to interact with Kyle, Teddi and Rinna, I'd be drunk or joining Mauricio in his favorite past time every chance I got.   

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

Denise is no more self-contradictory or hypocritical than the rest of them. If the big controversy stayed at what you can say to Denise in front of her kids, and what she says to the women on camera re: sex stuff, then fine. Go nuts. But, demanding that she admits publicly that she cheated on her husband is beyond the pale.

Denise has not gone after anyone to create a story line, unlike Kyle, Rinna, and Teddy. She has pushed back and called Teddi a shit-stirrer (accurate, IMO), which is the extent of her "mean-ness". 

• Love 22

Also, I should have added that if Bravo is losing the one single person of colour and bringing back two bottle blondes, it's a huge mistake. They should be diversifying their housewives, period. I would hope that the diversity of people would also bring a diversity of storylines and activities, rather than this monotonous/monotone crap that keeps occurring with this group of pseudo-rich white women.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, HeddaGabler said:

Denise is no more self-contradictory or hypocritical than the rest of them. If the big controversy stayed at what you can say to Denise in front of her kids, and what she says to the women on camera re: sex stuff, then fine. Go nuts. But, demanding that she admits publicly that she cheated on her husband is beyond the pale.

Denise has not gone after anyone to create a story line, unlike Kyle, Rinna, and Teddy. She has pushed back and called Teddi a shit-stirrer (accurate, IMO), which is the extent of her "mean-ness". 

Exactly. These ladies, and I use the term loosely, are gross. 

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, HeddaGabler said:

Also, I should have added that if Bravo is losing the one single person of colour and bringing back two bottle blondes, it's a huge mistake. They should be diversifying their housewives, period. I would hope that the diversity of people would also bring a diversity of storylines and activities, rather than this monotonous/monotone crap that keeps occurring with this group of pseudo-rich white women.

I will not be watching if they bring back Brandi!! I love Garcelle,Denise and Sutton, and this season Dorit. The rest can f**k off!! 😣

• Love 13
1 hour ago, albarino said:

Yes, that is exactly the same.  I had never heard of Denise before this show and Charlie.  Teddy was an A-Lister since she was born.  🙂. Or not.

I don't care if you dislike or hate Denise but you've gotta keep it real.

Fair enough if you want to paint Garcelle with the same brushstroke at Lisa R., at least Garcelle has the smarts to keep the oldest son off of the show.  We've seen Lisa's "chub-chub" dancing on You Tube to somehow counteract the criticism she's received regarding her children.  Oh, the son didn't also ask another to F*** off.  That Hamlin family must be so proud!

Not knowing who Denise Richards is might be an age thing???  She's been in several hit films but they are old.  She also had her own reality show a few years ago.  

19 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I will not be watching if they bring back Brandi!! I love Garcelle,Denise and Sutton, and this season Dorit. The rest can f**k off!! 😣

These 4 are my fav's too.  I've grown fond of Dorit the last two seasons.  I don't care much for any of the others.  With Dorinda's departure in NYC, I can't help but wonder if the OG's in other cities are a bit on edge.

We saw big shake ups in the OC and NYC.  I wouldn't be surprised to see them in NJ and BH.  Potomac and ATL seem ok for now and I never know what is going on with Dallas to care much (so long as Leanne never comes back).

• Love 4
3 hours ago, HeddaGabler said:

I Agree with you and also feel the same about the black franchises--RHOA and RHOP.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, albarino said:

I don't care if you dislike or hate Denise but you've gotta keep it real.

Fair enough if you want to paint Garcelle with the same brushstroke at Lisa R., at least Garcelle has the smarts to keep the oldest son off of the show.  We've seen Lisa's "chub-chub" dancing on You Tube to somehow counteract the criticism she's received regarding her children.  Oh, the son didn't also ask another to F*** off.  That Hamlin family must be so proud!

Have no idea what the bolded sentence means. I liked Denise last year, don't this year. That is my reality. Teddi many have gotten on the show because of her last name, but she pretty much never mentions her father. Denise mentions Charlie much less this year than last; last year she could not get through an episode without bringing up his name several times. Obviously she has had some success as an actress, but is hardly as well known as her ex. Others have wondered if the change in Denise has to do with issues with Charlie. It could certainly explain why she brings him up less this year than last.

