Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E15: Sex, Lies and Text Messages

• Start Topic

Rinna used the "I WAS MANIPULATED" storyline when she and Eileen were first on the show.  She finally decided that LVP had manipulated her into discussing the possibility that Yolanda had Munschausen disease and not Lyme - like it was a fucking revelation that she was so weak mentally that LVP just thought circles around her.  Rinna came  to this exact revelation regarding Denise.  For someone who is always telling everyone to "own it", it seems that she never does herself.  She's unbearable.  And apparently also stupid if she's so easily manipulated. 

• Love 14
52 minutes ago, Jel said:

The best part of that is the "See a manager for access". It makes me think of a crummy roadside motel where, when you want to go swimming, you have to go to the office to get the manager to unlock the padlock on the chain-link fence gate. IT's not a high falutin' vibe!

Or the gas station attendant for a key to the bathroom. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

If I see one more ham-fisted piece of dialogue

It's the clumsy, transparent producer manipulations, complete with bad acting (Erika specializes in the downcast eyes), that is driving me away (again).

Also, Denise in her THs with the animal print is baked out of her mind.

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

I'm watching Veronica Mars on Hulu. I totally forgot that Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin were on it.

I remembered Harry on it but not Lisa...

Harry is an excellent actor, Lisa is... Lipsa?

9 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I, like many folks here, have watched all eps in all seasons. I get almost personally affronted when Bravo tries to rewrite history they filmed and aired

Exactly!!!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 8/19/2020 at 10:19 PM, tranquilidade said:

I think Rinna has an obsession with being skinny and this IMO had to be a negative influence on a person living with her who had any tendency to the disorder.  People I know with children who recovered are very careful not to comment on eating or weight to avoid triggering a relapse even years after proper weight and eating is achieved.  Knowing her daughter suffers with this life threatening problem makes Rinna's behavior reckless and despicable. 

Rinna and her daughter’s quick dismissal of external influences having an impact on her condition is typical denial. It shows no insight into eating disorders and mental health issues. This type of thing does not occur in a vacuum and is a FAMILY issue. And for daughter to say her psychiatrist told her that she was cured 100% in one year! Omg....it doesn’t work that way, These things are deep rooted. They are life long issues and relapse is common. If Rinna knew anything about it, she’d know that what her daughter said was 100% BS. The family is sad. No wonder LR is so miserable. Lots of dysfunction. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 19

I have just watched the show and haven’t read any comments so this may have been said, but Brandi looks to me like she’s heading in the direction of cat woman with all the plastic surgery

• Love 11
On 8/18/2020 at 6:08 PM, Happy Camper said:

I don't believe that it's a surprise baby shower. Didn't we see a scene where Kyle and Teddi were planning the shower? When Brandi suddenly showed up because she happened to be waiting in the car for Kim?  Do the producers think that we viewers are stupid? What a coincidence.

Hey Producers! We are not as stupid (like Teddi) as you think. 

Time to go back to the drawing boards.

Nope we’re not the stupids but they sure are.  I swear I heard Denises voice comment on the pictures in one of the rooms at the shower....i rewound it to make sure.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 8/19/2020 at 9:29 AM, suomi said:

I misunderstood or read it too fast at first, I thought the comments were made by one of the daughters. It was Rinna!

Sheds light on when a daughter was crabbing because Harry Hamlin was offering her a hamburger or whatever in the backyard and HH said to Rinna "This is all YOUR fault." And daughter flipped good ol' dad the bird.

No wonder he holes up in Canada. 

Camping no less!

• Love 3
On 8/19/2020 at 6:17 PM, Legalbeagle421 said:

I can’t imagine having a conversation with my mom and saying “I would politely tell your friend to f**k off.” I just can’t with these people. 😩

.....and on camera 🎥 no less to be seen by all of us!

