Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ByTor

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Recommended Posts

The place to discuss 2020 training camp!  Please note this is a spoiler topic for when MTT season 15 begins.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Judging by their temp dance studios eurgh looks like that hideous carpet are temp and put in because of the floor.

 

But if training camp will now be done within 2 weeks does that mean there will be 1 cut per night for now? Wonder when the first cut will be within this week or when the vets return next week.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

To me it seems like they will keep everyone for the two weeks of camp and then announce the team which is an interesting change. Or maybe they will do a round of cuts before the vets show up and then a final round before announcing the team. Since the girls seem to have had the choreography for a while, cuts may be very easy. I wonder if they had the girls send some measurements so that uniform fittings today are faster.

457605480_ScreenShot2020-08-05at12_23_50PM.thumb.jpg.a431fbf82fb9ed52d569795a874a4ad4.jpg

This is my very best guess for the girls based on hair style/color. Sydney has been seen before with straight hair (although I had hoped she would come with curls) and the body also matches. Armani and Jada have similar curls but Jada has longer legs than Armani. I'm probably wrong about many of the blondes in the pic but I'm pretty confidant about the AA girls. That means in this video Armani is in the front and killing it and Darian is in the back corner, I have no clue who the blondes are although the taller one next to Darian could be Jessica:

Armani and Jada's hair comparison:

Sydney with straighter hair:

 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 5

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

To me it seems like they will keep everyone for the two weeks of camp and then announce the team which is an interesting change. Or maybe they will do a round of cuts before the vets show up and then a final round before announcing the team. Since the girls seem to have had the choreography for a while, cuts may be very easy. I wonder if they had the girls send some measurements so that uniform fittings today are faster.

457605480_ScreenShot2020-08-05at12_23_50PM.thumb.jpg.a431fbf82fb9ed52d569795a874a4ad4.jpg

This is my very best guess for the girls based on hair style/color. Sydney has been seen before with straight hair (although I had hoped she would come with curls) and the body also matches. Armani and Jada have similar curls but Jada has longer legs than Armani. I'm probably wrong about many of the blondes in the pic but I'm pretty confidant about the AA girls. That means in this video Armani is in the front and killing it and Darian is in the back corner, I have no clue who the blondes are although the taller one next to Darian could be Jessica:

Armani and Jada's hair comparison:

Sydney with straighter hair:

 

I have fingers crossed for all three!!  They are all three in my top 7 🙂 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FDallasCowboysCheerleaders%2Fposts%2F10157143220306035&width=500" width="500" height="472" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

 

Hoping this works! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, TUOwl84 said:

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FDallasCowboysCheerleaders%2Fposts%2F10157143220306035&width=500" width="500" height="472" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

 

Hoping this works! lol

It didn’t work 

There’s only 14 tops does that mean they already cut 6 ladies 

6BA159BA-EC0B-4C54-A962-D5D454D506C7.jpeg

  • Like 4
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

It didn’t work 

There’s only 14 tops does that mean they already cut 6 ladies 

6BA159BA-EC0B-4C54-A962-D5D454D506C7.jpeg

Maybe  it's different sizes/cuts to allow for different busts, broader shoulders, etc.  I know they are going fast and furious for the next two weeks, but I wouldn't think they'd cut that many before at least seeing them with the vets next week.  Who knows...stranger things have happened 🙂  OR...they have six more on another rack that we can't see...just to get our tongues wagging 😉

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

11 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

image0 (4).jpeg

Comments on the instagram post say that this is Jada! Love her hair at this length

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

It didn’t work

Is this the post you were trying to link to?

You can PM me and I'll explain an easy way to do this.  I may not be around for a few hrs but I'll get back to you. Have a good one!

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan · Reason: Added something.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Pau84 said:

77A6D44C-4F64-4857-B429-2D294A4A9EE5.jpeg.f5731b62bf61be0d5c5831d149519cf4.jpeg
We need this here. Thanks Kitkatkitty!

This needs to have Jaycie crossed out as she didnt go to camp

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

3 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

This needs to have Jaycie crossed out as she didnt go to camp

Here you go!

FullSizeRender-compressed.jpg.b61844e95f28c5c28118ffcc96f17f8d.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Kitkatkitty said:

Here you go!

FullSizeRender-compressed.jpg.b61844e95f28c5c28118ffcc96f17f8d.jpg

How you make that star over her? All I know is to use the paintbrush or eraser to cross her out.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, BluegrassDCCFan said:

How you make that star over her? All I know is to use the paintbrush or eraser to cross her out.

I have the chart in microsoft word and you can insert a clip-art star, I then screenshot my word document and upload it here. I'm not the best with computers but that's what I've been able to figure out lol.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Is this the post you were trying to link to?

You can PM me and I'll explain an easy way to do this.  I may not be around for a few hrs but I'll get back to you. Have a good one!

That was someone else I already posted it 

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, SamShmam said:

Breathe easy, I'm definitely not one of Tina's friends sent to hype Victoria. 

Welcome to the insanity and thanks for the laugh! 😂

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

41 minutes ago, SamShmam said:

Yikes, Cassie in that pic can't even hit a full split. I always wonder why ladies come to camp without the ability to do a full split and a moderately high kick. At this point, there are enough seasons of this show for these gals to know better. Maybe she was still going into a split when the shot was taken.

Also hi, I'm new. I've lurked and refrained from commentary in the past. Breathe easy, I'm definitely not one of Tina's friends sent to hype Victoria. 

Welcome! Not sure it is Cassie but that was my best guess based on hair color 🙂 whoever it is that girl is in trouble.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Here is the girl in question:

IMG_2830.jpg.905561d6f376058a19cee37f5521287f.jpg 

A recent picture of Cassie (in red)

 It could easily be Tori:

IMG_2776-compressed.jpeg.df2a85d164a47eb8598d8d186e21f01f.jpeg

Or Annabelle:

Everyone else has darker or lighter hair. 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Here you go!

