Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Hello everyone! What the heck was TLC thinking but to troll us some more with that HGTV stuff... I remember they did that before when the Brady Bunch had a special to promote.

Also, why are Brandon's parents shocked Julia is sick of the farm?

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

As a Canadian, I have bread and buns in the freezer. I would rather buy TP. Why is there such a demand for bread and milk? Curious.

It started with the Blizzard of 78 and ever since we northerners need supplies on hand to make French Toast in a storm

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He is such a snake. Throwing her under the bus again. Fuck off howdy doody you puppet faced toddler

They are such garbage. They want to erase her identity and use her as a farmhand...,Brandon lied to her....fuck them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

And the father spewing this "You're the man! It's your decision!" bullshit.  You're basically telling him to put his foot down and DEMAND she do what his PARENTS want.  I don't see how that makes him "a man."   Kind of the opposite.

• Useful 2
  • Love 21
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

As a Canadian, I have bread and buns in the freezer. I would rather buy TP. Why is there such a demand for bread and milk? Curious.

Its just a thing in New England. One flake of snow, everyone's out getting milk, bread and beer. Ever since the 78 blizzard its been a thing. 

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

My friends I am a single mom of a boy, please smack me if I ever act like this.

I also have a son. He would die of mortification if I behaved this way. 

Love how they spin it. "Julia's making you choose between us and her! That painted jezebel!" "She HATES the animals!" "I'm losing my son!" Jeez, drama much, Betty? I'm embarrassed for her. Or I would be if I wasn't a mean and spiteful sea hag who rejoices at her tears. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 12