Regarding Amelia saying that Garcelle should f**k off with her opinions (which, less face it, were about Ameila as well as her mother) I agree with her 100 percent, It may also be the only time I have liked Amelia.  

5 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Obviously she has had some success as an actress, but is hardly as well known as her ex.

I deleted that part of my post as I thought it was inappropriate in hindsight.  My apologies.

I don't really follow Hollywood all that much, and as I get older, I realize I don't know half the the people I read about in People magazine when I visit my hairdresser.  I know Denise Richards about as much as I know Charlie Sheen; it would never occur to me to consider him an A list celebrity and her a B list celebrity.  My opinion.

We disagree on Amelia Rinna and that is fine.  I'm glad she isn't my daughter so none of this really matters except her mother has chosen to make her an issue.  I would have a problem with my daughter if she verbalized she wanted a coworker of mine to fuck off but Amelia doesn't have anything going on in her life.  She has some failures behind her but I imagine the pressure is intense with LR as her mother.  Could you imagine growing up with a mom screaming "OWN IT" every time you got a B or C on a report card?!?.  Lordy.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

Bravo is killing Bravo for sure - the only reason I watch these days is the lack of good programming due to the pandemic. All the laughs here help me stomach the idiocy of these shows - thanks everyone!

Especially during the pandemic.  I just don't want anymore "mean".

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Jextella said:

Especially during the pandemic.  I just don't want anymore "mean".

Exactly. We have a pandemic and other issues in this country. There is enough to be sad and angry over and enough channels showing all the awful. I like for my escapist entertainment to be positive more than ever. I expect drama on Housewives, not an entire cast of mean girls. 

• Love 14
3 hours ago, albarino said:

I deleted that part of my post as I thought it was inappropriate in hindsight.  My apologies.

I don't really follow Hollywood all that much, and as I get older, I realize I don't know half the the people I read about in People magazine when I visit my hairdresser.  I know Denise Richards about as much as I know Charlie Sheen; it would never occur to me to consider him an A list celebrity and her a B list celebrity.  My opinion.

We disagree on Amelia Rinna and that is fine.  I'm glad she isn't my daughter so none of this really matters except her mother has chosen to make her an issue.  I would have a problem with my daughter if she verbalized she wanted a coworker of mine to fuck off but Amelia doesn't have anything going on in her life.  She has some failures behind her but I imagine the pressure is intense with LR as her mother.  Could you imagine growing up with a mom screaming "OWN IT" every time you got a B or C on a report card?!?.  Lordy.

I laughed at your comment about no longer knowing anyone in People magazine, as I  find the same thing - ha! I have though been around for pretty much all of Charlie Sheen's extensive career - both in movies and TV. He has been nominated for a couple of dozen industry awards over the years including 4 Emmys as Leading Actor for Two and a Half Men, He's won a half dozen awards including a Golden Globe for Best Actor in Spin City. My hubby is a big Two and a Half Men fan, and still watches the reruns. So in turn, so do I. It is a well written and well acted comedy,and Charlie deserves every one of his nominations/awards. I really don't know if Denise would even be considered a B actor. I have personally only seen her in a Friends episode many years ago and a couple of episodes of TAA1/2M. She has only been in a couple of movies that I have even heard of. She certainly is no where near Charlie in terms of acting accomplishments. Or her famous ex father in law, for that matter. 

Regardless though I liked Denise last year, and also have given her props for taking in Charlie's kids for a period years ago, and for adopting Eloise. She just seems like a very different person this year. 

As for Amelia Hamelin, Lisa asked her a question directly about how she felt about what Garcelle said. If one of my mother's coworkers stuck her nose in my business regarding my health, and insulted my mother, I would tell her to f**k off too. It isn't a word I use often or take lightly, but I would have no problem - at any age - using it in that situation. 

Thank you for the apology though - very much appreciated!! 

• Love 3
On 8/25/2020 at 10:22 AM, albarino said:

^^^^This^^^^

Yeah, I think Bravo is due for a revamp.  Nothing lasts forever, and in these crazy dark times, their formulas aren't working so well. They just make things more bleak.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 12

Denise is so different this season. I don’t follow these people’s actual lives as much as other People so so although I’ve heard of Charlie sheen and Denise before she came on this show I had no idea they were married or what went on there. She is so different (and I realize it could be editing) that I can’t help but wonder if Charlie threatened her with custody stuff with their kids over stuff that happened last season. Either that or if Aaron is somehow treating her weird or something. Or maybe something really did happen with Brandi and she’s afraid of losing Aaron.  It’s just such a weird vibe. These are just all things that have gone through my mind as I’ve watched the season. 