• Love 8
On 8/19/2020 at 6:48 PM, Suzes said:

Teddy said point blank she doesn’t know Brandy, but yet Brandy is at her baby shower? And through the magic of editing, they show Brandy asking if she can come and Teddy saying yes.... This show is ridiculous, they will jump through hoops to make these ladies not look like the petty, viscous bitches they’ve been. Must be because they’re getting some flack for the story line they have to try and validate.

I think they all just show up on set, wherever that might be and are more or less handed their lines.  They never have normal adult conversations or interactions.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I remembered Harry on it but not Lisa...

Harry is an excellent actor, Lisa is... Lipsa?

They made a movie together in 2001 called Sex, Lies and Obsession. A sex addiction blows up a marriage. Has anyone seen it? IIRC my opinion was that she dialed it back to a very believable degree and he was quite good in it. 

• Love 6
On 8/20/2020 at 10:27 AM, Rahul said:

Dorit was awful for what she did, but many people are warming up to her this year because she's broken away from the rest of the coven and questioning Kyle's motives for bringing Brandi around to "speak her truth." I still don't like Dorit but can appreciate her being one of the few dissenting voices of reason, along with Garcelle.

Dammit Dorit! Quit being reasonable! Don't make me like you! Your designer wear is still beyond absurd. Seriously, do these women have ANY inkling of how ridiculous they look? Their outfits are NOT flattering or attractive.

Shame about the CAP-ri room. I mean, marginally better than the wall-to-wall kitsch everywhere else in the restaurant, but It sort of looked like Dorit just went to Michael's and hung a bunch of fake flowers and lemons from the ceiling.

I was disappointed that Garcelle kept backtracking and apologizing after her awesome call-outs on Rinna. And she's absolutely right about Rinna's "own it" nonsense. It's exhausting. And only seems to apply to people other than Rinna. I really liked the way Garcelle's house looked once it was all decorated, and I enjoyed seeing her interact alone with Denise. I wouldn't mind hanging out with those two.

I am so sick of this nonsense between Denise & Brandy. I really wish Denise would have just shrugged and said "yeah, and?" when confronted with what Brandy said. Brandy is just crude and gross. And I'm so, so tired of Lisa and her lips and her stupid hair, and her spoiled do-nothing daughters. I'd be hiding out in another country too if I were Harry Hamlin.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, endure said:

I have just watched the show and haven’t read any comments so this may have been said, but Brandi looks to me like she’s heading in the direction of cat woman with all the plastic surgery

Yep, she's one or two procedures away from looking exactly like Jocelyn Wildenstein. A shame because she was once naturally pretty. Maybe her outsides are starting to match her insides, because she's an awful dumpster fire of a person.

• Love 9

Finally watched it this morning. And my conclusion is that Brandi's "proof" of a sexual relationship isn't really "proof."  But clearly she did have a friendship with Denise to a level that Denise wasn't truthful about. And that again, Denise is lying about trash-talking Erika and Teddi, and while she wasn't required to trash-talk them to their face unprovoked, when confronted about whether or not she said such things, she should have diplomatically been truthful about that.

I come back to again thinking that, much as everyone here dislikes her, Teddi's reactions are the ones that I can understand the most. She truly doesn't care about whether or not Denise and Brandi had sex. She does understandably care about whether or not Denise is telling people she dislikes her. And she can tell that Denise dislikes her, despite the fact that Denise is two-facedly denying it.  Hallelujah, Denise finally admits it on camera, but she should probably stop pretending to Teddi's face that she has no problem with her.  She doesn't have to like Teddi but she should have enough respect for her to not lie to her face. 

I did actually agree with Garcelle re Rinna - I do think it was inappropriate for Rinna to basically put the spotlight on her when it comes to Erika's Chicago appearance.  Garcelle should have just stood by the criticism, though. 

ETA: Dorit is turning me around on her a smidge. I appreciate the fact that she flat out told Brandi that she just doesn't believe her. I still think she's pretentious, though. 

