Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, cgloss said:

Good article. Jacie was heavily featured. I wonder if this will put her in the doghouse with Kelli and Co.

Why would it put her in the doghouse? Nothing she says was untrue. The question should be why have Judy and Kelli been able to get away with not being inclusive for so long? 

• Love 13
31 minutes ago, Lunacat said:

Why do people use full names on this board when their full names aren’t used on the show? It makes me uncomfortable in this day and age. Anyone else?

I don’t think its too concerning. In this day and age one click can tell u a lot about a person. Not sure many people outside of this forum even know we exist. 

• Love 10

I'm not from the USA and could often not see content from other websites posted here due to international restrictions. The same for the CMT website, which led you to a youtube page. I now have a VPN installed and if I switch to US I can see it all. So for all my fellow non-US residents, it's worth the try😉

• Love 6
1 hour ago, lemonbus230 said:

Why would it put her in the doghouse? Nothing she says was untrue. The question should be why have Judy and Kelli been able to get away with not being inclusive for so long? 

Doesn’t matter if it’s true — we all know Kelli is vindictive. 

• Love 11
59 minutes ago, Lunacat said:

Why do people use full names on this board when their full names aren’t used on the show? It makes me uncomfortable in this day and age. Anyone else?

25 minutes ago, Trixi said:

I don’t think its too concerning. In this day and age one click can tell u a lot about a person. Not sure many people outside of this forum even know we exist. 

The girls last names are listed everywhere. If wikipedia tells me their last names I am not concerned.

https://www.pompedia.com/index.php?title=Dallas_Cowboys_Cheerleaders_of_2019_-_20

Also, the rookies also list their full names on their social media platforms.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Lunacat said:

lol what? they’re voluntarily public figures. how are you going to be a cheerleader for one of the most famous teams in the world and be anon...?

it’s like being an actress or something...super confused lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
57 minutes ago, BulaKitty said:

Amy just posted about the game on instagram with pictures and videos of the girls. She's put up one of Sydney and tagged her wonder if she'll get a nudge to take that one down.

It’s her page and they are probowl sisters 

• Love 2
On 10/10/2020 at 6:52 PM, parrotfeathers said:

Cheerleading sure has come a long way since then.   Could any of those girls could make today's team?

As a non-dancer, looking back at the older videos, the dancing doesn't appear to be as technical or difficult. Of course, I couldn't do any of it. 🙂

• Love 6

Serious question, if you're on the DCC Primetimer do you automatically get blocked by the "Jacie" (I think that's what everyone went with, if not you know what I'm talking about) ran DCC "fan" group? I haven't went to that group for a while, and I'm positive I'm blocked 😄 oh well, everything comes from here anyways 🤷‍♀️ Also, if that's what happened she had to have clicked my tiktok link on here, then go through my tiktoks to match my profile on FB, because I'm certainly not Kelly Kapowski or Erin Kardashian 🙄🤔😄 that's so silly. 

• LOL 2
20 minutes ago, KellyKapowski said:

Serious question, if you're on the DCC Primetimer do you automatically get blocked by the "Jacie" (I think that's what everyone went with, if not you know what I'm talking about) ran DCC "fan" group? I haven't went to that group for a while, and I'm positive I'm blocked 😄 oh well, everything comes from here anyways 🤷‍♀️ Also, if that's what happened she had to have clicked my tiktok link on here, then go through my tiktoks to match my profile on FB, because I'm certainly not Kelly Kapowski or Erin Kardashian 🙄🤔😄 that's so silly. 

No, she blocks you if you're in another particular dcc fb group. I wouldn't put it past her but she wouldn't be able to put most people's usernames here with their names on facebook. Some people don't even post on her group, she just goes on blocking sprees as well by the sounds of it.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, sATL said:

FYI - from ( link )  ...😢

"ARLINGTON, Texas -- Dak Prescott was hospitalized with a serious right ankle injury against the New York Giants on Sunday that forced him to leave the game on a cart and in tears.