Edited by Spicymustard
  • Love 3

Denise is different this season because all season long all anyone has done to her is attack ... you cant have the fun loving Denise that bonds with the girls and tells stories when all they have done is berate her over and over and over ..... yes she isnt gonna act like she did last season because she has no chance to at every turn its attack attack attack ... lets be honest here... this she is trying to salvage her reputation talk doesn't hold water because from the moment this season has started they have Gunned for her and she was put on the offense .... when they couldn't get the mommy shamming ( how fucking ridiculous was that) to stick they dragged in tired old Brandi to attack and sat back with glee ... these woman are vile nasty hyenas....  

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 18

And I am sorry I wouldn't want to be friends with woman who went on Camera and dragged my underage children and inferred they were sluts because how could they NOT be look at their parents ... that is beyond disgusting  ... I dont care if Denise fucked everyone up and down the cali cost she still comes off 100000 times better then any of these Nasty harpies just for the fact she isnt talking shit about underage CHILDREN.... Hey Kyle someone talked that way about your precious children you would have lost your ever loving mind... and Rinna no one can speak about your husband but its ok to talk about someones children? and Erika Giiiiiiirl ....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 19
27 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Denise is different this season because all season long all anyone has done to her is attack ... you cant have the fun loving Denise that bonds with the girls and tells stories when all they have done is berate her over and over and over ..... yes she isnt gonna act like she did last season because she has no chance to at every turn its attack attack attack ... lets be honest here... this she is trying to salvage her reputation talk doesn't hold water because from the moment this season has started they have Gunned for her and she was put on the offense .... when they couldn't get the mommy shamming ( how fucking ridiculous was that) to stick they dragged in tired old Brandi to attack and sat back with glee ... these woman are vile nasty hyenas....  

I agree.  Denise also had major surgery while filming.  Wasn't she still recovering when she held her BBQ?  The BBQ where Denise was trying to play mediator between Kyle and Dorit over the most asinine argument, and Kyle started insulting Denise.  The women were out to get Denise even before Denise had the audacity to ask them to quiet down in front of the kids.

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I agree.  Denise also had major surgery while filming.  Wasn't she still recovering when she held her BBQ?  The BBQ where Denise was trying to play mediator between Kyle and Dorit over the most asinine argument, and Kyle started insulting Denise.  The women were out to get Denise even before Denise had the audacity to ask them to quiet down in front of the kids.

Yes to all of this. And for the three thousandth time if someone kept talking about threesomes in front of my daughter, my 14 year old daughter,  because Denise's daughter was 14 - after being asked not to, no matter if I'd been talking with my girlfriends earlier about what a freak I am, and then implied my daughter had threesomes at 14? I'd cut a bitch. But I don't think it's cool to attack and shame underage children about their supposed sexuality just because I don't like their mom. I have morals like that.

• Love 15
17 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Yes to all of this. And for the three thousandth time if someone kept talking about threesomes in front of my daughter, my 14 year old daughter,  because Denise's daughter was 14 - after being asked not to, no matter if I'd been talking with my girlfriends earlier about what a freak I am, and then implied my daughter had threesomes at 14? I'd cut a bitch. But I don't think it's cool to attack and shame underage children about their supposed sexuality just because I don't like their mom. I have morals like that.

well the daughter laughed and said it was ok excuse... No its NOT ok that's why they are not able to make decision on their own at that age ..... No 7yo and 14/15 yo need to hear grown ass woman talk about fucking with them standing a table over in PERSON I am sorry they are not grown ass woman... that's creepy in itself thinking its ok to talk to a underage Child (yes they are still children) about that shit ...they are not your friends they are your children and as their parent and as adults its your job to know the difference ..Any Adult Man or Woman that claims to be Best friends with their underage children needs to seek help quickly they are not your best friend you should not be treating them like a best friend you are their parent your job is to guide them in life and set boundaries  not be their best friend .....Denise was in her right as their parent to say STOP it and she got dragged for that ...This season has made me dislike every one of these vile hypocritical woman soo much its sad

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 12

Alright- so if (according to Brandi) Denise and Aaron have an understanding that Denise can be with girls, how come no other women/fame whores have come out of the woodwork? Or, if they don’t have an understanding since all the stories keep changing, wouldn’t there still be a history of Denise being with women? Seems fishy (pun intended) that (if any of this actually happened) Denise was so overcome with desire for Brandi that they stared fooling around after dinner the first night they hung out.

