Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

My guy had a Type A, the king John Ritter had, 14 years ago this week. He has never really fully recovered but he does Ok. He developed compartment syndrome and had a fasciotomy and has had skin grafts and a bunch of surgeries. Walks with a limp and lives in constant pain. I am just glad he is still here

So did mine - all along the aorta and down into the abdominal area. Fifteen years this month. I'm so sorry your hubby has had so many complications! My best to you both!

Edited by renatae
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

(Raising hand) I graduated HS in 1972. And I too look much better than Betty and have better hair. 

I remember sitting in my apartment with MTV on all day long, just for background. Good. Times. 

I graduated HS in 1971 and those times were really good times.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

It’s close, we need a hair off

This was 6 months or so later after I graduated and i was home on leave. I had big hair in the Marines, which was not easy

D3A1E096-A681-4833-9C44-1E59C828FCA8.jpeg

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • LOL 2
  • Love 21

Hi all! Sorry I'm late. DC had its first snowstorm in 2 years today, and I jut finished a major work project and meeting yesterday, so I spent most of today sleeping. How are all of you? 

• Love 15

3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Haha did Rebecca actually say she did a lot before Zied got there? Hahaha. 
Shut UP about the apartment. 

Why does Rebecca even need to bring up that she lived with the ex in the building? If the ex is still living there then maybe she shouldn't have picked this apartment complex, but if he is not, don't bring it up. That is not information that Zied needs to know.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I love how these idiotic women all say things like "my friend has not fully accepted my relationship yet". It is none of their damn business! If they can't paste a smile on and try to be supportive then stay away. 

And Jesus, Melanie is jumping in his shit because he's been here four days and hasn't gotten a job yet. Go home, Melanie. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
14 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Well, they are boring so I am checked out as well. 

You young things, both of you.  I was in high school when you were born.   I feel old especially since I am older than Ma Brandon.  Sigh....

but at least I am a lot better looking and more well preserved than Betty so there's that.

You're only as old as you remember. I forgot a lot.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2