Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ByTor

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

8 minutes ago, BrynninCali said:

I think that’s Rachel W with Maddie & Tess on either side...but I could be wrong. 

The first shot is Maddie Lexi Gina then it’s Rachel w with Maddie and tess 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

5 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

A while ago I wondered which hairstyle TPTB would choose for Sydney because on her previous team she switched hair all the time, and historically DCC gives them each a single 'look'

Seems as though they have let her continue to change it up:

Training camp:

1327556440_ScreenShot2020-10-04at6_51_39PM.png.0eb1f2ad4d14f1f9dbb69aaf1e9ef062.png

Game 1:

image.png.1c20f680ab39eac8906ca8247377d87d.png

Game 2:

1114337870_ScreenShot2020-10-04at6_58_25PM.png.aa61c1bce2c4d7ccc8cef25ed934eb17.png

I wonder what hair she has in her cameo

I love all of those looks but I absolutely love the one with her natural hair out. I hope that the DCC let more of the WOC wear their natural hair if they want. 

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Because then you might know who is on the team silly:)

So, is that VK at point?

It’s either her or Rachel. Deep breathes. DEEEEEEEP breathes. 

• Laugh 9

2 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

The first shot is Maddie Lexi Gina then it’s Rachel w with Maddie and tess 

It’s actually Tess and Caroline w/ Rachel W😍

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Cause if it were VK, I don't blame Tess and Caroline for drinking.

Yeah, I’ll start the gofundme. And I’m Mormon. #darktimes #drinksonus

Edited by Jessinvirginia
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 15

Why do we we Bridget, Heather, Alexis in the big screen video?

21 minutes ago, JC2468 said:

It’s actually Tess and Caroline w/ Rachel W😍

I like this a whole lot better than the Maddie Amy Lexie mess. 

• Like 8

42 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Because then you might know who is on the team silly:)

So, is that VK at point?

Lol!! Oh rite, silly me. And I thought I saw that as well but couldn’t be sure😆

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Even though Maddie still looks like Skipper dancing with Barbie and Midge. 

Just now, Trixi said:

I fee like she was up there slinging that hair for a moment. She’s as point material as some of the other ones lately. Don’t hate me worse than y’all already do.

• Laugh 6

1 minute ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Why do we we Bridget, Heather, Alexis in the big screen video?

Probably to fill up time since they won't show the rookies??  

Just now, Trixi said:

Well, I'm wondering if they did film the rookies?  Cause they would have to learn and perfect the entrance, their formation, the routine??  That's a lot of work to film a video when they won't perform on the field.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Even though Maddie still looks like Skipper dancing with Barbie and Midge. 

I fee like she was up there slinging that hair for a moment. She’s as point material as some of the other ones lately. Don’t hate me worse than y’all already do.

VK has point written all over. Nothing can stop it. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 7

There are several prominent shots of Victoria in that video. But Kelli doesn’t show favoritism. 🙄. I was actually starting to feel sad because I know the girls always post how the other girls get each other gifts on game day and VK only posts notes from her mom but...this video is proof of how annoying it must be to be a DCC with Victoria 

• Like 18

35 minutes ago, NewfanofDCC said:

image.png.690f9083d621982657cd69593047a666.png

The last picture is not Sydney. That’s Kat 

Edited by Holly85 · Reason: Never mind

So confused about this pandemic Thunderstruck. Unless I missed something last year, they must have filmed the parts with Rachel W at point this year, and even the section with Maddie at point in the first half, since that was Amy's last year. So why is it safe for them to film this, sans masks, but not safe for them to do it at the actual games? I'm also pretty sure I saw Khalyn and Kashara in there, and they retired after the 2018-2019 season, so if they are happy to use footage from the last two years why put the ladies at a higher risk just to film more? Especially if they aren't even going to show this year's rookies? It also wasn't cut together very well - several times the dancers were a quarter or half count ahead of or behind the music, and that's just due to bad editing. Who put it together? The fact that VK was featured makes me immediately think K&J, but I know they wouldn't let the timing be that off so many times...so who?

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Those pictures came From the Atlanta game which Kat was on suspension that’s Sydney 

The pic is from this weeks game. At the game against the falcons it was the old poms. 

10 minutes ago, Trixi said:

The pic is from this weeks game. At the game against the falcons it was the old poms. 