FullSizeRender-compressed.jpg.b61844e95f28c5c28118ffcc96f17f8d.jpg

Oh I like the star cross out, very appropriate... :-)

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

image0 (4).jpeg

I feel like Jada has such a boyish slender shape.  I am not sure if she is going to look good in this uniform.  Hopefully I am wrong!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

I feel like Jada has such a boyish slender shape. 

But she will probably look great on the Jumbotron cause of that.  

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Don’t they usually do makeovers before uniform fittings?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, cgloss said:

Don’t they usually do makeovers before uniform fittings?

I would think after they get out of the bubble this year.  It's probably pick the final squad and then take care of some final details.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Holly85 said:

It didn’t work 

There’s only 14 tops does that mean they already cut 6 ladies 

6BA159BA-EC0B-4C54-A962-D5D454D506C7.jpeg

 

Wait wait wait, training camp started 3 days ago (it is 10.40pm on wed here in the UK) on monday right? If she wow that was fast that they either already cut 3 people on each day or they cut 6 people yesterday (tuesday)

1 hour ago, SamShmam said:

Yikes, Cassie in that pic can't even hit a full split. I always wonder why ladies come to camp without the ability to do a full split and a moderately high kick. At this point, there are enough seasons of this show for these gals to know better. Maybe she was still going into a split when the shot was taken.

Also hi, I'm new. I've lurked and refrained from commentary in the past. Breathe easy, I'm definitely not one of Tina's friends sent to hype Victoria. 

Ok I have a feeling she will be cut. And off topic a little but I have never done a split in my life but is she meant to lean that far forward? And have that amount of distance between her private parts and the floor? 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, UK-Fan said:

 

Wait wait wait, training camp started 3 days ago (it is 10.40pm on wed here in the UK) on monday right? If she wow that was fast that they either already cut 3 people on each day or they cut 6 people yesterday (tuesday)

Ok I have a feeling she will be cut. And off topic a little but I have never done a split in my life but is she meant to lean that far forward? And have that amount of distance between her private parts and the floor? 

No one has been cut yet, that was just speculation based on the number of tops on the rack in the picture. Later they posted that all 20 girls are going through fittings so no one has been cut.

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Yipeee! So happy the 2020 Audition thread is open. Been starved for content!
 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, UK-Fan said:

 

Wait wait wait, training camp started 3 days ago (it is 10.40pm on wed here in the UK) on monday right? If she wow that was fast that they either already cut 3 people on each day or they cut 6 people yesterday (tuesday)

Ok I have a feeling she will be cut. And off topic a little but I have never done a split in my life but is she meant to lean that far forward? And have that amount of distance between her private parts and the floor? 

As Kelli once said about being in a full split, "Ya gotta touch all your.....GLORY.....to the turf". I also remember Judy saying "All y'all should be able to sit in the splits" and IIRC, it was regarding a similarly tight split.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, SamShmam said:

As Kelli once said about being in a full split, "Ya gotta touch all your.....GLORY.....to the turf". I also remember Judy saying "All y'all should be able to sit in the splits" and IIRC, it was regarding a similarly tight split.

Hopefully it's just a timing issue of when the photo was taken, as there are a couple other girls that don't appear to have their front thighs down on the ground.. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I haven't been keeping up with the thread's, but it seems like boot buddies were chosen a couple of weeks ago.  Does anyone know who has who as a boot Buddy?  I know I have seen a couple based on comments-

Vet's then rookies:

Amber with Kelly Long

Erin with Jessica Bowman

  • Like 1
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, whosadcc said:

I haven't been keeping up with the thread's, but it seems like boot buddies were chosen a couple of weeks ago.  Does anyone know who has who as a boot Buddy?  I know I have seen a couple based on comments-

Vet's then rookies:

Amber with Kelly Long

Erin with Jessica Bowman

Kelcey and Caroline with ashlinn

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

In that audition video of Jada, I do not think she is great all all. Her figure will not look well in the uniform imo. And her hip hop was not hard hitting at all. I hope she has improved since. I thought McKenize’s audition video was great though. 
 

also super sad Jacie isn’t coming. 

Share this post


Link to post

Anyone else think last year's rookie candidates could be in jeopardy this year?  I could see Lily and Meredith being cut due to the fact this training camp has so many much more talented dancers.

Edited by TUOwl84
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, whosadcc said:

I haven't been keeping up with the thread's, but it seems like boot buddies were chosen a couple of weeks ago.  Does anyone know who has who as a boot Buddy?  I know I have seen a couple based on comments-

Vet's then rookies:

Amber with Kelly Long

Erin with Jessica Bowman

Darian with Briana and Chandi (Jaycie was with them as well)

  • Like 4
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, TorProc said:

In that audition video of Jada, I do not think she is great all all. Her figure will not look well in the uniform imo. And her hip hop was not hard hitting at all. I hope she has improved since. I thought McKenize’s audition video was great though. 
 

also super sad Jacie isn’t coming. 

I agree that Jada might be too fluid and not be powerful enough but I don't see how she could look bad in the uniform. In the picture that they posted on instagram she looks narrow but they always like long legs. Also its basically just this but with sleeves and shorts instead of a skirt:

 

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, TexasLonghorn94 said:

So, did Kashara replace Melissa?

KaShara works full time for the DCC now, but Melissa is still their showmanship coach.  I would say Melissa replaced Kitty.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, parrotfeathers said:

Someone remind me what the "cow" girl's name is so I can attempt to memorize it.

Annabelle

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size