Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: Sex, Lies and Text Messages

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, swankie said:

Well, Teddi knows for sure after this episode.  Denise told Garcelle straight out that she really can't stand Teddi. So it turns out Teddi's instincts were on point.  

I can't believe that Teddi confronting Denise in a very public forum about personal events wouldn't cause Denise to dislike, if not actively hate, Teddi.   So regardless of how deep Denise's feelings for Teddi were before Rome, there is no way she doesn't dislike her now.  If it were me, I would have thought about how much I cared for Denise's feelings.  I would either request a private meeting with Denise to go over the comments or not give it another thought.  My reaction to the words is much more important than the words.  I don't expect everyone to like me or approve of 100% of my actions, but if the friendship is true then I would fight for it.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
9 hours ago, Miss Slay said:

Could Lisa Rinna and Kyle be anymore transparent? it's obvious that they want Denise off the show. They are literally using the Vanderpump playbook - invoking her name and calling Denise "manipulative". 

Oh please ladies.

I think the playbook was always Kyle's. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

Rinna's spawn is staying in a $5,700 per month 1 bedroom apartment?  That is absolutely insane.  And of course the brat needs help paying it.  How else is an 18 year old going to pay that rent?  How about the Hamlins tell her that if she isn't going to school, she's going to get a job?  That's pretty much what my friends and I were told -- and guess what?  It worked.  

My mind is blown.  I keep reading this, but trust me, I'm not comprehending it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Why is Kim and Brandi coming to the baby shower, I don’t think they even know her. It’s Kyle shit stirring so sure. 

Well, to be fair, Teddy probably has at least met Kim. 

It would be difficult for them not to have met when Teddy's head is always up Kyle's ass even when the show's not filming.    

12 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

Giving a polite excuse for missing a party causes distrust?  Kyle sounds like is an imbecile.  

FTFY.

12 hours ago, Suzes said:

Teddy said point blank she doesn’t know Brandy, but yet Brandy is at her baby shower? And through the magic of editing, they show Brandy asking if she can come and Teddy saying yes.... This show is ridiculous, they will jump through hoops to make these ladies not look like the petty, viscous bitches they’ve been. Must be because they’re getting some flack for the story line they have to try and validate.

And really, inviting herself to an event at which she doesn't even know the guest of honor?  

Of course, it's Brandy, so I don't know why I'm sometimes surprised by her inappropriateness.  

12 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

Kyle keeps saying she feels bad for Denise.  No she doesn't.  She enjoys this.

Yep.  It keeps people from looking too closely at Mauricio's financial shenanigans and reported affairs.  

12 hours ago, chewycandy said:

That’s a first...kicking your friends out of your baby shower. 

And weren't they still eating?  

The looks on their faces were priceless.  

I wouldn't have left.  My ass would have sat tight, ordered another drink, and watched that Beverly Hills shit hit the fan.

12 hours ago, BloggerAloud said:

That scene in the kitchen with Kyle and Rinna and Kyle's testimonial makes it seem like Kyle has figured out which way the wind is blowing when it comes to how things are going to be perceived with the Denise storyline and is trying to get out of its way. The problem is she is too much a part of it, especially in getting on camera.

And can anyone tell me why the actual fuck Kyle was dressed like a lost member of Sgt Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band while cooking?  

I thought it was terribly gauche they were eating in their outerwear last week, but this might be even more of a head scratcher.  

11 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I hope Denise doesn't come back next season. It's not because I hate her; It's because I don't want to see another season of her vs. the rest of the women. Furthermore, I don't think Denise is cut out for reality TV. She's too protective over her image and cares too much about what people think. If she came back next season, it will be more scenes of her walking out anytime she was confronted about something she didn't want hear and her telling Bravo to cut footage that showed her in an unflattering light.

I'm curious to see if she'll be back next season.

