Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Have a great week, everybody! We're supposed to have freezing rain tomorrow so I might be taking the day off.

Winter finally arrived here. Was -17C with a -26C windchill most of the day. Our balmy January came to a crashing end on Friday. And then we had the snowsquall (rare for Western Canada) Tuesday night and my power went out. It is dark.

12 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I plug my ears when that French lady starts singing on the Allstate commercial. Does that bother anyone else?

No, I love Edith Piaf! I learned the French words so I can sing along, while my family members roll their eyes...

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Cute animals, Brandon?  She’s mucking out stalls and feeding livestock, not cuddling the kittens at Petsmart. 

I saw those goat eyes. Goats look like they are plotting. 

22 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

A YSL last week. A Christian Dior bag this week. You guys think it’s a fake?

Who cares, as long as nobody who sees it does!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Good night my darlings! Stay off the sauce. Wear your masks! Stay safe! 

Truer words were never spoken, for me at least!  My five year Soberversary is coming up on February 3.  I'm sooo happy I survived.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 18
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Brandon chooses sex over living with his mother. Betty will never let him go.

I hate that woman. She's a unbearable control freak. She thinks Mother's Day is on the 9th every year? She thinks a guest in her home should be shoveling shit at dawn? She bitches and moans about the hot tub. Now we're going to see her have a tantrum because her baby wants to get laid and she won't have someone to do her chores for her. The parents ganging up on Brandon insisting he needs to be a man is pretty damn funny when they shut him down every time he tried to exert some authority.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Good night all, I feel some brain cells have died watching this show, so I’m going to pound a few sticks of butter. 

4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Well, that was fun! Good night everyone!

4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Next time! On 90 Day Fiance:  Old Women Fake Cry to get some sympathy.

4 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

See you guys next Sunday night!!!

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well, next shit show to watch. Unexpected makes me crazy, but I keep watching nonetheless. What’s wrong with me?

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Goodnight loves...thanks for the laughs I have needed it! At least trash bag Hailey 2 is not on Unexpected 

2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Have a great week, everybody! We're supposed to have freezing rain tomorrow so I might be taking the day off.

2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Whelp! Good night fellow snarkers! See you next week, same shit time, same shit channel. 

2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Good snark tonight peeps!  Everyone have a good week and see you back here next Sunday!

Just now, Zombness said:

Good night everyone.....have a great week!!!!

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Good night my darlings! Stay off the sauce. Wear your masks! Stay safe! 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Thanks for a great night, boys and girls. Stay well, enjoy the week ahead, and live your best life.

Just now, Doublemint said:

Good night lovies - stay safe!

giphy.gif

OK, I'm wiped out. Had a great time as always, BabyLoves! I'm probably here sporadically next few weeks until my move is done. But I'll be lurking, so DON'T DISAPPOINT!

*Goes off to discover the all the Amy Winehouse on which he's been clueless*

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

We are expecting messy weather starting Monday night thru Tuesday morning, I will be making soup.  Also I am moving my father in to the nursing home section of his retirement community, independent living is not for him anymore even with the24/7 aids I hired, almost 94 years old and needs more medical care than the aids can give...no visits allowed in the nursing home, so tomorrow night I will be making soup and adult beverages.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My friend has a 23 year old. He had to move home as he lost his job due to COVID. She always had a very strict ‘make your own way’ rule but his unemployment isn’t his fault....he works in tourism. He does most of the household chores since he can’t pay rent.

I heard somewhere that millions of young adults in their twenties had to move home because of COVID. Sucks. 

• Love 1

I'm all in for the Fatty Fat Fat Show on Wednesday.  That's my Darkest Snarking, when my True Evil Self comes out!

1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

Congratulations and Happy Sober Birthday! 💖

Thank you very much, Grammypammy.  I'm alive.  I survived!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

All the kids in the daycare center will love seeing Andrew’s vacay pics.

Hope he quarantines after being in Mexico and before seeing the kids. Doubt it though. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, JennyMominFL said:

This thread made me go to Pat McGrath’s website. Most all of her lip glosses are down to $12 from 28. I scored!

I guess people aren’t wearing as much lipstick because their working from home and wearing masks out.  Lip products in particular are probably taking a hit.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Arynm said:

I am still banned from inside eating. I have not forgotten so don't worry! I will finish my quest and hopefully have a sighting for everyone soon.

Surely the hot chicken place has a drive through window!! 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, seasons said:

Mike please take off that stupid hat in the restaurant.

Butter is good for your mind. Mmkay.

I'm so irrationally jealous they are eating inside a restaurant. They should be dressed up! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Floatingbison said:

Mrs. FB is a teacher so she should be getting a vaccine soon.  I, on the other hand, am in a "unpopular" profession and I'm relatively young, so I may have to wait.   I'm in a rural area near Seattle, not a hot spot of modern medicine.

Dying to know what the unpopular profession is... 

