Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

32 minutes ago, DCCFan2021 said:

The brunette behind Rachel does not have a pretty chasse position. Reminds me of Kyndall a few years ago, she's gotta "start kissing her feet together and making them look prettier." Everyone else

I think that is Elli

On 10/7/2020 at 10:50 PM, perrie97 said:

Miranda has 4 DCC bridesmaids- Caroline, Lexie and Molly as well (although molly and Lexie were “bridal party” members or something). And I agree Miranda seems lovely, and I like her raising awareness of important issues on instagram, in a similar vein to Hannah.  

I enjoy following Miranda on Instagram, she is so naturally pretty. She posts pics with little to no makeup often and just looks great. She and her husband are really cute together too. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, MelissaB326 said:

I enjoy following Miranda on Instagram, she is so naturally pretty. She posts pics with little to no makeup often and just looks great. She and her husband are really cute together too. 

Miranda is another case of someone who I liked to stay longer, in Tyce his choreo last year she really catched my eye. I was like damn girl. 

So happy she made the team even tho many didn't found her a fit for DCC due her uniboob at the time 

49 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

Miranda is another case of someone who I liked to stay longer, in Tyce his choreo last year she really catched my eye. I was like damn girl. 

So happy she made the team even tho many didn't found her a fit for DCC due her uniboob at the time 

Please fill me in on the uniboob. I've seen it referenced but have never found the story behind it. 

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Please fill me in on the uniboob. I've seen it referenced but have never found the story behind it.

A69CE9D6-AC50-4B13-AF10-FA64D1E488CD.jpegUnfortunate boob job.  This was the only pic I could find that was on the forum, but head on, it looked like they were morphing into one

Edited by GaveIn
27 minutes ago, GaveIn said:

A69CE9D6-AC50-4B13-AF10-FA64D1E488CD.jpegUnfortunate boob job.  This was the only pic I could find that was on the forum, but head on, it looked like they were morphing into one

Looks like one burst. That or the surgeon put two different sized/weighted implants in. As for it moving she must’ve chosen for it not to go under the muscle 

• Love 1

I always feel for Miranda when that pic is posted...it’s just terrible overall, except her perfectly lovely face!  And definitely a surgery gone wrong that’s fairly challenging to correct I think. Been a minute since I’ve watched Botched! 

• Love 8
12 hours ago, AYTOfan said:

I was already expecting this so I will say it again.

Cassie her injury happened during DCC work and 4 years into her tenure, she already showed her worth to the team. She was in a late stage of her recovery and would dance most of the football season.

Didn’t Cassie’s “asthma” occur during her rookie training camp?  They didn’t know her stamina then & called her out for it. The quote you were referring to mentioned this but you responded about her season 4 injury (which I agree with you that they would know what the girls can do).  

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Looks like one burst. That or the surgeon put two different sized/weighted implants in. As for it moving she must’ve chosen for it not to go under the muscle 

Holy camel toe Batman

• LOL 14

It’s probably nothing, but I’ve noticed Savannah’s instagram is gone??? 

Maybe some DCC historians can help me out. In the past 3-4 years has there ever been an instagramless dcc? 

🤷‍♂️ 

16 minutes ago, Lona said:

It’s probably nothing, but I’ve noticed Savannah’s instagram is gone??? 

Maybe some DCC historians can help me out. In the past 3-4 years has there ever been an instagramless dcc? 

🤷‍♂️

Bridget is another one 

29 minutes ago, Lona said:

Lol nvm it’s back again. My phone was probably just acting weird 😂

No, Savannahs was gone for awhile. They were speculating over on FB.  She changed it to Savannah. Noticed the pic of Chase is gone🤷🏼‍♀️

Sorry, 2nd edit. Its still Saaavy😆

Edited by Trixi
Add

I don't think I've seen these linked here yet, but a few new videos have been posted to the cheerleaders' website. Lexie did a hair tutorial and Madeline did a makeup tutorial.

https://dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/hair-tutorials/lexies-gameday-hair/

https://dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/makeup-tutorials/hair-flip/

Personal opinion, I've never loved Lexie's hair because it turns into one big ringlet at the bottom and is just teased with zero curl on the top half. Now I know why - she uses a curling iron that's really narrow considering the length and thickness or her hair and curls right to the tips and completely brushes out the top section. Personal preference, but I think several of the other girls style their hair much better. (I've also never liked the color of her hair, but I know she doesn't have much control over that.) Madeline's tutorial was pretty good - and I'm a sucker for Morphe shadow palettes. 🙂

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, DCCFan2021 said:

I don't think I've seen these linked here yet, but a few new videos have been posted to the cheerleaders' website. Lexie did a hair tutorial and Madeline did a makeup tutorial.