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Love 14
On 8/20/2020 at 8:28 AM, escatefromny said:

They are place cards not “name tags” .... what is wrong with these women?!?!? 

How much time do you have?

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

So the crux of this is that I am supposed to think Denise is a mom-shaming hypocrite because she may have bad mouthed the women who have been talking shit about her, her husband and her kids (yep, talking to you Erika) and who have brought in a known liar onto the show to spout some unbelievably suspect yet personal information and whose only proof is her questionable word and some text messages that pretty much only show her reaching out Brandi who seems to be politely blowing her off Hollywood style? Yeah, no. These Howives must think we are as dumb as they actually are!

• Love 21
On 8/20/2020 at 2:29 PM, bichonblitz said:

When is the tightly pulled back super high ponytail going out of style? I'm tired of seeing these women with their fake pony's.

That’s a Croydon facelift. It’s supposed to pull everything up and smooth it out.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Just to show you how much Brandy is a lying fame whore, she is all over social media saying that Bill Clinton groped her and felt up her breasts when taking a photo with her and Eddie. This came about because Clinton was in the news because he spoke at the convention.

Not that this hard to believe but it is indicative of Brandy’s lying narcissistic personality. Everybody wants to have sex with Brandy.

In fact she claims she gave Jack Kennedy a hand job.

She has the texts to prove it.

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Just to show you how much Brandy is a lying fame whore, she is all over social media saying that Bill Clinton groped her and felt up her breasts when taking a photo with her and Eddie. This came about because Clinton was in the news because he spoke at the convention.

Not that this hard to believe but it is indicative of Brandy’s lying narcissistic personality. Everybody wants to have sex with Brandy.

In fact she claims she gave Jack Kennedy a hand job.

She has the texts to prove it.

Well, God help me, I went to look for this pic and found it. Typical Brandi half-truth. Yes, there's a pic with her, some other woman, Eddie Cibrian, and Bill Clinton, but zero sign of any boob groping.  If anything, she's the one who appears to be leaning in a little. Her husband's hand is kind of under her breast I guess, but that's not Bill Clinton. 

If she's going to lie about something as easily verifiable as that, what else will she lie about?

I don't know if I can post it without paying for it, but if you are curious it is on Wire Image.com, put Eddie Cibrian in the search box, go to page four, scroll down about halfway et voila!

• Love 4
On 8/19/2020 at 6:44 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

So Denise is very serious that she’s “very married” and doesn’t cheat on her husband, as of last episode, but in her confessional she says with a big grin on her face that if she told Aaron she had sex with Brandi, he’d simply ask why he wasn’t involved.  This isn’t another lie, but it’s yet another inconsistency in her philosophy.  It’s hard to keep up.  It reminds me of RHNJ season 4 Melissa, who was outraged at the idea that someone would accuse her of working at a strip club, and then she interviewed that it would have been stupid not to work there because the money is so good.  I feel like I say this every week, but please pick a lane, please pick a story.  Or just shut up about it.  

That Bucco de Peppo outfit Dorit was wearing for Teddi’s baby shower was awful, and it made her hips look huge when they’re not.  I would say that look was not just bad, but atrocious.  Lisa looked amazing though.  She may have horrible behavior, but there’s no denying that she looks fabulous for someone in her late fifties.  I don’t see any wrinkles.  It’s hard to believe she’s older than Kim, although Kim looked much better at Teddi’s baby shower than she did last time we saw her in that ponytail.  Of course, it’s natural for Kim to be invited to Teddi’s baby shower.  We all know about the famous Kim-Teddi friendship that goes back...five minutes.  

Kyle and Teddi pronounced “Capri, Italy” as “CAP-pri” with the emphasis on the first syllable.  That’s not only incorrect, but I’ve never heard anyone bungle the word “Capri” before in my life.  Oh, and place cards are now name tags.  Leave it to Kyle and Teddi to sound like bumpkins.