I understand she has a lot of shit going on with Charlie and child support and custody and other bullshit.  If she's trying to keep a low profile, being on a show with these thirsty jackals is probably not the best way to go.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 15
12 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I hope Denise doesn't come back next season. It's not because I hate her; It's because I don't want to see another season of her vs. the rest of the women. Furthermore, I don't think Denise is cut out for reality TV. She's too protective over her image and cares too much about what people think. If she came back next season, it will be more scenes of her walking out anytime she was confronted about something she didn't want hear and her telling Bravo to cut footage that showed her in an unflattering light.

I thought Denise signed a 4 year contract with Bravo at $1 million per season. I am not sure if she can opt out after 2 years.

https://radaronline.com/videos/denise-richards-signs-4-million-rhobh-contract/

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

No wonder Mauricio is always stoned and checked out.

I am surprised that Mauricio is always appearing stoned this season on camera. He used to use his appearances to promote his real estate agency.

It's not good for his image as the CEO of a real estate agency to appear  stoned on camera.

Edited by oakville
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
16 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

And I do believe Brandy has always referred to someone as "Hey Pretty."  Although I've tried to bleach the memories of her from my brain, I seem to recall there was at least one other housewife she referred to as "My Pretty" or something similar.  

I remember her calling someone "Kitty Cat" all the time.  Don't remember who it was but it annoyed the crap out of me.

I remembering seeing that Chicago preview clip with Erika when it was released in the spring.  It sounded much better when I saw it.  I wonder how much work they did on it between what she was watching and what got released.  

• Love 7

The reason fo these unending attacks is quite clear to me.

Denise just wrapped her season on a soap and. went  to Spain to film a TV series with Jane Seymour. What do the rest of these botches have going on?

Thw only one gainfully employed is Garcelle and she recognized this for the jealous bullshit that it is.

Oh and Sutton who is also gainfully employed spending her ex-husbands money. That is a full time job.

• LOL 3
  • Love 18

A gogo dancer? Is this 1965? You can say it, Erika. Stripper. Say it with me.

I don't know what Erica did or didn't do, or whether she's playing something down, but there is a difference between go-go dancer and stripper (at least here in NJ there is).

Erika will be 50 next year, which means she went to New York/New Jersey in the late '80s since she said she left Atlanta at 18. It's possible New Jersey still had gogo bars over 30 years ago.

As far as I know, we still have them now (and, judging by the cheap local commercials, they seem...interesting. We have one ad in which the girls are borderline catatonic, and seemingly at gunpoint, while touting the excellence of their place of employment--including the food, such as pizza that seems to be near impossible to bite through and "famous" fried mac & cheese, unceremoniously plopped onto an otherwise unadorned dirty plate.

ETA: Again, I don't know what Erica did or when, but just confirmed that, yes, we still have go-go bars in Jersey and that they are not the same as strip (or, ahem, gentlemen's) clubs.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

the place Erika worked at was a strip club it wasnt a GoGo bar .... I love  me some Erika but lets not try to white wash what she did ..... Her trying to say she was a GoGo dancer is just a more polite term for her being a stripper.. I have nothing against stripping hey make your money any way you want and can ... but be honest ..."own it"

United States. The term go-go bar is often used for certain sorts of strip clubs. In regions where the term is used, go-go bars are considered lower in class when compared to gentlemen's clubs, which offer a more coordinated and show-centric experience.

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, swankie said:

Being upset because someone smiles in your face but then tells everybody behind your back that they hate you doesnt have anything to do with having to grow up.  It has to do with being upset about being around a two faced liar in your group.  Denise is a lying liar who lies.  I don't understand why she gets a pass.  Practically everything she's said this season has been a lie.  She is a major flip flopper.  She's acting like Kyle and Teddi made up what Brandi said.  They only confronted you about something someone else said about you. Ffs, don't kill the messenger as they say!

Agreed. I don't think that Teddy thinks everyone has to like her, I think she is someone who has pretty clear-cut ways of operating and doesn't put a lot of filters on letting you know where she stands. So for her to be all fake-y nice to someone she knows has called her pathetic and doesn't like her? Doesn't compute. I know this gets thrown around a lot, but I wonder if Teddy is on the spectrum in some way. Social subtle-ties just throw her. And I like her for it. (I'll sit over here in my corner).

