Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

My husband had a brain bleed when he had an Aortic Dissection. He is fine now. best wishes for your dad

My husband had an aortic dissection, too. Scary stuff. Saved by an excellent hospital staff who dx'd him within about a half an hour. Doing wonderfully 15 years later. Glad to hear yours is fine, too!

Ste. Chapelle (sp?) hoping and praying for full recovery for your dad!

7 hours ago, magemaud said:

When Stephanie was pulling all the gifts out of her suitcases, Ryan actually said something about really wishing she’d give him money instead. But he’s a pretty smooth operator and pretends to be excited and grateful while probably calculating how much he can make getting rid of the stuff. 

I wonder if we are going to meet his family that Stephanie is supposedly bankrolling or does Ryan just pocket that money for himself. 

Those "designer" watches, sunglasses and soccer slides were fake and so is their relationship.  What was Stephanie on at that dinner, that was not just a few sips of a margarita.  Nothing makes you look older than dating a guy who is half your age, Stephanie looked like she was aging before our eyes like The Portrait of Dorian Grey in reverse.

We can hear the wheels turning in Ryan's head as he plans the next step in the scam. What does Stephanie find physically attractive about him?  What do they have in common? What do they talk about other than what texts are on his phone, a normal 50+ woman would know to steer clear of that sort of bullshit relationship, not trusting Ryan, having to pay his way...how is that a good relationship for anyone to be in?

I think Yara's sonogram will be just a huge mouth full of teeth.

• Love 1

Show of hands: who else thinks Stephanie shouldn't have given Ryan her mother's engagement ring before she tells him she schtupped his cousin? If Ryan wasn't already going to sell that ring (he 100% was) before, he definitely will once she drops that bomb.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Why did Stephanie bring condoms? At her age she would  Likely need idea or some kind of other medical intervention in order to get pregnant. So really the condoms are more about her knowing that he's sleeping with other women.  Or more likely, she just suspects that he's sleeping with other people because she did. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I'm not sure I'm prepared AGAIN to see Brandon Baby Shirt throw Julia under the bus to his parents and then try to solve the mystery of how his dick can be THAT good.  Because something doesn't add up here.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
On 1/25/2021 at 6:02 PM, renatae said:

My husband had an aortic dissection, too. Scary stuff. Saved by an excellent hospital staff who dx'd him within about a half an hour. Doing wonderfully 15 years later. Glad to hear yours is fine, too!

Ste. Chapelle (sp?) hoping and praying for full recovery for your dad!

My guy had a Type A, the king John Ritter had, 14 years ago this week. He has never really fully recovered but he does Ok. He developed compartment syndrome and had a fasciotomy and has had skin grafts and a bunch of surgeries. Walks with a limp and lives in constant pain. I am just glad he is still here

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 3

Hello!! anyone here for tonight's show?

I saw bits of it on the sneak peak Friday.  I thought they would have more from 90DF at the end, but it turned into a long segment of LI Medium which I cannot stand.  She had Marlee Matlin (I like her) but I lost it when she told Marlee something that she supposedly learned thru her mediuming, but it was a fact about which Marlee had written in her autobio and which is also on the wiki article about her. 

I am not into tattoos for myself, but I am thinking I might like to try the henna design.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I put aside the Jelly Belly jelly beans tonight and opted for pats of salted Kerrygold butter. I’ll be a genius by the time this show is over!

I made a peach cobbler for tonight.  It is full of butter so I am good.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Mes  amis! Here I am on time, and ze show, she has been delayed! Who are these "Fixer Upper" interlopers?! Not to answer!

Ah, it is the infernal "Discovery +" trying to lure us! Mais  non!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

Hello Everyone!!  Finally I got my first dose of the vaccine yesterday and they only reaction I have is that I am snarkier than ever!!  Oh no....why to we have Joanna and Chip????   Trying to shove Discovery + down our throats?

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hello! i hope you all are safe from the stormageddon, that nobody has covid and that some of you are vaccinated. 

I am waiting for the snow to start we might get 18 inches-sounds like a 😈🍆 to me. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4