I can’t believe how little is happening on this show that Garcelle tells Lisa kind of politely but kind of bitchily that Lisa mentions that she was Roxy Hart too often and the screen fades to black with mouths agape.  If that had happened on RHNYC, not only would it be the least aggressive thing that happened all episode, there wouldn’t even be a bite missed between the casual swearing that would ensue.  In the Berkshires, no one even missed a bite of Chinese food when Dorinda shoved Luann out of the door because she allegedly wasn’t paying Sonja enough for cabaret.  

That was such a set-up, Sutton and Garcelle leaving and Brandi coming in.  Then Teddi’s real friends have to leave the baby shower before Brandi drops a dime on Denise?!?  Where they do that at???  Bravo, Bravo, Bravo, I’m pretty much ready to throw in the towel here.  

I don't know how you're supposed to pronounce Capri, so I did a Google search.  https://www.youtube.com//watch?v=tofZFzTG0IY

The voice doing the pronouncing sounds like a native Italian speaker and I'll be damned.  He pronounced it KA-pre.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 7
On 8/19/2020 at 7:31 PM, ancslove said:

Again, Teddi is really just concerned about whether Denise is silently hating her every time they meet.  I think she's been the most consistent in this whole mess.  Does Denise secretly hate the group, and Teddi most of all?  And I think Denise's big, fatal mistake was not saying straight up that she's not fond of Teddi.  She could have cushioned it with "I don't know you all that well, we don't have much in common, I just haven't clicked with you yet."  

But now, Brandi's shown that she and Denise do have a close friendship, and Teddi won't believe anything Denise tries to say any more.  The text messages wouldn't actually be that bad (nothing in there about the other women), if Denise hadn't already tried to downplay her relationship with Brandi so severely. For the record, I don't think the language is all that indicative of anything, except that Denise might be mirroring Brandi's slew of endearments, which is rather common among friends.  But the amount of texts show that they talked more than "once or twice".

This is the whole problem with lying in the first place.  Now Denise cries the blues that "no matter what I say, I'm not believed".  Yeah, that's pretty much how it works. 

There were ways she could have protected her privacy and not lied about anything.  But play fast and loose with your own credibility and it's a natural consequence that people just don't trust what you have to say anymore.  And I think that's fair.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

This is the whole problem with lying in the first place.  Now Denise cries the blues that "no matter what I say, I'm not believed".  Yeah, that's pretty much how it works.  There were ways she could have protected her privacy and not lied about anything.  But play fast and loose with your own credibility and it's a natural consequence that people just don't trust what you have to say anymore.  And I think that's fair.

That would matter if Brandy had any credibility.

You have to realize how this mess came about and why Brandy is trying to destroy Denise.

The mutual branding agent of Denise, Brandy and Kim tried to set up an event where the 3 of them met with fans and answered questions and signed photos and took selfies with fans. A low rent bottom feeder way of cashing in. Kim makes most of her money from the celebrity autograph conventions that we saw in a prior season. Denise is obviously the main draw so when she backed out the other two set out to destroy her.

So when Vyle or Rinna squeals “Why would Brandy lie” now you know the answer.

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • Useful 5
  • Love 7
On 8/19/2020 at 7:56 PM, ancslove said:

Yeah, Kyle was wrong there.  Denise's alleged affair with Brandi isn't the issue.  Denise lied about her closeness to Brandi and that she bitched about the others with Brandi. That's why I think Teddi should lead the charge, because she's the one that genuinely cares about that.  But in a way, Denise shot herself in the foot and made everything much worse than it could have been.  Not to say Teddi's a blameless victim!  Looping in Rinna was a colossal misstep, and airing her grievances in public with everyone there was another wrong move.  

I was on Denise's side through the rest of the season, and still am, but I do believe that, no matter which one (Brandi or Denise) came up with the actual phrases, Denise did agree that Erika was a coldhearted bitch and Teddi is pathetic and Denise wants nothing to do with her.  And it wouldn't be a huge deal, if Denise hasn't been trying all season to say she's so cool with everyone.  