The Dallas Cowboys' star quarterback will undergo ankle surgery Sunday night, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter and Chris Mortensen.  ... "🙏

It was a seriously nasty looking break. You could see his ankle sticking to the side at a weird angle, at first it looked like his boot can come off exposing his heel but it was the break. 

Watching all the IG stories from yesterday’s game and on Gina’s IG Story, there’s a clip of her as Gameday Girl and then it cuts to her dancing on the decks. It pans out to the end and someone makes a huge dance mistake. It looks like Kat! 

I’ve attached the still of the video in question.

1AD2AFC3-E271-4070-B4E9-EC96FDECF8FB.png

• Useful 2
8 hours ago, BulaKitty said:

Amy just posted about the game on instagram with pictures and videos of the girls. She's put up one of Sydney and tagged her wonder if she'll get a nudge to take that one down.

Cianna realizing Amy was in front her was so cute tbh, as she was waving like "Omg Amy, hello!!" 🤣🤭

• Love 16
18 hours ago, sATL said:

Are the NFL games - specifically Dallas - aired in the UK?  Just wondering how much the NFL is trying to reach out to other countries. Or did someone tie the two together - no NFL , no DCC

In the Netherlands we can only see them on paid channels, mainly through GamePass. The cheerleaders are rarely on camera and the only halftime we see a year is the superbowl. Making the Team is on though, just behind a year.

• Useful 2
7 hours ago, KellyKapowski said:

“Jackie” kicked me out of her FB DCC fan page because I put the real reason Hannah was cut

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, lemonbus230 said:

Did I miss the part where Jacie wanted natural hair and Kelly/Judy told her no? This seemed like Jacies perception based on other black cheerleaders telling her to adapt. I don’t see where she said K&J told her no natural hair. 

• Love 3

I don’t have a real opinion on her dancing-haven’t really seen enough to form an opinion. But as a person, I really appreciate how well rounded Brianna seems to be. Isn’t she one of the few that has a “big girl” job as well? There’s a sense of maturity DCC misses these days. Bring back the Brennan’s and Hannahs. 250F98C5-C501-4023-ABB4-AC93767A56D9.jpeg.9c6bde5f313c2223752f1e0bc1984b8b.jpeg

• Love 20
29 minutes ago, NotthebadVictoria said:

Did I miss the part where Jacie wanted natural hair and Kelly/Judy told her no? This seemed like Jacies perception based on other black cheerleaders telling her to adapt. I don’t see where she said K&J told her no natural hair. 

Jacie will forever be my favorite. 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Watching all the IG stories from yesterday’s game and on Gina’s IG Story, there’s a clip of her as Gameday Girl and then it cuts to her dancing on the decks. It pans out to the end and someone makes a huge dance mistake. It looks like Kat! 

I’ve attached the still of the video in question.

1AD2AFC3-E271-4070-B4E9-EC96FDECF8FB.png

Oof. That’s pretty bad. Can we confirm who it is? She’s next to a blonde with short hair. Marissa?

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, heckkitty said:

Oof. That’s pretty bad. Can we confirm who it is? She’s next to a blonde with short hair. Marissa?

Where is it? Ive watched it 4 times and didnt see it

1 hour ago, lemonbus230 said:

I don’t have a real opinion on her dancing-haven’t really seen enough to form an opinion. But as a person, I really appreciate how well rounded Brianna seems to be. Isn’t she one of the few that has a “big girl” job as well? There’s a sense of maturity DCC misses these days. Bring back the Brennan’s and Hannahs. 250F98C5-C501-4023-ABB4-AC93767A56D9.jpeg.9c6bde5f313c2223752f1e0bc1984b8b.jpeg

omg i didn't think i could love her any more. queen 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Jennv said:

Where is it? Ive watched it 4 times and didnt see it

There is a video of just Gina dancing, and then the next video shows a group - maybe Marissa at the end, then someone else (Briana, maybe, but it's hard to tell with the masks". Everyone else turns around at some point, but the girl next to maybe-Marissa is off by several beats on that turn-around.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Trixi said:

I was just peepin thru dcc instas and noticed that all 4 vet cuts were on group 4 last year.  Just an observation. 

