Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Karine is more than just unhappy...she has some serious untreated mental health issues going on.

Yeah, she is miserable. I think she has depression and probably has post-partum. 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Karine is more than just unhappy...she has some serious untreated mental health issues going on.

IMO, that would be Pole not Karine. Pole is incapable of living on his own.

• Love 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Paul waxing on about how dirty Brazil is....brings Karine to a dirty trailer

The way to sell Kentucky is not to trash Brazil. Hell, that made ME defensive of Brazil and I'm literally a proud Kentuckian.

• Love 14
24 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

They have a weird relationship.  I don't think Andrei is a big drinker, so that's good at least.  

Did he seem drunk?  Maybe he was. His posture in the car was weird.  

Definitely sloshed. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I love the crown molding"

"We can always replace this with granite"

"I'm not feeling the paint color"

I need an open floor plan and a kitchen for entertaining!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I love the crown molding"

"We can always replace this with granite"

"I'm not feeling the paint color"

It did have an open concept, though.

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
Just now, kacesq said:

Are you all getting these Downy Wrinkle Guard commercials? I hate them and they make no sense.

I keep getting the trailer to some Anna Kendrick show about her and her boyfriend's sex doll? WTF?!

• LOL 2
Just now, mamadrama said:

The way to sell Kentucky is not to trash Brazil. Hell, that made ME defensive of Brazil and I'm literally a proud Kentuckian.

Trust Pole to make a mess of things no matter what the situation.

• Love 11
Just now, kacesq said:

Are you all getting these Downy Wrinkle Guard commercials? I hate them and they make no sense.

Kid thinks grandma and grandpa are getting it on in the closet because of the noise and their clothes being wrinkled when they come out but they were really just trying to get something off the shelf

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

I'm on the wrong side of 40 and still get my period like clock work, I keep praying for menopause. My boyfriend does the macho posturing sometimes too but he will go to the store for me and knows what kind I use.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

I will give Pole some credit for at least showing Karine the poverty they're in store for and not taking her to a really nice house and then berating her for wanting it (ROBERT).

Edited by Eldemarge
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

No, but I'm getting those Late July tortilla chips ad CONSTANTLY.

• Love 2
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Could they find a studio or 1BR apartment for $500 in their area?  Or maybe a househare?  

I’m not sure but I think some of that was producer shenanigans. It would take months to fix up those places, does Pole think Mom is going to pay for the hotel forever?

• Love 5
Just now, peaceknit said:

IMO, that would be Pole not Karine. Pole is incapable of living on his own.

No, it actually was Karine. Check out the couple's thread. It got pretty bad for her. Very sad.

IMO Pole has a personality disorder.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Could they find a studio or 1BR apartment for $500 in their area?  Or maybe a househare?  

LOL they'd get kicked out in 30 seconds flat. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Every trailer park I know of has nice rental trailers available.    And the ones I know about it's a combined price with lot rent included.  

However, the chance of Pole the jobless arsonist qualifying for anything on his own is not happening.   Bet he hits up Mom to co-sign for him. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I on the wrong side of 40 and still get my period like clock work, I keep praying for menopause. My boyfriend does the macho posturing sometimes too but he will go to the store for me and knows what kind I use.

At almost 48 I’m praying the period away

• Love 2
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Yes. If they'd gone an hour outside of Louisville their budget would've stretched further. There's a 3-bedroom ranch house on an acre in my county right now for $80,000. New roof and HVAC. 

• Love 1