Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

6 hours ago, DCCFan2021 said:

So confused about this pandemic Thunderstruck. Unless I missed something last year, they must have filmed the parts with Rachel W at point this year, and even the section with Maddie at point in the first half, since that was Amy's last year. So why is it safe for them to film this, sans masks, but not safe for them to do it at the actual games? I'm also pretty sure I saw Khalyn and Kashara in there, and they retired after the 2018-2019 season, so if they are happy to use footage from the last two years why put the ladies at a higher risk just to film more? Especially if they aren't even going to show this year's rookies? It also wasn't cut together very well - several times the dancers were a quarter or half count ahead of or behind the music, and that's just due to bad editing. Who put it together? The fact that VK was featured makes me immediately think K&J, but I know they wouldn't let the timing be that off so many times...so who?

My guess is that the parts with Maddie and Rachel W as point are from late 2019/2020 season trying out a nee formation now Amy would defo retire. I wouldnt be surprised if they would be a the split point for this year. Normally in TS they show shots of the football players, I think they replaced those with shots from the 2018/2019 team as we saw Khalyn, Yuko and Lauren P (haven't seen KaShara yet personally lol). Maybe those shots were a slightly different moments. 

Rachel W would be the second 2nd leader to become point after Crystal

Edited by AYTOfan
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Holly85 said:

It is Sydney! Here's the entire image (wtf move are they trying to do?)

image.png.2a09c957f222ab9f39dde22a4d0b9f16.png 

Previous game here she is again next to Alanna and Cianna:

626779602_ScreenShot2020-10-05at9_15_10AM.png.2c759923c6141089e1e1875077b38d33.png

Kat was in between Alora Rose and Jessica for this game:

1066240207_ScreenShot2020-10-05at9_08_29AM.png.3ed62b5635225dca44ec266e528cfa14.png

Also in the Thunderstruck video I'm pretty sure I saw at least 2 rookies (Sydney and Elli) so they probably did film some this year with the new girls. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

It is Sydney! Here's the entire image (wtf move are they trying to do?)

image.png.2a09c957f222ab9f39dde22a4d0b9f16.png 

Previous game here she is again next to Alanna and Cianna:

626779602_ScreenShot2020-10-05at9_15_10AM.png.2c759923c6141089e1e1875077b38d33.png

Kat was in between Alora Rose and Jessica for this game:

1066240207_ScreenShot2020-10-05at9_08_29AM.png.3ed62b5635225dca44ec266e528cfa14.png

Also in the Thunderstruck video I'm pretty sure I saw at least 2 rookies (Sydney and Elli) so they probably did film some this year with the new girls. 

It wont let me upload all of the photos so here is the first one:

857216267_ScreenShot2020-10-05at9_16_29AM.png.689b7f95485a0eb86c0bbe3bb391fba8.png

• Love 1

Rachel W at point, I’m sure she is the perfect rep for DCC values 🙄

I wonder if they had intentions of filming Thunderstruck with the new squad on the field and using that footage for the games but since the bubble was contaminated that never happened so they had to improvise and use old footage? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
On 10/2/2020 at 5:31 PM, vanillagum said:

Same. Rachel W. has always been such a meh dancer to me, always just passable. I think Kelli just wanted Miss America Runner-Up on the squad. Have literally never seen anything exciting about her dancing

Also, Cici's beauty is so underrated. Like Briana, I never see anyone talk about her. Aside from recently, commenting on her alleged weight gain lmao

Spot on!    I rarely watch Rachel W. but when I have seen her, she's a little more than meh to me, but not much.......I always get the way she moves that it's always -as Kelli said- a perfect photo op, she doesn't really wanna go hard on the hairography just in case it all doesn't fall back into place  ~ or the concern that she may sweat. 

Cici?  I agree. Her beauty is soooo underrated!   And she kills it in re:  her dancing skills.  The girl can move !  A couple of seasons ago, she was definitely noticed by the choreographers and singled out (in a positive way) 

• Love 14
37 minutes ago, Monique said:

Rachel W at point, I’m sure she is the perfect rep for DCC values 🙄

Gorgeous, never takes bad photos, well spoken, great dancer. She indeed is a great rep for DCC values 😉

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, mizzhyer said:

Lisa was definitely the weaker dancer in this clip.

