Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

AIDS doesnt have me very high up the list. In a lot of states those of is with chronic illness (Did you know I have an illness?) will have to wait a while

This is when it pays to live in Nowheresville.  16 years old and up with any of a number of conditions, including obesity, Type 2 diabetes, pregnancy, intellectual disability, etc.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I’m waiting for Ryan to pull out a jeweler’s loupe to check out Stephanie’s ring. 

And, I’m wondering, is he underdressed for the restaurant or is she overdressed? 

You can bet your kneecaps she is overdressed. Her handbag is a replica of a hundred note. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

And, I’m wondering, is he underdressed for the restaurant or is she overdressed? 

totally mismatched ---in more ways than one!

• Love 6
59 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

IMO Amy was prodigiously talented. The Grammys thought so, too. Six times.

Add Jim Morrison, December 1943--July 1971.

Pere Amira is a wise old oiseau.

I love Pere Amira's scarf! French men know how to rock the fashion. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Unless it’s a wombat’s because it’s in cubes...

I'm sorry, that's adorable. I had to look it up and it's true. I have never been more excited to look at poop.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

90 Day Fiance The Single Life with a shit-ton of characters that I can't stand.  If they would put it on TLC I would watch and snark with you all.  I can't imagine that anyone wants to pay to see the people that they cast.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I don’t care what TLC puts in front of my face, I am NOT purchasing Discovery+.

I am resolute in my decision NOT to subscribe to Discovery+.  Unless they get an interview with Sumit’s exwife! 

Edited by Emmeline
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

She's also an alcohol-iac. She got off of that plane hammered. 

Lol I went to Jamaica and had to wait in the lounge for the resort shuttle....they kept serving me delicious rum punch which I didn’t know were 3 shots a drink. I got on the bus hammered and didn’t even remember the bumps and cliffs 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

I'm hoping to someday get Moderna, for several reasons.    However, being in Alabama, we rank 50th in vaccinations, so it's going to be a long wait for me.  Availability might improve in Florida. a while ago, Jim Kramer (Mad Money or whatever it is on CNBC) announced that people who wanted vaccines should fly to Florida, because they didn't have a residency requirement.   They do now.    

I bet I look worse in the morning than anyone on here.    My hair sticks straight up, and I look like Don King (the boxing promoter) with the sticking up hair.     Thank heavens for whoever invented the blow dryer. 

I have never been too great at figuring out who will stick together, and who won't, but I can't believe any of these people even like each other, let alone love.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4

These Progressive Insurance commercials are so spot on. Please add the mom who yells at me through phone that the cell phone she’s currently using “simply doesn’t work!”

I get so tickled at the one where the guy is teaching them how to open a PDF. My boss freaks out whenever someone sends him a PDF. I've showed him hundreds of times how to convert a PDF file into a Word document, but every time he needs my help.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Suzywriter said:

I am proud to say that my much younger, newly thirties friend has a million of those live love laugh family is everything and nothing and here and now and live and be a fountain not a drain. She just bought a Cricut so that she can make a bunch more, with curse words in them. 

Ha I need a bunch of curse word signs!! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2