D946EDF6-14E8-4980-BD34-0B5A8061DA3C.jpeg

This is how Victoria should style her hair, she looks really good here

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

This is how Victoria should style her hair, she looks really good here

She does, though it's ridiculous that they all have the exact same hairstyle. Oh wait -- except for Molly. She went for a center part. What a rebel.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, AYTOfan said:

was just peepin thru dcc instas and noticed that all 4 vet cuts were on group 4 last year.  Just an observation. 

Yes, all 4 cuts were in the same group as Victoria. Isn't that strange, or isn't that not surprising that two of the most popular and talented dancers on the team, are in Victoria's group and were cut for BS reasons.  Sounds like someone was getting rid of the competition. 

• Love 14
18 minutes ago, jlc said:

Yes, all 4 cuts were in the same group as Victoria. Isn't that strange, or isn't that not surprising that two of the most popular and talented dancers on the team, are in Victoria's group and were cut for BS reasons.  Sounds like someone was getting rid of the competition. 

1. We don't know exactly why Brennan was cut. Some here randomly decided that she got cut due having covid

2. Brennan was a blender at best, no competition for anyone

3. Yes it is a coincidence as we all know Lily and Meredith would be at risk of getting cut. Brennan was never a standout either. Only Hannahs cut was questionable

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 9/20/2020 at 10:53 PM, TUOwl84 said:

Every time I watch this clip, all I see is Marissa there in the back dancing ridiculously.  Reminds me of a 15 year old.  I feel like she has some maturing to do!

I’ve literally never posted on here and I’m super behind in reading but I was HOPING so much that someone else would notice this. When I watched it, it seemed like she was just throwing herself around and I thought she looked so immature compared to literally everyone else. 

10 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Yes, while we don't know the exact reason why Brennan was cut, the general consensus was that, if anyone was going to be cut, there were several girls who should have been cut before here (i.e. most of, if not all, the rookies) before a solid dancer/performer like Brennan (and Hannah).  Frankly, the only 2 vets who likely got out-danced/out-performed during Training Camp were Lily and Meredith and a case could be made for keeping Lily as she, like Brennan, was a locker room favorite among other things.  

If Brennan couldn't keep up her cut is deserved. She can be as classy as she is, if you don't have the stamina, bye

Edited by AYTOfan
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, MeeMee2 said:

Let's not forget Danielle Marie. She sliced her foot open when she smashed through a glass table while practicing a trick right before auditions.  Kelli was totally ready to write her off and literally didn't have her on the list for TC. It wasn't till she saw the love her teammates had for Danielle Marie, that she changed her mind at the last second and gave her a little grace to heal from her injury. It turned out to be the right choice. Danielle turned out to be a great DCC. But It could of been over for her that day.

Danielle also went on to be a great all star as well 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

The same could be said of Cassie, Brooke, Melissa Rycroft and numerous other girls who were given grace despite not being able to "keep up".  Some might say that Brennan's condition was not a result of being involved with DCC and thus allowed her cut, but Cassie's so-called "asthma" and Melissa Rycroft's mono were not a result of being involved in DCC and could have gotten them cut, but TPTB kept them on despite their conditions.  Then again, Kelli and TPTB have never been consistent in how they enforce their rules.

Cassie is the queen of not having stamina. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

However, the girls aren’t dancing as much plus there’s a global pandemic, how better to relate to your fans and reach out further around the world when one of your team has had COVID and THATS what caused her to have issues?

are you in your right mind lately?!?

Hi I'm new on here, from the UK.

I've just spent the last week or so reading the ENTIRE thread after catching up with season 14. Wow you ladies really know the ins and outs of it all!!