Omg her turns were so bad wtf. I'd give a kidney to spin like Bridget 

35 minutes ago, KoKo said:

Spot on!    I rarely watch Rachel W. but when I have seen her, she's a little more than meh to me, but not much.......I always get the way she moves that it's always -as Kelli said- a perfect photo op, she doesn't really wanna go hard on the hairography just in case it all doesn't fall back into place  ~ or the concern that she may sweat. 

Cici?  I agree. Her beauty is soooo underrated!   And she kills it in re:  her dancing skills.  The girl can move !  A couple of seasons ago, she was definitely noticed by the choreographers and singled out (in a positive way) 

Yessss, exactly. 

And I'm also obsessed with Cici's hair ❤️

• Love 6
8 hours ago, DCCFan2021 said:

year. So why is it safe for them to film this, sans masks, but not safe for them to do it at the actual games?

NFL won’t allow cheerleaders on the field.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

vlcsnap-2020-10-05-09h43m42s106.jpg.a11c5ee5cb3c87893caaf07f74e6377d.jpg

If this was filmed in 2020, then they could've shot a brand new Thunderstruck for 2020 and filmed around the rookies. Problem solved.

...or option #2, do a throwback edition with Thunderstrucks through the years. Problem solved.

I honestly think it looks like a mix of both, I for sure saw some rookies and the formations are new so they filmed it recently. They also did some throwbacks. Not sure exactly why they did both 🤷‍♀️

• Love 2
On 10/2/2020 at 7:23 AM, kalibean said:

Veronica.  She was part of a big campaign for Nike while she was a DCC, which was one of the reasons Kelli was working so hard with her to lose weight. 

She’s one that seems soooo healthy and happy post squad! I thought she was such a beautiful bride this past weekend too. She’s just gorgeous in general.  

As for Dallas demographics, 2010 census has 43% Hispanic or Latino of any race, and I imagine that’s only gone up in the last decade.  Dallas is 51% white, 20% black, 17% “other” and 3% Asian (0.5% Native American.) The Asian population feels low to me but if it’s just Dallas proper and not total Dallas county then it makes sense. And these numbers are a decade old. I would be curious to know Collin and Dallas counties as a whole. Tho there are a few counties in the metro? And the stadium isn’t in Dallas or Collin, just The Star. 

CDA7E637-4C10-4045-8257-AD67A9D68DB3.jpeg

Gorgeous pic of Veronica!!    

• Love 12
On 10/2/2020 at 8:49 AM, scorpio1031 said:

How can anyone tell for sure unless the girls say something.  I mean, I am Hispanic and Native American, but you wouldn’t know that from looking at me.  Genetics are a funny thing:)

I am 1/4 Native American with green eyes and Irish ~ I have people comment more often than not asking me if I'm Spanish or Native American because of my high cheek bones.   I'm honored either way, but I really don't see it other than the cheekbones.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, lemonbus230 said:

Ahh yes, I like my DCC reps with a little racism and ignorance mixed together. Just to keep things spicy and exciting!

Deleted

Edited by AYTOfan
1 hour ago, Monique said:

Vacant expression, homophobic beliefs, did black face for a Halloween costume, and I swear I’ve never hear her speak more than a once but I think her voice would made me nauseous. But yes she was runner up to Miss USA and can dance well so who gives a shit about anything else😉

she did what now for a halloween costume?

10 hours ago, KickPretty said:

I think saw a quick glimpse of Brennan in there and now my feelings are hurt all over again. 

This is nothing but confusing to me. Glimpses of Bridget, Brennan, Hannah. Point changing through out the entire video. Just a mish-mash of a video. And seeing the three I just listed makes me sad. Me no likey.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

vlcsnap-2020-10-05-09h43m42s106.jpg.a11c5ee5cb3c87893caaf07f74e6377d.jpg

If this was filmed in 2020, then they could've shot a brand new Thunderstruck for 2020 and filmed around the rookies. Problem solved.

...or option #2, do a throwback edition with Thunderstrucks through the years. Problem solved.

Exactly and it further proves of what was the point of having auditions. It seems like the rookies will not be showcased anywhere. 

• Love 1

I am gonna remove myself from the forum for a while 😔. Have fun y'all and remember whenever something (negative) happens: It must be Victoria's fault 🤣

Bye, see ya in a few weeks 👋😊

Edited by AYTOfan
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, lexie3248 said:

Exactly and it further proves of what was the point of having auditions. It seems like the rookies will not be showcased anywhere. 

not until the show airs 

2 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

not until the show airs 

No I know but before at the games, from what I've viewed on videos that have been posted, they would still show a little bit.