I can't believe they literally kicked out Teddi's actual friends.  The private bitching session that surely happened after that party must have been epic!  I was a little surprised that Teddi allowed that to happen, but I guess she was too eager to get more dirt on Denise.

I honestly think for all her decades in Hollywood, Denise should be more people savvy than she is.  She wants to appear to be all Denise Fucking Richards confident, but it's just a bluff.  She comes off as someone who's super sensitive, easily rattled and not particularly nimble in the smarts department.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Jel said:

Well, God help me, I went to look for this pic and found it. Typical Brandi half-truth. Yes, there's a pic with her, some other woman, Eddie Cibrian, and Bill Clinton, but zero sign of any boob groping.  If anything, she's the one who appears to be leaning in a little. Her husband's hand is kind of under her breast I guess, but that's not Bill Clinton. 

If she's going to lie about something as easily verifiable as that, what else will she lie about?

I don't know if I can post it without paying for it, but if you are curious it is on Wire Image.com, put Eddie Cibrian in the search box, go to page four, scroll down about halfway et voila!

It’s so sad, she was sooooo pretty. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ladle said:

Dorit has a bangin’ body,  but in that baby shower outfit she looked more pregnant than Teddi. 

Someone else made a comment about that. I must have missed it. One thing I love about Dorit’s figure is its shape is feminine despite being so tiny, kind of like Camille. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

So I was riding my bike on the trainer this afternoon and thought I would watch this after seeing everybody's comments on this episode.  Oh Lord, What was this?  I am still confused as to why we have to have Brandi and Kim.  They are garbage.  Have we agreed this is Kyle's doing with:  a) Hopes to take Denise (a fan favorite) out, or b)  Deflects attention away from her marriage?  I'm still not right with Maurecio not showing up to an event he hosted (catered/bounce house, etc.) to go to a game?  Yeah, everything is great there.

We've all said white lies and sometimes have been caught in them.  MOVE ON.  This is the best you've got Bravo WRT RHOBH?  Seriously?  No, SERIOUSLY?!?  

Well, I've learned my lesson; I'll keep reading your thoughts but these episodes are completely stupid.  I mean I know these shows aren't extra credit for AP Chemistry classes but Jesus.  Brandi?!?  Kim?!?

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Someone else made a comment about that. I must have missed it. One thing I love about Dorit’s figure is its shape is feminine despite being so tiny, kind of like Camille. 

Oh, her body is fantastic!  The whole issue is the strange tunic top.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 8/19/2020 at 9:51 PM, Emmeline said:

Didn’t Rhina and Denise just say they loved each other on last weeks episode.  In the end, either way, it’s none of their f-ing business.

I was thinking, also, that different people have different styles of discourse, and so we communicate with different friends in different ways.  I have one colleague with whom I'd say I have a friendly working relationship, but we're not especially close.  She is very much a "hey, gorgeous"/heart emoji/"love ya, girl!" type of person, so I sometimes revert to that kind of lingo when I'm texting with her, even though I'm much closer to another colleague- with whom I'd never use the word "love."  The "lovey" stuff also seems very Hollywood to me. 

Did Denise and Brandi have a close relationship?  Who knows?  (And, more importantly: who caaaaaares??).  But their use of "hey, pretty" and "love" doesn't necessarily prove that they did.  

• Love 14
On 8/21/2020 at 11:59 AM, thesupremediva1 said:

If I see one more ham-fisted piece of dialogue that "Brandi's in the neighborhood," "Brandi's in the driveway," or "Brandi's in the broom closet," I'm going to suggest Bravo start airing this show on the Disney channel, because that's where children who believe in fairy stories go to watch their TV

I am 😂🤣😂 at this image.  She’s like Captain Sandy on Below Deck Med, just popping up everywhere to stink up the place.