Watching the Discovery  plus sneak peak. Unpopular opinion time 😀I believe Tarik. Dean is a bigger famewhore than he is and wanted to broadcast his business on TV for money and ignored any requests to patch things up off camera. They never really got to the reason why they stopped talking but I fully believe Dean wanted his own show and stabbed Tarik in the back. I even think the baby is a ploy to get a spin off. After watching Dean belittle Hazel and out her on social media he is on my shit list. I never understood the love he got on Pillow Talk.  Brandon “Julia is hard to please.” Why because she doesn’t want to be used for free labour? Run Julia. His parents own him. Brandon’s parents think this is all hilarious, garbage people.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Watching the Discovery  plus sneak peak. Unpopular opinion time 😀I believe Tarik. Dean is a bigger famewhore than he is and wanted to broadcast his business on TV for money and ignored any requests to patch things up off camera. They never really got to the reason why they stopped talking but I fully believe Dean wanted his own show and stabbed Tarik in the back. I even think the baby is a ploy to get a spin off. After watching Dean belittle Hazel and out her on social media he is on my shit list. I never understood the love he got on Pillow Talk.  Brandon “Julia is hard to please.” Why because she doesn’t want to be used for free labour? Run Julia. His parents own him.

Julia may indeed be hard to please in some ways. However, Brandon misrepresented himself and the life he could offer her. She should have been asked if she liked farm life, liked animals, and be told exactly what her life would be living with Brandon. If it is short term and for maybe a month or so, perhaps. Otherwise, she could walk away. I see Brandon wanting her because she is attractive and exotic. Why she wants a farm boy is about her. She wants the big city life with shopping and culture.

• Love 2

I know Jenny lies but I believe her, I think his parents knew about the relationship but he lied to his parents about her age. Once they met her they were shocked.  That is why they pushed the arranged marriage soon after she left. Did Jenny say they have been together since 2011?!?!!

• Love 1
On 1/24/2021 at 5:49 PM, tvrox said:

Belize looks beautiful. I want to go there, but not to see Ryan. 

I'm way behind because I'm on the opposite coast, but I recognize that airport. I'm pretty sure they're on San Pedro--the cayes there don't have air strips as far as I know (correction, some have airstrips and so do some private islands, but not actual airports), and the mainland airport is much bigger. It's...different. Very touristy and very poor. I spent 10 days in SP/mainland Belize and ate so many Pringles because there's just so little interesting food unless you're into meat. I had my first ever lobster pizza there and it was...uh...a thing. The fryjacks are killer, though, I waited way too long to try them.

It's definitely got a very relaxed vibe. I'm too neurotic to enjoy it. But if you're good at kicking back and going with the flow, it can be fun. I stopped by this taco shack halfway through and had the best drinks-tacos-karaoke night ever.

Oh, and cars aren't much of a thing on SP. Everything is bike or golf cart. A LOT of fun but really tough if you need a car or van.

Edited by monagatuna
correction
  • Love 2

Wow that old clip....David gained a ton of weight.  He really needs to get his weight under control. Annie gained quite a bit as well.  
Good Lord Mike offered her a beer...not heroin. I believe Natalie did drink with Mike to hook him, she misrepresented herself and now wants him to change. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm all in for the Fatty Fat Fat Show on Wednesday.  That's my Darkest Snarking, when my True Evil Self comes out!

This is a courtesy call to confirm your appointment in Houston at Dr. Now’s office Wednesday, January 27th. Please note cancellations require 24 hours notice or you will be charged. Dis very bad sishuashun. Press 1 to confirm...

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Gobi said:

Is that a dress or a curtain?

I thought it looked like a Dancing with the Stars costume.

What flea market did that woman go to to get that many cheap knock off watches, sunglasses and soccer slides?  

The ring she wanted Ryan to propose to her with will buy many, many drinks for all the other cougars he meets.  

Stephanie had to be on something like a muscle relaxer or xanax or something, she was moving in slow motion at that dinner.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I believe Natalie did drink with Mike to hook him, she misrepresented herself and now wants him to change. 

That is it, exactly!  I love you, you are so much fun now change or ve no be togezer.

Something tells me za zame for Yara and that toothy guy, vacations, booze, lots of sex, partying in to the wee hours but now none of zat eese goot ideaz.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

When Stephanie was pulling all the gifts out of her suitcases, Ryan actually said something about really wishing she’d give him money instead. But he’s a pretty smooth operator and pretends to be excited and grateful while probably calculating how much he can make getting rid of the stuff. 

I wonder if we are going to meet his family that Stephanie is supposedly bankrolling or does Ryan just pocket that money for himself. 

• Love 3

I'm sure this has been brought up a million times before but I am starting to get really irritated with this show constantly casting people who are in no way shape or form engaged. Darcey was never engaged. Andrew isn't engaged to Amira, (run, girl.. run away) Stephanie is so not engaged to Ryan that she had to bring him the ring she wants to become engaged to him with. Stephanie is also a Muppety mental case who I'm starting to suspect has an alcohol addiction. Has Brandon proposed to Julia? I don't remember seeing a ring on her finger. (She should also high-tail it outta there - it's obvious that Brandon's nightmare parents are going to continue to try to control every aspect of their lives forever.)

Non Bon Jovi proposed to Yara under what I strongly suspect were false pretenses and neither of them should be parents under any circumstances anyway.

Rebecca and Zied weren't engaged (because she was still married) when their story was initially shown. 

I could go on, but y'all get my point. The show has ceased being about the K1 process and is now just about older ladies gettin' frauded by younger guys and paunchy older men participating in sex tourism and deciding to try to buy themselves a trophy wife.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6