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Rachel W is very beautiful.  But I don't think she has the power that KaShara or even Jenna had as point.  But I still rather see Rachel W then Maddie as point.   It's too bad Bridget retired this year.  She would of been awesome at point!

Same. Would never want to be friends with a Rachel but she is photogenic and decent dancer. Better than Maddie. 
As much as I bitch about Caroline being basic as hell and Daphne always looking like she needs a nights sleep plus that odd shaped torso, I would hate that one drunk Covid trip would know either out of point and put Rachel - but she’s pretty! - up there. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

As much as I bitch about Caroline being basic as hell and Daphne always looking like she needs a nights sleep plus...

plus about 15 sandwiches...

• Love 10

I wouldn't choose Rachel as point, but interesting to see someone not a group leader (I think she's a second?) as point in a long time. Maybe it was Crystal Trevino that was point but not a leader her year? DCC Historians may know. I would have guessed they'd choose Gina at this point. 

If they stay long enough, Lexie, Kelcey, or Amber are my choices for next point..

But lets be real, Veruca will probably be up there next year. 

• Love 5
On 10/2/2020 at 11:50 PM, UnicornKicksBack said:

Why they put Lisa and those hoppy fouettes and then whatever that flyi ng camel move is supposed to be? with Bridget and Gina 🤷‍♀️. Gina is fire but I think Bridget is the better performer here. Dang I wish she’d stayed but totally get why she left. 

Being #teamGina and all, she is definitely fire~ but I have to say Bridget is definitely every bit an amazing performer in this video, especially.    I wish that Bridget would have stayed, I just loved everything about her !  

On 10/3/2020 at 12:51 AM, heckkitty said:

Bridget was one of the only dancers who could pull my attention away from Gina. Hannah too,  sometimes. 

WORD. 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, AYTOfan said:

I am gonna remove myself from the forum for a while 😔. Have fun y'all and remember whenever something (negative) happens: It must be Victoria's fault 🤣

Bye, see ya in a few weeks 👋😊

Okay never mind I am already bored and this is one of the only places to "talk" about DCC that I am part of

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, AYTOfan said:

Okay never mind I am already bored and this is one of the only places to "talk" about DCC that I am part of

I don't recommend it, but join a FB group they never shut up...

• LOL 13
2 minutes ago, dcctator said:

I don't recommend it, but join a FB group they never shut up...

No thanks haha, I heard enough of thosw groups to know that is not a good place for me 😂 I did create a group on IG a few weeks ago. I think Holly85 is also in it too!

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

No thanks haha, I heard enough of thosw groups to know that is not a good place for me 😂 I did create a group on IG a few weeks ago. I think Holly85 is also in it too!

You would probably like Gracie's.  She loves Victoria.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, AYTOfan said:

Hey hey yes I am lol 

• Love 4

This Game seemed to have 16 cheerleaders on Deck 1 and 20 cheerleaders on Deck 2, weird. 

** All of my information came from their instastory yesterday and the few pictures posted here, so I may have mislabeled someone (Erin and Jessica look too similar with masks to be so close together). Sorry if someone has posted this already. **

On 9/21/2020 at 9:02 PM, Kitkatkitty said:

Ok so I've stared at all of the videos because I'm nuts lol I think the order of the girls was like this:

Deck 1: Amber, Savannah, Marissa, Briana, Kristin, Jalyn, Darian, Lexie, Maddie, Rachel A, Lisa, Chandi, Kelcey, McKenzie, Ashlee

Deck 2: Victoria, Alora Rose, Jessica, Madeline M, Armani, Claire, Gina, Rachel W, Elli, Cianna, Sydney, Alanna, Dani, Taylor, Jada, Erin

Obviously Caroline, Tess, Daphne, and Kat had to sit out, but I cannot figure out where Amanda is. Was she even at the game? 

Deck 1 (Game 2): Amber, Savannah, Marissa, Briana, Kristin, Jalyn, Darian, Lexie, Maddie, McKenzie, Lisa, Chandi, Kelcey, Amanda, Rachel A, Ashlee (this came from Jackie Bob's Thunderstruck video)

Deck 2 (Game 2): Caroline, Victoria, Alora-Rose, Kat, Jessica, Madeline, Armani, Daphne, Claire, Gina, Tess, Jada, Erin, Taylor, Dani, Alanna, Sydney, Cianna, Elli, Rachel W

On 9/21/2020 at 10:38 PM, Kitkatkitty said:

Yay! So the groups are: (just guessing on group numbers)