I just noticed the poms 

12 minutes ago, DCCFan2021 said:

So confused about this pandemic Thunderstruck. Unless I missed something last year, they must have filmed the parts with Rachel W at point this year, and even the section with Maddie at point in the first half, since that was Amy's last year. So why is it safe for them to film this, sans masks, but not safe for them to do it at the actual games? I'm also pretty sure I saw Khalyn and Kashara in there, and they retired after the 2018-2019 season, so if they are happy to use footage from the last two years why put the ladies at a higher risk just to film more? Especially if they aren't even going to show this year's rookies? It also wasn't cut together very well - several times the dancers were a quarter or half count ahead of or behind the music, and that's just due to bad editing. Who put it together? The fact that VK was featured makes me immediately think K&J, but I know they wouldn't let the timing be that off so many times...so who?

The whole thing abt cheerleaders and such not being on the field was part of the agreement with players and the nfl league 

• Like 6

I’m glad they switched up the triangle, although I still wouldn’t put Tess in the triangle. And they kinda demoted Maddie by giving her the smaller section, then lexie too considering she could’ve been point (looks like they went for blonde point & 2 brunettes for the second part) after being in the triangle, but she only got the smaller part in the triangle. And also, I doubt they can recreate this change of formations, so if all of them come back next year, I’m wondering how they’re going to make it work.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, DCCFan2021 said:

My guess is that the parts with Maddie and Rachel W as point are from late 2019/2020 season trying out a nee formation now Amy would defo retire. I wouldnt be surprised if they would be a the split point for this year. Normally in TS they show shots of the football players, I think they replaced those with shots from the 2018/2019 team as we saw Khalyn, Yuko and Lauren P (haven't seen KaShara yet personally lol). Maybe those shots were a slightly different moments. 

Rachel W would be the second 2nd leader to become point after Crystal

Edited by AYTOfan
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

7 hours ago, Holly85 said:

It is Sydney! Here's the entire image (wtf move are they trying to do?)

image.png.2a09c957f222ab9f39dde22a4d0b9f16.png 

Previous game here she is again next to Alanna and Cianna:

626779602_ScreenShot2020-10-05at9_15_10AM.png.2c759923c6141089e1e1875077b38d33.png

Kat was in between Alora Rose and Jessica for this game:

1066240207_ScreenShot2020-10-05at9_08_29AM.png.3ed62b5635225dca44ec266e528cfa14.png

Also in the Thunderstruck video I'm pretty sure I saw at least 2 rookies (Sydney and Elli) so they probably did film some this year with the new girls. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

It is Sydney! Here's the entire image (wtf move are they trying to do?)

image.png.2a09c957f222ab9f39dde22a4d0b9f16.png 

Previous game here she is again next to Alanna and Cianna:

626779602_ScreenShot2020-10-05at9_15_10AM.png.2c759923c6141089e1e1875077b38d33.png

Kat was in between Alora Rose and Jessica for this game:

1066240207_ScreenShot2020-10-05at9_08_29AM.png.3ed62b5635225dca44ec266e528cfa14.png

Also in the Thunderstruck video I'm pretty sure I saw at least 2 rookies (Sydney and Elli) so they probably did film some this year with the new girls. 

It wont let me upload all of the photos so here is the first one:

857216267_ScreenShot2020-10-05at9_16_29AM.png.689b7f95485a0eb86c0bbe3bb391fba8.png

• Like 1

On 10/3/2020 at 10:01 AM, Holly85 said:

I doubt she will she seems to have moved on 

I think she tasted the Kool Aid and didn't like it....Good for her 🙂 

• Like 6

Rachel W at point, I’m sure she is the perfect rep for DCC values 🙄

I wonder if they had intentions of filming Thunderstruck with the new squad on the field and using that footage for the games but since the bubble was contaminated that never happened so they had to improvise and use old footage? 

• Like 7
  • Useful 2

On 10/2/2020 at 5:31 PM, vanillagum said:

Same. Rachel W. has always been such a meh dancer to me, always just passable. I think Kelli just wanted Miss America Runner-Up on the squad. Have literally never seen anything exciting about her dancing

Also, Cici's beauty is so underrated. Like Briana, I never see anyone talk about her. Aside from recently, commenting on her alleged weight gain lmao

Spot on!    I rarely watch Rachel W. but when I have seen her, she's a little more than meh to me, but not much.......I always get the way she moves that it's always -as Kelli said- a perfect photo op, she doesn't really wanna go hard on the hairography just in case it all doesn't fall back into place  ~ or the concern that she may sweat. 

Cici?  I agree. Her beauty is soooo underrated!   And she kills it in re:  her dancing skills.  The girl can move !  A couple of seasons ago, she was definitely noticed by the choreographers and singled out (in a positive way) 

• Like 14

37 minutes ago, Monique said:

Rachel W at point, I’m sure she is the perfect rep for DCC values 🙄

Gorgeous, never takes bad photos, well spoken, great dancer. She indeed is a great rep for DCC values 😉

• Like 3
  • Laugh 7
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, mizzhyer said:

Lisa was definitely the weaker dancer in this clip.

