Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Lol I went to Jamaica and had to wait in the lounge for the resort shuttle....they kept serving me delicious rum punch which I didn’t know were 3 shots a drink. I got on the bus hammered and didn’t even remember the bumps and cliffs 

My family is Jamaican, and the “recipe” for rum punch is one of sour, two of sweet, three of strong and four of week (lime juice, fruit syrup, rum, and water). That punch will sneak up on you! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

When was all this filmed, no one is wearing masks or social distancing

It probably varies by couple, but we know that Stephani is in Belize after COVID, but maybe Belize doesn't have mask and distancing requirements.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

GAWD, Trish is a fucking ray of sunshine, isn't she? "So, have you decided whether or not you're going to go through with it?". She sounds like they're getting root canals.

What would you rather a root canal or Nutalee? I know my answer #antidentite 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

It probably varies by couple, but we know that Stephani is in Belize after COVID, but maybe Belize doesn't have mask and distancing requirements.

The waitress in the restaurant in Belize had a mask on. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I really have to wonder to those of you here who came over on a K1. Did you get that upset about missing your family?

I mean i know you missed them.... but to the point of hysterical tears?!?!

I had my moments, but they were when hubs was at work.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Natalie’s mom is bubbling over with joy and Mike’s mom is sucking on that lemon over there.  

Mike’s mom knows her son, can see Natalie is a nut.  I really like her because she is keeping her cool.  Mike was really hurt by Natalie’s histrionics.  I think that when Natalie said she got her visa he was not able to tell her not to come. 

Edited by hisbunkie
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, hula-la said:

My family is Jamaican, and the “recipe” for rum punch is one of sour, two of sweet, three of strong and four of week (lime juice, fruit syrup, rum, and water). That punch will sneak up on you! 

It did! I don’t drink hard liquor often but I asked the nice young man checking us in and when I told him how many “greeting” cocktails I had he brought me water and told me the rum punch is super strong. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, hula-la said:

Sounds delish

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Momma Mike needs to talk to all the couples. I feel like that’s the first sane person I’ve seen on this show in awhile. 
Ryan will probably sell Stephanie’s ring the second she turns her back. She is ridiculously stupid and talks to him like he’s her little boy. Gross. I thought she was more like 62 which goes to show you, fillers don’t necessarily make you look younger. 
Natalie’s pupils always look alien enough which is probably why Mike likes her. She’s a lizard person. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, hula-la said:

Oh my Jamaican coworker made rum cake for Christmas...I had a slice and was pretty sure I was buzzed...it was delicious.

• Love 12