These shows are supposed to be a window into how ‘the other half’ lives, but it’s completely gone in the opposite direction.  It’s one trashy, hair-pulling, drink-throwing shrieking Jerry Springer episode after another.  And most of these bitches are just pretending to be rich.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
18 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

You have to realize how this mess came about and why Brandy is trying to destroy Denise.

The mutual branding agent of Denise, Brandy and Kim tried to set up an event where the 3 of them met with fans and answered questions and signed photos and took selfies with fans. A low rent bottom feeder way of cashing in. Kim makes most of her money from the celebrity autograph conventions that we saw in a prior season. Denise is obviously the main draw so when she backed out the other two set out to destroy her.

So when Vyle or Rinna squeals “Why would Brandy lie” now you know the answer.

Actually, Denise destroying her own credibility has nothing to do with anyone else's.  Brandi can lie til the cows come home -- has nothing to do with why people don't trust Denise's word anymore.  If the sex-with-Brandi thing was the only place where Denise's story is shaky, I'd lean towards agreeing with you.  But she thinks nothing of lying to dodge any ol' inconvenient thing (such as telling the others her daughter was upset about the threesome talk when we saw the kid actually laugh about it, and saying she's sick when she isn't) so I think Denise has pretty much brought that problem on herself.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

Actually, Denise destroying her own credibility has nothing to do with anyone else's.  Brandi can lie til the cows come home -- has nothing to do with why people don't trust Denise's word anymore.  If the sex-with-Brandi thing was the only place where Denise's story is shaky, I'd lean towards agreeing with you.  But she thinks nothing of lying to dodge any ol' inconvenient thing (such as telling the others her daughter was upset about the threesome talk when we saw the kid actually laugh about it, and saying she's sick when she isn't) so I think Denise has pretty much brought that problem on herself.

Denise may be lying about the degree of involvement she had with Brandy but so what? If you side with Brandy you are signing on with her history of lies and abusive behavior. Brandy, Kyle and Teddy are trying to destroy Denise and drive her off the show. Make no mistake about it they are trying to shame her because of the same sex aspects of the hook up because they are dumb enough to think the Bravo audience will be appalled. They think the audience are rubes, dummies and bigots. Their epic fail last season when the majority of the audience turned against the coven taught them nothing.

Bravo always has miscalculated the Bravo audience as witness the Captain Sandy/Hannah debacle on Below Deck. Bravo thinks the audience is moronic fly over people and are always shocked when their manipulation falls flat.

I don’t care is Denise shaded her relationship with Brandy or tells little white lies. Brandy,Kyle and Teddy are scum and I want them off my TV.

GOODBYE KYLE AND TEDDY AND BRANDY!

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Denise may be lying about the degree of involvement she had with Brandy but so what? If you side with Brandy you are signing on with her history of lies and abusive behavior. Brandy, Kyle and Teddy are trying to destroy Denise and drive her off the show. Make no mistake about it they are trying to shame her because of the same sex aspects of the hook up because they are dumb enough to think the Bravo audience will be appalled. They think the audience are rubes, dummies and bigots. Their epic fail last season when the majority of the audience turned against the coven taught them nothing.

Bravo always has miscalculated the Bravo audience as witness the Captain Sandy/Hannah debacle on Below Deck. Bravo thinks the audience is moronic fly over people and are always shocked when their manipulation falls flat.

I don’t care is Denise shaded her relationship with Brandy or tells little white lies. Brandy,Kyle and Teddy are scum and I want them off my TV.

Oh I agree that Brandi is scum, but Denise lying about her daughter being "so upset" with the sex-talk (when we actually saw her beautiful daughter laugh it off) has nothing to do with Brandi. Clearly it was Denise who was understandably upset about that kind of talk within earshot of the kids, but to lie & say it was her daughter was totally unnecessary. She could have just as easily told the truth & said I was upset by that talk near the kids' table...