Omg her turns were so bad wtf. I'd give a kidney to spin like Bridget 

35 minutes ago, KoKo said:

Spot on!    I rarely watch Rachel W. but when I have seen her, she's a little more than meh to me, but not much.......I always get the way she moves that it's always -as Kelli said- a perfect photo op, she doesn't really wanna go hard on the hairography just in case it all doesn't fall back into place  ~ or the concern that she may sweat. 

Cici?  I agree. Her beauty is soooo underrated!   And she kills it in re:  her dancing skills.  The girl can move !  A couple of seasons ago, she was definitely noticed by the choreographers and singled out (in a positive way) 

Yessss, exactly. 

And I'm also obsessed with Cici's hair ❤️

• Like 6

8 hours ago, DCCFan2021 said:

year. So why is it safe for them to film this, sans masks, but not safe for them to do it at the actual games?

NFL won’t allow cheerleaders on the field.

• Like 2

vlcsnap-2020-10-05-09h43m42s106.jpg.a11c5ee5cb3c87893caaf07f74e6377d.jpg

If this was filmed in 2020, then they could've shot a brand new Thunderstruck for 2020 and filmed around the rookies. Problem solved.

...or option #2, do a throwback edition with Thunderstrucks through the years. Problem solved.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

21 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

If this was filmed in 2020, then they could've shot a brand new Thunderstruck for 2020 and filmed around the rookies. Problem solved.

...or option #2, do a throwback edition with Thunderstrucks through the years. Problem solved.

I honestly think it looks like a mix of both, I for sure saw some rookies and the formations are new so they filmed it recently. They also did some throwbacks. Not sure exactly why they did both 🤷‍♀️

• Like 3

Oh my gosh, y'all!! I did it!! I got through all 109 pages!! I noped out of last season on TV, losing Brennan, Hannah, and Bridget? Easy to nope out of this season, too. I don't want to reward cruelty. 

• Like 21
  • Laugh 3

On 10/2/2020 at 7:23 AM, kalibean said:

Veronica.  She was part of a big campaign for Nike while she was a DCC, which was one of the reasons Kelli was working so hard with her to lose weight. 

She’s one that seems soooo healthy and happy post squad! I thought she was such a beautiful bride this past weekend too. She’s just gorgeous in general.  

As for Dallas demographics, 2010 census has 43% Hispanic or Latino of any race, and I imagine that’s only gone up in the last decade.  Dallas is 51% white, 20% black, 17% “other” and 3% Asian (0.5% Native American.) The Asian population feels low to me but if it’s just Dallas proper and not total Dallas county then it makes sense. And these numbers are a decade old. I would be curious to know Collin and Dallas counties as a whole. Tho there are a few counties in the metro? And the stadium isn’t in Dallas or Collin, just The Star. 

CDA7E637-4C10-4045-8257-AD67A9D68DB3.jpeg

Gorgeous pic of Veronica!!    

• Like 12

On 10/2/2020 at 8:49 AM, scorpio1031 said:

How can anyone tell for sure unless the girls say something.  I mean, I am Hispanic and Native American, but you wouldn’t know that from looking at me.  Genetics are a funny thing:)

I am 1/4 Native American with green eyes and Irish ~ I have people comment more often than not asking me if I'm Spanish or Native American because of my high cheek bones.   I'm honored either way, but I really don't see it other than the cheekbones.  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, lemonbus230 said:

Ahh yes, I like my DCC reps with a little racism and ignorance mixed together. Just to keep things spicy and exciting!

Deleted

Edited by AYTOfan

1 hour ago, Monique said:

Vacant expression, homophobic beliefs, did black face for a Halloween costume, and I swear I’ve never hear her speak more than a once but I think her voice would made me nauseous. But yes she was runner up to Miss USA and can dance well so who gives a shit about anything else😉

she did what now for a halloween costume?

10 hours ago, KickPretty said:

I think saw a quick glimpse of Brennan in there and now my feelings are hurt all over again. 

This is nothing but confusing to me. Glimpses of Bridget, Brennan, Hannah. Point changing through out the entire video. Just a mish-mash of a video. And seeing the three I just listed makes me sad. Me no likey.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

Exactly and it further proves of what was the point of having auditions. It seems like the rookies will not be showcased anywhere. 

• Like 1

I am gonna remove myself from the forum for a while 😔. Have fun y'all and remember whenever something (negative) happens: It must be Victoria's fault 🤣

Bye, see ya in a few weeks 👋😊

Edited by AYTOfan
  • Like 9

1 minute ago, lexie3248 said:

Exactly and it further proves of what was the point of having auditions. It seems like the rookies will not be showcased anywhere. 

not until the show airs