Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Kiss my mutt said:

Natalie has been married twice before? How did I miss this tidbit..they’re probably in some landfill somewhere. She’s scary!

Stephanie has an anti-aging clinic? She’s really bad advertising. 

Her skin looks terrible.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Non jovi is awful, accusing her of lying about being pregnant? Smack him in the chompers

Yes, Jovi is a douche. But also I’d be a bit confused if someone told me big news like this while they were getting henna on the street.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

OH MY GOD THEY DIDN"T EVEN DO IT! 

reminds me of Michael and Angela.  They were rocking it every night on her first trip but on her trip when they got married I think they only did it once or twice at most.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I'm already at 220/150. Brandon's parents need to shut up and take a back seat. Brandon did a good job, I feel - especially when he brought up needy mom. His dad is a controlling PIA who can't stand losing control of his son and everyone in his hemisphere. Guess what parents, your farm dream is not his dream. You can't force it on him. Or Julia. She can hate the farm if she wants. And she does.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

Stephanie is begging for some sex and Ryan is just not interested.

This is way too much info for me.

She just needs a quickie Ryan!!!

Can I just say that I am so fucking uncomfortable right now? 

"When she first got here every thing was nice, then she started talking". Oh Ryan. Never change. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 7