Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

I think years ago, the new episode was on the network, and then reruns were on CMT?  but I could be wrong about that. 

They also used to show the new episode on CMT on Thursday or Friday, and then rerun it on Saturdays, and with frequent reruns.  Now you better catch it on the first run, or DVR it.  

1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think years ago, the new episode was on the network, and then reruns were on CMT?  but I could be wrong about that. 

They also used to show the new episode on CMT on Thursday or Friday, and then rerun it on Saturdays, and with frequent reruns.  Now you better catch it on the first run, or DVR it.  

Or find a bootleg version of it on YouTube before it's taken down. 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Amandared said:

Can she get a mask that fits her face?

522405C5-3161-4D3B-A7DF-DF81DA2E043F.jpeg

It's probably because she has zero stamina and needs to breathe. She only looks good this year because she crash diets like Mommie Dearest. JMO

• Love 4
1 hour ago, rl27rl said:

It's probably because she has zero stamina and needs to breathe. She only looks good this year because she crash diets like Mommie Dearest. JMO

Victoria looks great.  If she was crash dieting, she wouldn’t be able to maintain this healthy looking weight this and last season like she has.  As painful as it seems for some...sometimes you gotta give credit where credit is due.   

• Love 13

They need something just a tiny bit sticky on their masks, maybe...like just a couple of dots of the grumpy silicone that’s on no show socks sometimes.  Lots of mask slipping on a lot of the ladies, so might just be a fit/material issue. 

I’m starting to think VK is looking a little too lean...maybe just a couple hundred extra calories a day of veggies and lean protein? But could just be in that brief snippet, I’m no dietician. Lemme channel my inner Jay and have salmon for breakfast! 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, rl27rl said:

Where I live masks are compulsory except when exercising, in fact it’s discouraged because it impairs airflow (apart from In low intensity stuff like walking). I’m suprised the cheerleaders have to wear them and don’t blame them for needing a break. It seems performative rather than necessary, if they are social distancing it shouldn’t matter if they wear masks. They are doing doing moderate-high intensity physical activity for hours with a mask, that’s a struggle and actually contrary to health advice (where I am anyway). I am an athlete myself and I don’t think I could be comfortable and not out of breath wearing a mask while dancing.  

Edited by perrie97
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, rl27rl said:

There are less persons in the stadium during practice then the game.  So wearing the mask  during practice is idiotic ..NO ONE is there 🤪🤪

Edited by forumborum
Misspelled sorry
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, forumborum said:

There are less persons in the stadium during practice then the game.  So wearing the mask  during practice is idiotic ..NO ONE is there 🤪🤪

And HOW/WHY is dancing on the touchdown decks "safer" than dancing on the field?  They're barely 6 ft away from the front row of seats on the decks.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

And HOW/WHY is dancing on the touchdown decks "safer" than dancing on the field?  They're barely 6 ft away from the front row of seats on the decks.

Going to message you 

6 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

The NFL made the decision to not allow cheerleaders on the field. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Ok sent already 

Dancing on the decks are the most rediculous thing ever .  Agree the risk of infecting or contracting is lower but y’all are impairing persons that actually want to watch the game . 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, forumborum said:

Dancing on the decks are the most rediculous thing ever .  Agree the risk of infecting or contracting is lower but y’all are impairing persons that actually want to watch the game . 

Ok 

3 hours ago, Holly85 said:
3 hours ago, forumborum said:

Just saying ....Thunder thick 

FBD6286B-BD13-4DB8-B9FA-C44DE1539FA3.jpeg

Just saying she is beautiful 

Both!

She is beautiful and she looks (DCC) thick to the point of ‘setting-herself-up-for-a-cut’.

I am worried now for Rachel A.

Or is it just the picture?

• Love 3

Rachel A. may be "thick" by DCC standards, but I personally find her attractive. And her short hair complements her so well! Definitely don't see her "thickness" as an issue.

Just my unrequested 2 cents ;).

Edited by Lona
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, Pau84 said:

Both!

She is beautiful and she looks (DCC) thick to the point of ‘setting-herself-up-for-a-cut’.

I am worried now for Rachel A.

Or is it just the picture?

I sure hope she doesn’t. DCC standards are a joke. Other professional athletes don’t get warnings for having “thick” thighs, they only get weight warnings if their stamina/performance is affected. She has Always had naturally curvier thighs if you look at past pics of her. I don’t see how they look bad, she has a lovely figure. They actually looked toned. News flash Kelly Judy and Charlotte, not all woman are born as sticks. She’s a good dancer, no reports she’s unfit, and she’s beautiful. Her thighs are not impacting her performance. The level of skinny DCC required is just outrageous and I wouldn’t be surprised if half those girls end up with eating eating disorders. 

Edited by perrie97
  • Love 19
12 hours ago, perrie97 said:

Where I live masks are compulsory except when exercising, in fact it’s discouraged because it impairs airflow (apart from In low intensity stuff like walking). I’m suprised the cheerleaders have to wear them and don’t blame them for needing a break. It seems performative rather than necessary, if they are social distancing it shouldn’t matter if they wear masks. They are doing doing moderate-high intensity physical activity for hours with a mask, that’s a struggle and actually contrary to health advice (where I am anyway). I am an athlete myself and I don’t think I could be comfortable and not out of breath wearing a mask while dancing.  

I've been back to the gym for two months now after waiting for the weather to get cooler. I've been wearing a mask for exercising, even when running. Masks have been proven not to restrict airflow otherwise surgeons wouldn't be wearing one for 13 hour surgeries. These girls just need a mask made for exercising. I love the ones I bought from Athleta and they're made specifically for working out.