This story has more holes than a colander.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 8/25/2020 at 12:56 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

Denise is a hypocrite.She professes to worry, ad nauseam, about a comment made at a party regarding a threesome.

Technically, she professed to worry, briefly, about the threesome comment, and the others threw it back in her face ad nauseum 😄  

On 8/25/2020 at 2:26 PM, HeddaGabler said:

I don't care about skin and hair color, but I would say if they are losing one of their only women who actually has an interesting life to bring back two drunken nobodies who do nothing, they are making a huge mistake!

• Love 7

The Skeleton Twins are like 2 high school wannabes cruising by the party they weren't invited to, lurking around, looking for an opportunity to crash. So obviously scripted, yet so in character for the dehydrated BG. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Brandi now bitching because she wasnt made a fulltime housewife and compensated for the shit show she brought to me is so funny now ..... this was never about anything other then her being back on the show .And i wanna know who is they when she said they call me? is it production or the other housewives? ...“I enjoy doing things with the other women but I feel like the carrot has been dangled for so many years. They call me back for a couple things. I make no money and then they use me the whole season for their PR.....

https://realityblurb.com/2020/08/29/brandi-glanville-accuses-rhobh-producers-of-using-her-for-a-storyline-but-refusing-to-pay-her-as-a-housewife-slams-cast-for-not-being-authentic-and-sending-her-cease-and-desists-left-and-right/

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Brandi now bitching because she wasnt made a fulltime housewife and compensated for the shit show she brought to me is so funny now ..... this was never about anything other then her being back on the show .And i wanna know who is they when she said they call me? is it production or the other housewives? ...“I enjoy doing things with the other women but I feel like the carrot has been dangled for so many years. They call me back for a couple things. I make no money and then they use me the whole season for their PR.....

https://realityblurb.com/2020/08/29/brandi-glanville-accuses-rhobh-producers-of-using-her-for-a-storyline-but-refusing-to-pay-her-as-a-housewife-slams-cast-for-not-being-authentic-and-sending-her-cease-and-desists-left-and-right/

Brandi is such a putz.  She's not paid like a housewife because she isn't a housewife.  Hopefully, no matter low long she lowers herself to be Bravo's bitch, she won't ever be a housewife.  Bravo's Bitch Brandi...has a nice ring to it.  Of course Bravo is using her, they are using all of them for our entertainment, and if she's willing to put on her clown nose and floppy shoes, then it's all on her. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

Brandi is such a putz.  She's not paid like a housewife because she isn't a housewife.  Hopefully, no matter low long she lowers herself to be Bravo's bitch, she won't ever be a housewife.  Bravo's Bitch Brandi...has a nice ring to it.  Of course Bravo is using her, they are using all of them for our entertainment, and if she's willing to put on her clown nose and floppy shoes, then it's all on her. 

I can't muster up that much sympathy for Brandi in this situation.  She met up with production to get her microphone more than once this season.  If she didn't demand her coins before strapping it on, then it's all on her.  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

If she didn't demand her coins before strapping it on, then it's all on her.  

That's what I'm saying.  Most people know ahead of time what they are going to be paid before they take the "job."  Then they either accept the job or they don't.  She knew what she was getting into and I have no sympathy for her either.  None.  Too little too late, and now she wants to cry victim...again.  Oh man, I hope they don't bring Brandi back.

• Love 3
On 8/20/2020 at 10:41 AM, Happy Camper said:

That heart to heart talk between Rinna and Amelia. So natural. So unrehearsed. So real and unscripted. Well, until someone on Reddit pointed out that during that conversation, Amelia wore two different hats.

amelia.jpg.e30f0174923b89510a948ce6ccbf5918.jpg

Very late to the party. The first hat was with SpaceX logo, maybe Bravo didn’t have permission to use it.