Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

21 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

If you would've told me that two people in this photo were going to be suspended from one game for bad behavior and one of them wasn't Victoria, I would've laughed.

Yeah, cause you usually don't see a lot of people going to the lake and drinking on a holiday weekend.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Because then you might know who is on the team silly:)

So, is that VK at point?

There is a close up of VK but points are Emma, Maddie, Savvy I think. It a mess of heaps of clips from heaps of different years. But I'm almost certain those last shots at point are Savvy or someone else with similar light red/strawberry hair

On 10/4/2020 at 3:08 PM, KellyKapowski said:

For anyone that cares, I made another TikTok showing Hannah getting complimented by Tyce Diorio, and kind of explaining her whole situation. I also just posted both on Twitter, tagging Kelli, Judy, and Charlotte 😬 I doubt they'll see it, but it made me feel better 😄☺️😏🤭🤷

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJfhoWuu/

You might also want to bring it to the attention of Andy Denhart, who runs the Reality Blurred website. @realityblurred on Twitter. He’s done several stories on how reality shows are coping with Covid. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

I have been wondering if any of the Vets regretted auditioning this season with the way things have been for them so far this season.

-not being able to do a calendar shoot

-not being able to dance on the field

-having to wear masks while they dance

-probably will not be doing any appearances this season

And for the rookies it must really suck that you do not get any of the perks of being a DCC this season with them not being able to make it official on social media til after the season finale of DCCMTT airs.  Also, them having to cover their faces with the masks while they dance on the decks.  I am all for masks.  But it still has to suck not being able to be recognized as a DCC.

I keep wondering how many upper vets (Tess, Maddie, etc.), now wish they had just retired already. Did they stay because they want ProBowl that badly? In a COVID year or years? Not being out on the field dancing point, whatever, plus in masks, can't be nearly as much fun.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

It is Sydney! Here's the entire image (wtf move are they trying to do?)

image.png.2a09c957f222ab9f39dde22a4d0b9f16.png 

Previous game here she is again next to Alanna and Cianna:

626779602_ScreenShot2020-10-05at9_15_10AM.png.2c759923c6141089e1e1875077b38d33.png

Kat was in between Alora Rose and Jessica for this game:

1066240207_ScreenShot2020-10-05at9_08_29AM.png.3ed62b5635225dca44ec266e528cfa14.png

Also in the Thunderstruck video I'm pretty sure I saw at least 2 rookies (Sydney and Elli) so they probably did film some this year with the new girls. 

Argh.  Then why show us Brennan, Bridget, and I think I saw Hannah too????

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

Victoria is being more of a leader than Tess is at the moment. If you would've told me that two people in this photo were going to be suspended from one game for bad behavior and one of them wasn't Victoria, I would've laughed.

Wait, who got suspended and why? 

Just now, Loves2Dance said:

Wait, who got suspended and why? 

Tess Daphne Kat and Caroline got suspended one game bc they went to the lake for Memorial Day or Labor Day one of them and they were apparently were very drunk they weren’t suppose to leave the state 

Just now, Holly85 said:

Tess Daphne Kat and Caroline got suspended one game bc they went to the lake for Memorial Day or Labor Day one of them and they were apparently were very drunk they weren’t suppose to leave the state 

Huh, I didn't think 3 out of 4 of them had that in them. Pics or videos? 

3 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

Huh, I didn't think 3 out of 4 of them had that in them. Pics or videos? 

Someone here said she met them there  but then again, we can say whatever we want. And according to Marshall there was as misunderstanding regarding the rule. They had to sit out last game for safety

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

Victoria is being more of a leader than Tess is at the moment. If you would've told me that two people in this photo were going to be suspended from one game for bad behavior and one of them wasn't Victoria, I would've laughed.

Oh goodness...this is just a terrible shot of all of them!

• Love 3
On 10/4/2020 at 4:08 PM, KellyKapowski said:

For anyone that cares, I made another TikTok showing Hannah getting complimented by Tyce Diorio, and kind of explaining her whole situation. I also just posted both on Twitter, tagging Kelli, Judy, and Charlotte 😬 I doubt they'll see it, but it made me feel better 😄☺️😏🤭🤷

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJfhoWuu/

Edited by Erinbridget
43 minutes ago, ShellyB said:

They can only rotate as much as they sign up to teach. No special treatment for anyone, it’s open to all.  Only a few have signed up, so that’s who I’ve scheduled. 

Do you know when they will let the rookies announce they made the team ? 

19 minutes ago, ShellyB said:

What rookies? 🥴 😉 #toosoon?

Seriously 

19 minutes ago, ShellyB said:

What rookies? 🥴 😉 #toosoon?

