Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Really hating Brandon after this phone call with Julia.  She doesn't want to work on a farm and he acts like she's just being difficult.  Doesn't matter if they're "cute animals" she didn't sign up for that!

Doesn’t matter how cute the animal, poop is poop

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
58 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I’m 70 and got my appointment at 1:00 AM the day after Governor Murphy lowered the age to 65+. I was registered but no way was I waiting to be invited! People have the best luck checking throughout the day and late at night and refresh, refresh, refresh. 

Just wanted to come back and say an elderly friend had to go to the ER today for a painful foot problem that turned out to be cellulitis. She never said anything about the vaccine, and was surprised to see they had given her an appointment on her discharge papers for the first shot. 

Hope your friend is ok. 

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This is when you play the cancer card, hon.

AIDS doesnt have me very high up the list. In a lot of states those of is with chronic illness (Did you know I have an illness?) will have to wait a while

• Love 4
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

If I were to see Cougar and Ryan out to dinner with each other, I would just automatically assume he was her son home health aide. 

FTFY

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Did LDE Brandon ever explain to Julia what she was getting into with the living on the farm with the parents or did he just think she'd love the hell out of it because it's America??  I'm confused.

And the "E" is for "Ennui," correct? 😉

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Nothing worse than a stupid cougar!!!

I she actually aging before our eyes?  That dress and hair and the eyebrows are so distracting.

She gets to look thru Ryan's phone because he deleted a lot of stuff and maybe he has a burner phone for all the naughty shit from women.

• Love 11

If Ryan is the person I think he is, he has a second phone that he won't let Stephani see.

I would not want to wear my mother's wedding ring as my own.   My father died when I was young, and I had his ring.  When my husband lost the ring I gave him, I gave him my dad's old one, but we took it to the priest and had it blessed and prayed over.

I think Stephani is nuts.

• Love 9