The other thing that probably grates for all of them is that Denise just isn't doing her job. I think the only events she's stayed more than a few minutes at this season were the one at her home and the dinner in Italy - even that she tried to walk out on but was urged back by the production crew. I think if the production crew is telling you to go back to work, then it's pretty clear there's some frustration. At the majority of events this season she has shown up, started to beef with someone and then stormed out (to go to a strip club for dinner apparently). If I was working with her and knew that she was getting paid beucoup bucks but was only spending fifteen minutes filming while I sat there for a couple hours? Would certainly irk me. And "calling in sick" when they all know she's done this time after time this season and just wants to get out of it? Nope. 

Edited to add: Garcelle - I don't love her or hate her at this point. What I find puzzling is that she's a bomb-thrower (asking Sutton about her money and mentioning Lisa's me-me-me stuff) but then immediately backtracks, sometimes to their face like with Lisa but more often in her talking heads. She seems like she's really picking up on the nuances and speaks her truth but contradicts herself in her own talking heads. So I'm not a fan at this point, just more intrigued about how her trajectory as a reality cast person will go.

Edited by Pop Tart
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, oakville said:

I am surprised that Mauricio is always appearing stoned this season on camera. He used to use his appearances to promote his real estate agency.

It's not for his image as the CEO of a real estate agency to appear as a stoned on camera.

Mauricio had a massive fraud lawsuit hanging over his head during filming.  So he was a bit preoccupied when the cameras were rolling.  I believe his lawyers told him not to use the show to promote The Agency while the case was going on.  It seems Mauricio interpreted keep a low profile to mean stay at home and smoke some (legal) weed.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13
29 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I really enjoyed the scene of Garcelle and Denise at Garcelle's house.

I don't care for the overbuilt subdivision location, but the interior of Garcelle's home is lovely. Loved the abundant kitchen cabinetry. That aside, I like her and Denise's friendship. I did want to see more interaction between Ice Queen Erika and Garcelle. I really liked their dynamic over lunch early on in the season. 

I was disappointed that Garcelle apologized to Rinna. For me Rinna is the new Tamra, the HW I disliked the most.

I was a bit shocked to actually see Erika's skin without makeup.  Her makeup artists are really good. Her foundation always looks so flawless and dewy without looking oily or greasy. 

• Love 20
40 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

How does Teddy have any friends if she treats them like that?  Throwing them out before they finished eating?

No wonder she is such a miserable twat.

Or she was shielding them from the hate-fest to come (cake had already been served).

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

I thought puppygate was beyond silly, but is season takes the cake. 

I'd consider puppygate a legitimate "Dorit, you're an asshole and a terrible person, and anyone who outed you is a hero and anyone who defends you is awful" scandal.  But this "Denise, you.... didn't tell your Bravo co-workers on camera for public broadcast that you had an affair with a weirdo lunatic" is not what I'd call a scandal.

Edited by Lassus
  • LOL 2
  • Love 20

If Denise had gone to the Bucca De Beppo Baby Shower would Brandi have been at the table at any point? I think they had Brandi on stand bye in case the Denise called in sick to that party just so there would be some sort of conversation about it on camera.  

Brandi says she does not lie but her mouth gets her in trouble, she is rude and coarse and I am not entertained by her at all.  Her yelling about how she and Denise hooked up and how she sucked Denise's lady business (I am guessing that is what was bleeped) at the table was just too much.

Denise could have easily gotten this whole mess taken care of if she was honest about it, she could have said yes she did the nasty with Brandi, it was not her finest hour but it happened then she could have fessed up to Aaron who would have been cool about it according to Denise.  That would have taken the wind out of Brandi's sail.  I myself would have flung myself off the highest bridge I could find If I had slept with Brandi, ick, there are so many other women that would have been better choices but Brandi is just ick.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I doubt Brandi for multiple reasons:  1.) Brandi's a terrible human being and a liar, 2.) not a single TXT  that's been reported by Brandi herself shows anything regarding an affair, and 3.) I know we've all done things we regret, but it seems to me that Denise could - and would - REALLY do better for an affair partner.