Seriously ???? Come on Shelly

37 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Do you know when they will let the rookies announce they made the team ? 

NEVER 😂😂😂

Edited by forumborum
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

I honestly think it looks like a mix of both, I for sure saw some rookies and the formations are new so they filmed it recently. They also did some throwbacks. Not sure exactly why they did both

I think someone else mentioned this as the reason, but in watching Thunderstruck from fans that recorded it and posted it on line, some action clips from the football team are definitely cut-in throughout the cheerleaders' dancing.  So to fill those spots of Thunderstruck that were not shown on the Jumbotron because of these clips, Thunderstruck was recorded on the field including using the new rookies.  Then Maddie was moved out of point.  Boo.  Rachel W. is gorgeous, but she is not the dancer that Maddie is for sure.    I do like how they still showed on the Jumbotron the gals dancing their signature entrance and giving them their due time.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Isolabella said:

Ok I knew they were going to make Rachel W. point back when they aired the show group auditions last year. Do y'all remember how they showed a bunch of still shots of Rachel and Kelli was like wow every single picture is amazing, she's so photogenic. They didn't do that for anybody else and it was kind of randomly put in there. At that point I was like ohhh ok they are grooming their audience to get used to seeing Rachel up close and personal as POINT!

That, swimsuit cover 2 years in a row, centre stage at the Queen performance... girl was always going to point the minute Kelly laid eyes on her! If Maddie had retired, Rachel would definitely be point (in a non-covid world). Even over Tess, Lexie, Gina, Caroline. Dare I say, Rachel is the 1 person I think could win point over Victoria if they both stay on for a couple more years. 

Not saying I agree with it... Point should Bridget (still rooting for her even in her retirement). Amber is the next strongest who I think could take it. Gina's face costs her point. 

• Love 11
9 hours ago, go4luca said:

You would probably like Gracie's.  She loves Victoria.

Is that the same one that reposts pics from the girls’ instagrams? I had to leave that group, one of my work colleagues was yelling about lawsuits after noticing some of the copyrighted material from Instagram was copied and reposted in a private Facebook group.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Rachel W is very beautiful.  But I don't think she has the power that KaShara or even Jenna had as point.  But I still rather see Rachel W then Maddie as point.   It's too bad Bridget retired this year.  She would of been awesome at point!

I'm still so sad about Bridget retiring.

Edited by Erinbridget
  • Love 13
8 hours ago, kalibean said:

Oh goodness...this is just a terrible shot of all of them!

None of the photos of Kat look particularly great. I think it's something to do with her wig, like its sitting way too low so her hairline looks super unnatural.

The others look OK in some of them but also think they just look like normal pretty girls which is probably what the boutique is going for.

• Love 1

who is 3rd back from point on the left? Is that cici or Amanda? I love both girls and both are faves along with daphne (I know others aren’t keen on her) and Kelcey W. But from this still I just can’t tell. Although I am overdue my eye test. 

8EBAA66A-26AC-4913-9C9F-2AE802DCBA83.jpeg

15 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Why put the majority of the rookies on one deck/group? Surely they should be dispersed a little more? 

Maybe they put more vets on the side that was the CB's endzone?  Ie: more cameras focused in that direction?  Did they switch it at the half?  If so, that might be why. 

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, Leia1021 said:

Am I allowed to say I don't like the new poms?😾

I think they're for breast cancer awareness month.  The pink is very subtle because they look silvery white.  I assume in November they go back to the regular poms.

1 minute ago, itsweird said:

Maybe they put more vets on the side that was the CB's endzone?  Ie: more cameras focused in that direction?  Did they switch it at the half?  If so, that might be why. 

There's a Cowboys sideline, not sure about an end zone.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

who is 3rd back from point on the left? Is that cici or Amanda? I love both girls and both are faves along with daphne (I know others aren’t keen on her) and Kelcey W. But from this still I just can’t tell. Although I am overdue my eye test. 

Seems like Cianna to me

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

I think they're for breast cancer awareness month.  The pink is very subtle because they look silvery white.  I assume in November they go back to the regular poms.

There's a Cowboys sideline, not sure about an end zone.

Sorry - I mean the end they are trying to get the football into.  It's early. LOL

• Love 1

So @meg.r based on your group breakdown (thanks for that btw!) 2 groups have 10 girls and other 2 groups have 8. I also noticed that Group 1 has 1 rookie or is it time for me to get reading glasses 😂.

I tried to make a photo overview but that is kinda hard when the groups aren't even haha

3 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

I don't dislike Daphne, she's a good dancer, I just worry that at times (for example, the last calendar shoot they did) that she seems so thin, to the point of looking unhealthy. 