• Love 23

Rachel A is so beautiful. She does look DCC thick, but she pretty much always has. I think even her rookie season on the show they talked about her weight at one point? Goes without saying she's hot as hell and this is only in regards to DCC's ridiculous standards. I think she's one of the few who gets a little bit of leeway with weight because she's still fit and that's basically how she came in. Also, god, I love her hair. I wish I had straight hair so that I could have a little bob like that. Ugh it's so cute and flattering. Tbh I think lots of women in general would do better with shorter hair.

Daphne being on the team while being that thin irritates me. Maybe she can't help being that thin, but I just know they love it. I was rewatching season 13 and didn't remember how much they fawned over her as soon as she came in the door. I bet they wish they could have 36 Daphnes

• Love 20
33 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

Claire who?

Sadly, I remember her as the girl with the floor hair (they laid her on the floor during makeovers to compare to the grains in the wood floor to her hair).  Too bad she wasn't featured more....very pretty & seemed like a strong dancer.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, perrie97 said:

I sure hope she doesn’t. DCC standards are a joke. Other professional athletes don’t get warnings for having “thick” thighs, they only get weight warnings if their stamina/performance is affected. She has Always had naturally curvier thighs if you look at past pics of her. I don’t see how they look bad, she has a lovely figure. They actually looked toned. News flash Kelly Judy and Charlotte, not all woman are born as sticks. She’s a good dancer, no reports she’s unfit, and she’s beautiful. Her thighs are not impacting her performance. The level of skinny DCC required is just outrageous and I wouldn’t be surprised if half those girls end up with eating eating disorders. 

I will never understand how DCC is so anti-thighs. As someone who danced from the age of 3, I've always had chunkier thighs because of years of ballet, pointework and tap. I'd rather see the girls healthier and fit than skinny. 

I've been a Rachel A fan since day 1 and she's always carried her weight in her bottom half. During her rookie year, she never looked big around the waist, which suggests to me that she eats well, takes care of herself and is super fit. Thick thighs save lives!

• Love 24
17 minutes ago, GaveIn said:
54 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

Claire who?

Sadly, I remember her as the girl with the floor hair (they laid her on the floor during makeovers to compare to the grains in the wood floor to her hair). 

Yep, that Claire!

9 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Yep, that Claire!

Lol, that's what I thought but wanted to be sure. I've seen that season multiple times and the wood scene multiple times and still think that's the only time they ever showed her on the show? lmao

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

Lol, that's what I thought but wanted to be sure. I've seen that season multiple times and the wood scene multiple times and still think that's the only time they ever showed her on the show? lmao

I think that's why I always assumed she was a blender, but apparently not!

• LOL 2

Rachel A looks great. She is just curvy in the right places. Some women just have more athletic looking thighs. The team doesn't need any more extra thin waifs.

Edited by ElenaFR
  • Love 21
On 10/19/2020 at 12:51 AM, Stee said:

I saw my first episode of DCC on Logo - it aired after Rupaul’s Drag Race. I never understood how the show made it on to a network targeting LGBT audiences, until I watched a couple seasons and I realized it’s secretly a Gay man's dream show: the makeovers, the dancing, the drama! I don’t think they capitalize on that enough.   

And I say this as a Gay man who live in New York and has never stepped foot in Dallas, or EVER heard of the DCC prior to the show - but now I'm a superfan.  Mind you I'm also a reformed ANTM addict, and there's seemingly a lot of crossover appeal there too.

OMG I can binge watch DCC:MTT and RuPauls Drag Race all day, every day! Lol. I feel the exact same way you do! 🥰

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, madmax84 said:

I've been back to the gym for two months now after waiting for the weather to get cooler. I've been wearing a mask for exercising, even when running. Masks have been proven not to restrict airflow otherwise surgeons wouldn't be wearing one for 13 hour surgeries. These girls just need a mask made for exercising. I love the ones I bought from Athleta and they're made specifically for working out.

Oh can you message me the ones you like from Athleta? We've had to wear masks all the time up here since 5/5 & i'm still struggling to find ones that don't suffocate me while running or boxing... 

• Love 1

I guess Caroline (of the Ozark 4 hahaha) is out of the dog house, she got the Abbey Bear, go figure. I wonder if Kristen had to sit out, she was at the Dodgers game on Saturday... 

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Oh can you message me the ones you like from Athleta? We've had to wear masks all the time up here since 5/5 & i'm still struggling to find ones that don't suffocate me while running or boxing... 

sent!

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, TB12 said:

I guess Caroline (of the Ozark 4 hahaha) is out of the dog house, she got the Abbey Bear, go figure. I wonder if Kristen had to sit out, she was at the Dodgers game on Saturday... 

She handed it off to Lisa and abt Kristin she was at the game yesterday 

7E348B32-DDE3-4D49-A8AE-4E9E2C94A324.jpeg

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

She handed it off to Lisa and abt Kristin she was at the game yesterday 

7E348B32-DDE3-4D49-A8AE-4E9E2C94A324.jpeg

Oh so does that mean she had it before yesterday? So she really was out of the dog house!

I pink puffy heart Rachel A - I think that might be partially the pic making her look thicker, and she's probably not swimsuit calendar lean.  That said, she's not showing a muffin top or anything so she's probably good to go.  I'm all in for the buffer gym rats (Lisa, Lauren, Stephanie,) curvier gals (Kash, Jenn A, Rachel,) lean and mean (Heather,) slimmer gals, etc.  As far as slim goes, tho, give me a Jinelle all day because she looks healthy as can be, likely thanks to her clean and happy diet.  You really can eat a lot of food if you're picking the right stuff. 

Gina and Daphne are worrisome...they too could use an extra 2-300 calories a day of lean protein and veggies.  (I'll freely admit that when I have that extra amount of calories available in my day, it goes to wine.  But I'm not an athlete or a swimsuit calendar model.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 12