EDIT: Then again, Aaron seems like a total loser so far, so WTF do I know.

Edited by Lassus
  • LOL 3
  • Love 17
5 minutes ago, Lassus said:

I doubt Brandi for multiple reasons:  1.) Brandi's a terrible human being and a liar, 2.) not a single TXT  that's been reported by Brandi herself shows anything regarding an affair, and 3.) I know we've all done things we regret, but it seems to me that Denise could - and would - REALLY do better for an affair partner.

I didn't see anything incriminating in the texts we were shown, either.  

As far as I could tell, they were the text equivalents of those ridiculous air kisses these women are so fond of.  

I thought they read like a couple of acquaintances bullshitting back and forth making plans that will likely never come to pass.  

Of course, there's always the possibility that production is saving juicier ones for the reunion.  

I dread the reunion.  I just know that dumpster fire Brandy is going on it for a good amount of time, on overdrive with her irritating squeaky/screechy voice talking over everyone.  Ugh.

• Love 15

I had to watch that pile on in the restaurant for second time and it just confirmed what I thought about it the first time: this seemed to me like some very badly acted horrible melodramatic soap opera. The overly dramatic gesturing and Erica's line - "I asked her point blank: is Brandi laying? and she said yes!" - that sounded like she practiced with an acting coach for her role of Roxi? Totally unnatural voice for her. The second "coincidental" occurrence of Brandy when she is needed to help with the oh so dramatic story line... "What's happening?" Ready to provide "evidence". Poor Rinna being "so uncomfortable" becouse Denise is not there while they are talking and can't defend herself. Those text messages sounded just like what I imagine people in showbiz would be like - overly familiar with each other and like the fake "love you's"  and "you look fabulous" or "Dorit designed this amaaahzing Capri room" the Housewifes talk to each other all the time. Why is the only person making any sense Garcelle and... Dorit? Those friends of Tedi had to leave the room becouse they can't learn their lines and to not witness how orchestrated by Kyle, Rinna and producers this whole shitshow was. Wonder how many takes they had to do...

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I didn't see anything incriminating in the texts we were shown, either.  

As far as I could tell, they were the text equivalents of those ridiculous air kisses these women are so fond of.  

I thought they read like a couple of acquaintances bullshitting back and forth making plans that will likely never come to pass.  

Of course, there's always the possibility that production is saving juicier ones for the reunion.  

I dread the reunion.  I just know that dumpster fire Brandy is going on it for a good amount of time, on overdrive with her irritating squeaky/screechy voice talking over everyone.  Ugh.

Brandi was not present for the reunion filming.  The story goes, she was supposed to be there, but Denise sent a cease and desist letter to stop it, so Andy will do a separate sit-down with Brandi.  I don't know if that has even been filmed.

• Useful 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

How does Teddy have any friends if she treats them like that?  Throwing them out before they finished eating?

No wonder she is such a miserable twat.

Are they really friends? Or employees/production staff who played extras in last night's debacle?  I hope they were led into another room where they could finish their meals.  Buca Di Peppo turned into Hells Kitchen last night.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Brandi was not present for the reunion filming.  The story goes, she was supposed to be there, but Denise sent a cease and desist letter to stop it, so Andy will do a separate sit-down with Brandi.  I don't know if that has even been filmed.

Well that's good news.  I can just fast forward when her segment comes on...as Vicki Gunvalson would say, "WOO HOO"  😄 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I certainly hope there is not a separate interview for Brandi, no one gives a damn who she fucked and she's non -essential !  

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
4 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Bravo has really sunk to a low place when it takes a cease and desist letter.

• Love 10
13 hours ago, Callaphera said:

People who pride themselves on being "brutally honest" and "owning it" are usually just using that as an excuse to be an asshole. Shit-talking to a person you can trust is a stress relieving exercise. It's self care, really. It's probably on those self care checklists, right after "bubble bath" and before "four square breathing to center yourself". 

yes !!!!

• Love 7