Other stuff... Rachel W. is very photogenic, so for that reason I could see Kelli choosing her for point. I don't find her dancing to be the best, though. Personally, I would have loved to see Bridget up there, but alas.... 

This has got to be quite a dull year for the veterans. As someone else said, the calendar shoot trip is out, being on the field is out, having to wear a mask while cheering (although I absolutely agree that they MUST wear masks), and, at least up to now, no personal appearances to take in a bit of extra income.

I really sympathize with the rookies this season. Thanks to this tv show, which does not have a tremendous viewership (and half of those who do watch have already been "spoiled"), they are simply anonymous gals with half their faces hidden by a mask. Not being able to announce that they are on the team has to take away the thrill they would be having during performances.

Finally....in looking at the action photos of some of the rookies, I swear their uniforms, particularly the shorts, just don't look properly finished. They look like a bootcut version of daisy dukes. Anyone else see it or is it just lingering effects of the Covid virus I had?

Hope everyone is staying safe and well!

• Love 18
1 hour ago, AYTOfan said:

Okay so I tried to make a overview of the formation when Rachel is point but it was to hard lol. I figured out 7 ladies and that is it 😂

Please name them!   It's too fuzzy for me to figure out!  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MsTBGal said:

Please name them!   It's too fuzzy for me to figure out!  

What I have now is in the pic

- Not sure about Daphne, Gina and Victoria's placement

- Pretty confident about the others

formatioef.PNG

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

What I have now is in the pic

- Not sure about Daphne, Gina and Victoria's placement

- Pretty confident about the others

formatioef.PNG

Don’t think this is correct as from the picture I put up earlier asking if it was cici or Amanda and people saying it’s cici xx

647FD92B-B151-4400-B643-FAAC17A2ABAE.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Don’t think this is correct as from the picture I put up earlier asking if it was cici or Amanda and people saying it’s cici xx

I thought it was Cianna at first too until I rewatched the video. It seems more like the hair is wavy and due the movement it comes across as curly hair. I really doubt K&J would push Lexie from 2nd row triangle to 4th row

2 minutes ago, lizbiz06 said:

The chart AYTOfan posted is for the first triangle where Maddie is point. The pic you posted is the second triangle which has Rachel W. as point.

My chart is actually an attempt to create the view of the triangle with Rachel as point 😅

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

I am pretty positive it is lexi. If you watch the video it looks like her. Also, CiCi is not on show group, so she would not be in the front of the triangle. 

6 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

I thought it was Cianna at first too until I rewatched the video. It seems more like the hair is wavy and due the movement it comes across as curly hair. I really doubt K&J would push Lexie from 2nd row triangle to 4th row

My chart is actually an attempt to create the view of the triangle with Rachel as point 😅

The girl in that spot has hair that's more similar to Lexie's. Her and Cianna have different shades of blonde hair. Lexie's is a whiter blonde (is that the correct terminology? is it icy blonde?), and Cianna has warmer tones with a darker blonde. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Pennstate94 said:

Is that the same one that reposts pics from the girls’ instagrams? I had to leave that group, one of my work colleagues was yelling about lawsuits after noticing some of the copyrighted material from Instagram was copied and reposted in a private Facebook group.

That's the one:)  You got to leave that group?  On your own?  Usually you get kicked out🤣

• LOL 12

So, I did go back and read, and try to figure this out on my own, but I'm still confused, and had a couple questions. In the new triangle, is Rachel W point all the way through out, and if so who is on each side? If their is more than one point like last year with Amy and Maddie, who who else is at point, and who is beside those points? I hope my questions made sense, just need a thorough breakdown on this 😊😬👩‍💻🕵️♀️👯 

• Love 1

I can not for the life of me figure out how to delete the post above this. The only reason I posted it was because I couldn't get it out of my "reply" area lol I thought I might be able to go in, and delete it once posted, but if so I sure can't figure it out 🤦‍♀️ How embarrassing, I'm leaving now 😬

Edited by KellyKapowski
  • LOL 3
7 hours ago, AYTOfan said:

So @meg.r based on your group breakdown (thanks for that btw!) 2 groups have 10 girls and other 2 groups have 8. I also noticed that Group 1 has 1 rookie or is it time for me to get reading glasses 😂.

I tried to make a photo overview but that is kinda hard when the groups aren't even haha

You did read it correctly. 

35 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

Man they are drip feeding it this year!

Surely this is gonna be Lexie and Tess’ last year. Right? I know I’m a broken record at this point, but I just can’t get into either of them.

Lexie has always been “meh” to me and Tess’ recent Ozarks involvement has turned me off from her. Not that I was ever that excited about her in the first place ...

Happy for Gina though! 

Edited by Lona
  • Love 6