...and I couldn't care less whether Denise & Brandi hooked up other than to say, "Hey Denise, you can do better!"

• Love 5
On 8/22/2020 at 6:42 PM, ladle said:

After watching this episode, I'm left wondering: is it possible that Kyle has become... worse than Rinna??  I'm so confused, you guys. 

I think you are right. Kyle is a dishonest s**t. Goodbye Kyle.

• Love 11
On 8/20/2020 at 3:11 PM, MaggieG said:

That ponytail did Brandi no favors. Her hair looked awful. It was similar to a terrible ponytail Ramona wore her hair in on RHONY several seasons ago. Although Ramona's face isn't totally plastic like Brandi's.

Kyle and Rinna are the worst. I practically scream at my tv every time Kyle proclaims Brandi isn't a liar. I really hope she gets called out for that at the reunion. We can start by asking "if Brandi isn't a liar does that mean Kim WAS doing crystal meth in the bathroom?"

Brandi proclaiming Denise is worse then LVP with her manipulations made me roll my eyes so hard. I want to do this to Brandireal housewives of new york city shut up GIF by Bravo TV

That all may be true regarding Brandi, but my question is--why was Denise lying about having a close relationship with Brandi? It was PAGES and PAGES of text. Is Denise simply embarrassed to be Brandi's friend, or is it something more? Denise outright lied about being in communication with her. She obviously was, quite a bit. 

I actually feel sorry for Brandi. Regardless of what happened between her and Denise (and there's something going on there that Denise is untruthful about), she's a mess.  Brandi comes off as lonely and needy and *seems* to only want attention through sex and intimacy. It's one thing to be sexually self-confident, but Brandi is obnoxiously so. She was once a very beautiful woman but has over-done her face to the point she barely resembles her former self (and denies having procedures done). She still gets sloppy drunk and likely has terrible self-esteem (which she tries to disguise through sexual "confidence"). Brandi is a sad, lonely, dejected woman who desperately wants to be loved. 

Anyway. I don't know if Brandi is lying or not, but she has tons of texts in hand that are really personal. Texts that contradict the "I-barely-talk-to-Brandi" relationship Denise claims. 

• Love 7
19 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

I'm calling the situation as I see it, but let me make it clear - I find Brandi loathesome and am the last person who would be siding with her.

• Love 5
On 8/20/2020 at 10:59 PM, Silver Bells said:

I still remember the scene where Harry was making a barbecue in the back yard.  He looked happy, until the both girls ate NOTHING.  Lisa too.  He looked like he would cry.  The nice family dinner that he made went kerput.

And he made a pie!

• Love 6
On 8/21/2020 at 4:56 PM, Lady of nod said:

ITA. Lisa was the only one of these bitches I found interesting and fun to watch. Wasn't this show originally about lavish lifestyles? That I want to see. Give me ponies, flowers and beautiful homes with a touch of drama. Not a damn pile on every season by a bunch of vicious women some of whom are washed up never beens and wannabees. 

Exactly, that's what I signed up for !!! 

• Love 6
On 8/22/2020 at 6:15 PM, Anne Thrax said:

I don't know how you're supposed to pronounce Capri, so I did a Google search.  https://www.youtube.com//watch?v=tofZFzTG0IY

The voice doing the pronouncing sounds like a native Italian speaker and I'll be damned.  He pronounced it KA-pre.

Yes - that is correct, by Italian pronunciation.  Most Americans pronounce it the same as "capri pants" - ka-pree.  

It does sound pretentious, especially coming from someone who is as pretentious as Dorit, but if you speak to anyone from Italy, that is the way it is pronounced.

On 8/22/2020 at 6:18 PM, The Ringo Kidd said:

Well the way you pronounce the decor in the room is “Crap-pey!”

Perfect!!!  😂

• Love 3
On 8/22/2020 at 6:15 PM, Anne Thrax said:

That's how I pronounce it.

• Love 3