Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Ah yes.  The video that showed Vic's poor fan kick technique.  This is another reason I find she dances heavy.

Note how Caroline's fan begins from the proper position.  But Vic's beginning is cut short, she's leaning back and no relevé of her supporting foot.

caroline_v2.jpg.1151fce286fd475cc6da2528b4f7eb12.jpgVic_v2.jpg.b205b4ddd8a7eeb433cc6dd06d45d871.jpg

So that's what releve' means.  Thanks.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, go4luca said:

Ah yes.  The video that showed Vic's poor fan kick technique.  This is another reason I find she dances heavy.

Note how Caroline's fan begins from the proper position.  But Vic's beginning is cut short, she's leaning back and no relevé of her supporting foot.

caroline_v2.jpg.1151fce286fd475cc6da2528b4f7eb12.jpgVic_v2.jpg.b205b4ddd8a7eeb433cc6dd06d45d871.jpg

As a non dancer, seeing visuals like this is SO helpful. Would adore you dearly if you wanted to keep doing them!!

• Love 21
1 hour ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

😊 that’s it I really like that song party until the lights come on 💫 I wonder who sings it. I am making a good 6 mile walk playlist💫 hope those lyrics bring it up🙏🙏

If you find it, please share the title!! I love it too but I haven't been able to find it😕

I know the original song is called "On the Corner" by Trashorama. The original is in all the expected places (Spotify, youtube, etc.) and I've tried Shazam and scrolling through the youtube and insta comments but nothing comes up

On 10/2/2020 at 10:08 PM, DCCFanatic82 said:

Also, Kelly should save a clip of Gina in this video to use whenever she's trying to explain musicality. I never really understood what it meant until I watched this... Gina is spectacular.

Also, they're all really fun to watch and this is by far my fav DCC in Motion. But as a non-dancer even I can see that Lisa's turns aren't the best lol.

• Love 9
On 10/2/2020 at 4:02 PM, TheGenuineBeauty said:

I am looking at it from a casual viewer's POV.

Which is a vast majority of people watching them at the games; Kelli should be taking that into account.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, Opine said:

Lisa was def outdanced!  Gina is the teacher, B is her A+ student and Lisa is the new kid who just started today.  🙂

On Point!!!  Again can’t justify Hannah when you see Lisa 😡

• Love 18
9 minutes ago, forumborum said:

Hannah was the victim of being fired in Texas for practically breathing in the wrong direction !! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
53 minutes ago, forumborum said:

I am not and never have been a dancer.  But Lisa has to stop before she twirls (don't know any tech words!!! 🙂 ) to get her balance.  Even I can see that the decent dancers don't have to do that.  They should never have put Lisa with Gina.  It just wasn't fair.  Now, let me think, who could have held their own against Gina?  VK?  no  Savannah?  no Oh, Hannah!  Yeah, let's put Hannah in with Gina.  Oh wait.......

• Love 8

Watching the Cowboys game because the local game up here is Tampa Bay & I cannot watch Brady play for them. Fun that I get to see the Cowboys, they're usually not on here. I think i've seen DCC once from so far away you can't make out anything other than hair color... 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, TB12 said:

Watching the Cowboys game because the local game up here is Tampa Bay & I cannot watch Brady play for them. Fun that I get to see the Cowboys, they're usually not on here. I think i've seen DCC once from so far away you can't make out anything other than hair color... 

I feel the same way. Go Pats!! I’m from Maine 

• Love 2

A while ago I wondered which hairstyle TPTB would choose for Sydney because on her previous team she switched hair all the time, and historically DCC gives them each a single 'look'

Seems as though they have let her continue to change it up:

Training camp:

1327556440_ScreenShot2020-10-04at6_51_39PM.png.0eb1f2ad4d14f1f9dbb69aaf1e9ef062.png

Game 1:

image.png.1c20f680ab39eac8906ca8247377d87d.png

Game 2:

1114337870_ScreenShot2020-10-04at6_58_25PM.png.aa61c1bce2c4d7ccc8cef25ed934eb17.png

I wonder what hair she has in her cameo

• Love 11
5 hours ago, loveaux said:

watching the game with mom and dad and seeing a few glimpses here and there of the girls. i wish we could get like a game day stream of some kind of them but 🤷🏾‍♀️

I was watching it today too and tried to see if I could notice any of the girls but no luck. Just got a brief view of them dancing on the decks. 

1 hour ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

gettyimages-1278473498-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.21c0ee9be3d40e77d4b9a22dabcf2b89.jpg

Erin, Taylor, rookie, rookie, Sober Tess, Gina, rookie?, Sober Daphne, rookie, Madeline Malloy?
gettyimages-1278449343-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.0c361869d54a8d3c786dd40d624cc27f.jpg

“Sober Tess” and “Sober Daphne” LOL 💀

Edited by Lona
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Ok, in some of the video on the big screen you can see there are no fans in the stadium so why don’t they film the new team doing the entrance and Thunderstruck and show that during the game?

