Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Going up to Southern NH to hang with my friend of 50 years (my college roommate). If we get bored, we’re going to look for Ghislaine Maxwell’s place in Bradford, NH. 

Send me photos please Aunty xx 

(edited)

I love cats, but I draw the line at three, I'm not a Coltee (I just got a stray yesterday, he's hanging out in the pool house right now!  Mrs. FB is not entirely pleased, but I'm keeping him.  He's really hungry and thin, but he's eating like a champ)

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 9
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Let’s send Larissa a bottle of bleach and a Russian language tape

She just has to be able to say "moose and squirrel" with a Slavic accent.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Let’s send Larissa a bottle of bleach and a Russian language tape

She doesn't even need the tape. She just needs to nod her head and say "Da" and "Nyet" every once in a while, and claim her accent is Russian. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She doesn't even need the tape. She just needs to nod her head and say "Da" and "Nyet" every once in a while, and claim her accent is Russian. 

nyet-e

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

Funnelling beer is what you do when you're 24.  Ericka is living a perfectly normal lifestyle for her age.  Steph is like 23 going on 65.  She's ready for spending Saturday nights knitting and playing bridge.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

These young girls with their perfect skin. So annoying

And with all the manipulation and excessive treatment they're doing it won't last long. I hope they enjoy these fleeting moments. 

WHY IS ED FILMING HIMSELF IN THE SHOWER? MY EYES!!  Seriously he is gross.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Funnelling beer is what you do when you're 24.  Ericka is living a perfectly normal lifestyle for her age.  Steph is like 23 going on 65.  She's ready for spending Saturday nights knitting and playing bridge.

She’s like 65 year old trapped in a 20-something’s body.

• Love 7
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

While showing off her breasts on her fans only page

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

Why does Ed keep making it seem like he hasn’t had sex in 28 years. I can believe that he hasn’t had any long relationships in 28 years, but no hookups at all?

I’m sure he has a black book with hourly rates

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

Why does Ed keep making it seem like he hasn’t had sex in 28 years. I can believe that he hasn’t had any long relationships in 28 years, but no hookups at all?

Have you looked at him?

• LOL 3
  • Love 4