1: Maddie (GL1), Ashlee (GL2), Rachel A, Lisa, Chandi, Kelcey, McKenzie 

2: Lexie (GL1), Amber (GL2), Darian, Jalyn, Kristin, Briana, Marissa, Savannah 

3: Gina (GL1), Caroline (GL2), Victoria, Alora Rose, Jessica, Madeline, Armani, Claire 

4: Tess (GL1), Rachel W (GL2), Elli, Cianna, Sydney, Alanna, Dani, Taylor, Jada, Erin 

@lemonbus230 I have to be wrong about someone in Tess' group since there should only be 9 girls and not 10, do you know which one? Also I don't know what groups Amanda, Daphne, and Kat are in. 

The rookies seem uneven like they forgot to rearrange them after cuts.

This would make the group breakdown: (Rookie & Missed 1st Game)

1: Maddie, Ashlee, Rachel A, Lisa, Chandi, Kelcey, McKenzie, Amanda

3: Lexie, Amber, Darian, Jalyn, Kristin, Briana, Marissa, Savannah

2: Tess, Rachel W, Elli, Cianna, Sydney, Alanna, Dani, Taylor, Jada, Erin

4: Gina, Caroline, Victoria, Alora-Rose, Jessica, Madeline, Armani, Claire, Daphne, Kat

Edited by meg.r
clarification
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, meg.r said:

This Game seemed to have 16 cheerleaders on Deck 1 and 20 cheerleaders on Deck 2, weird. 

** All of my information came from their instastory yesterday and the few pictures posted here, so I may have mislabeled someone (Erin and Jessica look too similar with masks to be so close together). Sorry if someone has posted this already. **

Deck 1 (Game 2): Amber, Savannah, Marissa, Briana, Kristin, Jalyn, Darian, Lexie, Maddie, McKenzie, Lisa, Chandi, Kelcey, Amanda, Rachel A, Ashlee (this came from Jackie Bob's Thunderstruck video)

Deck 2 (Game 2): Caroline, Victoria, Alora-Rose, Kat, Jessica, Madeline, Armani, Daphne, Claire, Gina, Tess, Jada, Erin, Taylor, Dani, Alanna, Sydney, Cianna, Elli, Rachel W

4: Gina, Caroline, Victoria, Alora-Rose, Jessica, Madeline, Armani, Claire, Daphne, Kat

Amanda didn’t miss a game 

7 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

Lisa was definitely the weaker dancer in this clip.

She's also the stockiest.  All I see is a box of her ribs and a box of her hips.  Literally, no curve.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, meg.r said:

Why put the majority of the rookies on one deck/group? Surely they should be dispersed a little more? 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, meg.r said:

yeah this is the exact count and order I got for the past game as well which is super confusing, like why aren't the decks and groups even? They also seem to have switched some girls around and made sure there are no rookies next to each other this game.

The only thing even about the groups is that they managed to put 2 black girls in each one lol

• LOL 2
58 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I don't think most of us hate Victoria.  Dislike is different.

Spot on. Seems like most people on this board dislike or are simply neutral about Victoria. I'm convinced she will be point in her 4th year if she stays lean and doesn't get into any trouble in her personal life. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I have been wondering if any of the Vets regretted auditioning this season with the way things have been for them so far this season.

-not being able to do a calendar shoot

-not being able to dance on the field

-having to wear masks while they dance

-probably will not be doing any appearances this season

And for the rookies it must really suck that you do not get any of the perks of being a DCC this season with them not being able to make it official on social media til after the season finale of DCCMTT airs.  Also, them having to cover their faces with the masks while they dance on the decks.  I am all for masks.  But it still has to suck not being able to be recognized as a DCC.

• Love 8

Ok I knew they were going to make Rachel W. point back when they aired the show group auditions last year. Do y'all remember how they showed a bunch of still shots of Rachel and Kelli was like wow every single picture is amazing, she's so photogenic. They didn't do that for anybody else and it was kind of randomly put in there. At that point I was like ohhh ok they are grooming their audience to get used to seeing Rachel up close and personal as POINT!

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Isolabella said:

Ok I knew they were going to make Rachel W. point back when they aired the show group auditions last year. Do y'all remember how they showed a bunch of still shots of Rachel and Kelli was like wow every single picture is amazing, she's so photogenic. They didn't do that for anybody else and it was kind of randomly put in there. At that point I was like ohhh ok they are grooming their audience to get used to seeing Rachel up close and personal as POINT!

And I am here for that 😍 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6