I can see the point of any dancers cut down to stamina in a bog standard year, the expectations of showmanship, quality of dance etc is paramount. But... In this current climate, absolutely not. It would've been a PR dream to push the Covid Survivor storyline and have the organisation showing support whilst also pushing their own "we take covid seriously" stance to the public. (from the clips and info on here, we know it's BS) but I talk from a devil's advocate position. 

TC seemed necessary to keep focus and a sense of normality in what has been total chaos, but given that they've adjusted group numbers before it wouldn't have been hard to keep extras. 

Just my two cents worth anyway xx

• Love 3
11 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

The same could be said of Cassie, Brooke, Melissa Rycroft and numerous other girls who were given grace despite not being able to "keep up".  Some might say that Brennan's condition was not a result of being involved with DCC and thus allowed her cut, but Cassie's so-called "asthma" and Melissa Rycroft's mono were not a result of being involved in DCC and could have gotten them cut, but TPTB kept them on despite their conditions.  Then again, Kelli and TPTB have never been consistent in how they enforce their rules.

I was already expecting this so I will say it again.

Cassie her injury happened during DCC work and 4 years into her tenure, she already showed her worth to the team. She was in a late stage of her recovery and would dance most of the football season.

Brennans condition can take years recover if she can recover properly from it at all. What will your excuse for her be when she can't keep up the rest of her tenure? She doesn't deserve special treatment for Surviving COVID, like no one deserves.

I get it, it is very easy to just hate K, J and C. However, I choose to look further than that and see what the actual cause of the cut could have been instead of following what is decided by someone else 

Edited by AYTOfan
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, AYTOfan said:

I was already expecting this so I will say it again.

Cassie her injury happened during DCC work and 4 years into her tenure, she already showed her worth to the team. She was in a late stage of her recovery and would dance most of the football season.

Brennans condition can take years recover if she can recover properly from it at all. What will your excuse for her be when she can't keep up the rest of her tenure? She doesn't deserve special treatment for Surviving COVID, like no one deserves.

I get it, it is very easy to just hate K, J and C. However, I choose to look further than that and see what the actual cause of the cut could have been instead of following what is decided by someone else 

U say no one deserves special treatment and I agree. But u have to agree that certain girls do get special treatment, outside of a legacy. 4 come to mind, Emily Claire, Kaitlyn Phillips, Morgan Jordan and the most recent, Meredith. These girls were kept for their looks alone, world class dancing, in the style of DCC, was nowhere to be found. 

Well that sounds harsh, they could dance but weren’t strong enough to be considered for the team if not for their looks. I actually liked all of them but was super surprised they made it. 

Edited by Trixi
Toned it down a bit.
  • Love 15
On 10/11/2020 at 10:01 PM, BulaKitty said:

Why would they nudge her to take it down? Didn’t Sydney retire after 6 years?

1 minute ago, DCCland said:

Why would they nudge her to take it down? Didn’t Sydney retire after 6 years?

It's a picture of rookie sydney from this year. The rookies and their family/friends havent been allowed to post anything because the show hasn't aired yet.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

New photos on the website. This is the only one that got my attention because it features 3 rookies. With as focused as they've been on trying to hide the rookies, I'm wondering if this photo was put up by mistake.

AX1_7297-scaled.thumb.jpeg.80dc7dce6aeb351a0f661df152e49d3b.jpeg

https://dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/gallery/week-5-nygvsdal-2020/

The brunette behind Rachel does not have a pretty chasse position. Reminds me of Kyndall a few years ago, she's gotta "start kissing her feet together and making them look prettier." Everyone else

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, PollyHowell said:

Cianna's instagram has been private ever since she made the team and I noticed today that it's public now. I wonder what prompted her to make the switch.

I believe it's been public ever since she started offering hula dancing classes. She's made herself more open so potential clients who wanna take classes can reach out to her.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8