Oh wait, prolly cuz Covid!   Sorry😬

Edited by Trixi
Rethought my comment
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Trixi said:

Ok, in some of the video on the big screen you can see there are no fans in the stadium so why don’t they film the new team doing the entrance and Thunderstruck and show that during the game?

Because then you might know who is on the team silly:)

So, is that VK at point?

• LOL 7
8 minutes ago, BrynninCali said:

I think that’s Rachel W with Maddie & Tess on either side...but I could be wrong. 

The first shot is Maddie Lexi Gina then it’s Rachel w with Maddie and tess 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

A while ago I wondered which hairstyle TPTB would choose for Sydney because on her previous team she switched hair all the time, and historically DCC gives them each a single 'look'

Seems as though they have let her continue to change it up:

Training camp:

1327556440_ScreenShot2020-10-04at6_51_39PM.png.0eb1f2ad4d14f1f9dbb69aaf1e9ef062.png

Game 1:

image.png.1c20f680ab39eac8906ca8247377d87d.png

Game 2:

1114337870_ScreenShot2020-10-04at6_58_25PM.png.aa61c1bce2c4d7ccc8cef25ed934eb17.png

I wonder what hair she has in her cameo

I love all of those looks but I absolutely love the one with her natural hair out. I hope that the DCC let more of the WOC wear their natural hair if they want. 

• Love 13
42 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Because then you might know who is on the team silly:)

So, is that VK at point?

Lol!! Oh rite, silly me. And I thought I saw that as well but couldn’t be sure😆

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Even though Maddie still looks like Skipper dancing with Barbie and Midge. 

Just now, Trixi said:

I fee like she was up there slinging that hair for a moment. She’s as point material as some of the other ones lately. Don’t hate me worse than y’all already do.

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Why do we we Bridget, Heather, Alexis in the big screen video?

Probably to fill up time since they won't show the rookies??  

Just now, Trixi said:

Well, I'm wondering if they did film the rookies?  Cause they would have to learn and perfect the entrance, their formation, the routine??  That's a lot of work to film a video when they won't perform on the field.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Even though Maddie still looks like Skipper dancing with Barbie and Midge. 

I fee like she was up there slinging that hair for a moment. She’s as point material as some of the other ones lately. Don’t hate me worse than y’all already do.

VK has point written all over. Nothing can stop it. 

• Love 2

There are several prominent shots of Victoria in that video. But Kelli doesn’t show favoritism. 🙄. I was actually starting to feel sad because I know the girls always post how the other girls get each other gifts on game day and VK only posts notes from her mom but...this video is proof of how annoying it must be to be a DCC with Victoria 

• Love 18

So confused about this pandemic Thunderstruck. Unless I missed something last year, they must have filmed the parts with Rachel W at point this year, and even the section with Maddie at point in the first half, since that was Amy's last year. So why is it safe for them to film this, sans masks, but not safe for them to do it at the actual games? I'm also pretty sure I saw Khalyn and Kashara in there, and they retired after the 2018-2019 season, so if they are happy to use footage from the last two years why put the ladies at a higher risk just to film more? Especially if they aren't even going to show this year's rookies? It also wasn't cut together very well - several times the dancers were a quarter or half count ahead of or behind the music, and that's just due to bad editing. Who put it together? The fact that VK was featured makes me immediately think K&J, but I know they wouldn't let the timing be that off so many times...so who?

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Those pictures came From the Atlanta game which Kat was on suspension that’s Sydney 

The pic is from this weeks game. At the game against the falcons it was the old poms. 

10 minutes ago, Trixi said:

The pic is from this weeks game. At the game against the falcons it was the old poms. 

I just noticed the poms 

12 minutes ago, DCCFan2021 said:

So confused about this pandemic Thunderstruck. Unless I missed something last year, they must have filmed the parts with Rachel W at point this year, and even the section with Maddie at point in the first half, since that was Amy's last year. So why is it safe for them to film this, sans masks, but not safe for them to do it at the actual games? I'm also pretty sure I saw Khalyn and Kashara in there, and they retired after the 2018-2019 season, so if they are happy to use footage from the last two years why put the ladies at a higher risk just to film more? Especially if they aren't even going to show this year's rookies? It also wasn't cut together very well - several times the dancers were a quarter or half count ahead of or behind the music, and that's just due to bad editing. Who put it together? The fact that VK was featured makes me immediately think K&J, but I know they wouldn't let the timing be that off so many times...so who?

The whole thing abt cheerleaders and such not being on the field was part of the agreement with players and the nfl league 

• Love 6

I’m glad they switched up the triangle, although I still wouldn’t put Tess in the triangle. And they kinda demoted Maddie by giving her the smaller section, then lexie too considering she could’ve been point (looks like they went for blonde point & 2 brunettes for the second part) after being in the triangle, but she only got the smaller part in the triangle. And also, I doubt they can recreate this change of formations, so if all of them come back next year, I’m wondering how they’re going to make it work.

• Love 5