Personal opinion, I've never loved Lexie's hair because it turns into one big ringlet at the bottom and is just teased with zero curl on the top half. Now I know why - she uses a curling iron that's really narrow considering the length and thickness or her hair and curls right to the tips and completely brushes out the top section. Personal preference, but I think several of the other girls style their hair much better. (I've also never liked the color of her hair, but I know she doesn't have much control over that.) Madeline's tutorial was pretty good - and I'm a sucker for Morphe shadow palettes. 🙂

I’ve always thought Lexi’s hair is very dated looking. She could use a style upgrade for sure. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, DCCFan2021 said:

They actually gave a more soft tone blonde hair in her rookie year, It lookee great on her. after year it is their own decision whether to go back to their previous colour or do a different shade I think. Like Kelsey Bond with her 4 haircolours for every year she was on the team, Danielle went back to light brown in her 3rd year and Rachel A and Mackenzie even cut their hair #TonightIsYourLastDayHair

Edited by AYTOfan
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, DCCFan2021 said:

aw i've never been a big madeline fan but she looks beautiful even without makeup ❤️

• Love 3
2 hours ago, AYTOfan said:

They actually gave a more soft tone blonde hair in her rookie year, It lookee great on her. after year it is their own decision whether to go back to their previous colour or do a different shade I think. Like Kelsey Bond with her 4 haircolours for every year she was on the team, Danielle went back to light brown in her 3rd year and Rachel A and Mackenzie even cut their hair #TonightIsYourLastDayHair

I didn't realize their hairstyle and color became their decision after their rookie year. Interesting. It makes me wonder about the girls that do choose to change their hair, because obviously many of the girls stick with whatever they were assigned during their first year. Are those girls just more confident in themselves? Do they go through K&J when making the decision? At least out of Mackenzie, Amy L, and Rachel A, I think the shorter hair suited them much better, so go them for making that decision!

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, DCCFan2021 said:

I didn't realize their hairstyle and color became their decision after their rookie year. Interesting. It makes me wonder about the girls that do choose to change their hair, because obviously many of the girls stick with whatever they were assigned during their first year. Are those girls just more confident in themselves? Do they go through K&J when making the decision? At least out of Mackenzie, Amy L, and Rachel A, I think the shorter hair suited them much better, so go them for making that decision!

I love Rachel A's cut especially, it really elevates her look imo

• Love 20
9 hours ago, Trixi said:

I’ve always thought Lexi’s hair is very dated looking. She could use a style upgrade for sure. 

Honestly I think her hair and makeup is some of the worst on the team. So dated and cheap Holly Madison looking. They can give her far better than that w DCC resources.

theyve fixed Cassie, Jinelle, Gina, Maddie, kat for the most part. I think whatever they’re doing to Caroline’s hair is prob the worst overall.

• Love 15
10 hours ago, Trixi said:

Agreed and she could use a deep conditioner and some lowlights... 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Agreed and she could use a deep conditioner and some lowlights... 

I completely agree with this.  She looks like a Stepford Wife with the yellow platinum hair.  I don't dislike Lexie but she's always been another blender who looked a lot older than she was...and something about her face is off to me.  I don't know what it is...but it's something that makes me not care for her looks at all. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Honestly I think her hair and makeup is some of the worst on the team. So dated and cheap Holly Madison looking. They can give her far better than that w DCC resources.

theyve fixed Cassie, Jinelle, Gina, Maddie, kat for the most part. I think whatever they’re doing to Caroline’s hair is prob the worst overall.

YES, it's SO holly madison, perfect description. just cheap platinum yellow blonde hair, it's not cute, very playmate

• Love 12
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

I don't know if you've seen this, but Jackie Bob filmed the whole thing

This (big screen) hardly even shows the girls live.  And I forgot how much I love Heather O! She looks really good in her clips, which were a lot!  I know they probably didn't want to just use current vets (since they are apparently still hiding the rookies), but I do find it kinda interested that they didn't show more retired vets if they were going that route.  I'd be throwing Abigail Klein in there 🤣 even in the last few years, they have had some true beauties and fan favorites that I think they could have used as well.  I feel bad for the vets this year that are only in the video as blurred backgrounds.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

Cassie danced as little as possible during her 5th year, where she was also named a group leader. She only danced when absolutely necessary, and even then she (and Judy!) made a big deal out of her "taking one for the team."  How that equated to all of the opportunities she was given that year was beyond me.  I agreed with Jay - she should have been cut.  She was not ready at finals, and she continued to be not ready for that entire year.

Could not agree more.  She did NOT show up as a veteran, she fell out of turns and said "suck" a lot.  Such eloquent speak for a so called veteran. Why does that sound familiar? Oh, right, Veruca is the new Cassie 2.0.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 21
3 hours ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

I agreed with Jay - she should have been cut.  She was not ready at finals, and she continued to be not ready for that entire year.

Yeah, after surgery #4, that should have been it.  And why send her on USO tours when she had to leave the stage during the kick line or put her in stunts for halftime?  Oh yeah - cause she laid down the law with K&J:/

1 hour ago, rl27rl said:

Oh, right, Veruca is the new Cassie 2.0.

With how heavy she dances, falling out of turns, having issues with kick line, lack of technique, etc - is VK at risk for injury herself?  

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7